Thugged Out 4: Real Life

By eriee_

Book 4 to the Thugged Out Series. Check out 1-3 Remember THIS SHIT IS FREE so keep your negative comments to... More

TWO- Things Have Changed
THREE- Feel No Ways
FOUR- We Both Know
FIVE- Wrong Or Right?
SIX- Where You Belong
SEVEN- Always Something
EIGHT- You Mad?
NINE- Swimming Pools
TEN- F**k It
ELEVEN- Could It Be?
TWELVE- Wild Thoughts
THIRTEEN- Exposed
FOURTEEN- Shorty Wanna Ride
FIFTEEN- Think
SIXTEEN- Unforgettable
SEVENTEEN- Your Love
EIGHTEEN- Trouble In Paradise
NINETEEN- Ice Melts
TWENTY- Don't Know
TWENTY ONE- Reflection
TWENTY TWO- Every Kinda Way
TWENTY THREE- Whatever You Need
TWENTY FOUR- Nothing Is Promised
TWENTY FIVE- We Could Be Better
TWENTY SIX- Blame Game
TWENTY SEVEN- Sparks Will Fly
TWENTY EIGHT- Selfish
TWENTY NINE- Pride To The Side
THIRTY- Admit
THIRTY ONE- Men
THIRTY TWO- PRBLMS
THIRTY THREE- Be Careful
THIRTY FOUR- LITTLE SECRETS
THIRTY FIVE- Head Over Heels
THIRTY SIX- Strange
THIRTY SEVEN- Grown Man
THIRTY EIGHT- Unthinkable
THIRTY NINE- Fire We Make
FORTY- You Got Me?
FORTY ONE- In My Feelings
Must read (Author's Note)
FORTY TWO- Triggered.
FORTY THREE- Fumble
FORTY FOUR- Memories Faded
FORTY FIVE- None Of Your Concern
Note From Eriee 💖
FORTY SIX- REAL GAMES
Thugged Out 1
FORTY SEVEN- ROCKET
FORTY EIGHT- $ Don't Buy U Happiness
Love, Blood, and Tears

ONE- The Beginning

130K 2.1K 3.6K
By eriee_

Wassup everybody? This is BOOK 4 BITCHES! Comment & Vote your asses off. I originally wasn't gonna do this since I'm in the process of rewriting Book 1 for publishing but hey whatever! Enjoy! Don't steal my shit. Keep in mind things have changed... A LOOOOT of things. 😂😂😂 Strap ya weaves down tight.
-

"You say you a gangsta, that don’t impress me none." - Kat Dahlia

ANT

"Boy, stop running through my damn house!" Jessica yells at Tae. He just turned fifteen a week ago and swear up and down he a grown ass man and can do whatever he wanna do. These five years flew by so fast. I'm forty three and Jessica is forty two but of course a nigga still look young as fuck with a baby face. Nothing really changed. Jessica still is beautiful, doesn't look her age, and still got a sexy ass body.

I conviced her to remarry me a year after our twins were born. We've been happy as hell. I haven't been doing no cheating or nothing. She genuinely is happy and at peace with me and that shit is the best feeling in the world. I'm a better father, husband, and man all the way around now and I'm thankful. I never knew how good life could be until I got my shit together.

"Ma, chill out." Tae says with an attitude. His voice changed. It ain't all soft like it used to be. His voice deep as hell and he five foot ten inches now so folks really can't tell the lil nigga shit no more. He got a lil facial hair and everything.

"Don't tell me to chill out. Stop running your big headed ass through my gotdamn house and I'm not saying it again!" she yells at him. He shakes his head then walks off. I reach over then snatch him back by his shirt. "What the hell you disrespecting your momma for?" I ask. "I ain't disrespecting her. She just always tripping like she on her period or somethin'." he says, shocking the shit out of me. She draws back then slaps the shit out of him. Even I saw that slap coming.

He starts glaring at her. "Boy, you know what... I can't deal with you and your shit another day. Pack up. You moving in with your gotdamn daddy!" she snaps. I chuckle as he tries not to show his fear. When he turned thirteen he started feeling himself too much and acting a damn fool thinking he ran shit around here so she made him move in with Montana. Montana got his ass back in check and I eventually convinced her to let him come back but he started that bullshit again not too long ago.

"Why I gotta move back with him? He abusive." he says. "I don't care. You act like you don't have a damn brain. I don't care if you fifteen! You ain't grown! I'll knock you the hell out, Tae. You getting your ass out and going to your daddy's house. Period. If you don't leave, I'll fuck around and get locked up for killing your disrespectful ass so pack your shit and get the hell out my house!" she yells, then storms out of here.

"I don't wanna move back." he tells me. "You don't act like you wanna stay. You be disrespecting the shit out of her and that shit not cool." I say. "I don't be trying to. She just take everything I say to her wrong." he says. "If she tell you not to do something, you still go and do it." I point out. "Yeah but she want me to be all boring and not do nothing. I like having fun. I'm reckless, mane. Why don't she understand?" he asks.

"You not reckless. Sit yo ass down somewhere. You itching for a thug ass lifestyle you not ready for and that shit gon' get you fucked up out here. Mark my words, lil Tae. Now, go pack a bag so I can take you to yo daddy house before her crazy ass come back down here." I demand.

It's like Tae wanna fit in so bad and he'll do anything for it. I keep on telling him that shit he doing can get him killed but he don't listen. I love my step son but I'm already mentally prepared to bury him young. He found some young niggas that's in the streets and older than he is and be doing some send out ass shit for them. Don't nobody listen until shit get real though. He don't understand how real street shit is and Montana don't make it no better by sugar coating it then getting pissed off when real niggas around me try to let Tae know niggas will really fuck his ass up.

I walk up the stairs to my oldest son's room then shake my head at him. "Thirty years old and still living in my damn house eating all my damn food." I say to KeKe. He looks at me then bursts into laughter. "You and momma know y'all don't want me to leave." he says, smiling. This shit a real shame. "When the last time you even got some pussy? I ain't ever seen a financially stable nigga that's thirty and won't leave the nest before. Damn, you don't want yo own shit?" I ask. "To answer yo question, a nigga just got some pussy last night. What I gotta move out for? Don't nobody bother me here but yo old ass." he says, making me laugh. "Aight. When we die, yo ass won't know how to live." I tell him. "When y'all die? Y'all ain't dying no time soon. We gone be in this bitch until the end of time." he jokes.

I chuckle. My kids the most dependent adults I've ever seen in my damn life. KeKe won't move out, the twins got a bachelor pad together but ain't ever there cause they always staying the night in my damn house, Reign got an apartment but she ain't no different cause I pay for that shit every month and she comes over here at least a hundred times a week asking for shit, and Jessie got a three bedroom house ten minutes away for him and his five year old daughter Jelena.

"Wassup lil shorts ass nigga?" one of my sons asks. "Let me guess... Wassup Jessie?" I ask, turning around. He smiles wide, then puts his daughter down. "Grandpa!" she screams, jumping in my arms. I wrap my arms around her then kiss her cheek. I love my granddaughter so damn much. She one of the biggest blessings this family has ever had.

"Wassup lil bit?" I ask, smiling back. "Can you take me to movies?" she asks. "Take you to the movies?" I ask. She nods her head yes, giving me an innocent smile. I look at Jessie. "Yo mooching ass even got your daughter asking for shit all the time." I joke, making him laugh. He twenty three years old and still hasn't cut that damn ponytail off yet and still asks for shit like a gotdamn child.

"So? She learned from the best. Ask his old ass to take you to the zoo too, babygirl." he says to her. She looks at me. "Old ass, can you take me to the zoo?" she asks me. KeKe and Jessie start dying laughing. He be teaching her cuss words knowing damn well she don't know what she be saying.

