The Young She-Wolf

By AlexusXOXO

Hailee a young she-wolf who wishes nothing more than to find her mate, and on her 16th birthday her wish is g... More

Disclaimer:
The Young She-Wolf
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Bonus Chapter: Emily&Henry
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Sneak Peak: The Complicated Tales of Emily & Henry
Epilogue
Closing Statements
Old Book Covers

Chapter Seven

14.6K 459 56
By AlexusXOXO

*NOT EDITED*

Alpha Mason

"Do you really have to go?" She wrapped her arms around my neck pressing her naked body against mine.

"Yes, I have some business to take care of." I lied

The real reason I had to go because I couldn't take my wolf growls and whines, for me to leave Nina and go be with his mate. I don't know how long it will take him to get use to the fact that me and Hailee will never be together.

"No!" He growled, "We will be with our mate, soon." He vowed to himself.

"Okay." She pouted. She kissed my lips before letting me go. After I finished putting on my clothes she walked me to the door wearing only her robe that was slightly open showing off her nice perky breast "It was nice hanging and out, we should do this again."

"We should." I kissed her forehead, "I'll call you."

"Okay." I bid goodbye before leaving her apartment and headed back to the pack house, the place I had been avoiding a lot lately.

<><>

"Where you been Alpha?" Sam asked me as we both sat at the kitchen table while his mate made us breakfast.

"Just out." I said casually so neither them would expect anything. I tried washing her scent off him, I mostly did but you could still smell it on my faintly.

"Hanging with some human girl I see." I tense as I saw Hailee walk in the kitchen she sat at the breakfast bar farthest away from me. "The enforces saw you go home with her at the bar a few nights ago, I guess you just can't get enough huh. Since you know you've been MIA for the past three days." He laughed. I watched Hailee grabbed her bag and rush out of the kitchen. I didn't want her finding out about this at least not until us and our wolves both accepted that we would never be together.

"Enough Sam, you and the enforcers should focus more on tracking the group of rouges that been all over the border than my person life, mind your own goddamn business." I storm out of the kitchen and into my office slamming the door behind me.

Nina and I have been hanging out, it's just physical though.

There was a knock at my door, "Come in."

"Mason I didn't mean to cross a line, I was just joking around, I didn't think you'll be so upset."

"It's fine, there's a lot going on, I stress, I didn't mean to blow up at you like that."

"It's fine." He sat down in the chair that sat in front of my desk. "Is there something else going on? You can talk to me about anything you know that."

"I do, I'm fine, really."

"If I had a dollar for every time someone said that to me." He laughed. I gave him a look urging him to elaborate, "Its Hailee, her and Kate got in a serious agreement yesterday, something going on with her. At first I didn't believe Kate but last night we talked, and I could just tell something is not right."

"Well I sure it's nothing, you know teenage hormones." I faked a laugh.

"You're probably right, well I should get going, I need to put the enforces to work."

"Sam, by the way congratulations on the pup."

"Thanks man."

Luna Hailee

"What's wrong?" Natalie asked me. I had decide to skip lunch but like always Natalie found me, in the soccer field crying it was lunch time and I was finally acknowledging everything I had learned the morning and it was really getting to me. "Mason dating a human girl."

"Aww honey." She hugged me. "He doesn't deserve you."

"I know." I sniffed.

"We should do something, something to get your mind off things; Its Jamie's birthday tomorrow, Carter throwing her a surprised birthday party, at his brothers club, we should go."

"Sure, anything to get Mason off my mind. Do you mind if I stay at your place for a while?"

"Sure." The bell rung, "Let's get to class." She helped pull me up and off we were to class.

<><>

Gym the last class I had before this very dreadful day ended. Most wolves love gym but I hated it. To me it was just like second training class, but without the shifting which in my opinion is the best part of training. We were in the middle of doing our warm-ups with the gym doors open and in walked the person who everybody's been talking about the new boy, and let's just say he definitely lived up to his reputation. He was tall for a human, like almost as tall as Mason, and muscular, you could tell by looking at him that he worked out a lot, he had dark brown hair, and beautiful mesmerizing grey eyes.

