Poseidon's Girl

By weedly

[Highest Rank: #3 in Romance] "Tell me to kiss you," he whispered so quiet and husk I wouldn't have heard... More

P r e f a c e
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
300
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
Book Cover ?
16
Lol book cover again
18
OOPS
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
ANNOUNCEMENTS.

17

37.3K 1.6K 946
By weedly

YALL BETTER BE HELLA EXCITED GET READY

Word count: 1768

_____________________

My ears could practically hear the wealth in the room, hear the fine glass wine bottles hit the table cloth or the way shiny bracelets banged against each other.

It was a calm and gentle silence.. a luxury many but yet few could afford. Poseidon's hand slid off of me and he greeted a man that was at the register like he'd known him.

The man shot me a strange look and he continued on down the beautiful restaurant to find our table.

As we walked through the restaurant, full of people, I hid my injured arm behind my dress out of embarrassment. Poseidon pulled me in close as he slowly kissed my cheek.

"I want everyone to know you're mine." He whispered in my ear.

The man led us into a room which was empty except for a table and two chairs sitting right in the window to look out over the city from the high point of view.

There was a bottle with a navy blue tulip sat in the middle of it.. my favorite. The table cloth was white with red outlining, matching my dress and Poseidon's tie.

The view out the window was remarkable, considering we'd ridden the elevator to get here.. the lights of the city illuminated the sky like a light bulb was on and the stars peeked through the clouds.

Poseidon opened my chair, "Sit."

I sat doing exactly what he said and he walked to his and sat in his chair.

"You appear nervous, Alice." His hands folded cleanly on the table.

"Not at all," I looked up at him.

"I assume you have lots of questions for me to answer, don't you love."

"Yes." I held back a hitch in my voice, "Ami isn't just some random girl is she.. Amphitrite is your wife.."

"You said that like a statement." His eyes squinted.

"You didn't answer."

"Yes, Amphitrite was my wife. I thought... I tricked myself into thinking that Amphitrite was in fact my fated love." He appeared sad, distraught.

"But you're no longer married to her?"

"No."

Amphitrite said that they were.. but she also tried to cure me of being his fated love so I'd say she wasn't exactly of a right mind.

"How do you know Fin?"

"Fin's real name is Delphinus he is my lieutenant in command of the ocean.." he explained.

"Meaning he's the one that you sent to make Amphitrite fall in love with you exactly like you did to me?"

His eyes shot up to mine, "Never.. ever compare yourself to that bitch." His hands fisted on the table.

"But you did send him.."

"Yes, I sent him because I knew you'd be alone when you woke up and you needed someone."

I felt an urge in the pit of my stomach..

"How many girls have you slept with? I mean it's been written in every book about you that you had many affairs but how many?"

"I've lost count, but darling I can assure you I've never wanted to fuck a girl as much as I'd like to right now." He smirked.

I gulped, it was like he'd punched me in the stomach but instantly kissed me right after. I felt like I had whiplash.

"Why did you say all those things.." I whispered, "that day at the bar." I hated myself for changing the mood of the conversation but I needed to know.

I wanted to let a tear slip down my face letting him know how much it had hurt the way he made me feel like I was nothing.

He didn't look at me, he looked outside into the lit city.

"I didn't know if you were actually my fated love. I was so afraid that I'd tricked myself into believing it, believing I'd actually found you after thousands of years. I pushed you away so that if you ever came back, I'd know you were mine." His eyes flickered to my blue irises, I felt like I could swim in his silvery waves of blue.

I only looked to my hands that rested in my dress, no one had ever said anything like that to me.

"How many do you have in a lifetime?.. fated loves I mean." I asked quietly.

His hands messed with the wine glass beneath them and he looked up, "One."

My heart stopped. My pulse went cold, how could it be that I'm the girl after thousands of years that Poseidon the Greek God, has been searching for.

"One?" It came out much quieter than intended.

"Do you understand now, Alice? I've been waiting my whole life to find you. Centuries, whole entire eras where I only wanted you. I need you." He stood and suddenly I felt a force against my hand pulling me and then I was against the wall.

I looked around nervously seeing no one in sight..

He brought my hands up above my head and held them there just like the night in the library.

"This dress sure looks pretty on you but I'd love nothing more than to rip it off right now."

"Poseidon," I said with an unwanted moan lacing through it, "not here."

"Say that again," he groaned as he slid a hand down my neck and continuing down my body.

"What?" I breathily said feeling something and everything flooding into my stomach.

"Say my name," his lips met my neck and he kissed me.

"No," I huskily said not giving him the pleasure of hearing his name off my lips.

