Stringed mind (cloud x reader...

By kaechan_1

Love story Cloud hasn't got much over with the fact of Aerith's death. He stays in his own little dark wor... More

Author's Greeting
Welcome back, Cloud.(continuing chapt~1)
I will help you.(continuing chapt~1)
What a day.(continuing chapt~1)
Some drawings from my Story.
The visit
Lowlifes
Coma
Keep blooming
Loss of something precious.
Bad Memories
Why now?
Misunderstanding
Another Chance
An apology...
New Beginnings
Cloud's Route
Reno's Route
New Storyy!!

The past.(chapt~1)

6.7K 144 51
By kaechan_1

Quick note ;
(y/n)  means your name.
(e/c) means your eye color.
(f/c) means favorite your color.
(h/c) means your hair color.
(s/c) means your skin color.

Quick tip;
If you have Pandora you should listen to Joe Hisaichi Radio while reading this lol it kinda gives the mood to it  ^w^

Now let's begin with the story...

____________________________________

Joy,  has rarely been shown but not enough to light up the city, ever since the stigma had been cured with those that were diagnose with it had a less problem to worry about now. The city is still a mess and losses are missed. It hasnt improve much. The kids that were in the streets have been given a foster home were all the kids get free care that they need. Some got adopted by kinds souls. Children are still traumatised of their past and cant bear the pain that they dont accept the opportunities they have been gaven a chance of. Families are given homes if they still wish to remain by the city but the process is slow. But there is only one group that hasnt given up to deal with the whole situation. They still know how to smile, laugh, and be happy. They have learned from the causes that effected them from living life. They still fight for their wanted opportunities to the way of happiness. Not giving up and staying together as family its what keeps them going...

                     ×××××××××

"Tch! Damn door!" I wined as I rubbed my bare toe.

"Want me to massage that for you, my lady?" Reno's pervy face appear from the outside door of my room.

"Nuhh! This wouldn't have happen if you hadn't tickle me!"

"Oh so now is my fault? Ya know, you were the first one that cause me to tickle you." He smirked.

I gave Reno a annoyed stare. I thought back to what made me get get tickled.

Flashback
"Hey Reno!" I called.

"What do you want now?" He growl.

I raised his phone. And start acting like i was using it.

"Heh, you dont even know the password." He smirked.

"True buttt , I wonder who is princess." I started doing googly eyes.

"(Y/n)! Give me that!" Reno demanded blushing.

"Why? Haha i dont even know your password." I mocked him.
"Gee you suck at taking photos i can rarely see how the girl looks like."

I saw Reno gave a relief." Maybe thats a good thing. Now give it or-"

"Or what? You are gonna punch me?" I laughed.

"You asked for it" Reno was getting closer.

I widened my (e/c) eyes."wait wait wait! What are you gonna do!? Dont get any closer you pevert!"

Back from flashback

And thats pretty much where i got tickled. I was the one that caused it.

"Shut up. But seriously who is this girl? You usually have your girl friends as their names."

"Thats none of your bussiness" he replied looking at his phone.

"Aww !! C'mon, dont you trust me? You know i have kept your secrets since you became my guard. Why is this one any different?"

"Dont tell me you are jealous now, (y/n)" he gave  me a devilish smile.

"Hah! You are funny! Why would i be jealous?" I said with a straight face. Putting on my ballet looking sandles.

"You know you love me." He winked.

Ok he might be cute and all but no. I mean he is such a goofball and a perv, he jokes around too much.Yet he has a great personality once he is serious. He always has your back. But can emberass the soul out of you at times.

"As a friend, and you know that" I crossed my arms.

He stared at me for a moment. He had an expression that I couldn't describe because he looked away.

"I know" he laughed and started to put his phone on his pocket.He scratch his head and studied the floor like he was looking for something. Then start fixing the sleves on his suit that made him look like a proffesional body guard. For once his hair isn't as a mess like he usually has it. "Are you done getting ready? I gotta go drop some stuff in a bit."

"A-Ah, yes I'm done." I startled from catching myself looking at him. I swished my fluffly, (f/c) skirt that I was wearing with at cute top that showed my soft (s/c) shoulders . I pulled my (h/c) curled hair to my back.

"Okay,  then let's go." He opened the front door for me. " Ladies first " he bowed.

"Oh please" I rolled my eyes and head outside.

While we were on the way to the floral shop where I have to be working on in a bit , the neighboors said hi and i waved to them with a smile. Redhead just smiled to them. There was a thought in my head that hasn't gotten away since I left my apartment. I couldn't keep ignoring it so I have to get this out already.

"Hey Reno?" I called him.

"Yea, babyface?" He answered.

"Um. H-Have you heard any new news lately?" I finally spoke the thought out.

He gave me a confused look. "Hmm why do you wanna know?"

I felt a little heat on top of my ears. I don't want to make it obvious that I wanna know about Cloud. I hate myself for always thinking childish things. Such as me going out with him which will never happen because his love life is done for good. Just like he said. I'm always thinking of his well being. I even go to the bar to ask Tifa to call him and know how he is doing so she can give me some information. I try not to go everyday at the bar because then memories of Cloud starts flowing through my head. Making me miss him nonstop. But I should know better to stop living in the fantasy world.

"I'm just curious, I didn't go out yesterday and I don't wanna miss anything you know?" I said trying to hide my face just in case I start to blush.

"It was just one day! " Reno laughed "What could you possibly missed in one day I mean c'mon!" He started to make fun of me. "Its not like a spaceship came out of nowhere and had abducted someone then took over the whole world right?"

I started to walk in front of him.     "I'm rolling my eyes, Reno" I let him know. I could hear his laugh from behind.

Birds were finally chirping. The suns rays make the perfect lighthing to see the city. It brighten up the dark gravel roads and the place didn't seem as sad like it usually looks like. Cars drive by. People walked the streets. Children played with toys. Then my thoughts were interrupted by  familiar shouts and different voices from behind me. I turned around and saw Danzel and Marlene  running towards me.

"(Y/n)!!" The shouted my name one last time.

"Heyy there sweethearts!" I giggled.

Both of them hugged me at the same time and I hugged them back.

"What are you guys doing here alone? You guys know better!"

"We know, we know. But we are not alone (y/n)" Danzel noted.

"Yea! Cloud is with us!" Marlene said brightly.

"Cloud?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Well won't you look at that. Spiky head is finally back. Took you long enough you know?" Reno seemed to be not surprised at all.

I shifted my eyes up slowly. I could feel my heart beat fast and it was all I could hear.

Ba-dump, Ba-dump.

Bit by bit I started to notice a pair of black leather boots and I kept shifting my eyes upwards to black clothing. My heartbeat was going faster and faster once my eyes were close to meet clouds face. Oh Cloud. It's been a pretty long time since I saw beautiful genes of his face. But his presence is finally here. He is finally here.

"It's been a while, (y/n)" he beamed.

To be continued...

Please follow me for more!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 16 15
A romantic love story, where Cloud finds out what it would be like if you weren't there.
Revive By HoneyB

Fanfiction

11.5K 434 19
Two weeks after the final battle against Sephiroth, Cloud's past has come back. Visions of his parents haunt him in his dreams and since he is severe...
116K 3.7K 35
(This follows the remake! So spoilers.) Waking up in an old, abandoned church on a flower bed wasn't something Y/n was expecting to happen. Not only...
11.8K 230 11
[Completed] I have made a promise A promise that should be able to keep us together. The only Chance I have to bring you back and this Promise will a...