cole sprouse and jughead jone...

By jugheadandbetty

As seen in the title. Taking in requests. More

Requests
Locking eyes for the first time
Unsure Pregnancy
Marry me?
My One Night Stand...
Mixed Signals
Mixed Signals pt. 2
Perks
Sick
Valentines
Birthday Surprise
A Lazy Family
Moving
Wedding Bells
Youtube
Instagram
Playing Hard To Get
Via Prank
Finding a Solution
Lost and Found
Midnight Rejections
Overcoming a Fear
Winning Belongings
Injury
Flirting
Winter Morning
Jealousy
Twitter
Rehearsing
Authors Note
Honeymoon
Injection
Big Wheel
Dressing Up
Authors Note
Mutual
A Brittle Relationship
Meeting His Parents
What He Calls You
Where He Kisses You
What He Calls 'Fun'
Meeting FP
High School Crush
A Trip With Three
Chapter Eight: The Outsiders
Riverdale, Episode 11
Falling In Love With My Enemy
Thank You!!
Cuddles in Bed
Dying In His Arms
Perks; Jug
First I Love You
Our Moment
Comfort
Travelling
13 Reasons Why
Riverdale, Episode 12
Prank War
Note
Update
Mornings With Him
Bullied
Pictures
Twins
Requests
Modelling
A/N
100k?
Flames
Mr Sprouse
Shopping
Oblivious
Requests
Sneaking in

Drunk Dialing

5.7K 90 3
By jugheadandbetty

imagine: you admit your feelings to Cole, whom was like your best friend. I came up with this bc I had a dream, similar to this. Also I still have no wifi and I feel like I'm about to die soon, please help...

You've known Cole since you've started school, you were friends but not really close. Like you've never hung out at break times or outside of school.

But he was one of those friends who would just sit down and listen to your problems and would help.

Even your mother thought you both were best friends and he was a good one. You did have feelings for him, but you didn't want to ruin your friendship until it came to a day like this.

For the past few days your really close friend Mark was pissed off at you for spending time with Cole (like wtf).

Mark was jealous of you because he knew you had feelings for Cole and not him. Basically Mark had admitted his feelings for you. But you declined since you knew you really had feelings for Cole.

He had been blanking you for a while now and had been putting the blame on Cole since you both would talk amongst each other.

Cole had asked you to meet him at the park so you both could walk around and refresh your minds. You get out your house the cold breeze brushing your hair, covering you.

You saw Cole waiting near the gates. You felt heat rise up against you. You tried hiding the heat that was causing you to blush.

"Hey." He said looking at you. He gestures you to come.

"Hiya." You walk along with him.

You both walked in silence, as the air brushed the both of you.

"So...you okay?" He finally asks.

"Yeah, just alright." You reply, looking down taking cautious steps, "how about you?"

"Yeah I'm great actually." He smiles.

You were about to ask him why. But you were glad you didn't because it seemed stupid even though he was quite upset about getting the blame from Mark.

Finally looking up you see him, Mark.

"Well hi...long time." He says to Cole. He finally looks back at you. "You too."

You just stood there not knowing what to do. You couldn't change the expression on your face, just entirely shocked.

"Have you talked to Claire?" He asks, Claire was your best friend. She went on vacation with her fiancé to Egypt.

"No." You said, you felt bad seeming like it sounded you were a bad friend. But it wasn't your fault she had no signal up there and promised to call you from her hotel line. She hasn't called you but you just felt chilled.

"Why?" He asks out of the blue. You were really pissed with him since he was blanking you.

"Why? You haven't been talking to me ever since because of a petty statement. And now you wanna know why I haven't been in contact with Claire?" You argue.

"Well it just seems like your choosing Cole over Claire." He looks at you, you couldn't blame him you've only known Claire for half a year and she did seem like a best friend because she made you happy especially with all the energy contained in her. But Cole he was a whole new other level. "You would wouldn't you?" He asks reading you.

"You know what, I would. I would also choose him over you!" You yell at him.

You walk off, Cole runs after you. "Y/N!"

