Opportunities

Walking down the street of your favourite set, you notice that something is amiss - the hubble and bubble of it is gone. Nobody is rushing around trying to get to their places and you knew that the new film would be out soon. 'Love Actually 2' was what they were calling it now as the directors were keeping shtum about the name of it.
Lights were all turned on, illuminating the street as you walked down. But still no cast members trudged their way to their set. Peeking out from a nearby downstairs window, you notice that Thomas Sangster is looking at you and, as soon as you see him, he ducks back down behind a box.
What is going on? You aren't sure. They told you to meet them here and yet, nobody has come. Maybe you shouldn't have left your cup of tea for this. Suddenly, the thought of pyjamas and a cosy bed enter your mind. You had better places to be, so you turn around and head away.
Colin Firth stands their like an out of place gem in a coal mine. What the heck?!
Startled you begin to ask: "Where is everyone?" he gestures for you to follow him and then there they all are. They are in the building used as a set for the school, all cuddled up and looking anxious.
"Hi!" They all chide in unison.
"Hey?" You don't know what to do.
"Would you like to be our new character?" The director comes up to you asks. He is offering you a job? On one of your favourite films? This day could not get any better!
"Oh, and, before you get told and find it awkward, you have to kiss Thomas' character of Sam." Your day just got better!
"YES! I, mean, I will take the job." Everyone cheers as Thomas comes up to you and gives you a giant hug that almost squishes the life out of you! Your dreams are all about to come true.