Treacherous Affairs [Scisaac]...

By BekkaChaos

The Sequel to Dangerous Liaisons. BoyxBoy. 2015 Watty Award Winner. This is a story that centres around Scisa... More

Authors Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-Six

40.2K 817 724
By BekkaChaos

A/N: Sorry! A lot going on for me this last week or two, life sometimes deals you a bad hand - but here is your update!

                                        ~ ~ ~

Derek decided to wait until the morning to rally the rest of the pack and talk them through the goings on of the night before. When he got back to the loft he knew that Isaac was already there and thought better than to bother him.

He knew Jackson would have trouble keeping his mouth shut and he was right because it ended up being Isaac who bothered him with a text that called a pack meeting for the next day. Derek would have to remember to tell Jackson not to be too eager but he knew he was only doing it because he cared about his friend.

Derek often wondered if they were headed for another human addition to the pack with Danny, but Jackson was sure that he didn’t want to involve him in that world. He knew it would make him a target if something bad were ever to happen and Derek was just fine keeping their secret with as few people as possible.

They all made their separate ways to the loft, all but Lydia who claimed that if Stiles didn’t have to go then she didn’t either, given her human status. Jackson tried to argue that Stiles wasn’t even in the state but she told him that there was nothing much she could do about their issues with the other pack anyway.

He gave up on the argument after that and just headed over to Allison’s to pick her up.

Boyd and Erica walked to the loft from his place in mostly silence.

“You know what he’s going to say don’t you?” Erica said, not looking up at Boyd as they walked.

He sighed. “I’m trying not to think about it.” He said.

“Well you’re not going to have much of a choice. If he says―”

“I know what it means Erica.” He snapped.

“I’m just saying, that’s all. You had to know this wasn’t a good idea when you started.”

“Thanks Erica.” Boyd said and Erica just rolled her eyes.

“Just saying is all.” She said. “Guess I’ll shut up now.”

“Sounds like a good idea.” He said.

Scott headed up to the loft and was greeted by Isaac with a big kiss less than two feet out of the elevator.

“Missed you.” He said with a grin and Scott just laughed.

“One day away from me, man, you must really get bored.” He said.

“Yeah well, Stiles is away, Derek’s a grouch and God knows what Erica and Boyd get up to.” Isaac said.

“What about Jackson and Lydia?” Scott smiled.

“That’s a laugh, thank god Cassie’s back or I would seriously go mad.”

Scott’s smile faded a little, but not enough for Isaac to notice on a glance. “You hung out with Cassie last night?”

“Yeah, just some old school stuff like we used to back when we were younger. Hanging out in the woods and talking and stuff.” Isaac said absentmindedly.

Scott nodded in silence. “Awesome.”

“Sorry, is that not… cool?” Isaac asked.

“What? No, it’s fine. I mean you could have told me―”

“Oh my god, Scott!” Isaac huffed.

“Can the two of you wait to do this later, when I’m not around?” Derek’s voice rang out from the top of the stairs, eyeing them as though they might start up again any second.

“Chill out Derek, we’re not―” Isaac started.

“Yes, you are.” He said with raised eyebrows as he passed them and headed to the kitchen.

“We’ll talk about it later.” Scott said.

“Talk about what exactly?” Isaac asked.

“Nothing, it’s not even a big deal.”

“Then why are you making it a big deal?”

“You know that this is talking about it don’t you?” Derek said, folding his arms as he leant against the bench.

“Derek tell me that―” Scott started.

“I am not getting involved in your teenage crap.” He said.

“Yeah well think about that next time you decide to make a pack full of them.”

“Thought you weren’t a part of this pack officially.” Derek said.

“I’m not your beta, that doesn’t mean I'm not part of this pack.” He huffed.

“Don’t mind his attitude; he’s just a little crazy-jealous at the moment.” Isaac said and Scott looked over to send a response his way but Boyd and Erica were already walking into the loft from the elevator.

