My BadBoy

By pinkypie13

Ashley Sunshine is ready to go off to college and start a new life since her high school experience wasn't... More

DISCLAIMER
Chapter 1: Fudge
Chapter 2: Meet Jackson Miller
Chapter 3: Vanilla bean
Chapter 4: Roommate of my Dreams
Chapter 5: What she dosen't know
Chapter 6: When realization hits
Chapter 7: Girl talk
Chapter 8: Famiglia
Chapter 9: A pissed off Jackson
Chapter 10: What happens in physics stays in physics
Chapter 11: Let's Ride
Chapter 12: Mr. Fluffs
Chapter 13: Off limits
Chapter 14: "Jackson I have the plague"
Chapter 15: "I think I just died inside"
Chapter 16: "Let's make him Jealous"
Chapter 17: When she cares for a drunkie
Chapter 18: Are we out of the woods yet? pt. 1
Chapter 19: Are we out of the woods yet? Pt 2.
Chapter 20: Never doubt google
Chapter 21: About yesterday
Chapter 22: Anything is possible
Chapter 23: Baby
Chapter 24: It's a guarantee
Chapter 25: Netflix and Chill
Chapter 26: F.R.I.E.N.D.S
Chapter 27: Little Red Riding Hood
Chapter 28: Written in the stars
Chapter 29: Trust and Games
Chapter 30:Never have I ever
Chapter 31: Tears and smoke
Chapter 32: Who is Alfonso?
Chapter 33: "Down for the challenge"
Chapter 34: 3 Strikes
Chapter 35: Almost
Chapter 36: Kappa Tau Gamma, Fraternity pt. 1
Chapter 37: Kappa Tau Gamma, Fraternity pt.2
Chapter 38: Gamma Tau Kappa, Fraternity pt. 3
Chapter 39: "Who needs an Andrew when you've got a Jackson Miller?"
Chapter 40: "And just like that, my smile was gone"
Chapter 41: The domino effect
Chapter 42: Old Love...?
Chapter 43: Temptation
Chapter 44: Decision making
Chapter 45: Oh sweet baby Jesus
Chapter 46: It takes two to...
Chapter 47: Naked
Chapter 48: Playing with fire
Chapter 49: Roselyn
Chapter 50: Betrayal
Chapter 52: Lucky Number 12
Chapter 53: Sweet Surprises
Chapter 54: "Ciao Principessa"
Chapter 55: Who said it?
Chapter 56: Henry?...
Chapter 57: Hold me down
Chapter 58: Safe Haven
Chapter 59: Saved by the bell
Chapter 60: "Baby you don't want me"
Chapter 61: The Girls Room
Chapter 62: Let the games begin
Chapter 63: Euphoria
Chapter 64: Shut up and drive
Chapter 65: Too Easy
Chapter 66: Boys Will Be Boys
Chapter 67: Warm Up
Chapter 68: Girl Meets Evil
Chapter 69: For Better Or For Worse
Chapter 70: Save Me
Chapter 71: A Dirty (Chicken) Night.
Chapter 72: Zzz-ing Through Everything
Chapter 73: Unstoppable
Chapter 74: The Truth Untold
Chapter 75: Expect The Unexpected
Chapter 76: Bloodlust
Chapter 77: The Truth Untold Cont.
Chapter 78: Alexa, play "here comes the Bride"
Chapter 79: The Confrontation
Chapter 80: My Badboy
BONUS

Chapter 51: After

20.2K 687 39
By pinkypie13

*Jackson's POV*

*^ The song works perfectly w/ this chapter, I listened to this as I was writing and its great! 

Chapter 51: After

"I don't know Zara," I ran my hand through my hair. " I don't really think Aiden had anything to do with—"

   An abrupt bang interrupted me.

   Zara raised her guard and turned her head in the direction of the building. "W-Was that the sound of a gun?"

   I massaged my temples. " Either that or we're both getting a little rusty —Ashley stay close" I turned my head to look at Ashley but she wasn't there.

     Zara gasped. " Jackson..."

      " No!," I looked around urgently. " Ashley! Ashley this isn't funny get your butt out here now!"

         Another shot fired.

        " Jackson I think she went inside" Zara pointed toward the building. 

          "Fuck!" I screamed and sprinted toward the building with Zara following my lead. I ran past the elevator and headed straight for the stairs. I could feel my calves burning from darting up these stairs so quickly but I don't care. I can't stop. If anything happened to her—

      "No! No! Jackson!" 

     Her voice screamed out and I balled my fist up. Aiden's door was already opened when I got in the room and he was lying on the floor bleeding out from two gunshot wounds. He couldn't speak but he kept pointing above us. 

