Jack Frost x Reader~ My Snowf...

By Draco-Tomlinson

You're a normal girl living an ordinary life until you meet Jack Frost and the guardians. You live with them... More

It's Winter
Quick Twist
A quick enemy
Getting back at Tooth
Apologies and Arguments
Training
Manny, Nightmares and an awesome Free Day
Simulation
Fight and Flight
Winter's Kiss
Betrayal
A New Friend
Another Guardian
Easter...
A Visit Home
Pasta-lavista
Forgotten
Kidnapped
A Call for Help
Search for a Cure
Darkness
She's Not Here Anymore
Please Remember
Back To Normal
Im Back
A Library in Burgess
Tsunami
News from Manny
Light
Birthday's Are Awesome
Who Was I Before?
Apologies and New Powers
New Powers (Part 2)
Dear Diary
Twins?! (Part 1)
Twins?! (Part 2)
Love Is In The Air
Cupid's Arrows
Poison
Manny
A Lust Potion
7 Minutes in Heaven
Girls Night Out
Someone's Jealous~
3 vs 3
Christmas
A Sweet Surprise
The Wedding
Date Of Release: Oneshots

You Forgot Me...?

2.3K 70 63
By Draco-Tomlinson

Song: Bad Boy  (another Jack Frost video XP)

🥚 Bunny's POV 🥚

I carried Tooth bridal style and was about to hop out to give the signal to the others, but then I turned and looked towards Jack.

He was leading Y/N somewhere.

I looked back forward and hopped as fast as I could to the entrance.

With my free hand, I grabbed one of my boomerangs and threw it up and through the hole.

☀️ Sandy's POV ☀️ (Lol did anyone see this coming?)

Everyone was walking around, waiting for Bunny's signal.

I was standing next to the hole and waiting for something to happen.

Suddenly, one of Bunny's boomerangs came rushing up and almost hit me. I caught it before it could though.

North turned towards me. "Oh, Sandy, this is Bunny's signal, yes?"

I nodded and North and Kendall walked towards me.

I pointed at the hole, and Kendall nodded. "Let's go."

I flew in and Kendall was right after me. North landed right after we did.

"Guys! Someone please take care of Tooth." Bunny said and hopped towards the three of us.

"I will." Kendall said, and took Tooth from Bunny. "I'll try to heal her here."

Bunny nodded.

"But who did this to her?" I tried to ask, but as usual no one noticed me.

"But who did this to her?" North asked Bunny. That's what I just said!!

"....Y/N." Bunny replied. I shook my head fast.

"Believe it or not Sandy, she's changed. She even nearly killed Lucretia." Bunny said. "Now, let's go. Frost has the cure, and he's gonna give it to her, but he might need some help."

Me and North nodded and followed Bunny inside.

☃️ Your (Evil) POV ☃️

I was flying after Jack, trying to catch him. See, I didn't really wanna do this, or hurt anyone. But it's like I couldn't control myself. I couldn't control what I'd say, do or even think. And what's worse, was that I could see everything that was happening.

I managed to tell Jack I was still here though. At least he didn't give up on me.

I tried attacking him with my snow or whatever this was, but he dodged it and flew ahead.

He led me somewhere where there was literally nothing, except a bit of light.

Jack turned around and faced me.

"Drink this." He said, and pushed some bottle towards me.

Evil me laughed. "You really think I'd drink that?!" And then I grabbed the bottle and threw it on the ground.

Someone caught it, but I didn't have time to see who, because Jack grabbed my hand and pulled me into a kiss.

I didn't kiss back but didn't break apart either. Eventually he stopped kissing me, broke apart, and looked into my eyes.

I managed to gain control over myself for a second there, and my eyes flashed (e/c), but they immediately went back to amber.

"Seriously thought that would work, Frostbite?" Evil me said.

Then I blasted him with some of my powers as hard as I could, and he flew back, hitting a wall.

Evil me flew forward and hit him more, and she eventually stopped. But the real me was crying on the inside.

But then, something happened. Somehow, Sandy flew up and before evil me could attack him, he shoved the bottle into my mouth, and tied up my hands with his golden sand.

Evil me tried to use my dark powers to escape, but it didn't work.

Suddenly, the bottle disappeared and I started glowing yellow. Once the glow faded, I was back to normal.

Sandy removed the sand ropes from my wrists and I smiled.

"Thanks, Sandy." I said, and he smiled back.

Then I flew down to Jack.

"Jack? Jack, are you ok?!" I said, shaking his shoulders to keep him awake. He was leaning on the wall, with blood leaking out from behind him.

"Y-Y/N?" Jack stuttered out.

"Y-Yup I'm here. I'm so so so s-sorry Jack." I said and silent tears escaped my eyes.

Jack wiped them away and cupped my cheek.

"It's ok, Snowflake. It's not y-your fault." he replied, and I kissed him while crying. After a few seconds, we broke apart and I cried into his shoulder.

"Y-yes it is. I promise I'll make it u-up to you. Let's get you back to the workshop first, k?" I said, and didn't receive any response.

I raised my head and saw Jack's eyes closed. My eyes widened.

"J-Jack?" I grabbed his hand and checked for a pulse. It was soft, but still there.

I quickly stood up and picked him up. Bunny ran over and carried him for me.

We all ran outside, and saw Kendall and a now conscious Tooth sitting in the sleigh.

Everyone hopped in, and North hit the reigns so we took off into the air.

He whispered something into his snow globe, threw it in front of the sleigh, and the sleigh flew into it.

We were all back at the workshop, and me and Bunny ran towards the clinic.

Bunny carefully put him on the bed, and Phil came rushing over to help Jack.

We both stood there, breathing heavily in silence, until Bunny said:

"I need to go check on Tooth. Call me if you need anything, k Sheila?"

I nodded, not trusting myself to say anything since the tears were already in my eyes.

I felt a furry paw on my shoulder, and looked up to see Bunny.

"He's gonna be alright." He said, and then left to go check on Tooth.

5 minutes later, Phil left, while murmuring something like "Jufgaofsh."

I sat down in a chair beside the bed and waited.

Half an hour went by.

An hour.

A day.

But I still didn't move from that chair. Sometimes, the Guardians would come to give me food and try telling me to fill in for Jack and spread snow, but I never answered.

I talked to Jack, begging him to come back.

And 2 days later, he finally did.

"J-Jack?" I said, as I saw him opening his eyes.

He blinked a few times and sat up.

"Jack!!" I exclaimed and hugged him, softly.

"I missed you. I'm so sorry for what I did. Please forgive me. I love you." I said, but then he pushed me away.

"Uh, sorry to break up your meltdown, but who are you?"

crack

shatter

Yup, that's the sound of my heart breaking.

"Wh-who am I? Your kidding right?" I said, my eyes clouded with tears.

He shook his head, and I covered my mouth with my hand.

"Y-You don't remember me...." I said, and ran out of the clinic, letting my tears fall.

You forgot me....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.7K 1.2K 15
It's been 300 years and you still haven't admitted your feelings to Jack, nor has he admitted his own to you. What kind of push needs to be applied...
15.3K 349 64
A Rise of the Guardians/Frozen Fanfiction He was the only friend she'd ever had. She was the first one to see him. And then he was gone. Five year...
93.7K 3.3K 20
Jack Frost is a special kind of lonely. 300 years passed since he woke in that lake, and no one knew he existed. No one could see him. Even the Moon...
15.2K 220 26
THIS IS BASED OFF OF MY ONESHOTS I MADE WITHIN MY "CARTOONS X READER ONESHOTS" BOOK!!! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! 💜 From the Man in the Moon, he grants bei...