"I warned you," he pulled me into him and slipped his hand into mine.

He began to leave the restaurant and suddenly slipped a twenty dollar bill on the cashiers desk paying for our drinks as he left the restaurant me in his hands.

He went to the passengers side and picked me up and set me in my seat. He grabbed the seatbelt and pulled it slowly over me, letting his hands linger in the spots he wasn't supposed to.

He stood and shut the door and walked to his side of the car. The engine turned on and the Camero hummed as he drove out of the lot.

I rubbed my hands up and down my leg anxiously. I had no idea what he was planning on doing.. at all.

"Don't," he eyed the hand on my leg, "do that."

I stopped.

"Good girl."

We made our way down the highway, in complete silence.

Finally we found the mansion as he parked the car in front and he slid out of his seat and found mine.

He unbuckled me and picked me up and set me on the gravel. I almost gaped at his strength.

He slid his hand into mine and began walking up the stairs. He opened the door and for some reason he didn't teleport like he usually would.

He walked up the stairs and into a room I didn't recognize.

It was all black, black walls, black curtains, black duvet. It was definitely nicer than my room was.

He set down his keys and leaned up against his dresser.

I crossed my hands behind me anxiously..

He walked slowly, in patience.. and stalked towards me. I matched it backwards eventually hitting the wall with my back as his face met mine.

His head ducked down as his nose hit the crook of my neck and his hands flew up on either side of me,

"You smell so damn good, love."

I looked up at him, I was scared.. I knew what he wanted and I'd be lying if I didn't say I wanted it to.. it's just I'd never done it before.

"You're so beautiful Alice," his hands reached around to the back of my dress and he pulled, exposing a bit of my skin as the zipper lowered inch by inch.

He pulled it off and over my shoulders and down my arms and then pulled it off my legs and motioned me to step out of it.

His hands met my waist and the way his skin was against mine was an euphoric feeling that made my head spin.

He brought my hands up above my head and he placed a kiss on my neck and then a kiss on my chest and he lowered himself inch by inch until he was knelt down in front of me.

My eyes fluttered shut as his lips met my stomach and lowered themselves onto my legs.

He stood and picked me up and laid me down on the bed.

He snuck his hands around my chest and he unhooked my bra with ease. He pulled it off exposing my breasts but I immediately covered them.

Poseidon loomed over me, his hands on either side of my head. He lowered himself and brushed against my lower regions with his pants earning a moan from me.

"Poseidon," it left my lips and as soon as it did I regretted it.

His eyes flickered up to mine and he did it again making me bite my lip.

He picked himself up and removed his suit jacket, and then he loosened the tie around his neck. He pulled the red material off as he threw it to the ground, his jacket as well.

Suddenly a jiggle at the door had him groaning in annoyance. He stood and I immediately rushed to the bathroom.

I heard a voice from the door and I listened as Poseidon's muffled tone sounded stressed.

Suddenly a swing of the door had me stepping back while covering myself.

"Wait here," he said making my stomach drop, "I'll be back in twenty minutes." He told me.

He was then gone, in a flash. I went into his bedroom and searched for clothing. I found a large shirt of his that was light blue and put it on.

I went to go sit on the bed and wait but suddenly a pain shot up and through my arm. I winced in pain as I looked at it.

It had turned blue, completely. I needed that cure that Amphitrite had. I wasn't sure as to how I would get it, but I needed it.

I ignored the pain and continued to walk but it hit me again. Like a shock through my whole body, like torture. Amphitrite said I was dying,
maybe this was my last laugh..

I fell to the floor in pain as my body shook.

If this was the last thing I'd ever say, I wouldn't regret it.

"I love you, Poseidon."

_____________________

Late update again but you guys are all so understanding and I love you so much.

And mwahahaha I teased you guyssss

How do you all think she's going to get the cure? Guess you'll have to keep reading!

Don't forget to vote!! Xoxo
-Morgan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 587 32
🏁HAPPY QUARTER YEAR ANNIVERSARY🏁 🚩TW: Blood, rape, swear words, suicidal thoughts, self harm, panic attacks, needles, death, natural disasters, sl...
37K 880 15
Series 1 BOOK 4 (Spin-off) Orginal release 2014 "If rest was a sign of weakness, then we would all be dead." Blue eyes settled on mine as I slowly lo...
27.4K 1K 11
[COMPLETE] A Record of Regnarok and Black! Fem Reader Story πŸ”± A short story about a beautiful water goddess attempting to live her best life in Atl...
1M 60K 33
[COMPLETED] "We both agreed, Apollo! We said no feelings, no attachments! You promised you wouldn't get attached." I look down at my lap in worry and...