Theo's rules

By breesworld

"Cora, whether you like it or not, you belong to me. You're mine! Do you understand that? I suggest you accep... More

•| Introductions |•
- Oh shit -
- Shock value actions -
- It is what it is -
- He's mad? -
- So much staring -
- Dating accusations? -
- What a shocker -
- The copycat -
- Bite me -
- Milkshakes without the shakes -
- Stepping in -
- She's like a terminator -
- Skirts and stares -
- Steady glance -
- Stolen dance -
- You deserve it -
- Confused reaction -
- Say what now? -
- Bathroom locks -
Ring and swing.
- Get in da chopper! -
- Kitchen bench -
- Not calling to sell a fridge -
- Searching -
- Its all groovy -
- Nelson's lady -
- Public place -
- Who and dinner -
- Try me -
- First rule -
- A meal -
- Daring words -
- blue -
- Annual dinner -
- jealousy stirs -
- almost -
- Locked car -
- it continues -
- night of La Lune -
- betrayal -
- kindness -
- wedding talk -
- sudden emotions -
- Her interference -
- wrong attire -
- Consequences -
- morning playfulness -
- familiar -
- encounter -
- grocery spill -
- The Reveal -
- the interview -
- A warm embrace -
- lost ring -
- eager touch -
- Problematic -
- pizza pals -
- Photo Stealer -
- Cuffed -

- game activated -

71K 2.1K 831
By breesworld

Dragged by the arm by a very, very angry and hot jerk, I stumbled over my feet trying to keep up with his quick, impatient pace.

"Theo-" I was tugged out the cafeteria doors, down the long halls, a couple of turns taken before abruptly slamming into his back.

Immediately, I took a step back. His hand was still wrapped around my wrist. He wasn't facing me, rather looking ahead and all I could see was his attractive haircut (yeah I called a haircut attractive...) and the back of his head.

To be honest, I didn't want to see his reaction right now.

My heart was going wild.

He was too silent.

Everything was far too still for my liking.

Such a suspense had me wanting to itch my skin and dart off into the sunset.

"Theo-"

"Keep quiet." He lowly murmured, voice dangerouly tight.

My body stilled. Oh boy. He abruptly let go off my wrist and approached a shut classroom door to the left of us, instantly fiddling with the door handle. 

Wait a minute...

My wrist was hand free! Well... Not literally hand free as in my hand fell off but... oh you know what I mean! 

I slowly started to inch away, taking small, baby steps backwards.

His head immediately snapped in my direction, a dark, sharp look in his squinted eyes, aimed in my direction.

"Stop."

I go.

Turning around, I aimed to rush off but somehow, some stupid how at that, he was quicker. Hand clamped against my hand, I was pulled back into him. "And where do you think you're running off to?" He darkly growled in my ear, his chest pressing against my back.

Oh my. I could feel his body heat against me, his breath hitting the back of my exposed neck.

Without a response, he, directing me with the gentleman like grip held on my hand (detect the sarcasm) shoved me into the classroom, slamming the door shut behind him. 

Neither of us moved.

I scanned everything in front of me, waiting for any noise or sound of movement from him, well, really, waiting for anything, something to happen! 

I went to spin around and face him but his hand shot out, pressing against my shoulder and keeping me in place. "uh uh," He tsked, stepping closer. I quietly gulped. "You really shouldn't move right now." 

"Uhm..." I breathed out. "Theo..."

"Cora," He slowly said, taunting me. "Silly little Cora getting her revenge, huh?" Well, that was the plan and intention, so yeah. "Wasn't a wise move though, was it?" 

"I... I uh, really need to get my things for class, the bells ringing-"

"No," He firmly said. "No, you don't. You'll go to class when I'm done with you, when I tell you too. Understood?"

I shook my head. He stepped closer, chest pressing against my back. 

"Do not make me repeat myself." 

"Then don't repeat yourself," Can't I just ever shut up??? "Not that hard." Jesus christ, seems I don't know how to shut up! 

"Ha," He lowly scoffed. "I'm controlling my anger, Cora. In fact, the fact that I know you're nervous right now is pretty funny to me."

"I'm not... I'm not nervous."

"Mhm, your heartbeat says otherwise."

Fuck. 

"Yeah... how amusing. You're so nervous and yet you still have the cheek to talk back? Don't learn, do you?" 

Taking him by surprise, I jolted forward and spun around, facing him. His intense, dark eyes scanned my face. We stood like this for a moment. "Are we just going to stand here, or is there a reason I'm missing class?" He narrowed his eyes slightly, frowning.

"You know very well why we're here."

"Because you're insane and angry over the fact that I don't want you-" His jaw clenched. "Like you don't want me."

"Want?" He scoffed, the corner of his lips lifting up in an obnoxious, small smirk. "Please. I'm all you want. You fucking need me." Where's this bullshit coming from?

"Uh, last time I checked, I didn't, and don't." I stepped back, pulling a face at him. "You're just so up yourself to think that I would crave or want someone whose been a complete asshole to me, degraded me and embarrassed me. Hm, you're so use to attracting stupidity, but you know what Theo?" I bitterly smiled at him. "I'm not stupid.... well... not that stupid. Nor am I that forgiving or desperate like all the other girls chasing after you. I know better."

"You don't know better," He narrowed his eyes. "All that you should know is me, and I'll make sure of it. I'll have you addicted to me, Cora. I'll be all you think about."

