Chapter 32 Talks with Molly

AN/

Thanks all for the replies.

Please keep in mind I write in English but my native language is Dutch.

If you see typing errors please let me know so I can learn from them. I won't always change it but well I can always learn from them.

Also please vote and comment on the story.

Thanks and enjoy the chapter. I can promise you this that the next one won't take as long as this one did.

Paterdave2

END AN/

Chapter 32 Talks with Molly

"Mom!? What are you doing here?" Ginny asked as she looked at her mother and McGonnagal. 

"Well I was told that you and Harry had a very big fight over the letter that I wrote and I wanted to talk to you about that."Molly Weasley said to her daughter and Harry.
"Minerva told me what happened and how you two dealt with it. I must say I was a little bit disappointed in you Ginny about how you reacted to my letter but when I heard that you looked at it as I had send a howler I understood. I am proud at you at what you did when you and Harry had your fight. You got advice and came with a great solution." Mrs. Weasley just went on and on, Harry wanted to say something but never got the chance. He looked at Ginny who was also stunned by her mother's words and than to Minerva who looked at him with a look as if she was sorry for all this.
When Mrs. Weasley took a breath Harry took his opportunity to speak 

"Molly please if I may say something." He looked at Ginny who smiled at him and than at McGonnagal who also smiled.
"Ginny already knows the real reason that you declined her letter." Molly looked at Harry and than at Ginny and McGonnagal. "Why do I get the idea you three know more than you are telling me?" She asked.
"Because perhaps we do or perhaps we don't" said Minerva. "Molly I asked you here not to apologize to Ginny but to tell you what happened, when Ginny came to me yesterday about what to do I agreed with a plan that we both thought would be the best. They were excused from diner and had a private diner in Harry's quarters. They also had my approval to spend the night there so they could talk with each other and get their issues solved." Mrs. Weasley wanted to say something but McGonnagal went on. "I have also written to all the school gouvenours and asked them to allow a rule change." Molly Weasley looked at Minerva and she knew that she would regret her question.
"What rule if I may ask?" "The rule that teachers are not allowed to have their partners sleep in their quarters." McGonnagal replied.
"I want to allow teachers to live with their partners here at the castle."  

Molly could not believe what she heard. She agreed that the letter she had written was a little bit to hard but because of that change all the rules would be a little bit to far. 

"If you think Harry and Ginny can sleep together in Harry's quarters because you change the rules you are mistaken Minerva." Mrs. Weasley said. "I will not allow Ginny to sleep there. She will sleep in her dormitory like everybody else." 
Ginny looked with anger at he mother.
"Don't you think I am old enough to decide that for myself thank you." Ginny said. Harry who could see where this was heading quickly stepped in.
"How did the other teachers react to this news Minerva?" He asked. Minerva got his idea right away and looked with fury in her eyes at Molly Weasley. "They were happy that Hogwarts was finally getting some modern thoughts about the teachers and their partners. I can not say all of them would have their partner here all the time but well some of them would love the chance to see their partner more than only once in a weekend." Molly looked at her daughter and the boy she loved as a son. She could see the love they felt for each other and knew they would never do things that she had done herself in the past with her husband. They would be careful. Although she had her thoughts about this they had also slept together when they were at the burrow. Even than nothing more than a kiss before they were going to sleep had ever happened. She could not see any point of keeping these two from each other, but on the other side it was her only daughter. She than bent over to Ginny and whispered in her ear. "I don't want to be a grandmother just yet so I do hope you take your potions."
"Mom!!!!" Ginny said louder than she wanted. She never had thought that of her mother or that this was the problem she had with Harry and her sleeping in 1 bed.
Harry looked at Molly and she just smiled. Harry who had a good idea what Molly had whispered in Ginny's ear blushed red as Ginny's hair.
The 3 women laughed at this.
Harry looked at the floor and pretended nothing had happened. Now that the air was cleared they had a normal conversation. Mrs. Weasley tried in vain to get more information about why she had to say no to Ginny but all that Harry would say is that she just had to wait and see.