“Not late are we? We can hear your bickering from all the way downstairs.” Erica said, striding in and perching herself up on the bench next to Derek.

“You’re not late.” Derek said before walking away from her to stand by the couch.

Erica bit down on her lip and shook her head a little.

“So what’s this about?” Boyd asked.

“We can wait for the others.” Derek said.

“Lydia isn’t coming, she said the supernatural is not her strongest area, especially without another non-werewolf-hunter human involved.” Erica said.

“Fine by me.” Derek said.

“I’ll get Jackson to fill her in, and I can call Stiles if you want―” Isaac started to say before Derek cut him off.

“No one tells Stiles. Not until he gets back.”

“What? You’re going to keep it a secret from him?” Scott asked.

“For now, yes.”

“Why?”

“He doesn’t need a reason to be distracted. Let him spend the next two days with his dad and we can tell him as soon as he gets back.” Derek said.

“So you’re saying that when he texts me to ask what’s been going on I lie to him?” Scott said.

“You know that’s not what I’m saying.”

“It might be a good idea Scott. You know he’d just worry and forget about all of that college stuff.” Isaac offered and Scott just seemed to give him a disappointed glare.

“Yep, Derek’s always right.” Erica said sarcastically.

Derek huffed out a sigh right about the time Jackson and Allison walked in with sour looks and an unexpected visitor.

“Guess who we picked up on the way in here.” Jackson grumbled as Peter walked out through the elevator doors.

“And here I was thinking that maybe my nephew would be happy to see me.” He said.

Derek thought on that. “You know what, I am.” He said.

He walked towards him swiftly until his forearm was pressed up under Peter’s chin and he was being slammed up against the wall. Everyone flinched at the sudden movement and Peter’s mouth was twisted up in a smile.

“See, you could have fooled me.” He choked.

“How much do you know?” Derek said calmly.

“Only as much as you.”

“How did Katherine get my number?”

“I don’t know!”

“How long have you been watching her?”

“Since she got here!”

“You didn’t think to tell me she was sniffing us out?”

“I see you’re making up for the wit this group is lacking without Stiles―” Derek let out a loud growl and Peter put his hands up in submission. “Alright! Okay!”

Derek’s glare never broke as he let him go and stepped back, everyone else just sort of stared at them dumbfounded. Peter straightened out his clothing and walked into the circle of teenagers in the loft.

“I had no idea that she was… tailing you so to speak.” Peter started. “I do know that she has been extra meticulous about her pack meetings recently. It seems our little rivals have a curfew.”

“They go back there every day? At the same time?” Jackson asked.

“Mostly, yes.”

“How do you know that she never saw you there?” Isaac asked.

“I wasn’t there as often as you might think.” Peter reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone, holding it up and opening up one of his programs.

He held it out to Scott who took it warily, looking down at the screen to see it split in two, cameras watching both entries to the house that Katherine’s pack had been living in.

“You planted cameras? Are you kidding? You think she wouldn’t be able to smell that you had been there?”

“Do you think I’m an idiot Scott?” Isaac growled at him a little and Peter just rolled his eyes at both of them. “I intentionally got myself caught in the first few days, let myself get maimed a little, all in the name of gathering information. My scent was everywhere. I’m not an idiot but I can do quite a fine job in playing one.”

“You think we haven’t noticed?” Erica quipped.

“And what exactly do you bring to this group Blondie?” Peter cocked his head. “They already have someone specialising in sarcastic wit and another in crass demeanours, so please explain your significance to me.”

“Enough.” Derek said. “I want the feeds from your cameras and anything else you might know. If you don’t want to help then I want you to leave, now.”

“Even if he is going to help, do we really want him here?” Jackson said.

“I’m hurt.” Peter said, sounding anything but. “Then again, for some of you it doesn’t surprise me.” He said, looking over at Allison with a smile and then letting his gaze linger on Boyd.

“This isn’t helping.” Derek groaned.