"That's a bad word. Don't say that no more." I say. She frowns. "I'm sorry grandpa." she mumbles. I wrap my arms around her. "Jessie, quit teaching her shit like that." I demand. I learned from all my mistakes. Teaching kids bullshit not cool cause they grow up wilding out like mine did so I'm doing better with my grandchildren.

"Naw nigga. You taught me shit and I turned out just fine." he says. "Never. Yo stupid ass always on my damn nerves." I say, shaking my head. "Mane, whatever. Where my momma at?" he asks. I shrug my shoulders. "You know she be planting flowers like somebody white ass grandma now so she probably in the backyard. She mad at Tae though so I don't know." I answer.

"What Tae do this time?" he asks. KeKe looks up at me waiting for the answer too. "He was just running through and almost knocked her down. She told him stop and he started talking about how she act like she on her period so she slapped the shit out of that mane and said he gotta move back with Montana." I explain.

"Tae bad as a mothafucka. I can't even lie... that lil nigga be wrecking shit." Jessie says. "Yeah. That shit almost scary as hell. Nigga fifteen and already got nine mugshots and most of em for carjacking." KeKe says. "Yeah... let's not forget that armed robbery shit he did with his friends when he was only thirteen. We was bad but damn, we wasn't that bad growing up." Jessie says.

"You and momma got a problem on y'all hands. His ass need some therapy." KeKe says. "That's her and Montana problem. Montana used to try to hide the real and how shit really is from him and judging how I taught y'all but his way clearly didn't work. Tae out here trying to see what his daddy lifestyle was about by himself cause it was hidden from him. I just straight up gave y'all the real so y'all wouldn't have to wonder when y'all got of age." I say.

Everybody thought I was crazy and unfit for exposing the truth to them but that shit paid off. None of my kids have a desire to be in the hood on some street shit. They saw that lifestyle growing up and what came with it first hand so they don't give a fuck about it. They just live life to the fullest now.

"He be letting rappers boost his ass up like he an invincible street nigga too. That's some of the problem." KeKe says. "Right. These watered down ass rappers don't be bout shit." Jessie says, fixing the ribbons in his daughter's hair. "I see you be doing hair now." I point out. "I ain't have no choice but to learn. You know why." He mumbles. Jelena's momma died the same night she gave birth and that forced Jessie to man up and handle his business. I respect my son cause he really became a man when she was born and he ain't ever left her side. The shit ain't ever been easy for him but we got his back through all the bullshit.

I watch as she hugs him. "Daddy my bestfriend. Grandma?" she asks. "You want grandma?" I ask. She looks back at me then nods her head. "Come on then. Imma take you to her. Jessie, come say wassup to yo momma." I demand, picking Jelena up. "Aight pops. Just let me talk to KeKe and I'll be on down." he says. I nod my head then walk out with my granddaughter.

Jessica is exactly where I expected her to be. She just watered her flowers she planted. I never thought my life would be so peaceful. I feel like one of those niggas on TV. I don't be on no reckless shit like that. I'm a family nigga now. My wife don't be beating hoes up no more or nothing. This shit really is the life.

"Grandma!" Jelena screams. Jessica pulls her in a tight hug. "Hey my pretty baby!" she exclaims. "Daddy bought me a pink rose and put it in my hair! Look!" she exclaims, pointing at the fresh flower in her hair. "It's so beautiful just like you are." Jessica says. I chuckle a little. Everybody's mood changes for the better when she around.

"Thanks grandma. Daddy a good daddy. He played Barbie dolls with me." she says. Jessie such a good father to her. My phone starts ringing. I pull it out my pocket then answer it. I accept the charges from the prison like I always do then answer it. "Sup?" he asks as I put it on speaker. "Hey Presley! I miss you, son!" Jessica says loud enough for him to hear. Presley has been locked up for two years for attempted murder. We still fighting that case. He ain't the same pussy ass Presley no more. That's for sure.

"Hey ma. Hey Ant. Have y'all talked to my dad?" he asks. "Naw. You know he be busy with your lil brother." I answer. Vonte adopted a newborn baby boy four years ago and Jacob takes up all of his time. He changed Vonte for the better though. He love the shit out of that lil boy and could care less about him not being biologically his. He the same Vonte though. His old ass don't wanna settle down and will never quit getting high and fucking strippers that be young enough to be his daughters. As long as they legal, he don't give a fuck.

"Dang... I really need to talk to him and I figured he would be with you." He says. "Dang. Presley, you don't ever call to talk to me." Jessica says, looking like her feelings hurt. "It's not that, ma. You just always cry about it and I don't need that when I'm here trying to stay strong until y'all figure something out." He says. She sighs. "Well, I just won't talk to you." she says, leading Jelena back in the house.

"Really? You couldn't say it nicer? You know your momma sensitive as hell these days." I say. "She is sensitive as fuck." He agrees. "You gotta understand she used to you being the lil cry baby ass Presley that wanted to talk to her. Now you grown and shit and she obviously having trouble adjusting to everybody doing they own thing." I explain. "Well, I'm twenty and spent the last two years of my life in prison. What she expect?" he asks.

I sigh. "How you getting mad at her for caring about you?" I ask. "I ain't mad. I'm just irritated. She cries about the situation and that puts me in a fucked up mood when I'm the one who gotta deal with this shit. She don't get that." He vents. "She pregnant again, Presley. That's why." I tell him.

"What the hell? Y'all already had twins at thirty seven and thirty eight. You mean to tell me y'all are forty two and forty three with another baby on the way?" he asks. "Big Nasty Ant still got that good pipe. Shit, ask her." I say, laughing.

"That shit is disgusting." he says. "I'm just playing. She not pregnant. I don't have time for that shit, mane. I got Amari and the twins. That's enough lil kids for me." I say. "I won't be surprised if she pregnant by the end of the year. Y'all should practice safe sex." He says. "Your momma pussy good. What you expect?" I ask. "That was nasty and uncalled for as fuck." He says.

"Shit, folks look at me like I planned to have all these damn kids. I just get in that good ass pussy and can't come out of it. I only planned the twins and Reign. Everybody else is a result of me sliding in that good ass shit and never coming out." I admit, laughing. "Well... I think my time is up. Talk to you later." He says, then hangs up on me. I'm dying laughing.

I walk back in the house then up the stairs to my bedroom. Jessica is sitting on the bed with Dream and Jelena. Dream is six now. "Daddy, I'm hungry." she says. "Go cook." I joke. Her and Jelena start laughing. "Grandpa you so mean. We can't cook, silly." Jelena says. "Stay hungry then, silly." I mock her.

Jessica laughs a little. Jessie walks in here then hugs Jessica. "Wassup momma? Hey Dream." He says. "Big brother!" she exclaims, jumping in his arms. He looks at me then shakes his head. "This family weird. I got siblings the same age as my child. The twins and Jelena are all five and Dream six.  That says a lot about y'all old nasty asses." He says.

"Watch your mouth." Jessica demands. "I know I told you quit cussing in front of your momma. I'm glad you here though. I need you to babysit. Go get Amari and LaLa from school then swing by yo granddaddy house and get the twins for me." I say. "Mane, naw. I got stuff to do." He says. "Okay. Keep that in mind next time you need somebody to keep Jelena. Me and yo momma going on a date and swinging by to visit Reign." I say.

"Mane, okay. How long y'all staying though? I really got something to do tonight." He says. "I don't know." I answer. Jessica smiles at me. "You didn't tell me you planned to take me out." she says, blushing. I smile at her then kiss her cheek. "Surprise." I say.