I gulped, slowly shaking my head. "No-"

"No?" He chuckled to himself. "Don't kid yourself. I know for a fact," He stepped closer. I stepped back. Thankfully he didn't make any further movement. "That you," He darkly smiled. "Will be begging for me. Craving me. Needing me. Only me. I'll be everything to you whether you like or hate me."

"Hate you? That is about the only thing right with what you just said," I glared at him. "And Theo, you're crazy, insane to think I'd feel all this towards you. Just leave me alone. Why is that so hard?" 

We exchanged a moment of eye contact.

"I mean, seriously Theo? Carrying on like what, I'll be yours? No. I'll be anyone's but yours."

 "Tell me-" He suddenly breathed out, tilting his head. "What would you do, if something that belonged to you all of a sudden thought, believed, they could be anyone else's? that they could do whatever they wanted?"

I had a slight hunch, that this some 'thing' he was referring to wasn't actually a 'thing' but a certain 'person'. However, i'll play along, it seems I can't help myself. I like to dig my grave early. 

"I don't believe a thing can be in control. I own a phone, but I've never seen it walk on it's own. Strange, does your phone do that?" His jawline tensed.

He took a step forward and my body naturally reacted, taking a step back. His lips twitched upwards. "Ah" He breathed out, his tongue grazing over his front straight teeth. Yeah, I was sadly getting a little nerved over here. "Are you getting scared of me?" He grinned, taking another step closer. 

"No" I muttered quickly, taking a step back.

He tutted, shaking his head with a smirk playing on his lips. "I'm not fond of liars, Cora. Don't try and deceive me, I don't like it and I don't approve." 

"Yeah," I laughed nervously, taking a further step back. "Who likes those qualities? Not me! Is this a game?" I rambled, nervously looking over my shoulder to make sure nothing was behind me. I looked back at him, smiling a smile a bit too forced. "You know? Like a game where we share things and qualities we hate... Well in that case, I hate people who are really and I mean really, controlling, oh and - "

"Controlling?" He raised a brow. "Why? because you're too troublesome to listen?" I paused, narrowing my eyes. Hm. Maybe that's a good point, wait no- "Well, I'll fix that listening problem," He noticed my unsure reaction. "Oh yes, Cora, I intend to make you listen."

Oh my god.

He smirked to himself, shaking his head. "It's funny that you mention a game... You try to challenge me, don't you? It's cute, but weak. You can't challenge me or even compete with me. I finish the game and I create it, you don't." 

"What's that supposed to mean?" I eyed him.

He took an abrupt step forward. Demon, stay back! My backside bumped into the edge of the teachers desk, my eyes shutting in an 'oh shit' reaction to the position I just put myself in. 

"Well...it can mean a lot, can't it?" He mused, taking a step forward. Before I could jump out of the way, his hands pressed against the top of the desk on either side of my waist, his face inches away from mine as he leant forward. "It could mean, one, you're just a character in a game controlled by the person using the remote," His eyes scanned my face. 

"Or two... That you're not worthy to change or adjust the rules of the game... The game isn't yours... But," He darkly smiled, leaning down and brushing his lips against my ear. "Three... is the fact that it's MY game. MY rules. I'm the owner of the game. I control how it works. I'm in charge. I'm the creator of the game, I decide and I make the call, but don't worry," I tensed, feeling his breath tickle below my ear, against my skin as his finger traced down my cheek. "You're apart of my game, baby." 

I could barely breath.

This shouldn't be so hot to me.

What the fuck? My stomach is clenched and my heart was racing, and he wasn't even finished. 

"Cora, whether you like it or not, you belong to me. You're mine," He lowly muttered in my ear. "Do you understand that? I suggest you accept it because I won't allow you to decide otherwise," I felt the side of his jaw brush against my jaw and neck. "You see, in my world, life is like a game of chess, and darling...you've just became the queen, my main piece."

I... am... I can't handle my bodies reaction! It's too intense! He's too intense! If I'm good at one thing, it's being a smartass and running away! 

"Well..." I whispered out. "It's a good thing I've never been fond of chess. In fact, I've always preferred monopoly." His eyebrows furrowed in confusion and I watched as he slowly pulled his face back to look at me. With that, I took opportunity and slammed my foot down on his, shoving him aside while running for the shut door.

He was beyond mad.

Looking over my shoulder, I smiled innocently up at his enraged expression and tense stance.

"And luckily, I have a get out jail free card."

Nervously grinning, I ran for my life! 

_

AN: 

WOW..... BEEN AWHILE...SORRY???? *nervous smile* 

yeah, I've been somewhat slacking with wattpad in general. Just been busy I guess, distracted, feels like I have no time (even when I do!) to sit myself down and concentrate on something. its weird. anyways....

 IM SHOCKED. 

100K VIEW???? NO WAY. NO WAY!!111!!!

THANK YOU <3 

LUV YA. APPRECIATE YA. WOW.

(probs got plenty to edit. i'll uh... come back to it... yeah. ! so ignore any errors or what not. wanted to finally get one out.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 3.9K 40
COMPLETED!! ⚠️ Cliché alert ⚠️Mature content Jesus you probably don't want to read it because it's cliché and your typical wattpad story but you can...
2.7K 79 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
2.8M 49.6K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...
1.7M 41.1K 54
Every Girl wants a bad boy to be good only for her and that's exactly what Hadley got. *** Hadley didn't think much of it when she couldn't make any...