Percy Jackson, Son of Chaos

By MidnightIridescence

Percy is betrayed when Nick Waters, a son of Poseidon and Percy's half brother, comes to camp. Loyalties are... More

Chap 1 - I Am Replaced
Chap 2 - A New Life and Mates?
Chap 3 - Nick is a Prick and I Get Claimed
Chap 4 - Revealing Myself to the Gods and Campers
Chap 5 - Friendly Game of Capture The Flag and A Stupid Quest
Chap 6 - The Propecy, Nick is Jealous and a Coward
Chap 7 - New Ally and Annabeth is Actually Stupid
Chap 8 - Nick is an Embarrassment and I get a Gift
Chap 9 - Nick is Delusional and A New Mate
Chap 10 - Fun in The Lotus Casino and A Giant Puppy
Chap 11 - Set Up and Beating Up an Olympian
Chap 12 - Olympus, An Ashamed Sea God and The Traitor Revealed
Chap 13 - Prophecy Fulfilled and A Vacation
Chap 14 - I'm Back With a Quest to Tartarus
Chap 15 - Meet Tyson and Clarisse goes on Her Quest
Chap 16 - New King of Hellhounds and New Pets
Chap 17 - Sea Of Monsters and Grover in a Dress? Clarisse gets a new ride
Chap 18 - The Siblings, Thalia's gone and My last mate
Chap 19 - Reunions and Some Fun
Chap 20 - Nick is still an Idiot and Percy's Niece
Chap 21 - A Stalker and Another Pet
Chap 22 - Stowaways and Battling a Titan
Chap 23 - New Powers and A Victory
Chap 25 - A New Mission
Chap 26 - New Campers
Chap 27 - Unexpected Ink and Two Embarrrassed Camp 'Leaders'
Chap 28 - Ally and Duel
Chap 29 - Beginning of The War
Chap 30 - Pre-battle
Chap 31 - Final Battle and New Olympians

Chap 24 - The Curse and Uncovered Plans

34.7K 508 643
By MidnightIridescence

On Helix
Percy's POV
Currently, the army was having some sort of celebration for their commander coming home. I'm flattered and everything but isn't a celebration a bit much for returning to Helix. I was dancing with Artemis when suddenly a purple flash erupted from the middle of the room.

I sniffed and smiled, 'Dionysus.'

He always knew when a party was going on. When the flash died down I expected to see a smiling god instead I got a grim looking one.

"Percy! We need to talk, it's important and I think everyone should hear it." Dionysus said when he spotted me.

I asked the DJ to put to music lower so we could all hear it. The army (includes Percy's friends and girlfriends) focused on the wine god as he started to speak.

"The gods just held a meeting. It was about what Zeus called the 'demigod deficit'. In the meeting he told the gods to impregnate as many mortals as they can so that they won't run out of demigods to fight for them. Even Zeus and Poseidon are participating in it." Dionysus said with a solemn expression.

I glanced around and saw the army had faces of disgust and anger for the gods.

I mentally called for dad and when he arrived, I asked, "Dad, what should we do? Future demigods will be forced to serve the Olympians."

He had a contemplative look on his face.

"We can't really do anything about the gods impregnating the mortals. But what we can do is find them before the gods do and bring them here. We tell them the truth and see if they are willing to fight for the gods or stay here. Maybe even join the army." Dad finally spoke.

I looked around the army to see affirmative nods.

"Then we shall do just that." I said.

Dad smiled at us and beckoned me to follow him. The others went back to partying while I followed my dad out to the courtyard. He stopped near a river and looked at me intently.

I shuffled under his intense stare and asked, "What are we doing here, dad?"

"This, son, is the River Chaos. I know you said you wanted to wait until you take a dip in it but I think now's the best time for you to hold the curse of Chaos." He said.

"Is everything around here named after you?" I asked, raising my brow.

"Most of them, yes. So, will you take the curse?" He asked me.

I stared at the river. Once I do this, there is no way back. But on the plus side, I can keep Thalia, Bianca, Zoë and Artemis safe. And all my friends to. I looked at dad and nodded.

He smiled at me and said, "Remember, think of your anchor and vulnerable point. When your ready, dive on in."

I kinda wanted to change my vulnerable point. Instead of the small of my back, I chose to put it as the bone at the back of my ear. Since I can summon my armour and helmet on anytime, it'll be untouchable. I took a deep breath and plunge headfirst into the waters.

Time skip
That was excruciating. Never doing that again. It was like the River Styx only a million times more painful and add being crushed by tons of giants. But when it was over I felt like I could take on Tartarus. You know what, let's not go that far, maybe like a 50 Kronos.

"Here are the few details you need to know about the curse. 1) Unlike the Achilles curse, you won't die when your vulnerable point is stabbed. You will return to normal. 2) No divine being will be able to remove the curse from you except me. 3) You will be immune to natural causes and unnatural causes. For example, you won't die of cancer or a god's true form. That's about it. Now go enjoy the party. Next month you and the army will start retrieving the demigods. The gods sped up their ageing so it would only take them a month to be matured enough to fight." Dad said, disappearing into thin air.