"Mane, forget y'all. Come on Dream and Jelena. We going to my house until they get outta school." He says. Dream and Jelena get up then race each other out of here. "I'm mad at y'all. Folks think Dream and the twins be my kids when they really my siblings. Do me a favor and get a vasectomy, pops." He says, making us laugh.

"Naw. Keep talking and I might plant me a seed tonight." I joke. "Nigga please. You got me fucked up. I ain't having not one more damn child. These kids have drove me up the damn wall and I'll be damned if I have another." Jessica says. "Seriously... I want me one more baby and I'll leave you alone." I say. "Hell, your rusty ass better get a pet lizard and love it cause you not getting another baby, Ant. That's over with." she says.

Jessie shakes his head then kisses her cheek. "Bye. Love you." He says. "I love you more." she says. I flip him off then watch as he walks out of my bedroom. "Time is going by so fast. Remember when we were just teenagers? Now our children are grown." she mumbles.

I wrap my arms around her then kiss her lips. "I wouldn't wanna spend my life with nobody else, Jessica." I tell her. "I love you." she says. "I love you too." I say. "So, where you taking me?" she asks, straddling my lap. I'm holding her by her ass. "Wherever you wanna go." I answer. "Surprise me then." she says. "You ain't easily impressed, babygirl. You expensive." I joke.

She smiles then kisses me on my lips. "I wanna go on a vacation." she says. "Without the kids?" I ask. "Maybe a cruise because there's daycare things we can check them into and Tae and LaLa can go into the teenager clubs and stuff. That way we can literally have some time to ourselves and the whole family can come together." she says. I nod my head then kiss her lips. "I like that." I say.

"I wanna go on Carnival." she says. "Me too cause I can get buck wild and ratchet on that bitch. Royal Caribbean stuck up as hell." I say, making her laugh. "Your ghetto ass would get us kicked off Royal Caribbean. Your ass get drunk and cut the hell up." she says, shaking her head. That shit is true. I be turning up.

"Mane, whatever. That cruise not ready for me yet." I say, making her laugh. "Well, I am." she says, trying to pull the gym shorts I'm wearing down. She still is a freak. Some things never will change.

I stop her then kiss her lips. "I got you later but right now I gotta go drop Tae off at Montana house. Be ready to go cause Imma swing back by here and get you so we can go see Reign then head out." I say. She nods her head then kisses me on my lips. I stand up. "Wait." She mumbles, pulling me back down. I smile at her. "Wassup, baby? You know I gotta go handle something real quick." I say. She starts kissing me all over my face, making me laugh. I grab her face then kiss her deeply. "I love you, Jessica." I say. She smiles then pecks my lips. "I love you too." She says, letting me up. Sometimes, she just want me to reassure her that I'm in love with her. I don't know why though cause my feelings for her will never change. I'll do whatever makes her crazy ass happy though.

I'm dressed and about to leave the house now. "Tae, come on." I demand. The only reason he ain't at school is cause he suspended for punching some lil nigga in the face the other day.

He walks to the door holding a Nike duffel bag. "You ready?" I ask. He nods his head yes. I motion for him to follow me. I always knew Tae wouldn't be no damn angel once he grew up but of course, Montana thought his ass was the most perfect parent that ever walked the damn earth.

TAE

I'm mad as hell. My momma be doing too much. She be acting like she didn't do shit growing up. I'm just fifteen but she act like I'm supposed to be perfect like a grown nigga with kids and a career or something.

I'm in the car riding with my step dad Ant. Sometimes, I wish he was my real dad. My dad be doing too much. I got bruises and shit from him beating the shit out of me. That's why I act wild as hell. I don't really care about the discipline no more. Every little thing I do sets his ass off. I'm used to it now.

I wish my relationship with my momma was better but it's not. I really wanna just move in with one of my big brothers or even Reign for all I care. I just want to get away from them sometimes. If my momma ain't on my ass about my grades, it's about her assuming I'm doing something wrong. Sometimes a nigga just be chilling but she'll swear I'm wilding out.

"Why you do the shit you do?" Ant asks, breaking my train of thought. "I just be living, pops. Momma and my daddy just do too much." I answer. "I get that, Tae. But you gotta be more respectful towards Jessica. She don't want nothing but the best for you. You be out here doing shit that could get you killed, mane. You gotta quit." He says."Ain't nobody gon' kill me. Every time I get caught , those folks don't do nothing but call the police." I say. He starts laughing. "Now let you run up on a nigga like me, Vonte, or Tez. You know how damn quick one of us would put a bullet in yo head over that carjacking and armed robbery shit you do?" he asks.

"Don't nobody be trying to shoot a fifteen year old." I say. He starts dying laughing. "Do you hear yourself? When you grip a gun and run up on a grown ass man with it, whatever happens next is yo fault. If you run up on the right nigga, I guarantee you he won't give a fuck about yo damn age. You ran up on a woman before?" he asks. I shrug my shoulders then nod my head yes. "Yeah. I got dared to snatch her purse so I did it." I answer. "That's some pussy shit, first of all. But what if you would've ran up on a female like yo momma? How you think that would've ended?" he asks. "The same way. She just an overly sensitive house wife that plants flowers and stuff." I answer. She isn't a threat to no street nigga in my opinion.

He starts dying laughing. "Why you laughing?" I ask. "Cause you so naive and that shit honestly funny. Tae, what if a young nigga your age run up on your momma cause somebody dared him? What you think gon' happen?" he asks. "You'll kill him." I answer. "Let me tell you what'll happen. Your momma got a husband who'll kill anybody for her, she got your daddy who'll do the same for her, then she got your brothers, specifically Noble who'll act a damn fool over her and we all know that. My dad, Tez, Vonte, and even niggas she don't even know would kill his ass off the strength of her being my wife.  Now, what if that woman you ran up on had a bunch of niggas like us backing her up? You think they would care about yo age or the fact some young dumb nigga tried the woman in they life?" he asks. "My age." I answer, not giving a fuck. Folks really won't kill me cause I'm fifteen so that other shit means nothing to me. I know what I'm talking about.

He shakes his head. "That's the problem. Can't nobody tell you nothing. And to correct you, yo momma not some lil house wife a nigga can play with. You was too young to really know how she was in the past. Yo momma will kill a nigga real fast. She harder than most street niggas, real talk." he says. "You just saying that cause y'all married." I say.

He chuckles. "Ask yo daddy. He know wassup too. Real niggas respect her cause she put in plenty work." he says. "I'll believe it when I see it. All she does is cooks, cleans, takes care of us, and nothing else. Does she even know what a gun is?" I joke. He starts laughing. "It's so much shit that happened when you was a lil boy that you don't remember. Yo momma ain't always been what she is now. Be thankful because she would've been beat the fuck out of you for how you be talking to her if she was the same. Ask Reign" he says, laughing.

"Again, I'll believe it when I see it. Was my daddy real scary to people?" I ask, changing the subject. "It ain't my place to tell you a damn thing about who yo daddy used to be.  If he wanna keep that shit hidden from you, it's a reason for it." he answers. "Why is it such a secret though? I know he used to kill folks. People know who he is... All my friends got stories about him." I say. "All yo friends too young to know shit about how yo daddy was, Tae. Don't be stupid and listen to fifteen year old niggas. Maybe, him and yo momma will decide to tell you one day. Ion know. You gotta chill though." he says.

"What if I would've ran up on someone like my daddy?" I ask, trying to get him to tell me at least a little. "He would've known before you even ran up that you was with some shit and you would've been dead before you could even get the gun all the way out and yo body would never be found." he answers, making me smile. Damn, my daddy was that much of a G. I just wanna hear stories so bad but nobody will tell me shit at all.

I sigh. "I wanna be a hit man like my daddy was. Why everybody shocked? I been planning it my whole life. I just want you to know once I turn eighteen, Imma really be in business. I might just start drug dealing too. Who knows?" I ask, shrugging my shoulders.