You turn around to face him, "I'm sorry I just need some alone time."

He nods, letting you walk off. You walk home slamming the door. You felt a bit of you upset.

"Y/N, honey is that you?" Your mother calls out. You walk into the kitchen to see her. "Are you okay?"

You nod your head even though you felt torn into a million of pieces as you check your phone. No messages normally at a problem, Cole would always send you a million messages.

What if Mark told Cole the real story? You question yourself just standing there blank, your anxiety running to chase you as you just looked at your phone.

Your mom asked you again, you nod your head no and then soon burst out crying. She sat you down on the couch.

"What's wrong?" She says rubbing your back.

"Cole, I don't think he likes me anymore." You hear yourself saying those words. It tore you apart as if you lost all the people you had loved.

"Listen, darling he doesn't. I mean they way you both look at each other it's desire. I mean your practically best friends. To be honest I think he's more of a best friend to Claire." She puts her hands in surrender, "it's all honesty no hate to Claire because she's really sweet."

You bring out a laugh wiping the tears that ran widely down your cheeks. "What do I do? I mean the things that had happened between Mark and me...now with Cole? What if he knows what I feel with him?"

"Listen, I know you don't wanna hear this. Especially from your mom." She tilts to face you. "I think you should tell him. He probably hasn't heard and it's better if he hears it from you instead of a jerk." You nod in response.

"Thanks, mom." You smile at her.

"No problem, I'll be upstairs if you need me." She gives you a hug, "good night, remember to sleep on it."

That's what she would always tell you. But you just couldn't. You took a beer out the freezer and opened the double doors that led out to your back yard.

You sat on the porch looking at the stars and admiring them. You drowned yourself with beer as you heard you phone vibrate from your pocket.

You looked at it sighing since it wasn't Cole. It was unknown. Picking it up you just went with a simple, "hey."

"Hey, Y/N/N! You okay?" It was Claire, she sound curious.

"Yeah. No actually. I'm just fed up with life." Tears started to fill your eyes.

"Tell me, I'm hearing from the other line."

You tell her everything about what you said to Mark she just understood how you would just choose Cole instead of her because she knew how love could affect the individuals.

There was a knock on the door, your mom opened it seeing Cole. She let him in telling him you were out in the back.

Cole walked over hearing you on the phone to Claire.

"I'm just fed up, I can't deal with anyone." You confess, to Claire.

"But did you mean it you would choose Cole over Mark?" She asks.

"Yes I would, I chose Cole over Mark. I mean I would."

Cole hears you, his heart flutters knowing that you actually would.

As two bottles of beer were finished you decided to get more. You turned around to see Cole. Your heart beat become more fast.

"Claire, I've got to go." You say hanging up the phone."

You both just make eye contact as you interrupt him leading him into the living room. The both of you sat on the couch in silence as you passed him a beer.

"How long were you there for?" You ask out of the blue.

"Just at the end."

"Well...." You tilt your body to face him. "I think you should hear this from me rather than hearing it from someone else. What I said back there was all true even though I'm drunk, it is true. I like you, Cole. I really do, I've never felt this way about someone even the people I've previously dated. When I see you my header flutters I begin to blush. I mean it's obvious right?"

"No, I'm sorry I didn't know." You frown, "but
Y/N/N, even though you know we don't hang out and all that but I do feel the same way."

He cups your cheeks, his thumb brushing away the tears from your eyes. "Which is why I wanna do this."

He pushes his lips against yours passionately. You push of with a smile. "I've wanted to do that for a long while."

"Me too." He brings your head to his chest as he wraps his arms tightly around your waist, never letting you go. He kisses your head, as you drifted to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 508 47
A Bughead AU :)
11K 160 26
ยซ๐’๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐Ÿ๐จ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ,๐ˆ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎยป do not judge ,I've improved slightly in my ot...
27K 609 13
Bughead one shots for whenever inspiration hits. Feel free to leave requests! I hope you enjoy! :) ~E <3
112K 1.4K 60
A collection of imagines/oneshots with the Riverdale characters and the reader! Requests are currently open, please look at my rules before requesti...