Crazy In Love ~ Book FOUR

By HeatherJachmann

**BOOK FOUR of "The Taylor Family Series"** Isabella "Izzy" Taylor is the baby of the family, and the only da... More

COPYRIGHT.
Crazy In Love
New Sensation
Like It or Not
Tiny Daggers
To Look At You
By My Side
Soul Mistake
Beautiful Girl
Suicide Blonde
Just Keep Walking
Original Sin
Baby Don't Cry
Need You Tonight
Burn For You
Never Let You Go
This Time
Welcome To The Family
Heart Shaped Box
Something In The Way
In Utero
Nothing Else Matters
About A Girl
Unnamed Feeling
So Far Away
Photograph
One Step Closer
Elegantly Wasted
All Within My Hands
My World
In Bloom
Afterglow
Sweet Child O' Mine
Let It Be Christmas
Like It's Her Birthday
Purple Haze
I Loved Her First
You....and I
The Family Tree
"Loving Her"
Book 5 InFO
IMPORTANT INFO REGARdING LOVING HER

Bitter Tears

122K 1.4K 346
By HeatherJachmann

Bitter Tears

15th February

Declan's POV

Wow, that was the best sleep and dream I've had in years, it felt so real, having my arms wrapped tightly around Bell's body, feeling her sexy body pressed against mine, my semi hard shaft poking her in that sexy ass of hers. I groaned loudly when I felt her wriggling around and pulling my arms around her tighter, god, she smells so good and so real. What the? My eyes shot open wide as I realised that I wasn't dreaming, but then last night came rushing back to me, holy shit, I wasn't dreaming.

"Baby, go back to sleep." she grumbled and turned around so she was facing me, her head buried into my chest and she hooked her leg through mine so we were tangled up. Her lips kissed my chest lightly, those plump juicy lips spread warmth throughout my body, she always has that special touch that drives me wild everytime she touches me.

I kissed her forehead lightly and pulled her in even closer to me, I could lay in her arms like this forever, I closed my eyes and just enjoyed this moment longer. My eyes flashing through our very heated make out session, she makes me that horny, I thought I was going to explode, I could only imagine what it would be like if I was inside her. A few sets of footsteps had me freeze, and hold onto her tighter, my moment of just holding her is going to be ruined.

"Dad, please don't wake them." that was Nick's hushed voice, shit, Matt is in here, he'd probably want to cut my balls off for sleeping with his daughter, well technically it was of the snoring kind and not the sex type.

"But it's lunch time, they have to eat." Matt whispered back, I so wanted to open my eyes and freak out but I just couldn't, I didn't want them to know I was listening.

"We know, but look at them Dad, they were like that when we got home, I bet that's the best sleep the both of them have had in ages, and hell they ate a shit load of food." this time that was Aidan, he chuckled softly, then I heard Sums sigh happily, well this is just great, I wasn't planning on them finding us tangled up together.

"They were making out when we came in." Cade laughed a little louder, then shut up when the sound of something hitting his head echoed through the room, that bit I almost gave myself up. Bell moved some more and hitched her leg higher and her leg ended up rubbing over my groin, no no no, please stay down, please stay down, I begged.

"Were they?" Sums asked shocked, then Annabelle added her two cents worth, could this get anymore embarrassing?

"Yeah, we heard moaning and found Izzy on top of him, his hands were everywhere, hers too, it was kinda cute." she giggled, I thought I dreamt that? I guess not, that was hotter than the first make out session.

"Ah Dad, we have a slight problem." Nick whispered, this time I opened my eyes, they must be behind me because all I could see was the wall.

"What?" Matt snapped, that made Bell groan and move her head back, her eyes opened and connected with mine.

"Luke's here." Bell and I looked at each other with wide eyes, the last thing I need is for him to find us like this, he is still technically her boyfriend.

"Dec, thank you for last night." Bell whispered and leaned closer to me and kissed my lips softly, my eyes closed automatically from her touch.