“Fine, well why don’t you tell me what exactly you’re looking for?” Peter said.

“A reason as to why she made contact.”

“I can only assume that you’re coming close to something she holds dear, and by that I mean a secret. A nomad who doesn’t roam, surely there is something to say about that.”

“Well all of this passive watching and waiting really doesn’t seem to be working in the way of finding it out. There’s got to be something else we can do.” Allison said.

“I’m sure you could think of many ways to extract the truth from her.” Peter said and Allison narrowed her eyes.

“I can think of a few ways to keep you quiet too.” She said.

“Stop talking.” Derek snapped at Peter. “How much does your dad know about the others?”

Allison shrugged. “If he knows anything he’s not telling me about it.”

“He probably knows that something is going on, he always seems to know.” Scott said.

“Well if things start getting serious I guess I’ll have to actually bring it up, won't I?” She folded her arms.

“Probably.” Derek said.

“That still doesn’t answer the question of ‘what are we going to do now’.” Isaac said.

“She’s worried about something, something that we must be getting close to.” Derek said.

“There’s no way she missed us keeping tabs on her betas, I mean we weren’t subtle about that. We weren’t trying to be.” Scott said.

“Yes but she would have noticed that quite a while ago, why bring it up now?” Jackson asked. “What changed?”

Erica looked up at Boyd carefully and he gave her a half-look back. Both of them suspected the same thing.

“Maybe someone in this room had a clue to that.” Peter said, staring suspiciously over at the two of them. “Is there something either of you know that you would like to share?” He smiled with a glint in his eye and the rest of them began staring too.

“What’s going on?” Scott asked.

Boyd’s heartbeat began to speed up, he didn’t want this to be the way the subject of he and Daisy came out. Erica rolled her eyes and folded her arms.

“Relax Boyd, I can tell them myself.” His head snapped towards her and she continued. “It’s me, okay? I haven’t been totally honest about my ‘keeping tabs’ on one of those twins. You know, the straight one. We’ve been seeing one another secretly, and I haven’t been telling you because― well because it’s none of your business how I feel about him really.” She said blatantly.

“Your heartbeat ticked, you’re lying.” Peter said in a low growl.

“Or maybe I’m anticipating the quick removal of my head at admitting that I put the rest of the pack in danger.” She hissed back.

“No one is losing their head. Why wouldn’t you tell me that?” Derek said, his brow in a low-hanging line and his lips set menacingly.

“Who I sleep with is none of your business.” She said.

“It is when it puts the rest of us in a position like this.” Scott said coldly.

“You knew about this?” Derek asked Boyd.

“Of course he knew, we’re best friends we tell each other everything.” She said. “Well, I tell him everything, sometimes I have no idea what’s going on in his head.” She gave him an accusatory look while she bit down on her lip.

“The point of this was never to get too close but clearly you ignored what I said before.” Derek said.

“I’m sorry.” She said gruffly.

“It’s done now, we need to change tactics.” Derek said.

“To what? She’s already pissed off to no end.” Jackson groaned.

“We’ve tried being subtle, we’ve tried being obvious, how about just plain aggressive?” Isaac said slowly, all eyes turning to him. “Not in the crazy throat-slashing way, but in the ‘I know you threatened me and I don’t care’ kind of way.”

“Well what is it?” Allison asked.

“A party.”

“A party? That’s your big plan to solve all our problems, a party.” Jackson said

“I mean I know I said Stiles was full of useless ideas when he thought it up but maybe we need this to figure out why she’s so mad. If they show up then it’s not seeing us that’s the problem, if they don’t then we have one more bit of information.” He shrugged. “Besides this whole thing is just going to stay the same unless we do something to appease Katherine or make her angry.”

“It’s not a terrible idea.” Boyd said.

“And you can invite your lovely beta boyfriend.” Peter said with a wicked smile over at Erica who just breathed in and out heavily, never looking up from the floor. “Or is it too soon to call him that? Perhaps we should stick with something along the lines of ‘boy-toy’.”