He starts laughing. I'm confused. I'm being serious. "You know how damn dumb you sound? Your whole life you ain't ever had to be in the streets. Why start now? You blessed." He says. "Cause it's what I wanna do. I can't see myself being no teacher, doctor, or lawyer. Imma kill folks for a living just like my daddy." I say.

"Well, I can't control what you do once you turn eighteen. All I can do is give you advice and what you do with it is up to you." He says. I nod my head, agreeing with him. It's like he the only one who understands sometimes. He'll give me advice but won't yell at me or try to force me to do anything. He's always been the laid back step dad.

"Why my daddy hide what he did from me for so long?" I ask. "Ask him. I don't know. Maybe, he thought you'd turn out better like that. I just let my kids run the hell wild and see all of it cause now as adults, they don't wonder about shit and they really don't give a damn." He answers, making me laugh.

"Well, Imma ask him. Can you tell momma I said I'm sorry?" I ask as he pulls into the driveway. "You tell her. You know her number." he answers, parking. I sigh. I hate apologizing to her because she stubborn as hell and be making me feel like shit without saying one word every time.

Both of us get out. He grabs my bag for me then walks to the door. I ring the doorbell then step back. My dad opens it then looks me over. He looks so young minus the couple of gray hairs he has. It ain't many. He always working out so he way buffer than he was when I was younger.

"Wassup?" he asks, shaking Ant's hand. They real cordial now. Surprisingly, Ant never ripped Dream out of his life so they kind of get along for her. My dad has a girlfriend now anyways and she's always here.

"Jessica sent him here." Ant says. My dad shakes his head then shoves me in the house. I sigh then walk into the living room. I turn around then watch as he walks up to me. "Didn't I tell you to get yo shit straight boy?" he asks. "I only was running in the house." I tell him.

"Mane, sit down." He demands. His girlfriend Amber walks in here then smiles. "Hey, Tae." She greets me. My mom thinks she's nice, surprisingly. My dad has had three girlfriends and my momma didn't like any of them except her.

"Hey." I dryly say. "Amber, you mind leaving? I'll talk to you later. I need to talk to my son." My dad says. I can't help but laugh. My dad stay kicking her out. It's like he unintentionally does pimp shit to her. He be putting her in check. She smiles a little then nods her head yes.

I watch as he kisses her on her cheek. She grabs her purse off the coffee table. He follows her out of her to lead her out. Usually when he puts her out to talk to me, he'll slap the fuck out my ass for whatever I did wrong and don't be wanting her to witness it.

He walks back in here then sits on the other side of the couch. "Why you always put her out like that?" I ask him. He lays back on the couch. "She can be overbearing sometimes." He admits. He been with her for almost a year. "You act like you don't like her." I say. "I do. I just don't love her and I'm real with her about that. She is my woman and I treat her like it but I'm not at the love stage with her yet." He tells me.

This is one of the good things about my dad. He'll tell me anything I ask him except some of the things he did in the streets. That's mainly what I wanna know but he'll never tell me for some weird reason.

"Why not?" I ask. "I just don't. She beautiful and she is good to me but that don't mean I love her." He says. "If you could, would you be with my momma instead?" I ask. He chuckles. "That part of my life is gone but if Ant just so happened to get bit by a snake and die, I'd be at the alter marrying her ass the next day." He says, making me laugh. I guess I got my answer then.

"Dang. Why everybody be so crazy about her? I know she real beautiful but dang." I say. My uncle Vonte has her name tattooed across his chest and Ant got her face and her name too. My dad has her name on his body too but I never asked any of them about it. "She ain't perfect but she is a beautiful person inside. I met your momma when she was pregnant with Noble and Majesty so that was twenty two years ago. We took it slow. I wanted to be her friend but fucked around and fell for her. Your momma had me gone out here." He says, chuckling. "Sound like she still do." I admit. He chuckles. "What's on yo mind?" he asks, purposely changing the subject. It's weird how he acts in love with her but oh well.

I smile a little then frown. "What if I wanna do hits?" I ask. He starts glaring at me like he judging me. He shakes his head then stands up. "Get that idea the fuck out yo head before I beat it out of you. I ain't losing my son to no street shit you not even ready for. Two of my damn brothers got killed over some street shit and they knew what they were doing. You don't even know the half. If they got killed, what make you think your dumb, inexperienced ass will know how to make it in that life?" he goes off on me. Well damn.

"Just cause my family rich don't mean I won't know what I'm doing." I point out. He glares at me then sticks his hand under the couch. He just pulled out a gun I never knew was there. My eyes widen as he takes it off safety. "You wanna be a hit man?" he asks. "Yeah... are you about to teach me?" I awkwardly ask him.

I jump up in fear as he shoots at the wall right behind me. He starts shooting at the ground infront of me. My heart is beating hard as a mothafucka right now. He starts chuckling, staring at the floor. Damn, bruh. I fucked around and pissed on myself. "Get your shaky ass out my face with that hit man shit. You too damn soft for that shit. Take a shower and clean this piss off my damn floor, Tae. Go try to do it if your shaky ass want and I'll shoot you my damn self." He says, then walks out of here holding his gun as if he didn't just do that.

My mouth drops. I'm embarrassed as fuck right now. I take my pants off then follow him. "I'm not scared. I wasn't expecting that." I lie. He looks back at me. "Gotta expect the unexpected in the streets but of course,  you didn't know that. Get your pee smelling ass away from me with that shit." he demands.

I glare at him as he walks off. I sigh then walk in the bathroom. My heart still beating fast. I gotta tell LaLa about this shit when I see her. Me and my sister planned this a long time ago and I ain't giving up on it just because he scared me. Fuck that. I ain't a pussy so it's whatever. I'll show him better than I can tell him.

LALA

Why this nigga calling me while I'm in class? Tae must be lonely as hell at home on suspension. I raise my hand. My teacher looks at me. "You know the answer, Antayla?" she asks me. I shake my head no. "Naw... Can I go to the bathroom?" I ask. "Go ahead. Hurry back." she answers.

I stand up then pull my pants up a little. "You going to the boys bathroom and standing up to piss too since you think you a nigga?" a bitch I can't stand asks me. I stop then look at her as people laugh at me. "Naw, but Imma stand up to knock your ass out." I answer.

She jumps out of her seat. "Do it then, dyke ass bitch!" she screams. "Chasity, sit down, now!" my teacher demands. "Bitch, I'll beat the shit outta you and that's on my momma, bruh!" I tell her. "Antayla, go use the restroom and relax." my teacher calmly says.

"Sitting there looking like a whole nigga and talking shit! Stupid bitch!" Chastity screams. I told my momma and daddy I wouldn't get in no more fights but in a minute Imma just beat her ass then ask them for another chance to prove I'll quit fighting. I've probably been in three hundred and something fights total.

I blankly stare at her as she screams and cusses like a whole idiot. "Mane, shut the fuck up!" I yell back. "Fuck you, fuck your momma, and fuck your whole family!" she screams. I shove my teacher out the way then punch her in her jaw. She starts swinging back on me. I punch her in her temple then slam her on a desk. "Damn!" some nigga in my class yells with his phone camera all in my face while I punch the shit out of her with her pinned to the desk.

She grabs my hair then starts swinging. She can't beat my ass on my worse day though. I'm fucking this bitch up but at least she trying. I lean back then punch her in her eye. She stops swinging then falls in the floor hollering and crying loud as hell while holding it. "Now fuck with me again! And tell your big sister Imma beat her ass next!" I yell at her.

