Love Actually Imagines

By RosieGarnet23

Imagines of Love Actually and what could have been or might be. This is to celebrate the release of the secon... More

HELP!
Clumsy
Signs
Opportunities
Cover
Marriage
Cover #2
Group Chats
Group Chats #2

Me, Myself and I

905 5 12
By RosieGarnet23

I got tagged by the amazing, the one and the only.....starryeyedturtle !
Rules: 12 facts about yourself.
Tag 12 people.
Have an awesome title.

I won't be putting anything too personal on here but here goes my attempt:

1. My first EVER celebrity crush was William Mosley. I had such good taste back when I was five! In fact, I admit that I still like him now too!

2. Some of my other celeb crushes include: Thomas Brodie-Sangster, Jacob Black (I know he isn't a real person but still!), Asa Butterfield, Josh Hutcherson and possibly Will Poulter and his eyebrows.

3. Some people would say that I look like Sabrina Carpenter - don't ask me why! I have blue eyes and blonde hair just like her and she is one of my favourite people.

4. I am obsessed with The Maze Runner, Twilight, The Hunger Games and The School For Good and Evil.

5. I have no brothers or sisters but, if I could choose, I would pick Tristan Evans as my big bro and Sabrina Carpenter as my twin sis.

6. I have hugged Brooklyn Gibson and, before that moment, I didn't really pay much attention to him, but then it hit me that he was the sweetest being alive and was a really lovely person.

7. Secretly, in my story 'Twilight In The Maze', I kinda imagine myself as Rose - after all, she does get all the cute guys (hehe 😂😂).

8. I have always dreamt of becoming a singer, but I can't be bothered to auction for talent shows! Lol 😂😂.

9. I ship CAVERY (crimsonwritings *cough* *cough*) - this is basically Callum and Avery from 'The Butterfly Effect'.

10. I wish that Kenny (We're The Millers) was an actual guy because then I wouldn't be the only dorky kid about.

11. WARNING, THIS IS A WEIRD FACT
Jack Dawson's hair (Titanic) turns me on when he blows it out of his face.

12. I am crushing on a guy. He is waaayyyyyy out of my league as he is a popular jock and I am the dorky unpopular geek. Our relationship reminds me of a romance novel - when one of them has loved the other since they first met.

I am not sure that I am gonna be able to tag 12 people but here is my attempt:

maze_runnin_edits
Anna01xo
crimsonwritings
exxx25

If you have already done this, then you don't have to do it again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

780K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
5K 68 7
Ryan Redwood is 17, short, curved in all the right places, has long black hair, blue eyes, and one of the biggest Tomboys anyone could ever meet. ...
1.2M 52.3K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.4K 61 7
♪ ♫ ♪ she owns the record store and hosts a radio station - he loves music but he visits just to see her