“Hey, shut up.” Boyd said.

“Just leave it alone Boyd.” Erica snapped.

Scott, Isaac and Jackson all exchanged strange looks.

“I can invite Danny, that’s an instant reach out to Ethan.” Jackson said.

“If Erica has the other one then I’m sure it wouldn’t be hard to get the girl in too.” Isaac said.

“Lydia should be able to rustle up a guest list in no time.” Allison said.

“Derek?” Boyd asked.

He looked around at them all and sighed. “You think you can set up your camera system in here?” He looked at Peter.

“Well, initial set-up wasn’t cheap―”

Not what I asked.”

“It shouldn’t take too much effort on my part.”

“May I suggest that Derek and Stiles be the ones to review the footage though, depending on when you install these cameras? Trust me; no one wants to see that.” Isaac said.

“This isn’t for fun, we’ll need someone keeping an eye on the outside of the building too. If Katherine is as bothered by this as we think she is then she won't hesitate to make an appearance, even if it is just to see things for herself.” Derek said.

“I wouldn’t mind keeping my eye on her.” Peter said and Allison rolled her eyes.

“You’re gross.” Erica said.

“Shall we open your bag of tricks sweet heart?” He said back.

“One, I’m not your sweet heart. Two, you can suck my―”

“Enough.” Derek raided his voice and Erica turned away again. “Friday night. It’s settled. Jackson, you can call Lydia and get her to make it a full house. Peter and I will make sure we can have eyes in here even when we aren’t looking. I don’t care about the actual details. The rest of you can sort that out but I’m not cleaning this place after it’s been wrecked by a bunch of teenagers. It’s bad enough with the lot of you here all the time.” He said. “And no one tells Stiles until he gets back, understand?”

“I still think that’s a mistake.” Scott announced.

“Then go ahead, do it. What do you think his father will say to him if he tries to explain why he needs to come back here a day early?” Derek snapped.

“As much as it burns the inside of my mouth to say it, he’s right.” Erica said.

“Just keep an eye out for trouble this week. I don’t need anyone bothering me with ransom calls because they’ve collected you in some kind of payback for something I don’t even know if we’ve done.” Derek muttered. “You, get out.” He said to Peter.

“And here I was thinking we could catch up with a beer, for old times’ sake.” Peter smiled.

“It’s not even eleven yet. Get out.”

Reluctantly, he did. The others slowly followed, all except Scott and Isaac. Erica stormed out, past all of them and to god knows where. Not even Boyd followed her. He could see that she was just about ready to tear off someone’s ear and thought better of chasing after her.

Derek headed upstairs, giving Scott and Isaac some time alone.

“You should invite Cassie to this thing.” Scott said after a while of not saying much.

“Is that supposed to be some kind of joke? It was only like an hour ago that you were bitching about my spending time with her.” Isaac said.

“I wasn’t― I think spending time with her is great for you, but maybe I would feel better about it if I actually knew the girl.” He said.

“Well if that’s what you want then I’ll invite her. I just thought maybe it would be easier if we just stuck to our plans this time.”

“Well we want to seem relatively normal don’t we? Besides, we’ll take it in turns I suppose.” Scott shrugged.

“So is that what you were so weird about? That you don’t know her and I do?” Isaac asked.

“Sort of, I guess it’s not that you know her, it’s that she knows you, probably better than anyone else, including me.” He said, looking down at the ground.

“Just because she lived with me through all of that stuff doesn’t mean she knows be any better than you, just that she has more of a… first-hand knowledge of it. Besides, we have forever to become better acquainted.” Isaac grinned.

“Oh yeah? When did I sign on for a full time commitment?” Scott teased.

“What you got a little something on the side? Or have you been lying this whole time just to get into my pants?”

“The last one, definitely the last one.”

“There are easier ways to do that you know.”