"You're welcome.' I smiled, my lips found hers again and this time she slipped her tongue inside my mouth, my hand coming up to cup her cheek to deepen the kiss, god she's addicting.

"Finish that later, get up." Cade hissed as he stood over us and broke us apart, Bell's blush was bright red, mine was probably looking the same, we both scrambled to our feet and Bell quickly ran up to fix herself up. Summer must have already cleared our empty food containers and all the snack wrappers, then suddenly I was dragged out the back yard and tossed a shirt, I looked at Cade strangely, he sighed and dragged me around the front, not before hiding around the corner first.

"We need to make it look like you're visiting and not living here, look what happened last time that fuckwit knew you were under this roof." he whispered, great, now I have to hide the fact that I live here, but if it keeps him away from Bell as much as possible, I'll do anything.

"Yeah ok, I just need her to dump his stupid ass." I hope she does it very soon, otherwise I'll be making sure that he finds us in bed together, hot and sweaty type of in bed. When we got inside we headed straight to the kitchen where all the loud chatter was coming from, as soon as I walked through the door, I saw him sitting there looking smug as ever, what a tosser.

"Sup Luke, have a good night?" Aidan asked casually as he sipped on his coke, man this family moves fast around here, they are all sitting at the table drinking and there was a huge spread of food as well, it's like they weren't doing anything out of the ordinary less than five minutes ago.

"Boring, I went to bed early." he said as he sipped on the drink Aidan passed him, Aidan smirked and the evil look he gave tells me he's up to something. Luke still hasn't notice me leaning against the bench, I turned when I heard footsteps, Bell, she looks refreshed and happy, and like she's had a good nights sleep. I smiled as she passed me, she sat down on the chair next to Nick and ignored the one next to Luke, he didn't like that at all.

"Morning Baby, how are you feeling?" he asked her softly, she looked up at him and pretended that she didn't see him there, I bit my tongue to try not to laugh.

"Oh Luke, didn't see you there, I feel really bloated, thanks for asking." she chuckled and threw me a quick glance, at least she ate something, well a lot actually, she was starving, and I'm glad she kept it all down.

"Just have some fruit then princess, you need to keep your strength up for later." Matty smiled, Bell and I frowned at his words, he looked up and sent me a wink, ok, this family are really starting to scare me a little.

"Are you ready to head out for the day, I thought we could just go for a drive then just chill back at home for a while." Luke looked at her with a smile, she looked up at him and didn't say anything, she reached over the table and grabbed a banana, that girl loves those things. I could see Luke starting to get agitated as he waited for her reply, Cade came up to and shoved something in my hands.

"Luke you don't look so good." she said as she looked closer to him, everyone did the same thing, his face was pale and his face contorted with what looks like pain. I finally look down at what I had in my hand and laughed , I sucked it when quickly when eight heads snapped my way.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Luke snapped as he stood, oh little boy, I'm shaking in my boots.

"He's allowed here as much as you are Luke, if not more, so shut the fuck up or get out of my house." Matty  slammed his fists down on the table making everyone jump when he snapped angrily at Luke, he was quick to sit back down and shut that big mouth of his.

"You scared of  little competition are you Luke?" Nick smirked, Luke snapped his head up to him, he didn't like that.

"No, she doesn't need someone that fucks random sluts." he sneered, my eyes flicked over to Bell and she looked at me with sad eyes before putting her face down. I'm gonna kill this son of a bitch, I was about to storm over there but Cade held me back.

"Chill Dec, he's all full of shit, we know the truth." Cade whispered in my ear, they might but Bell doesn't, I saw that look on her face when I had my phone out last night, she thought I was going to call that bitch that I had over at Cam's. I really wish I wasn't so fucking pissed off that night, otherwise she wouldn't have been there and I would've had Bell in my arms already.

"Excuse me." Luke said quickly as he shot out of his chair and ran toward the downstairs toilet, I see the laxatives have kicked in.

