Me, Myself and I

I got tagged by the amazing, the one and the only.....starryeyedturtle !
Rules: 12 facts about yourself.
Tag 12 people.
Have an awesome title.

I won't be putting anything too personal on here but here goes my attempt:

1. My first EVER celebrity crush was William Mosley. I had such good taste back when I was five! In fact, I admit that I still like him now too!

2. Some of my other celeb crushes include: Thomas Brodie-Sangster, Jacob Black (I know he isn't a real person but still!), Asa Butterfield, Josh Hutcherson and possibly Will Poulter and his eyebrows.

3

3. Some people would say that I look like Sabrina Carpenter - don't ask me why! I have blue eyes and blonde hair just like her and she is one of my favourite people.

4. I am obsessed with The Maze Runner, Twilight, The Hunger Games and The School For Good and Evil.

5. I have no brothers or sisters but, if I could choose, I would pick Tristan Evans as my big bro and Sabrina Carpenter as my twin sis.

6. I have hugged Brooklyn Gibson and, before that moment, I didn't really pay much attention to him, but then it hit me that he was the sweetest being alive and was a really lovely person.

7. Secretly, in my story 'Twilight In The Maze', I kinda imagine myself as Rose - after all, she does get all the cute guys (hehe 😂😂).

8. I have always dreamt of becoming a singer, but I can't be bothered to auction for talent shows! Lol 😂😂.

9. I ship CAVERY (crimsonwritings *cough* *cough*) - this is basically Callum and Avery from 'The Butterfly Effect'.

10. I wish that Kenny (We're The Millers) was an actual guy because then I wouldn't be the only dorky kid about.

11. WARNING, THIS IS A WEIRD FACT
Jack Dawson's hair (Titanic) turns me on when he blows it out of his face.

12. I am crushing on a guy. He is waaayyyyyy out of my league as he is a popular jock and I am the dorky unpopular geek. Our relationship reminds me of a romance novel - when one of them has loved the other since they first met.

I am not sure that I am gonna be able to tag 12 people but here is my attempt:

maze_runnin_edits
Anna01xo
crimsonwritings
exxx25

If you have already done this, then you don't have to do it again.