I made my way to the party while thinking of the camp. I wonder if they like my little parting gift. I hope Ash is doing what it's suppose to do.

Back at Camp Half-Blood
Third person POV
A green eyed boy and a grey eyed girl were walking side to side near the Chaos cabin. The green eyed boy suddenly stopped causing the girl to also halt.

"Should we go and check it out, Annabeth?" The boy asked.

"I don't know Nick. We aren't allowed into other cabins much less that one." Annabeth said.

LIt's obviously abandoned. I'm gonna go see if there's any cool stuff left behind." Nick said, running into the desolated black cabin.

Annabeth sighed and shook her head but ran after him. They cautiously pushed the door open and when nothing happened they pushed it all the way. Out of nowhere an arrow embedded itself into the door, centimetres from Nick's face.

"It's booby trapped. We have to be careful." Annabeth warned.

They searched the whole house and all they found was a normal dagger lodged on the wall and a patched pouch filled with jewels.

"The jewels may be useful but not the dagger. Have you checked all the rooms?" Annabeth asked.

"Not all. I think-" he was cut off when Annabeth hushed him.

"Listen," she said.

The both of them strained their ears.

"I don't hear anything." Nick said.

A loud thump made the two jump. Nick uncapped his sword and Annabeth held the dagger. They stealthily (not really) crept to the unopened door. Nick rested his hand on the door knob and nodded at Annabeth. He yanked the door opened and they burst in the room. A hooded figure was knelt over a box when he noticed his audience. The figure instantly set fire to the box and jumped through the window. Nick was about to after figure but Annabeth called for him to extinguish the fire.

"What ever in this box is obviously important if that guy was trying to get rid of it." She said.

"It would be even better if we caught him." Nick said, sourly.

They walked out the cabin with Annabeth trying to unlock the box. Outside they bumped into some Ares campers.

"Look who we found trying to sneak out of camp." One of them sneered.

"Take him to the big house and call for a meeting with the gods." Said Annabeth.

The Ares campers yanked and pushed their capture towards the big house. The two demigods looked at each either and then the box.

"Come on we should see if the gods can open it." Annabeth added, walking towards the big blue house.

Nick's POV
When Anna and I walked into the big house, everyone was already there.

"Why have you called us, daughter?" Athena asked, looking at Annabeth curiously.

"We found that guy trying to get rid of this box. I figured it could be important." Annabeth explained.

"Unmask the offender!" Shouted Zeus.

Wow is he dramatic. The nearest camper reacher for the mask and pulled it off. I heard gasps coming from some of the campers. It was a fucking robot.

"Who are you?" Hera said.

I jumped slightly because I forgot she was here.

"I was named Ash." 'Ash' said in a robotic voice (imagine Siri's voice).

"You're a robot." Ares said, dumbly.

"Yes, I am aware." Ash said.

Some Aphrodite campers were giggling softly at Ares' stupidity.

"What where you doing in the cabin and what's in the box?" Athena questioned.

"I am not inclined to answer that. I do not answer to you." Ash replied.

"Why you litt-" Ares fumed.

"I can help with that. I can reprogram the robot to answer all our questions." Said Flint, the only Hephaestus camper that stayed.

He got to work and within 5 minutes he was done.

"Alright he should answer the questions now." He said.

"Tell us what you were doing in the cabin and what's in the box." Demanded Zeus.

Ash went rigid and said, "I had specific orders to find that box and get rid of it. I do not know what is in the box. Master Percy did not tell me."

Of course Percy is behind this.

"How do we open the box?" Asked Annabeth.

"That latch can only be opened by a divine being." Ash replied.

Annabeth handed the box over to her mother and Athena opened it. She dumped the contents in the table. It was just a bunch of paper.

"It's their plans on the war." Said Annabeth, studying the papers.

"Good. We have an advantage. Perseus thinks that Ash has destroyed the box, we have an upper hand now." Athena said.

"Mission completed, box destroyed. Detonating in 10 seconds." Ash said.

"Get rid of it!" Someone shouted.

Some Ares campers hauled the robot and tossed it outside the big house. A huge explosion rattled the big house.

"Everyone back to the cabins. We will discuss the plans tomorrow." Said Zeus.

One by one, they left quietly. I smirked, Percy won't know what hit him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.1K 712 38
*COMPLETED* Percy never expected to die the way he did. He never expected to magically come back to life. He never expected to be in an army. And he...
671K 8.4K 24
Percy Jackson has been betrayed. After his new half brother frames him for everything at camp, he was shunned by the other campers, even Chiron. His...
51.6K 639 15
Perseus Jackson son of Poseidon, Bane of Kronus, Bane of Gaia, and etc has been betrayed by Annabeth and a new son of Zeus. What will happen to Percy...
371K 6.4K 22
Girlfriend: broke up with me Poseidon: got in a bad fight with him Camp: got kicked out Sally and Paul: left the country Percy Jackson: gone After b...