Bad Boy (DeVante Swing)

By xomelanin

You got a jawline like a model You stay fresh from head to toe Got your own money, never borrow On your grind... More

New Beginnings
Speechless
What a man..
Cool it now
Sorry Not Sorry
Who's baby?
It all makes sense..
#6
Birthday 🎈
We need a break
We need a resolution
Issa joke¿
It goes down at the Vineyard
Enough
Feenin'
Sparks on the fourth
The nerve
Ride & Slide
Resentment
Biggest Part of Me
To be or not to be?
S'More
Kryptonite
TWO MONTHS
She's Out of My Life
On a Prayer
Love in Competition
Cherish
Utopia
ZMD
Baby Zyla
Separation
Love Shoulda Brought You Home
III
Back at One
Q&A
Bad Boy Q&A
Old Thang Back
My Heart Belongs To U
Heaven Sent
Never Leave
Stay-cation
She Wildin'
Final Goodbye

i love you... to death

5.6K 219 335
By xomelanin

Arrington Noel Cruz
August 13, 1991

"Nah fuck that calm down bullshit, who was the nigga you was talking to?!" DeVanted yelled at me as I sat on the bed in our hotel room.

"I ain't saying nothing till you lower your tone. I don't see why you always gotta make a scene."

"I ain't making no fucking scenes. You supposed to be my bitch you out here talking to other niggas."

I sized the hell out of him. "Last time I check I don't say woof. If you bout to be yelling and calling me out my name I'm not talking to you. I'll get a hotel room for my damn self and be on the next plane back home." I got off the bed and walked to the door before he roughly grabbed my wrist and threw me on the bed. Lately, De has been acting a bit insecure. Any person of male species who talks to me, he wants to get mad. He almost had an argument with JoJo, one of my best friends and his closest friend, because he bought me a shirt he saw at the mall. The possessive behavior is becoming a bit too much for me.

"You not about to just walk away. We talking damnit, you can't always run away from shit." He said hovering over me. I got up and pushed him back.

"We're not talking. You don't hear nobody but yourself. Stop yelling at me and stop putting your hands on me. When you wanna be a 20 year old instead of a 2 year old then you can talk to me. Otherwise leave me alone."

He picked up the lamp and threw it at the door. I looked back at him and the lamp. The look in his eyes was something unreadable. He walked towards me and I ran to the bathroom locking the door. He banged on the door.

"Ari open the fucking door. Fucking talk to me. I just wanna know who the fuck was that nigga." I sighed and looked in the mirror telling myself not to cry. I love him so much but he's so fucking annoying, like bruh I'm here for you and only you. He played with the door knob before sighing. "Arrington I'm sorry baby, I just wanna know why he was talking to you."

"He's one of Mary's childhood friends. We were literally talking about basic stuff like what we do and about LA."

"Ari open the door please. Please." He begged.

I sat on the tub shaking my head. "I don't wanna see you right now. This isn't Donald, that's DeVante and I want no parts of it."

I heard him sigh and his footsteps moved from the door. Next thing I know a big weight hits the door and he comes in with his shirt off. I get off the tub and stand up. He tries to touch me and I back up. "DeVante leave me alone. You're doing too much right now.."

He grabbed my arms. "You want me to leave you alone so you can go to that nigga."

I sighed and tried to push him off but his grip was strong. "No, I'm in love with you. I'm only here for you, you're too fucking crazy and insecure to notice. Get off of me you fucking psycho, I'm over this shit." I finally pushed him off and ran out the bathroom. Once thing with him is he likes to get physical. He never actually hits me but getting grabbed on and him throwing shit is not what's up. He has temper tantrums when I don't let his possessive ways fly.

"STOP FUCKING RUNNING FROM ME ARRINGTON!"

"STOP FUCKING CHASING ME DEVANTE!"

He finally got me in his grip and tried kissing on me but I started hitting him. He stood there like a block as if my hits meant nothing. "Get the fuck off me. I'm so tired of this shit! You don't fucking trust me?! You always doing bullshit like this. You don't understand when someone says they truly love you and mean it. I don't know what the last bitch did but I'm not her. MOVE! STOP FUCKING TOUCHING ME!" As he was about to speak a knock came to our door. He looked through the peephole and then opened the door sticking his head out.

"What's up?" He asked. I grabbed one of De's button ups and put it over my body, buttoning a few buttons.

"Umm where's Arrington?" I heard Mary's voice say.

"She's sleep." He said lying straight to her face.

"Mmhm sure, go wake her up please. She'll get up for me."