"What's up with him?" Bell asked confused, I chuckled and showed her the box when she looked my way, I stopped laughing when she didn't return my laughter, wow, I guess that bit of happiness was short lived.

"Here I have proof." Luke came back and threw something to Bell, which she picked up with shaky hands, everyone had their eyes on her, she put what I'm assuming is a photo down onto the table and looked up at me and that one look broke my heart.

"You did sleep with her." she cried and stopped up fast, the chair she was sitting on flew backwards and hit the floor and then she ran fast out of the house crying. Nick picked up the photo and then passed it to Cade and Aidan, the three of them glared at Luke who stood there like he had just won the lottery.

"Dad, get him out of this house before I kill him." Nick seethed as he threw the photo on the table and made his move slowly, Matt was quick to stand and hold Nick back before he got to him.

"Dec, come back here." Cade shouted as I stormed out of the kitchen and ran up to the room I was staying in and slammed the door. I took some deep breaths and closed my eyes, I'm fucking sick of that fucking guy coming between us, there is always something he says and she believes him. I walked over to the set of drawers and opened the top drawer, I lifted the clothes I had in there and pulled out the photo frame. I took it over to the bed with me, tears instantly filling my eyes as I looked down at the three people I love the most, the one in the corner has my heart.

"Sometimes I wish I died with you, but like you always told me, I was here for a reason, I really wish you had got to know her more, you would love her as much as I do, I finally told her last night, and she said it back in her sleep, it was cute." I chuckled a little as the tears dripped down my face. My fingers lightly traced over the photo I had of Bell in the corner of the frame, I put it in there so I could see them all together.

"I hate it Mum, I miss you so fucking much, I'm so scared that he's going to do something bad to her, I can't shake that feeling and it's literally killing me inside, I don't want her to face that same fate that you did, she's the only reason I'm here today, otherwise I would have died along side you that night, Aunty Dee  wasn't going to let you suffer alone, so she went with you." I wiped some of the tears away as I looked at my Mum and Aunty, they were born together and died together, and I was left to face a world without them, and a reminder of what my Dad did to all of us that night, all seven scars and a life without my mother and aunty.

"Declan" my head snapped to the door to find Summer standing there, I turned back to the photo and cried, the bed dipped and I was pulled into Summers motherly arms.

"Let it out honey," she spoke softly and started to rock me back and forth to calm me down,

"I love her so much, she thinks I slept with that girl, I didn't, I couldn't get her out of my head, I would do anything for her, you have to believe me, I didn't do anything, I was drunk that night but I stopped before I messed things up, I promised Mum that I would never drink, to always behave correctly, I was disgusted with myself that night, I let Mum down, she always told me  that I should wait for the one that stole my heart, plus I thought she was the same, she's getting mad at me for something I didn't do and listens to his lies, when she's not a virgin herself." I cried and Summer stopped rocking me, and grabbed my face and made me look at her, she too looked teary as she looked at Mum's photo, they meet a few times, before she left me. 

"What do you mean she's not a virgin?" she asked as she looked into my eyes, god just thinking about it is making me feel sick.

"Luke told me they have done it, and I walked in on them once and it was enough to tell me they've been further than a kiss.," I sniffled, why does your nose always run when you cry? It's so fucking annoying.

"Is that why you went out that night with Cade?" I nodded,  my eyes blurry from the tears. I don't know why but more tears came and I burst into more, this time I felt another set of arms around me, god I'm such a fucking girl.

Summer's POV

Matty and I wrapped Declan up in our arms as he cried his heart out, I let the tear slip from my eyes as I remembered back to that day, just over two years ago. It was a couple weeks before Izzy turned fifteen, Declan was eighteen, I remember getting that phonecall, I almost died from a hearing the news. Izzy and Declan became quite close after her incident with that pervert, so she was at his house that night, they were having a movie night his Mum and Aunty.

