{Book 1} The Man Behind The M...

By Diallina

{Book 1} "Bryce~," that alluring voice that's been haunting my dreams. "Bryce~," I could feel his presence b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Ask the Characters
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Ask the Characters 2
Sequel is out

Chapter 36

958 86 129
By Diallina

Chapter 36

Bryce's POV:

I finally got off the computer the next day realized that I had fell asleep on Delirious. The call had ended and there was drool slightly on my arm. I got up and saw that my video had successfully uploaded. I scowled when I saw Ohm's name. I got up from the computer and walked to the living room. I saw that it was completely clean and it looked like Ohm wasn't even there.

I grabbed a bottle of water and then walked to my room. I don't feel like doing anything today. I jumped to my bed and I snuggled in. I looked at my phone to see it was filled with notifications. I looked at it and it was mostly from Skype. I did see one that caught my eye and it was a text message from Clarissa.

"Hey baby I can't wait for our date tonight ☺️ what time are you gonna come over," she texted and I sighed.

"I'll coming over at 7 okay 👍," I typed back and locked my phone.

I can't believe I was going to throw away a year of my love for Clarissa to a guy who is supposedly my best friend. I wouldn't even consider him my best friend anymore. Like what best friend tricks you into believing that they had some sort of attraction to you and making you doubt your sexuality. I grabbed my phone again and saw that she replied.

"Can't wait I'll see you then baby," she said and I sighed.

I have to tell her.... I couldn't forgiven myself if I didn't. I got up from bed and quickly set up a video to queue. I then went back to my room and got myself ready. I left the house with keys in my hand the only place I should be heading too. I got in my car and drove to the ring shop where I had ordered the ring.

"Ahh Bryce glad to see you have come," the ring seller, who's name was Ivan, said as I entered the store.

"I'm going to make my final payment," I said as I handed him 300 dollars cash.

"Clarissa is going to love it," Ivan said as he gave me the box.

"I know," I said confidently.

I then spent the next couple of hours determining what I was going to say to her. I knew I shouldn't have paid for the ring and yet my head tells me that everything's going to be alright. I didn't even realized that time went by so fly as I was driving my car towards her house. I was dressed casually because I wanted to recreate our first date.

"You can do this Bryce," I told myself as I parked in front of her drive way.

I sat in the car and I pulled out the black box. I opened it up saw the ring gleam in the light that was left outside. When picking the color of the ring I knew that it had to be rose gold. Rose gold was such a beautiful color especially when it was paired up with a diamond. I chose a classical design that looked like a rose, well to me at least.

I closed the box and put it in my coat pocket. I got out of my car and I walked to the front door. I could feel myself sweat as I hesitantly knocked on the door. After some soft footing later the door opened to reveal the blonde that I was ready to give up. She had a white shirt with some dark blue jeggings. On her feet were brand new black converse as she tapped lightly on the ground. She had sunglasses on top of her head adding a finishing touch.

"Are you gonna come in," she asked and I nod my head.

"You look beautiful," I said as I kissed her forehead.

"And you look handsome as ever," she said and I smiled.

"What movie are we gonna watch," I asked as I sat down on her couch.

"We're going to watch a classic," she said as she sat down next to me with a bucket of popcorn.

The movie we watched was Lion King and I smiled at that. She knows that I love this movie. But when the movie was at when Simba had been reunited with Nala. I saw the love that they had for each other and I frowned. This was one of my favorite scenes of the movie because I've always pictures myself as Simba and Clarissa as Nala.

I knew that I had to tell her once this movies was over. Soon the credits were rolling and she stood up. I watched as she stretched before heading to the DVD player.

"I love watching that movie," she said as she placed the DVD in its case.

"Clarissa," I said and she turned her head towards me.

"Yes," she asked and I sighed.

"I need to tell you something," I said and she tilts her head to the side.

"What's up," she said as she sat next to me.

"Well I... I cheated on you," I said deciding that telling the truth would be the better approach.

She looks at me with a frown on her face. I looked into her eyes and I could see that she was studying me like I was studying her. We then met eye contact and she broke away. With a sigh and small smile she said;

"I know."

"What you knew," I said shockingly and she nodded her head.

"How," I asked and she looks back at me.

"My friend Amelia just got a job at Pronto's  and she saw you there with a guy. She texted me about it and said that it was a date," she said and I frowned.

"Then how come she said, don't fuck his ass too badly, when we left," I asked.

"Because I told her it was fine. Look Bryce I haven't been truthful either, when I went over to my friends house I got a little drunk and I kissed her," she said.

"When I woke up in the morning I remembered the kiss and I felt bad extremely bad. So when I found out you were on a date I told myself... this is karma for not telling him and you deserve to lose him," she said with tears coming down her face.

"I'm sorry but why are you so forgiving," I asked and she wiped away her tears.

"I was mad yes and I was about to call you yesterday to break up when you called me," she said and I looked at her confused.

"I didn't call you my phone was in my back pocket the whole time," I said and she sighed.

"You butt dial a lot and I was about to end the call when I heard your guy's argument," she said and I could feel tears come into my eyes.

"What you did to me was bad but what he did to you was horrible and I wanted to come over and hug you and tell you that everything was going to be alright," she said and I felt tears run down my cheek.

"Clarissa I really don't deserve you," I said and she smiles.

"I know and I don't deserve you," she said her hand wiping away a tear of mine.

"So I want to make you mine forever," I said and got on one knee.

She placed her hand over her mouth as I took out the black box and opened it up.

"Clarissa Montgomery will you do me the honors of marrying me," I said.

"Yes but on one condition," she said and I raised my eyebrow.

"What," I asked.

"If we are officially together I want to do the one thing we promised until after marriage," she said and I immediately knew what she wanted.

"If that's what you want," I said and she nods her head.

I placed the ring on her finger and she kisses me deeply. This is the night that I'll never forget.

Sooooooo yeaaaaaaaah I ship it :3. Also I'll be updating everyday until the book is over. Which is 4 more chapters after this haha. Thank you all for the support on this book.

With lots of love 💛

Dially

Brofish 👊🐟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

751 41 11
"How do you expect me to do things that I know I can't do?" Staring. People always stare. So what do I do? I stare back. "I'm my own person! Just be...
6.9K 263 21
"Hey I'm Bryce"he smiles. I look at him closely and smile. "Hey I'm Dylan"I say looking him over acting like I don't know who he is. Dylan is not...
16K 382 39
Your life was a weird one indeed. After years of drama between your parents, you ran to college, and shortly after that, becoming a college dropout...
7.6K 437 49
Is it really worth risking on dating your best friend sister? Is love really worth more than your friendship? When Bryce falls for Amy, Can Ohm acce...