Her and her sister have been fucking with me for the longest and I've ignored it because my momma tired of me and Tae fighting and shit but I couldn't take it today. She said fuck my momma so I had to give her what she was asking for. Nobody gone talk about my momma, period. She way too good to me so I'll knock bitches out left and right for putting her name in some bullshit.

I grab my phone and backpack then walk out. I'm going to the office because I already know I'm getting suspended, especially because I punched her first.

I walk in then sit down in one of the chair. Principal Murray walks up to me. "What you do?" he asks, shaking my hand. Principal Murray a cool as nigga. He understands sometimes mothafuckas gotta get whooped but he still gotta do his job and give me a couple of days.

"Punched Chastity in her face." I answer. He shakes his head at me. "Give me a second to go see about something and when I come back, we can talk in my office and I'll call your parents. Of course, you already know the drill." he says. I nod my head then watch as he walks out of here.

I can use this time to call my brother back. I go to Tae's name then call him. He just answered fast as hell. "Wassup bruh?" I ask. "Nigga... I told my dad I wanna be a hit man. Momma sent me over here again." he says. "Damn... What he say? He cool with it?" I ask. "Hell naw. Bruh, he pulled out his gun. I'm thinking he finna teach me what to do. This nigga shot at the wall above my head and at the floor right infront of me. I pissed on myself then he went off and told me he'll shoot me if I ever get into that shit." he explains.

I shake my head. "Damn, Tae. You made us look weak as hell." I say. "LaLa, that shit would've scared the shit out of you too." he says. "I wouldn't have showed it." I tell him. "Mane, what the fuck ever. He would've been able to tell I was scared either way. That nigga crazy." he says. "I already know. We gotta work on that shit. We need to steal momma gun out her purse and practice shooting it or some shit." I suggest. "Or we can ask to go to Jessie house right? Cause he already supposed to get you from school. He got a gun hidden so Jelena can't find it but I saw him hide it one time. Let's steal his." He says. "Yeah. Look, Imma talk to you when Jessie get me. I'm suspended." I say. He starts laughing. "Aight lil bruh." He says, then hangs up.

Principal Murray walks back in with Chastity as she cries. He motions for me to follow him. I stand up then walk behind them and into his office. "Sit down." he demands.

I take a seat then look down at my all white Air Force 1s. "What happened?" he asks. "She hit me in my face." Chastity says with an attitude. "I did more than that. I beat the brakes off you. Tell the whole story next time." I correct her.

Principal Murray looks at me. "Stop. One at a time. What went on? Antayla, you first." he says. "Everyday her and her sister say lil stuff to me. Her sister in the twelfth grade and I'm a freshman, mane. Ion know what she be messing with me for. I be ignoring this girl all the time. I was finna go to the bathroom. She asked was I going to the men's restroom and standing to pee and called me a dyke. I was aight til she said F word my momma. Ion play about my momma so I hit her in the face." I explain.

He looks at her. "Why did you start with her?" he asks. She shrugs her shoulders. "Do you even know why you pick on her?" he asks, raising his eyebrow. She shakes her head no. "Cause she an idiot." I answer. He gives me a warning look.

"It has to be a reason. People don't just mess with people for no reason." he says. "Are you trying to say I do it cause I like her? She wear boy clothes and she act more like a dude than all the boys in this school. That's nasty and I don't like girls!" she goes off. "You acting defensive. It's cool if you like me. It's nothing new." I say, laughing. I pull hoes. She can join the team for all I give a fuck.

"I didn't say one word about you liking anyone. I don't know or care about your sexuality, Chastity. Leave people alone. I don't like suspending people but unfortunately, I have to. I'm giving you two three days of out of school suspension. Write a phone number down so I can call your parents." he demands.

She awkwardly looks at me. I look away from her then write down Jessie's number. Jessie is way older than me but I always looked up to him out of all my brothers and Reign. Reign is way too girly and I ain't into the shit she likes. That leaves all my brothers.

Jessie just got me. It's been like an hour and I'm mad as fuck. "Why you take so long?" I ask, buckling my seatbelt. "I took Dream and Jelena to the pool trying to kill time since I'm babysitting for momma and daddy and I didn't know I was gon' have to get you early so I had to get them washed up first." he explains.

"Hey big boy." Jelena says, giggling. I look back at her. "Why you keep letting your daughter call me big boy?" I ask Jessie. He starts laughing. "I swear I ain't ever tell her to do that. She only five, mane, she a toddler. She probably heard somebody say that. I don't know. Cut her some slack." he says.

"Jelena, you think I'm a boy?" I ask my niece. She nods her head yes. "I'm a girl." I say. She starts laughing. "Nu uh. You look like uncle Tae." she says, laughing hard. I turn around then glare at Jessie while he laughs at me. "Dream knocked out." I say, listening to her snore a little in her carseat thing.

"We finna go check Amari out from school." Jessie says. Amari is nine now and in fourth grade. He short as hell and got a toddler face. He took after my dad with the whole baby face thing. My dad, granddad, and uncle Vonte look so young and it's almost scary to me.

"Where we going next?" I ask. He shrugs his shoulders. "I don't care. Y'all staying the night with me so it's up to y'all. Imma go get Tae later on." he says. I nod my head. "Can you buy me the same shirt you got on? That shit fresh as hell." I say, eyeing the black Versace T-shirt he got on. He nods his head yes. "Yeah, I don't care. I got you after I get Amari." he answers. This is why I fuck with Jessie. He buys most of my clothes anyway cause my momma don't be wanting to buy me boy clothes and shit.

He stops at a red light then looks at me. "Wassup baby carpet muncher?" he jokes, thumping me in my forehead. I'm dying laughing. "Shut up. I don't much carpet." I say. "I do!" Jelena screams, clapping her hands while laughing. Jessie awkwardly looks away. "Don't say that no more, Jelena." He mumbles. His daughter be saying anything and it be embarrassing sometimes.

We got Amari so now all of us are at his house. His house isn't too big and isn't too small neither. It's perfect for him and Jelena. You can tell a little girl lives here and it's obvious a nigga decorated here. It's no sign of a woman living here at all. It's decorated black and red and it's plain as hell. There's pictures of him and Jelena everywhere and her coloring book pages all over his refrigerator and where he let her tape them to some of the walls. Her toys and electric car toys are lined up in the living room. Jessie loves her so much and really be trying to give her the best childhood he can.

"Why you let her draw on your wall?" I ask, staring at the crayon markings on the wall in the kitchen by the table. Jelena is sitting in a small purple chair writing on the wall and he's just sitting here at the table watching her like that's regular. "Cause I cherish every moment with her and I want my lil girl to have the best childhood and be happy as hell. I don't care if she draw on that particular wall. She can't draw on none of the other ones but she know I'm cool with this one being drawn on." he answers.

"Why can't she write on the other ones?" I ask. "Cause nothing is over here but the dinner table and I can just sit here and watch her." he answers. I nod my head.
"Is it pretty, big boy?" Jelena asks me, pointing. Jessie starts laughing. I'm tired of her calling me that shit all the time. "Yes." I lie, trying to figure out what it is. It looks like a dick on top of a bucket or something.

"What is it?" Jessie asks her. "It's grandpa coo coo. Why his coo coo look long?" she asks. My mouth drops. Jessie's eyes widen. "What?" he asks. She points between her legs. "Grandpa coo coo not like mine. His coo coo long." she explains, looking confused. Jessie shakes his head. "How you see his coo coo?" Jessie asks. He seems so stressed out sometimes. "I was walking in and grandpa had his coo coo in grandma coo coo and he took it out and put it back in. Then, when him saw me, him covered his coo coo like no, no, no, and said a bad word." She explains, using her hands and exaggerating. Damn, she walked in on my parents fucking.