"I'm Peter." He introduced himself as he shook Mr. Louis- the gym teacher- hand. "I'm the new student."

"Welcome Peter, you're late, get dress the change rooms are in the back." He point in the direction of the changing room.

I look around the room to see that all the girls were smiling and giggle at him as he passed by; some girls went as far as purposely bending over in front of him, pathetic. If a guy didn't find you attractive what makes you think acting like a whore will change that. They may start to show interest in you but it all just for sex, once they get that they forget all about you.

That pretty much why I never dated, I was waiting for my mate. Now that I know that Mason's my mate I feel like I wasted my time, waiting for him especially knowing he didn't do the same. To top it off he's still messing around with girls knowing that I'm his mate.

When he got to me he smile and wink at me, I smiled, blushing the color of a tomato. My wolf growl, at the fact that I was openly checking out another guy that wasn't my mate.

"He's the one dating another girl!" I growled back at her. She whimpered but didn't response. I felt bad for her, all she wanted was for her mate to love her, but he didn't, and neither of us could change that. "I'm sorry; your mate doesn't want us. But don't worry, we will get through this and hopefully find someone who both love and cherishes us."

She didn't respond, she just continued to whine and whimper for her mate.The rest of class went by uneventful beside the fact that the girls couldn't keep their eyes off of Peter, and couldn't stop talking about him which is way we lost the game of dodge ball to the boys. After changing back to my clothes I grabbed my things and headed to my locker to get all the homework I had due tomorrow.

"You're blocking my locker."

"Sorry." I turned around to see that it was Peter, and boy did he look better up close.

"Peter. Hailee right." He put his hand out for me to shake.

"Yea, you're in my gym class." I shook his hand.

"Yup, that's me."

"Hailee you ready?"

"Yea." I gathered the rest of my books and shoved it in my backpack. "Natalie this is Peter, Peter this is my best friend Natalie."

"Nice to meet you." She blushed bright red.

"You to." He smiled showing off his pearly whites.

"There's this party tomorrow night, you should come." Natalie suggested. "It's at this club it's in the city about an hour away. It'll be fun. Bring a friend if you want."

"Are you gonna be there?" He asked looking at me.

"Yea, everyone is." I said in a 'duh' tone.

"Okay. Yea I'll come." He shut his locker. "See you guys later". He smiled and sent a wink my way before walking away.

"What?" I asked Natalie as we walked to my car.

"Someone got a boyfriend." She teased.

"Who? Peter?"

"Yes, Peter." She opens the car door. "He was all like 'Will you be there' and you we're like 'Of course and we can totally get it on in the bathroom'"

"That it not what I said, and literally that was the first time I've ever talked to him."

"Not with your mouth you didn't, but with those eyes, they said something totally different. And who cares if that the first time you guys talked, you guys have chemistry and that important in a relationship."

"Whatever." I said as I pulled out of the parking lot.

-----

Before going to Natalie house we had to stop at the pack house, to train and to pack me some clothes. After training for two hours, Natalie and I were upstairs in my room, looking for outfit for the club tomorrow.

"This one's okay, but you should definitely go sexier; I mean Peter will be there."

"So, I not dressing up for him, he doesn't even like me."

"Who doesn't even like you?" Kate said coming into my room. She was wearing grey sweatpants and a blue camisole that showed off her small bump while eating cake icing.

"Peter, the hot human guy, the one I told you about."

"You gossip with Kate." I asked Natalie. She shrugged and went back to finding clothes for us to wear.

"Hailee got a boyfriend." Kate teased.

"I do not. I hardly even know him. My first interaction was today for like five minutes."

"Whatever, try on the other dress, the one Candice got you for your birthday."

"Fine." I went into the bathroom and tried of the dress.

It was a long sleeved light green lace top that was covered in rhinestones, the bottom half was a slightly darker green flare skirt.