“I know, I’ve found out numerous ways of getting into your pants, the easiest of which is just telling you that I want to get into your pants.”

“You make me sound so cheap.”

“Don’t pretend you’re not.” Scott laughed.

“So… you got some time to hang out or are you still behind on that paper?” Isaac asked with a mischievous grin.

“I’ve got some time to kill I suppose.”

By the time eight o’clock came around Stiles was exhausted. He and his father had spent most of the day checking out the campus at Portland and looking into the courses they offered as well as the extra curricula’s. The place was far bigger than Stiles had thought it would be and the food was better than he expected.

He had come along on the trip with his expectations and desires low, he didn’t really want to be going to college so far away but if he was honest, it was actually really awesome. They had an early dinner at one of the restaurants just off campus and when they got back to the motel the sheriff practically fell asleep before he even hit the couch.

He had told Stiles to take the small bedroom and that he was happy to crash on the couch, he always hated motel bedrooms anyway. Stiles didn’t ask why, he just accepted the offer and made the small room his own.

He smiled down at his dad after their dinner, already snoring on the couch. He was going to have to drive the both of them back to Beacon Hills the next day and sleep was exactly what he was going to need for that.

Stiles walked into the bathroom and had a hot shower under the terrible pressure of the motel shower-head before collapsing back onto the bed with just a towel wrapped around his waist.

He reached over to grab his phone from the table by the bed and hit the speed dial for Derek’s number. Typical Derek picked up after only two rings.

“Hey.” He said.

“Hey yourself.” Stiles said softly.

“How’s Portland?”

Stiles shrugged even though Derek couldn’t see him. “It’s not bad, different to Beacon Hills though.”

“Everywhere is.”

“Right, I forgot you’ve been all over the country and back. No place like home huh?” He smiled, having missed the sound of his voice.

“Something like that.”

“So what have you been doing the last day and a half? I bet you’re glad to be rid of me.”

“Well, it’s been a lot quieter around here.”

“No maiming or mangling while I’ve been gone?” Stiles joked.

Derek paused for only a second before letting out a little chuckle. “Everything is the same as always.”

“You seem especially quiet tonight.”

“Aren’t I always?”

“Yeah, I suppose we never actually talk on the phone either. You usually just break into my house.” Stiles teased.

“It’s not breaking in when you leave the window open.”

“I bet that’s what all the criminals say.”

“Probably.”

The silence on the line was starting to make Stiles uncomfortable, besides, he had other things on his mind.

“So, you all alone in that big scary loft?” He asked, a smile laden in his voice.

“Isaac and Scott are here, they just ordered pizza.” Derek said.

“I take it your hidden away in your room then?”

“Obviously, I’m not hungry anyway.”

“Maybe you’ve just got nothing to whet your appetite.” Stiles said softly.

Derek paused for a moment before his words came through the phone line. “Stiles, no.” He said.

“No what? Why are you telling me know when I haven’t asked anything yet?” Stiles said.

“You had that voice on.”

“What voice?”

“You know perfectly well what voice you were using Stiles.”

“Oh come on Derek… just keep your voice down and whisper some nice things in my ear.” He drawled, using the voice that, yes, he knew he had.

“How did I not guess that your kink would involve talking?”

“I bet you’d be really good at it too…”

“Stiles…” Derek said with a warning tone.

“Hell, just your voice will do… I’ll do that thing you like when I get back. You know what, the one where I put my hands on your―”

“Stiles, stop.” Derek cut him off.

“Oh come on, if I’m actually going to go to college in another state you’re going to have to get used to it, we might as well try it now.” His words were met with more silence. “Derek?”

“I didn’t think you wanted to go to school in Portland.” He said quietly.

Stiles sighed. “Really Derek? You’re going to bring that up again? Now?”

“Why not now? I thought you said you weren’t interested in Portland.” He said.

“Well I wasn’t but hell, I hadn’t been yet and it’s a nice place. It’s only the first one I’ve been to Derek, I’m sure I’ll like the other ones too.”

