Vic Fuentes and the Boy from...

By OXkellicOX

Kellic based in the world of Harry Potter. Love both so why not. Vic is your average wizard in Gryffindor, w... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 20

75 3 1
By OXkellicOX

[Vic pov]

"Come on Vic" Mike says to me.

He's trying to get me to leave the common room or go out for a walk. I don't want to walk, especially at this time. It's about an hour before the feast and not that I planed on going tonight, I just didn't want to walk and exert my energy onto something unnecessary.

"Why, where are we going to go anyway?" I asked him.

"Does it matter we're just going to walk around the grounds of the castle" he says to me.

"Why?" I ask again.

"Now you sound like a three year old, always asking why, the question is why not" he retorted back to me.

I roll my eyes at him and sigh.

"How long are we going to be 'walking' around?" I ask him.

"I don't know, why does it matter anyway?" He says.

"Now your the one asking why" I state.

"Oh my god Vic, you're just procrastinating this whole thing, now lets go" Mike says getting annoyed with me.

"Fine" I said and we left the common room.

I have no clue where he's going, I'm just sort of following him around. We just left through the main entrance and we're walking round the grounds, it's just starting to get dark out so I still don't know why we're out here. It freezing, it's snowing, and it's dark. I didn't expect anything else, it is February after all. We aren't really supposed to be out after dark, but I was never one to care about that rule I've broken it many times.

"Mike where are you taking me, cause you seem to know where you're going?" I asked him.

I seems like we're heading towards the Owlrey, I don't know why though. But Mike just ignored my question. Ok he definitely knows where we're going and he isn't telling me. Well I can figure it out now, and we are very much heading towards the Owlrey, I don't get it. If Dani had any letters for us she would have came to us.

"Why are we going to the Owlrey?" I ask.

"Ok fine we are going there but I can't tell you why" Mike finally says.

"Why not?" I ask.

"What is with you and asking why about everything?" He stated.

"Just answer me Mike" I say getting annoyed at him.

"I can't then you may not want to go, and you have to ok" he tells me.

"What? What are you up to? What is this my death sentence? You going to kill me Mike, I thought you were my brother" I say trying to be funny.

But I don't want think that went over well with Mike cause he's starting at me now.

"What? what did I do?"

"Nothing, it's just you we're making a joke, you haven't done that in a long time" he said to me.

"Just cause I made a joke doesn't make me any less sad about him" I say honestly.

I haven't said "Kellin" since Friday, well maybe I have, I try not to my friends or Mike. I don't want to be reminded or at least less reminded about him. I'm trying to avoid him at all costs, he obviously doesn't want anything to do with me anymore and I am really trying to move on from him, but it's difficult when I know there's more then what they, my friends, think.

"Ok Vic head on up there" Mike says, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"What you're not coming?" I ask.

"No, but I'll be right here when you come back down" he says.

"Why not?" I asked seriously.

"Again with the why's" he laughed. I roll my eyes at him again.

"Seriously why aren't you coming, you dragged me out here?" I ask again.

"There's a surprise up there and I know you'd want to be alone when you see it" he says.

"A surprise? What kind of surprise?" I said confused.

"Well it's not a surprise if I tell you now is it?"

"Fair enough, but-"

"Just go!" He almost shouts interrupting me.

I nodded and walked up the stairs to the Owlrey. This could be a belated birthday thing or something completely different. I hope I like the surprise, I hope it's not something that I'll regret and then I'll have to kill Mike. It's obviously all his fault. I wonder if this has something to do with him. Mike said that he was going to talk to him about what happened so it might be. I want to go, but not at the same time.

When we last spoke he was very adamant about not talking to me anymore. Which still hurts when each time I think about it. Which is often so that's contradictory.

So when I reached the top I stepped into the main area where all the owls stay during the year. I look in and there he is. What the hell. I didn't actually think this had anything thing to do with him. Why is Kellin here? He was staring out the window though. He doesn't notice me until I speak.

"Kellin?" I say quietly.

"Hey Vic" he says sadly.

"What's going on? Mike said there was a surprise here,- wait you're the surprise?" I say.

"Yeah I am" he says.

"I thought you didn't want anything to do with me anymore?" I ask.

"Look I know I was a jerk, but Mike talked to me earlier today and it made me think, I'm really sorry I accused you of something like that, and I actually found out who it was that told the Daily Prophet, right before I came here" he started.

"You found out, who was it?" I asked him.

"My friend Chris told me that it was actually Jordan, that told them about Oli and I" he said to me.

"Who?"

"Jordan was one of Oli's best friends and he knew everything and encouraged everything Oli did, so. But anyway I'm really sorry, I really thought it was you and I can't explain enough how guilty I feel for yelling at you about what I did. I didn't mean that, well at the time I did but not now, sorry I'm kinda rambling, but you helped me a lot right after Oli left and were nothing but nice to me and I treated you unfairly and awful. Hopefully, do you think we could be friends again?" He explained.

"Kellin . . ." I sigh.