"When that happen?" he asks, seeming pissed. "Friday." She answers. "Grandma and grandpa are married so it's okay for his coo coo to be on her coo coo. Only married people do that. A boy coo coo is different from a girl coo coo. You not supposed to ever touch a boy coo coo. They got cooties." he explains. She gasps. "So, when I get married, will coo coo still have cooties?" she asks. "No, but right now boy coo coo got cooties. Ewww." he says, exaggerating. She gasps then starts scribbling out her drawing. "No, No, no. I no want cooties!" she exclaims, shaking her head no.

Jelena is a good child and she real smart so I know he won't have to explain this to her again. That's the good part. I can tell he mad she saw them having sex. "Jelena, go play with uncle Amari." he demands. She nods her head then runs out of here. "Why would they not lock the door knowing she over there? That's what be getting on my nerves. They act like it'll kill them to take two seconds to lock the door. So, now my daughter know what the fuck a dick and sex look like and I wanted shit like that away from her until she got old enough for me to tell her!" he goes off, pulling his phone out his pocket.

"She'll be fine. You know how many times me and Tae walk in on them or hear them?" I ask, shrugging my shoulders. I lost count. We've all been scarred by that shit at least six times so I'm not surprised she saw it on accident. They don't ever lock the door.

He shakes his head, calling my dad with it on speaker phone. "Wassup?" my dad asks. "Next time you and my momma fuck, can y'all either lock the door or do that shit when my child not over there? Gotdamnit, bruh!" he goes off on my dad, shocking the hell out of me.

"Hold the hell up you Pinocchio lookin', lima bean head ass nigga. Who you talking to like that?" my dad asks. "You. I ain't joking right now. Y'all not finna corrupt my daughter, pops. Hell naw. She should not be able to explain what a dick look like and how it look inside my damn momma, period." he says, standing up.

"Aight. The shit not gone kill her. It was an accident. She was asleep so we started fucking then she came in there out of nowhere at four in the morning cause she had to use the bathroom. You act like me and your momma purposely let that happen." he says. "I'm just saying, y'all gotta chill with that shit. Why all y'all kids seen y'all fuck at least five times?" he asks. "Cause y'all nosey and don't know how to knock on a closed door." My dad answers.

"Next time she come over there, can y'all please keep y'all body parts away from each other or make sure she somewhere far away and lock the door. Is that too much to ask for? It'll be nice if my daughter don't get corrupted at five years old if that's aight with you." Jessie sarcastically says. "Nigga, I said my bad. Get the fuck off my line." My dad says, then hangs up on him.

I sent Tae a text earlier asking where Jessie hides his gun so we can steal it later on. "You got a gun?" I ask Jessie. "Yeah. Why?" he asks. "Can I see it?" I ask. "Hell naw. My gun ain't a toy. I got a daughter, my life always been dangerous cause of momma and daddy nem, and I live alone with just a five year old. That mothafucka for protection, not for you to play with." he says.

I roll my eyes at him. "I just wanna know how it looks." I say. "It look like a gun. Now, leave me alone." he says, getting a container out the refrigerator. "What is that?" I ask. "I don't know yet. You know momma be cooking then coming over here unannounced and leaving food in the refrigerator for me and Jelena without me knowing." he answers, making me laugh. My momma is the queen of pop ups. She cooks for all my big brothers then pops up at their houses with a spare key, leaves the food in their refrigerator, then tells them on the phone.

He opens it then smiles. "Hell yeah. It's Taco meat." he says. He pulls more containers out then opens them. They have all the other shit you need for a taco.  I watch as he opens the pantry. "Bruh, she even left taco shells over here. We got a good ass momma. LaLa, she brought a nigga a bottle of Hennessy and some chocolate milk for Jelena too. Mane, I ain't even mad about them fucking no more." he says, laughing.

My momma is a real good woman. "Yeah, I know. She literally brings y'all breakfast and dinner like everyday." I say. He smiles. "We gone have to do something for her." he says. "Like what? We can't get her a purse cause daddy always buying her those... I don't really know." I say. "It can't be materialistic. Daddy dumb ass get her  everything already. It gotta be thoughtful as hell." he says. I nod my head in agreement. We'll figure it out eventually.

REIGN

"Give me a kiss." my girlfriend Lyric mumbles as we sit on my bed. After getting raped and constantly getting my feelings hurt by niggas, I gave up on them and switched over to women. I'm twenty one and can do whatever the hell I want but this is one thing I keep very hidden from my parents and the rest of my family.

I live alone in an apartment so she comes over here almost everyday if I'm not visiting my family. I lean in then kiss her lips. "I got a question." she mumbles, putting her clothes back on. She is really pretty. She isn't light skinned and she ain't dark neither. She is somewhere in between  with the prettiest eyes I've ever seen. Sometimes I just admire it.

"Reign? You can't hear?" she asks. "My bad. What did you say?" I ask. "I said I got a question." She says. "What is it?" I ask. "Who is Drew?" she asks. "Who?" I ask, raising my eyebrow a little. "Drew. Who is he?" she asks.

"I don't know what you talking about." I tell her. She pulls her phone out her pocket then goes on Twitter. She shows me an old picture of me as a teenager hugging a light skinned nigga covered in tattoos. "The caption says throwback, found this shit in my phone with hella love emojis
Who the fuck is this?" she asks, glaring at me.

I remember now. I forgot all about whatever me and Drew had. When I visit my uncle, nobody's ever there except his son Jacob. I haven't seen Drew since I was sixteen. I don't know shit about him now. He broke my heart so bad and thanks to her, I'm now reminded of what I worked so damn hard to forget about.

"It ain't what it look like." I say. "Reign... I don't think you really serious. I mean damn... do you even really like girls or are you with me for the head?" she asks. I just had to stop myself from laughing at that dumb shit. She said that like I can't get head from somewhere else that's way better than hers is.

"I'm very serious. We been together seven months... of course I'm serious. I don't talk to him no more. I was a teenager the last time I saw him. My uncle used to look after him. It's nothing, Lyric. I don't even know what made him post that old picture. He went his own way and I went mine." I explain.

"I don't believe that shit. Why would he out the blue post a throwback of y'all hugged up? Who the hell is this nigga? You know what, I'm about to send him a message and ask myself." she says. "Chill. I don't know why he put that on there. We stopped talking when I was sixteen and I'm twenty one now, Lyric. Chill. He ain't finna message you back anyways if he anything like he used to be." I say. If Drew hasn't changed his asshole behavior, he'll definitely ignore her then block her or he'll be extra and tell her how he fucked the shit out of me or something to piss her off.

"Whatever." she says, rolling her eyes and putting her phone down. "What's your history with him? You never told me about him." she says. It's a lot of things I never told her about. I've hidden just about all my childhood and teenaged struggles away from her. "Just the typical teenaged love. I fell in love with him, he eventually liked me, we got together, he broke my heart, then we went our own ways." I say, keeping it short.

"So, you lost your virginity to him?" she asks. I haven't told her about me being raped my first time neither. I shrug my shoulders. "Yeah. He was my first but it doesn't matter, Lyric. Stop worrying about someone so irrelevant. I wasn't even an adult when he was in my life." I say. "How did you meet him?" she asks, disregarding everything I just said. One thing about dating a woman is how her crazy emotions annoy me. Guys are not this irritating and extra.

"Lyric... my uncle was his big homie." I answer. "What is a big homie?" she asks. "My uncle a thug and Drew is too. My uncle took care of him and looked out for him. Stop asking me about him, please. He's a part of my past I wanna leave there and you are honestly getting on my nerves." I admit. "Whatever. How many times did you fuck him?" she asks. "Do I ask you how many times you've been fucked? Chill." I demand. That's where I draw the line. I'm tired of stupid questions.