“There are plenty of colleges in California―”

“You think I don’t know that? You think I won't check any of them out? This is one college Derek and just because I’m here doesn’t mean that this is where I’m going to go. Can you stop trying to control this for one freaking night?” Stiles put a hand to his forehead and let out a sigh.

Derek stayed quiet on his end of the line, scolding himself internally for saying anything. Mostly he was just wishing Stiles was with him because of the whole Katherine thing.

“Sorry I―” Stiles started before sighing again. “I think I’m just tired from driving last night and then being out all day today. We can talk about this in the week I guess.”

“You like it there then?”

“Derek just don’t worry about it okay? I’m tired anyway.” Stiles said.

“Stiles we can―”

“Look Derek I think we should probably just call it a night okay?”

This time Derek nodded, knowing that Stiles couldn’t see him. “Okay.”

“Good night Derek.”

“Night.”

Stiles pressed the end call button and dropped the phone at his side. Well that worked out real well Stiles, he thought to himself. After lying there for a few minutes he heard the ping of his message tone.

He picked it up and opened the message from Derek.

So what’s that thing I like that you were promising to do to me?

Stiles scoffed.

Come on Derek don’t do this

Tell me

You know you don’t want me to

I wouldn’t ask if I didn’t, let me guess, you were naked when you called?

Stiles looked down at his towel clad body and rolled his eyes. He didn’t think he was that predictable.

I may have just had a shower

It was a few more minutes before Derek replied… with a picture message. Stiles was already cursing himself for the speed increase of his heart.

So have I

Stiles clicked on the attachment and blinked a few times, taking a moment of looking to see the entire picture.

On his first glance all he saw was Derek’s smouldering face and his shoulders – which was enough to make him drool as it was, what with the jaw line and the cheek bones. And then he saw the rest of the picture. What he thought was just blank space was actually a mirror, full length, and revealing a very naked Derek from the back.

How and when the fuck did Derek get so good at taking a self-shot? He thought.

So you going to tell me yet?

Stiles rolled his eyes with a smile and hit Derek’s icon with his thumb and put the phone to his ear. Derek picked up after one ring.

“Yeah?” He said.

“Alright, shut up you smart ass. I didn’t even know you had a full length mirror.”

“It’s in Isaac’s room.” Derek chuckled.

“You snuck into Isaac’s room? Total bad boy move there.”

“It’s my house, but obviously that turns you on.”

You turn me on… bad boy or not.” Stiles said.

“How?” Derek asked, his voice low.

Stiles’ voice caught in his throat. “I am probably going to be really crappy at this.” He said, staring down at the growing bulge under his towel.

“Nothing you do with that mouth could be terrible Stiles, you know it’s that stupid mouth that I like so much.”

Even though they weren’t meant to, those words made Stiles exhale heavily and scoot down into a more comfortable position and spread the familiar warmth over him. He smirked to himself, pressing his palm into the solid form beneath the towel. “Hmm, where have I heard that before?”

He heard Derek’s breathing slow down too and closed his eyes, trying to focus on every sound coming from the other end of the line. “Well go on then Stiles… start talking.”

Stiles let out a breathy moan as he gave himself a slow squeeze. “So long as you keep saying my name like that…”

“Just tell me what you want me to say and I’ll say it.”

Stiles groaned again, “Damn it, I love when you’re submissive. I’m going to tell you what I want to do to you and I want to hear what you think of it all…” He breathed and Derek growled back a throaty ‘yeah’.  “You back in your own bed now?” He breathed.

“Door’s locked.” Derek mumbled.

“You lock it when you’re jerking off but not when you have my ankles hauled up over your shoulders?” Stiles smirked.

“No one said anything about me jerking off.”

“I can hear it in your voice… I used to imagine the way you sounded, back before we got together…” Stiles said.

“Keep going…” Derek urged.