    The roof. 

    "I'll take him to the hospital" Zara offered.

      " No!, No hospitals. We don't want the cops getting involved...take him to the mansion," I urged her. " We have a clinical wing there....now Zara"

     I opened the door to the emergency exit and made my way to the roof of the building. "Ashley, Ashley i'm coming!" two guys wearing Vito's mark tattooed on their arm blocked the stairway. I grabbed one of them that was pointing a gun at me by the wrist and brought his arm back snapping it in half, then threw him onto the other guy before throwing them down the stairs.

     I got on the roof and was welcomed by a rush of wind by a helicopter. Two more guys attacked me and almost instinctively I grabbed them and knocked their heads together without taking my eyes off the helicopter taking off and Ashley laying numbly on the floor. I pulled out my gun and tried to shoot the pilot but the plane would've crashed if I did that and I can't risk her dying. Sadie winked at me and they disappeared from vision.

    "No! damn it Ashley you never listen!" I fell on my knees.

       I pulled out my phone to see a text message from Jeff. 

          ~Meet me back at the mansion.

            When I got back in my car I was welcomed with her smell, a mixture of vanilla and lavender. Her damp clothes still laid in a pile on the floor. I rest my head on the steering wheel and screamed out. I balled my hands up until they turned white. It's taking everything in me to not drive out to Vito's territory and kill as many people there before they get to me but I can almost hear her soothing voice in my head telling me to breathe, saying please.

       I sighed, taking deep breaths. The world seems to be spinning in slow motion and in a way I feel a bit empty, and on another hand i'm angry. I started my car but couldn't get myself to move, so I got out of the car, grabbed Ashley's wet clothes and walked into our dorm room. I threw her clothes in the dryer and hopped in the shower. 

      I stood there for a few minutes and tried to clear my mind as best as I could before stepping out, drying off and slipping on my black jeans, shirt and combat boots. I also grabbed my leather jacket, before walking out and heading back to my car. The ride to the mansion was bad because I was left with my own thoughts and that's never good.

    How could I not have known Sadie was a fucking two timer? its funny, I feel bad even if i'm cursing in my own mind. Were there any signs? how could she not notice anything off, how could I not?  Ashley doesn't listen but she isn't stupid, I hope she knows to do what she's told until I get there. If they hurt her...

     Of course, with my luck the only person I truly open up to gets kidnapped, by her best friend at that. I sighed pulling my car into the garage. Everytime I try to think my mind —and thoughts— just freezes on her. What the hell is happening to me?

     " Jackson!" someone banged on my mirror.

      I jumped. " Jesus  Brody!"

       " Since when do you get scared so easily?," He questioned but never waited for an answer —not that I had one to give him. " Anyway, we have big meeting with everyone from all our bases all over town, boss says this could mean war"

     I walked in the mess hall, it was packed. I locked eyes with Ashleys father in a deep discussion with two buff guys and he walked over to me. A sense of hopelessness washed over me." I'm sorry sir, I failed you" I bowed my head.

     He coughed. "You didn't fail me son but—" He picked my head up. " I want you to rest tonight. You can't get anything done if you're tired. You can have as many of my men as you need. Jackson I believe in you —I raised a fighting machine—  which is why i'm putting you in charge, so empty your mind —you shouldn't have any feelings— and save my goddamn daughter"

   He turned to walk away, " Oh and Jackson?"

    " Yes sir?" I looked at the spiraling rage and anger in his eyes.

        " If anyone gets in your way, I want you to kill them"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys! yikes it's been awhile since i've updated and i'm sorry about that i've just been working on keeping a perfect GPA lately because school sucks and I hate it but I hope you're not too mad at me ❤

  Anywaysss what did you think? Jackson's feelings seemed jumbled bc he's never HAD feelings and he's not supposed to have feelings in the first place. How do you feel about him being a "fighting machine" ? he's lost a few screws since Ashley arrived but this 'war' could change all that 💁

   I hope you lovelies enjoyed pls vote, comment and let me know what you think! I love your feedback.

XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 78K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...
68.9K 2.3K 51
#BOOK1 in 'ACE' SERIES He was like storm. He liked silence. He had looks which could kill. He is cold , ruthless and arrogant as hell. He h...
32.8K 3.1K 23
"Why are you ignoring me?" "Ahh---Lucas I don't know. Whenever I have tried to trust someone I have been betrayed. Even my so-called friends have hur...
133K 3.7K 97
************ I opened my locker but realized something was wrong the minute I looked inside it. Something like paint splashed in my face and on my c...