Declan came to stay here after he was released from hosptial, the poor baby was stabbed by his own father after he had watched his mother and aunty be violently attacked, their wounds killed them instantly. Izzy was lucky enough to had run down to the corner store for something that was forgotten for dinner when his Dad turned up blind drunk and off his head, otherwise she wouldn't be here either. My baby girl returned to something no one should ever see, three dead bodies and Declan screaming out in so much pain, her nightmares echoed his screams, as do his. 

"I'm sorry." Dec sniffled as his head was now resting on Matty's chest, I picked up the frame and I looked at the three girls he had inside of it. He's such a strong young man and I'm so proud that he has made it this far, they helped each other through the pain, slowly rebuilding some kind of normality. The emotion I see the most when I look at the both of them, love, they have so much love for each other it's crazy, both of them too stubborn to admit it.

"Don't be, you're allowed to cry, you've been though so much and I can only imagine, and now you have to deal with this as well." I said softly as he started to take some deep breaths to calm down.

"I kicked him out, he's not allowed back in my house anymore." Matty said as his hands rubbed up and down Dec's back, I hope Izzy didn't run off too far, I really need to go and find her, ever since that Luke came into the scene, there's been nothing but trouble.

"Good, he had no right yelling at you in this house, this is your home now too." I said as I patted Dec's leg, Matty gave me a smile, Declan is always welcome here, that's why I was so pissed off last week when he left, all over that fucking asshole, his mother needs to slap him hard, or better yet, raised him with repsect and manners. It was clear that he was high on something when he walked in, Matty noticed it as well, fuck I hope Izzy doesn't get into that our that young lady is grounded for life, I'm not having that shit in my house. We raised our babies better than that.

"Thank you, you don't know how much that means to me, and how kind you are to let me stay here." Declan said as he sat up straighter, Matty passed him a few tissues to wipe his eyes and nose, and one for him self. Matty offered him a job and a room and I was glad that he accepted, it's been nice having him around the house again, I missed him after he left after Brax's wedding reception, we came back to find his room empty.

"We wouldn't have it any other way, now before I forget, did you want anything special for your birthday, it's the big twenty one." I asked him, maybe I could cook him his favourite dinner, I know he'd love that.

"No, maybe a kick up the ass for not telling Bell that I love her sooner." he chuckled a little, Matty and I smiled, it's nice to hear him actually say it out loud.

"Yeah, that can be arranged." Matty laughed, I slapped him on the shoulder for being cheeky. A door slamming and some very loud shouting shook the house, what the fuck is that? The three of us jumped up and ran as fast as we could in the direction we heard it, before we hit the stairs we saw Aidan panting at the bottom of the stairs as Nick punched a hole in the wall.

"What the fuck guys?" Matty shouted as he ran down to them with Declan, Nick turned around with tears in his eyes.

"She's gone." he cried, what does he mean she's gone? Nick looked up at me as I fell onto the top step.

"She left with him and said she wasn't coming back." oh god, no no no, she does not get to run away, oh hell no, not my baby. That little bitch is not getting his filthy hands on my daughter, no fucking way, over my dead body, I'll kill him my fucking self.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: PLEASE VOTE and COMMENT!

Declan's scars have been revealed and please don't hate Izzy, her chapter is up next

Luke better watch out. GO SUMS!

Until next time, see you soon!

Heather xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 48.3K 34
**BOOK THREE of "The Taylor Family Series"** ... Matty and Sums Taylor are about to become GRANDPARENTS!! Join their eldest and teenage son Brax and...
106K 3.1K 46
*Previously known as Sinking in Chaos* -D A L L A S- "Did he really cheat on you? -D" Who the hell is D? I don't know anyone with the name that star...
24.2M 848K 81
The Highest Ranking: #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 08-Feb-18 #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 08-Jan-17 #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 21...
3.9K 270 59
Marie's life has always been been all over the place, now her mum has decided to moved Marie and her brother Kye to the USA in order to start a new l...