She rolls her eyes. "And to answer your question from earlier, you're the only girl I look at that way." I say. "Whatever, Reign. If you so serious, why you keep hiding your family from me? You won't even let me meet your parents at least." She says. "You know why, Lyric. They don't know I'm with a woman and I wanna keep it like that." I say. She frowns as her eyes tear up. Damn, I should've said that differently.

"So, you don't plan on getting married and getting a donor for us to have a baby like we talked about?" she asks me. I sigh. "That shit sound good and everything, Lyric but I don't know yet. You aren't the problem. I'm just not comfortable with being open about us yet." I tell her.

"You not about to play with me. I'm openly a lesbian and proud of it and you being on the low, sneaking me around and lying to folks like I'm just your friend ain't working for me!" she snaps. "Okay, you knew I wasn't open about this bullshit from the start because I let you know from the beginning I'm not coming out about it no time soon! Nobody forced you to be with me!" I snap back on her. I'm getting mad as hell right now.

"What the hell, Reign? How is this fair to me?" she screams, crying. "You acting like I'm doing something wrong. I'm just not comfortable with being open yet and you are not about to force me out the damn closet. Quit being so selfish all the damn time and I might actually do it. You can't rush me or force me to do shit so leave it alone, Lyric!" I go off.

She glares at me as she cries. "You're gonna be single, Reign. You act like you don't wanna be in this relationship." she says. "How, Lyric? How? If I didn't care, I promise I wouldn't be with you. If you want to break up over this, cool." I say. She starts sobbing. It's not even that deep.

"You selfish as hell." I say. She rolls her eyes. "Reign... okay. Forget it. I'm finna go." she says. Somebody starts knocking on my front door. "I bet that's Drew."  She sarcastically says, rolling her eyes. I glare at her then walk out to answer the door. She makes me wanna say fuck this lesbian shit sometimes. She drives me up the wall.

I look out the peephole. "Shit." I curse. It's my parents. They didn't tell me they were visiting. I straighten my face then open the door. "Hey y'all!" I exclaim, hugging my mom. I hug my dad then let them in.

"This hoe smell like some weed just got smoked. You got candles lit in here and a movie paused. What you got going on? You got a lil nigga over?" my dad asks, looking around. "Oh no. I was just relaxing." I answer. He looks me up and down. "Pour me up some Vodka then, shit. I see that bottle over there." he says, pointing at the half empty bottle. That's not even mine. It's Noble and Majesty's bottle they left here the other day.

"Did we come at a bad time?" my mom awkwardly asks while I pour my dad's alcohol.  "No. Y'all good." I lie. "You want some?" I ask her, moving the blanket off the couch so they can sit down. I hand the glass to my dad then look at my mom. "No, I'm fine." she answers. "I just didn't know y'all were popping up." I admit. "I pay the bills here so I didn't think me popping up on yo ass would be an issue." my dad says, shrugging his shoulders.

"It's not an issue. I just wasn't expecting anybody." I say. "I brought you baked chicken." My mom says, handing me the container. "Thanks, it smells good." I say. "Oh. Well, I gotta pee. I'll be back." my mom says, heading to the back where my room is. Oh shit. I hope Lyric hid or some shit but I doubt it cause she's expecting me to be cheating.

"What you got going? You know you can tell yo old nigga anything. Wassup, babygirl?" my dad asks. I sit next to him. "Did LaLa ever come out to y'all even though she just fourteen?" I ask, hinting at it. "She didn't have to. We know she gay. She stare at more asses than I do and I'm a grown ass man. She talk about girls all the time. She ain't ever been in no closet. Why? What that got to do with you?" he asks.

Before I can answer, screaming starts coming from the back. My momma just dragged Lyric in here by her hair. "Who the fuck is this? She was climbing out the damn window on the third floor! What the hell?" my mom asks. If this wasn't serious I'd laugh. My mom is just standing here holding her by her ponytail like it's normal to drag people out of rooms or something.

"Mom, let her go. It's fine." I say. My dad narrows his eyes at me then looks back and forth between Lyric and I. "This is Lyric." I introduce her. She waves a little, avoiding eye contact. "What she climbing out a third floor window for?" my daddy asks. I shrug my shoulders. I'm starting to think my girlfriend is kinda slow.

Lyric rolls her eyes at me then folds her arms across her chest with an attitude. "You know what, ya daughter is gay and I'm her bitch." Lyric says with an attitude, rolling her eyes at me. What the fuck?

My parents look at me crazy. "What the fuck, Lyric?" I yell as my eyes tear up. "I'm tired of you hiding me. We've been together seven months." she adds. "Huh?" my momma asks, staring in disbelief. "Yeah. Sorry it had to be like this." Lyric nonchalantly says.

I draw back then slap the shit out of her. She just standing here in tears like she shocked I hit her. "We done! Get out my house and I swear you don't need to call me! Delete my number!" I yell at her. What type of disrespectful, inconsiderate ass hoe does this type of shit?

She has no idea what problems she just caused for me. I was gonna tell my dad because he became really accepting of things over the years but I wasn't ready to tell my mom because she's overly sensitive now and I've been lying to her like I talk to a man. Plus, I'm sure they don't want two gay daughters. LaLa never openly admitted she likes girls but it's clear to everybody and ain't a shock because she's always been like that. I haven't. I'm not even manly like LaLa. I'm very feminine.

"How you getting mad at me for helping you? Now they know the truth!" she yells. "Lyric, leave!" I scream. "Naw, don't leave. Sit down." My dad demands. I glare at Lyric then sit down on the couch. She sits on the floor across from us as my parents sit down. I don't know why he making this broad sit. I don't want to talk to her. I do not tolerate bullshit and I never will.

My mom's facial expression is unreadable. She does look emotional but she isn't saying anything. She's sitting there stiff and looking uncomfortable as hell. Now I feel really bad. I bet her feelings are hurt cause I lied like I was into a man this entire time.

"Is the shit she saying true?" my dad asks. I sigh. "Yes." I answer. "Why you keep it hidden?" he asks. "Because LaLa is already gay and I'm sure y'all don't want two daughters that like girls. Plus, I didn't know how y'all would take me being in a full blown relationship with another woman. I thought it would cause problems." I explain.

I watch as he pulls a bag of weed and a peach flavored cigarello out his pocket. Everything is silent as he gets his shit ready to smoke. He does that shit at the weirdest times. It can be a serious moment and he'll just roll up like nothing is going on.

He puts it in his mouth then inhales. He blows smoke out his mouth then looks at Lyric. "Did you know she wasn't aight with that shit being known yet?" he asks her, then smokes some more. She looks scared as hell of him. "Yes but she selfish because I ain't a secret." She says. "Why you put that shit out like that?" my dad asks. She shrugs her shoulders. 

"She grown. She ain't have to tell nobody shit if she didn't want to! That's the problem I got with this whole fucking situation! You put her on blast with your disrespectful ass!" my momma goes off, catching me off guard. She isn't mad about me being with her, she's mad about my feelings being hurt I guess.

"What? Why are y'all ignoring the obvious? She was hiding me and I was sick of it." Lyric says. "That ain't the point. It's a respect thing. First of all, if she wasn't ready, she just wasn't. That wasn't yo place to tell us that bullshit no way. You disrespectful with it too. You told us you her bitch and you think that shit straight?" my dad asks.

She shakes her head no. "I'm just frustrated." She says. My mom looks at me. "You remember when you told me about your lil problem when you were about fifteen?" my mom asks,  referring to when I said I was sexually attracted to girls. I nod my head yes. "Okay, that's why this isn't really very surprising to me. I'm just caught off guard and I don't like this bitch already. She's disrespectful and obviously don't give a damn about your feelings." She says.