". . . as much as my heart is telling me to accept and forgive, I don't know. You're right I was nothing but nice and then you accused me and treated me that way. I really want to cause you have to know by now that I'm crazy about you, and I can't take my mind off of you, I know the logical thing is to walk away, how am I supposed to know if this isn't going happen again? You broke my heart once without even realizing it. You know why, cause I actually fell for you after all these years of crushing on you, after those kisses, that was probably a stupid move for me. I didn't even tell Mike that, no one, I realized it after our patronus' matched. It only made sense that that could be the reason, then when I thought we were finally getting somewhere, and bam, you hated me" I explained to him. I told him everything.

"You fell for me? I'm so sorry, I didn't know, and I didn't hate you" he tried to argue. I glare at him.

"Ok maybe a little" he admitted.

"Whatever, I don't know Kellin" I say.

"Vic, I didn't realize how much I missed your presence and attention around me until you weren't and that hurt cause I really liked you too, i noticed your little stares during class and in the Great Hall, it made my heart flutter, but Oli hated it, that's why he didn't want me anywhere near you or Mike. I was hurt that you'd actually do something like that, so I acted like a jerk. I know I shouldn't have but you know what I just went through with Oli and I have trust issues imbedded since I was a small child, so there was that too. But I still shouldn't have snapped at you or accuse you, it was a stupid move on my behalf and I feel really bad I did that and I'm so sorry. I'll make it up to you any way you want" He tells me.

"Kellin, you know how I feel about you, I know you like me, but to what extent? If it's not going to turn into anything then there's no point, I'm sorry but it's hard to be around you when I know it's not ever going to be reciprocated back, I'll just deal with it, on my own like I always have" I told him.

But he doesn't speak, what is he doing. He looks out the window like he's thinking about something. Then he looks back at me and does the unexpected. He kisses me. I knew we were standing close but I didn't think this was going to happen. I can't help but to kiss back.

We were like that for a good couple minutes. Until we both needed air unfortunately. He looks at me. I look back but get shy and look away.

"I felt it too Vic, there's something between us, and I don't want to let that go, you are not getting away from me again. I already let you go once and that was a stupid thing for me to do. But I'm not going to let it happen again" he says to me.

"But I said-"

"I know what you said Vic, only now I don't want to just be your friend, there's more to us and I understand that" he interrupts.

"What do you mean?"

"Well there's more to us, I don't think I could just be around you and not want to kiss you all the time, like now for example, I want to kiss you again. We can be more then friends if your willing to accept?" He says to me.

"You mean like-"

"Will you be my boyfriend Vic?" He asks interrupting me again.

"Only if you stop interrupting me" I joke.

"Deal" he smiles at me and then he kisses me again. I kissed back and it was probably the best one we've shared, cause this one meant something.

We separated from each other and decided that we've been up here long enough so we head back down to the school.

"I'm really sorry about snapping at you the other day there's no excuse for that"

"It's ok, I understand, well it's not but I accept and let's move on to better things" I say.

"Thank you Vic for everything, you really are amazing and I just overlooked it" he says then he took my hand and intertwined our fingers.

We got back down there and I saw Mike. Oh yeah I forgot he was going to be here. He looked as though he was about to fall sleep. Then he looked so relieved to see us.

"There you two are I was getting worried you'd never come back down, and I was about to leave you here" Mike says.

I don't know what to say, so I stayed quiet.

"So how did it go?" Mike asked.

"Great, nothing to worry about anymore" Kellin said.

"Really?" Mike said like he didn't believe him.

"Mhmm, nothing to worry about were not mad at each other anymore" I said to my brother.

"Well great, so your friends again I take it?" Mike said.

"Something like that" Kellin said smiling at me.

"O..k... let's go I'm starving" he says then he started walking back.

We followed him not letting go of each other's hand. Mine hasn't noticed that, but that's ok I wasn't in a rush to tell anyone, actually I think it's kind of nice to just keep it between us for a while. I slowed down to get some distance between us and Mike so I could talk to him.

"Hey Kellin do you think we could keep this between us for a while" I ask him.

"Sure but may I ask why?"

"No particular reason, I just kind of want to keep you to myself for a while is that ok?"

"Of course, now let's get moving I'm hungry too" he says. I internally laugh. Things are going to be ok now.

__________

Yay Kellic is finally sailing, I know it took me a while in this fic but I didn't want to rush it, so with that being said. Here's a nice long(ish) chapter I hope you all enjoyed. Keep reading and stay awesome =)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

918 38 9
Vic (20) is being sent to a mental institution and is not happy about it. Its for his own good, so his family says. There's so many things that's wro...
8K 303 20
Kellin is a 21 year old, popular YouTuber with thousands of subscribers, and updates his vlogs weekly. He's also a college student, loves everything...
50K 1.1K 31
Sequel to "Yes Daddy" Kellic so read that first. Vic and Kellin are engaged, still going strong together. Their relationship still revolvs a lot abo...
7.1K 289 26
Mystery has always caught Kellin's attention, and the new kid Vic is no different. With a copycat of Voldemort at large, Kellin quickly finds himself...