The Stranger

By PSNT-Joseph

She didn't know that her life will change after that night , she thought that she could get away , but she ne... More

PRIVATE
One : Graduating Day
Three : New Place
Four : Weird Feelings
Five : Unexpected
Six : Unforgettable
Seven : The Day
Eight : Demanding
Nine : She's Not Leaving
Ten : Her First Night
Eleven : YOU ARE MINE
Twelve : A Proper Talk And A Warning.
Thirteen : Bipolar And Confusing
Fourteen : You Did What!
Fifteen : Hurt
Sixteen : The Act
Seventeen : Recovering
Eighteen : Trust
Nineteen : Feelings And Regrets
Twenty : Did You Do It?

Two : Gone

18K 479 45
By PSNT-Joseph

At 9:00 p.m

Lily and Roman was watching a movie , she was pressed against his side as he wrapped his arms around her holding her close to him . Although she knew he's just her friend , she felt herself blush from the contact between them .

It is her nature , she's always shy . Everyone knew that she was the nerd at her school , she never talked to anyone , she didn't feel herself being noticed by anyone , never had a boyfriend , never had a drink or even had been kissed .

She focused her eyes on the movie trying to ignore the way they're cuddling .

That's not what Roman was thinking about , it's not what was on his mind .. He was thinking about Lily being pressed against his side .

He loved this feeling , he loved to protect her from anything , and the way he held het against him made him feel like he was protecting her .

The truth is , Roman wasn't paying his attention to the movie at all . He was thinking about some way to prevent the feelings he was having for Lily .

He wanted to let these feelings vanish , because he knew damn well that he will put her in danger . He thought about it for a while , maybe he should dissappear for a period of time , stay away from her . This way he will restrain himself .

He looked at the screen and saw that the movie has ended , then he looked down at Lily to find her closing her eyes and fast asleep .

He brushed her hair from her forehead and eyes . He smiled at how cute and peacfully she looked when she's sleeping .

He put his hand under her head holding her until he stood , he lifted her bridal-style and started to walk towards her bedroom while he looked down at her .

He walked inside her room and carefully put her on the bed , she moved a little to get comfortable . Roman looked at her face , he felt like he was staring at some fallen angel .

Roman knew where this was leading to , he just shoke his head trying to get any idea from his head . He grabbed the cover and slowly covered Lily , brushing her hair from her face and kissing her forehead .

" Goodnight , Sweetheart "

He whispered those words and backed away from her slowly closing her room , he went back to the living room cleaning everything and throwing the trash then turned of the TV .

He didn't want Lily to wake up and let her do anything , so he washed the dishes and everything . After he finished everything and got it cleaned , he walked back to Lily's room and kissed her cheek and forehead before whispering

" I have to do this , Lily . I'm so sorry sweetheart , but I can't put you in danger . When I learn how to stop loving you , I will come back , as the friend you always wanted me to be . Bye , Lily "

With that , he walked out of the house to God knows where .

«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»

Lily woke up the next morning feeling weird , she stood from the bed and walked out of her room to the guest room to see if Roman had slept here or not .

For her surprise when she opened the door , the room was empty and the bed was tidy which means he didn't even enter the room .

She frowned and walked out closing the door and walking down the hall to the living room , she saw that it's clean . Like always , he would clean after she sleeps . She smiled a little and sat on the couch .

Grabbing her phone , she opened the contact list and searched for Romans one . She pressed call and waited , but she frowned when she went to the voice mail .

Lily ended the call and went to her bedroom , she stripped from her clothes and walked into the bathroom . She started brushing her teeth then walked into the shower .

After Lily finished wearing her clothes and brushing her hair after drying it , she decided to go and see Roman , she feel that something isn't right .

She took her phone and keys and walked out the front door locking it . She started to walk down the street until she stood in front of Roman's house .

She rang the bell and waited , she can feel her heart tighten when he didn't open . She knocked a few times and stood biting her nails impatiently .

She started walking away until someone called her name . She stopped and looked behind her to see an old woman walking towards her .

" You're Lily , right ? " The old woman said smiling sadly .

" Yes , who are you ? " Lily asked confused .

" I'm Roman's neighbour , he left this envelop to you and told me that you would come . Here you go , sweetie " Lily looked at the woman confused but took the envelop from her hand anyway .

" Thank you "

With that , Lily walked as fast as she could to her house and unlocked it walking inside .

She sat on the couch and opened the envelop with her chest beating so fast , she started to read with watery eyes

Hey Little bunny ,
by the time you're reading this , I'm on a plan . Going somewhere that I can't tell you . I know that I should've said goodbye , but I won't be away for long .

You have to know that I did this for your own safety , and don't ask how or why . I just had to leave for a while , then maybe I would come back and everything will be fine then .

I know that now maybe you're asking yourself lots of questions , but don't worry sweetheart , I will talk to you when I get the chance .

This isn't making any sense but please , take care of yourself . If something happened to you I would die , Lily . The reason why I left was because I want to keep you safe ... from me .

I love you , little bunny .

By the time Lily finished reading , she was in a mess , crying and sobbing . She only had Roman with her , by her side . But now , he's gone and she doesn't even know for how long .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

741K 76.9K 28
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
400K 11.4K 18
Jacklyn Cordy is trying her best to live a normal life after witnessing a horrific crime. After receiving an anonymous note, she realizes no matter h...
154K 9K 42
A world which nanobots can repair the human body. Landed in the hands of the most cunning and devious underworld king. Many have died attempting to s...
91.8K 2.2K 32
#3 in sadist #4 in abusive #9 in Mafia #1 in unhealthy #6 in bipolar #5 in psychopath #20 in murderer #5 in killer #9 in toxic relationship ...