Lyric stands up. "Bye Reign." She says. I stand up to walk her out. I follow her out the front door then walk down the stairs behind her. "You didn't even defend me. You let them think I don't love you when you know I do." she says.

"No I didn't. You did that yourself. You proved how much you don't respect me. First of all, you did that knowing I was against it. You didn't even have the decency to respect my momma and daddy. You had an attitude about it and called yourself my bitch. Seriously? They may be ghetto as hell but that don't mean they want a fucking twenty one year old cussing at them." I go off.

"What you wanna do Reign?" she asks. I shrug my shoulders. "I need to think. I'm not feeling you right now. Bye." I say, then walk back up the stairs. She lost her mind for this shit.

I walk in my apartment then lock the door. "I'm so thirsty." my mom mumbles. "You want me to fix you a glass of water?" I ask. "Hell naw. You pussy eating now, baby. Momma don't need that in her life." She jokes, making me and my dad laugh.

"Really mom?" I ask. "I eat yours and you still kiss me. Shut yo ass up and accept the damn glass of water." my dad says, still laughing. I shake my head. They're not really what you call old but they're my parents so the fact that they still fuck is disgusting to me.

I walk in the kitchen then grab a bottle of Sprite. "Here, ma." I mumble, handing it to her. "Thank you. Now, sit down." she demands. I sit down next to my dad then look at them. "Where you find her disrespectful ass at?" she asks. "I met her at the gas station last year on my way to pick Amari up from school." I answer.

"How the hell you go to the gas station then leave with a damn girlfriend, Reign?" my dad asks. "Well, she's a lesbian so she walked up telling me how pretty I am. After all the stuff with Jah and Drew, I honestly decided to never deal with a man again so I gave her my number and it went from there." I explain.

My dad chuckles then shakes his head. "Well, Jessica, I guess my sperm and yo pussy combined creates lesbians." He says. She face palms herself. I'm laughing because he's so serious right now. My dad is stupid as hell. "Ant, shut up." My mom demands. "What? I ain't lying. Reign like pussy and LaLa on another level. My dick shoot out gay girls, bruh." he says, making me laugh harder.

"I'm not what LaLa is. I'm feminine and I don't consider myself a lesbian. She's the only girl I look at that way. LaLa on the other hand will never in her life look at a man in a romantic way and I'm starting to think she thinks she's a boy. I'm not like that." I explain. "So, what, you confused? As much as I've never wanted to accept it, Antayla is very much so a lesbian. If you like a woman just like she does or whatever the hell LaLa got going on, you're gay." my mom says. "I'm not that though." I say. "You confused." She says. I shrug my shoulders.

"You sound confused as hell to me. How you saying you through with niggas on one hand plus you with  another woman but you ain't no lesbian? You sound like one to me." My dad says, raising his eyebrow.

"This why I didn't wanna tell y'all. I knew y'all would judge me." I say. "Asking questions ain't judging you. Don't get mad at us for being curious. You sound confused so we asking. How the hell you don't like niggas no more and on to eating pussy but you not a lesbian? I don't know why you thought that wouldn't be confusing and raise questions so lose the attitude." My mom goes off on me.

I sigh. "I don't know what to call it. Can y'all please just leave it alone? Nobody says anything to LaLa but it's all about me now?" I ask. "Reign, what you keep bringing LaLa up for?" my mom asks. "Right. LaLa ain't got shit to do with nothing going on. She fourteen years old and you twenty one trying to compare yourself to her ass. We know she like girls and ain't confused about it whether she told us or not.
If she was to tell us right now she like girls, nobody would be surprised cause it's been established. Now that that's out the way, can you quit throwing her name up cause that shit is annoying and blowing the shit out my high." My dad says. "Right." My mom agrees with him.

I sigh then nod my head. "Look... You grown, mane. Can't nobody make no decisions for you except you. All Imma say is don't make decisions when you confused about what you even wanna do. Think about that shit. Me and yo momma got somewhere to be at so we gone see you later on, babygirl." My dad says, hugging me.

I hug him back then look at my mom. "Sorry if this upset you." I say. She stands up. "Nothing y'all do really even shocks me anymore. I've been through it all with y'all kids. I love you regardless. I just want you to make wise decisions like your daddy said." she says. I nod my head then hug her.

I just noticed how dressed up they are. My dad looks nice as hell and so does she. They're wearing all white and they look so expensive. "Where y'all going?" I ask. "It's top secret." he answers, winking at her. I smile as he holds her around her waist. Growing up, I never imagined them being in love and peaceful but they're exactly that. They don't have relationship drama and all they do is pop up on me and my siblings and love on each other. They're cute as hell now and I can finally say they're relationship goals and mean it.

He kisses her on her lips then smiles at her. "Well, I'm not gonna hold y'all up but I do have a question. Where's Drew?" I ask. They look at each other then look at me. "I haven't heard you mention his name since you were a teenager. Why'd you ask?" my mom asks. "He posted this old picture of me and him and Lyric asked about it which is how we started arguing in the first place. I forced myself to forget about him but I'm curious after that." I admit.

"He doing fine. He finna turn twenty two tomorrow and he throwing a party. You coming through?" my dad asks. I sigh. "That'll be weird. I purposely used to avoid coming around Uncle Vonte so I wouldn't have to see that boy. I don't think it'll be a good idea for me to go." I answer.

My mom opens her purse then pulls a black and gold envelop out. "He still always popping up at our damn house like he don't have shit to do. He came by last week with invitations for us and your brothers. After I gave them theirs, it was this one left over and it's for you. Here you go. Now I remember what I wanted to come by here for." she says, handing it to me.

I look at it then sit it down on my coffee table. "I haven't seen or heard from him in five years. I don't know about all this." I admit. My dad hugs me then kisses me on my forehead. "Well, come if you want to. It's tomorrow night. We going for a lil while to say wassup and give him a gift and shit." he says. "What you gonna give him?" I ask. "Your momma wanna give him a red Lamborghini but Vonte wanna get him that. I wanna just give the lil nigga fifty thousand all call that shit a day." he answers as if it's nothing.

I nod my head. "Well, since everybody giving expensive gifts and you talking about dropping fifty thousand dollars on him for his birthday, you mind giving your favorite daughter a thousand so I can keep it for a rainy day?" I ask, smiling wide at him. He narrows his eyes at me then pulls a stack of money out his pocket. He starts counting out some hundreds then hands it to me. "There go two thousand. Don't blow it at once. Jessica, put my stack in yo purse." he demands, handing her the rest of his money.

I smile as I count the money he gave me. "You so spoiled." My mom says. I laugh then kiss her cheek. "Thanks. Enjoy y'all date." I say. "See how these kids do my ass, Jessica? She ready for a nigga to leave after she just hit my ass for two thousand. Ain't that some shit?" he asks. "You the one who let her spoiled ass play you. She ain't gone save that shit." she says, laughing.

I'm laughing so hard as they walk out of my apartment. He flips me off then closes the door. My parents are so funny to me. I'm about to call Majesty and see if him and Noble are going. They're twenty two and still close as hell. They have the same tattoos and still look and sound the exact same. They damn near do everything together. They got a bachelor pad and shit. If they go to the party, I'll go with them.

LET'S GET THESE COMMENTS & VOTES GOING LMAO I ALREADY GOT MORE CHAPTERS WRITTEN & READY SO WASSUP

SO YEAH... SHIT CHANGED :))) A LOOOOT MORE CHANGED. Y'ALL WILL SEE

ADD THE BOOK 2 YOUR LIBRARY

COMMENT & VOTE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31 0 12
If you love Lil durk this book is already for you. This is my first finished book hope you like. Lots of surprises . Thanks for reading.
294K 6.1K 54
Just read.💗😘
380K 11.4K 65
Just Read. If you pussy don't read it. 🙂👍🏾