I looked beautiful. It was truly the first time I felt beautiful since Mason rejected me.

"Hailee hurry." Natalie yelled.

"Coming." I wiped the unshed tears, and took the bun out of my hair letting it fall down my shoulders.

"That the one." Natalie yelled as I walked out the bathroom. I laughed at the fact that she ruled the rest of the dresses before she even got to see me fully.

"You look beautiful." Kate said as she begins to cry.

Damn those pregnancy hormones.

"Kate." My brother came running in my room followed by Mason. He must have felt Kate crying through their bond. "Are you okay?" He checks her for injuries as she continued to cry. He looked at me for answers.

"She's just emotional." Natalie answers for me. I couldn't talk. Probably because the intense glare Mason was giving me.

He must thought I looked ugly in the dress. Maybe if the human girl he'd been seeing would have looked better in the dress than I did.

"Baby what's wrong?" Sam asked Kate.

"She looks beautiful." She said in between sniffs. It was then that Sam actually notices my outfit.

"And where would you be going?" He asked in a stern tone.

"Umm, Jamie's party tomorrow night."

"And when where you going to tell me?"

"I told Kate."

"And she has a date." She said wiping her tears. "I'm so proud."

I look over at Mason to that his face was unreadable, like he had no emotion, I guess he didn't care that I was supposedly going on a date, even though I wasn't it hurt that he didn't care.

"I do not have a date." I sat down on my king sized bed.

"He just happened to ask was she going and she said yes, so he agrees to go as well. Not technically a date, but I could definitely see one in the near future." Natalie added as she typed on her phone, not noticing that Mason stood at the door.

"Okay, if there's is a date or another party in the near future, I'll like to be informed on it, and not a day before it happens either."

"Fine." I agreed and he went to kissed me on the forehead.

"Now come on Kate, let's get you some food." He carried her out.

Mason still stood at the door, I guess processing all this information, kind of like I had to do this morning. "May I talk to my mate alone?" He said looking directly at me but talking to Natalie. She nodded in agreement and left the room. As much as I wanted to get mad at Natalie for leaving me with him alone, I knew she couldn't help but obey him, he was after all her Alpha. "So, who is he?" He growled.

"No one. Who's the human girl you've been sleeping with?" I changed the subject.

"I can explain-."

"No need, we're not mates; you don't owe me any explanation and neither do I."

"I guess you're right. I should be going now." He was almost at the door when he stopped, "You look beautiful by the way."

With that he was gone and left me with a face the same color as a tomato.

<><>

"That what I call awkward." Natalie said. We had just got back to her house and we in the living room watching TV. Her parents we out on a date and her brothers we're in the game room playing Call of Duty.

"Yea." I agreed.

"You really don't like Peter, have you seen how hot he is?"

"I have. I just don't know if I ready."

"If you waiting around for Mason to come around, I wouldn't count on it, I mean he's already moved on, and I think you should to. I not gonna say I know what it feels like because I don't, but I hate seeing you like this, you deserve happiness after everything you've been through."

"I do, it's just really hard."

"I know, but you're going making through, because you're strong, smart, beautiful, and don't ever let someone tell you different. Or I'll have to kick their ass." I laughed because I could never picture Natalie hurting a fly.

"You're right."

"Duh." She laughed

And that is why she is my best friend.

<><>

Bruno Mars: When I Was Your Man

Hailee wearing the party dress in the multimedia. She looks amazing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 929 27
The year is 2040, Kaydence Evans is trying to survive college in a world full of werewolves. She has been trained by her father for past 10 years in...
3.8M 94.1K 58
Addison Avery's life has been completely flipped upside down when her mother announced that they would be moving from sunny Arizona to the small fore...
1.6K 27 27
Scarlett is the daughter of Alpha Noah and Luna Radiance of the Crescent Moon pack. Even though her status is high, people bully her because of her u...
1.4K 29 35
Jade has her life turned upside down when she first shifts. A new life with a pack, a mate, and a position as Beta await her in Red Sky. Mason is the...