He sighed heavily closing the door locking it. He walked over to me and I shrugged him off. He sat on the bed looking at me. "Make it quick, we're not done." He nodded to the door and I walked up.

"Hey Mary." I said walking outside to her.

"You okay boo? K-Ci and I heard you two yelling. Is he buggin about Marvin?" I sighed shaking my head knowing De is at the door listening to what we're saying. No matter what issue we have, we both agreed not to let others know what's going on inside our relationship... We give simple vague answers.

"Girl, you know that nigga crazy. We always having disagreements but we're cool."

She eyed me and then eyed the door. "You sure? I can let him know Marvin is my homie and y'all was just making small talk nothing harmful." I shook my head.

"Trust me, DeVante isn't worried about Marvin." She raised an eyebrow cause she knows I rarely call Donald, DeVante. Just then the door opened and he peeked his head out.

"Babe the movie is on." He said in a calm voice. That's his code for get yo ass back in here, she asking too many damn questions.

I turned and looked at him. "I'll be in soon." He nodded and closed the door. I hugged Mary and she gave me a reassuring look. "Bye girl."

"Bye boo, I'll let y'all bipolar asses be." I laughed and walked inside. I locked the door and looked at him.

I kept my hand on the knob just in case. He looked up at me from the bed. "Come here." I got close but still a good distance away. "Come closer Ari."

"Nah I'm good here." I said crossing my arms.

He sighed dragging his hands down his face. "Look it's some shit in my past I ain't tell you about and I don't know how to. I don't wanna lose you, that's why I'm always worrying when dudes talk to you."

I sighed not looking at him. "What is it you gotta say? You cheated?"

He shook his head. "I got two kids." I furrowed my eyebrows together. "Justin who's 3 and Dyanna who's 1."

I sat in a chair in the corner. I just stared into space.. The man I love has kids. Not one but two. None by me. On top of that I thought we told each other everything but this nigga been holding out.

"Say something please Arrington. As you can tell they were all before you. I never cheated on you baby, I never will."

I shook my head. "Don't say that cause you said you'd never lie and look at you. Two different mothers?" He nodded. I rolled my eyes. "Did you date these women?"

"I dated Justin's mom.. Dyanna's mom was a one night type of thing."

I shook my head holding in my tears. I got up and walked over to him. I slapped him hard in the face. "You fucking LIAR! You got two whole ass babies and you ain't tell me. Got me out here looking like FUCKING BOOBOO THE FOOL! Get the fuck off me. You fucking disgusts me. What type of man hides his kids?" I said as I pushed him off of me.

"I didn't wanna hurt you."

"No fuck you, you're a selfish piece of shit. GET THE FUCK- mm stop De... s-s-stoooop." I moaned as he threw me on the bed snatch off his shirt and my panties while sticking his face between my legs. "Ugh I fucking hate you... You selfish, possessive, asshole.. Uuuuuhhh yesss. Oh yes, yes baby. Oh my- Mmm."

He got up and kissed his way up to my lips. Pulling his pants down and his dick springing forward. "You've been talking back, got a potty mouth, and wanna put your hands on people... You need some discipline huh?" He let his tip go up and down my drenched opening. "You gonna learn to stop being a fucking bad girl!" He stuck himself in me so hard I let out a Yelp with tears coming down my eyes.

"Too... Too hard. Slow down." I hissed as he stuck his whole self in me. He usually puts half in because I can't handle all of him but today he showed no mercy. He slowed down but every time his whole member in I'd feel it hitting my cervix. I scratched his back as my breathing became uneven.

"I fucking love you Ari. I don't even wanna lose you. You're mine. You belong to me. I don't wanna other guys talking to you, trying to take you away. You're too precious. Too amazing. I love you. I got a lot of demons I haven't dealt with yet baby, don't give up on me.. I love you to death."

I just continued to scratch at his back as he nibbled on my soft spot. Once we reached our climax I fell asleep on his chest but not before I heard him say again while playing in my hair.

"I love you to death Arrington.. To death my baby."

------

Excuse any errors.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420K 13.5K 41
"Come back, Ava. Why did you leave me?" He said looking deep into my eyes. "After what you did, no one can come back to you!" I shook my arm forceful...
18 0 15
They say when you find love, you should never let it go. They also say you should set it free and if it comes back to you, then it is meant to be. I...
165K 5.4K 41
[Dec. 10, 2019 #1 in JBFF] The bad boys always want the good girl to be bad for them but what happends when the bad girl wants the good boy to be bad...
5.9K 528 31
A story where people happen upon a friendship that can flourish into a budding romance if only.... ...