“I used to picture myself working you undone, that little hitch you get in your voice whenever I touch you…” He heard it then, the sound that he couldn’t quite control slipping through his lips, and felt his own body ache at the distance between them. “I’d thought about having you fuck me.”

Oh― yeah, keep going…” Derek’s voice sounded strained and wrung out, making Stiles bite down on his lip.

“…imagining what it felt like to have you inside me…”

“You want to know what I would think about?” Derek’s voice rumbled through the line and Stiles felt his skin come alive as the rest of his body grew closer to elation.

God yes, I don’t even care what you tell me just… yeah just talk.” He pleaded.

“I wanted to taste every inch of you, to hear your heart pounding like crazy under my hands, under my mouth. And you know what Stiles, you taste even better than I had imagined.” His drawn out voice sounded so perfect in Stiles’ ears and he didn’t respond, he just continued to pump himself faster, his loud breathing slowly tipping Derek past the point of no return. “Fuck― Stiles!” he cried in a way that sounded almost like a desperate whimpering and let himself go.

The sound of his name and waves of blissful moaning from Derek’s line was that last little thing Stiles needed and with a strangled groan he descended into his own ecstasy. They both left a few moments of panting hanging in the air before Stiles said anything.

“Damn, that just made me wish I was back there with you.” He chuckled. “I forgot how much I liked to cuddle.”

“I forgot how much I liked having a double bed to myself.” Derek joked.

“You’re a real funny guy, you know that?” Stiles said sarcastically.

Derek huffed out a long contented sigh. “It’s been a long time since I’ve done that.” He said.

Stiles smiled. “Wait, do you mean jerked off or phone sex?” He asked and Derek just laughed. “No seriously, which one?”

“I’ll see you when you get back Stiles.” Derek cooed.

“Oh come on you can't just drop something like that and then leave it.”

“Good night Stiles.” Derek chuckled.

“You’re a terrible person, did you know that?” Stiles smiled.

They two of them hung up and Stiles got up to clean himself up a little before settling in under the sheets. Although they had said their – sort of – goodbyes it didn’t stop Stiles from sending him a few more text messages.

He didn’t expect much of a response but Derek was feeling particularly boyfriend-y and it was only after a few hours Derek told him that they both needed at least some sleep. Reluctantly they put the phones to the side.

Derek knew that he would still be up thinking over everything for a while longer yet. The emptiness of the loft felt even more prevalent with the knowledge that Stiles wasn’t just ten minutes away in his bed, he was over twelve hours away in Portland. The fear that all of that silence could be the new normal in just six short months made Derek’s stomach turn. They say that silence can be deafening but to Derek it was crushing.

Hey Sourwolf?

He rolled his eyes and shook his head.

How many times do I have to say good night before you let me sleep?

I love you

Derek sighed.

I love you too

Not so hard, was it?

Derek was definitely not responding to that.

                                        ~ ~ ~

A/N: Okay guys please leave your comments, they are so wonderful and so are all of you. On the side of the story I'll post a picture of Boyd and Daisy so let me know what you think of the picture and of the chapter!

I will try to update ASAP, I want to get going with the good stuff this story has to offer! Hopefully you'll like what's coming - or at least think it's half decent.

As always you guys are amazing and don't forget to follow me on twitter - BekkaChaos - and check out the sterek/scisaac smut in my fan fiction one shots book. I WILL be taking prompts for little one shots to put in there so please shoot them my way!

Love you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 11.7K 34
(See very last chapter) After being locked out of his own apartment by his dog, a kind stranger keeps him company while he waits for the replacement...
239K 5.7K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
87.3K 3.9K 27
Harry Styles grew up in a rich family and the appointed new owner to the Styles' real estate company. After his father died, Harry, at the age if 25...
711K 22.6K 57
~where jungkook gets interested in her due to an instagram comment~ Oh, did I mention there is a [HILARIOUS] group chat? ;) Jungkook as @justinseagu...