Twisted

By kai960

Raven Carnell is a beautiful sociopathic murder with a fetish for killing any one that crosses her path. The... More

Twisted
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten

Chapter Five

121 5 2
By kai960

Raven:

Knowing Hunter would be timid in coming to her place she didn't give him a chance to answer as she hopped off the hood and climbed into the car. He immediately followed behind her, getting in the passenger seat and buckling the seatbelt as she drove back in the direction they came. He was coming to her house whether he wanted too or not but he wasn't coming to meet Jax....just yet. Truthfully the reason she wanted him to come over was because honestly she wanted him to stay near her.

"Raven....as much as I would love to go to your house..my dad....he would get really mad" he said nervously.

"I wouldn't worry about your father" she said unemotionally as she continued driving.

"But...Raven...I-"

"Hunter your coming to my house and that's final!" She cut him off exhaling angrily "I don't want you to be concerned with your father because he won't touch you as long as I'm around".

"I'm not worried about me. I'm worried about you!" he said loudly making her slam down on the breaks. She gawked at him in confusion and surprise; what did he mean he was worried about her?

"Your worried about me? Why?" She questioned suspiciously.

"Because...Because" he exhaled then rushed out the words "Because I really like you a lot. I don't care if my father hurts me but if he ever were to hurt you I wouldn't be able to stand it. My father is really abusive and is managed to alienate everyone I use to know....but you are the one person I don't want to lose" he admitted making her go wide eyed. Her heart sped wildly in her chest at the tiny confession. She had to control the rush of emotions that was going through her as she started the car back up in the direction of her house.

"Like I said I wouldn't be concerned about your father" she told him. Her voice wavered a little still unhinged by his confession. Hunter was definitely more than meets the eye; he was a keeper.

************************

Before they entered the house she checked to make sure that no one was around to hear them. It was about twelve thirty am so hopefully everyone was asleep. Likely if Jax or father had brought a victim home, they were bound and gagged so they wouldn't be a problem at least for the rest of the night. She knew for a fact that Hunters father wouldn't be a problem. She motioned Hunter to follow her up the stairs and into bedroom. Of course he was hesitant and shy to come into her bedroom but he entered at her request.

"This is my bedroom. You like?"

"Yes it's much bigger and neater than mine. Mine is kinda cramped with a tiny bed it can be uncomfortable at times" he murmured softly and her anger flared. If Hunter wasn't standing before her she would take an ax go downstairs and kill the bastard he called his father but she wouldn't. She wanted to save that right for Hunter when he was ready.

"Hunter undress and get in the bed" she said as she headed toward her closet to pull out a sleep shirt but out of the corner of her eye she noticed he was still standing by the door looking petrified.

"What's wrong?"

"Are we going to....to you know....have sex?" He asked making her laugh as she began to undress and change into the sleep shirt. When she was done she tossed her clothes in the closet then climbed into the bed.

"No Hunter were not going to have sex at least not now but we are going too" she told him and he nodded removing his shirt and pants leaving him in plaid boxers. She was surprised by the fact that he was more muscular than he appeared with clothes. He skin was tanned much like his brothers meaning it was natural. He brushed his hair back with his fingers as he climbed in next to her. She gently smoothed her fingers against his cheek before removing his glasses and setting them on the nightstand. She touched his face again admiring the softness of his skin and hair; he wasn't much of looker but he was appealing and with the right makeover he would become irresistible to anyone that came into contact with him.

"Your really special you know that" she whispered quietly. He smiled leaning toward her and softly placing a kiss on her lips and she responded eagerly deepening the kiss. Her tongue easily dominated his as they laid together in bed kissing. She wrapped her arms around him so that his head lay on her chest. Softly petting his hair, she laid with him staring at the ceiling thinking maybe this could work after all.

**********************

Hunter:

A stream of sunlight from the window hit his eyes making him groan groggily. He blinked trying to adjust to the bright sunlight as he awoke still wrapped in Ravens arms; she was still sleeping soundly. A smile came to his face as he stared at her peacefully sleeping face for a moment then at the ceiling. For the first time in his life he finally knew what having someone meant. It meant having someone who cared about you as much as you cared about them. There was something special about Raven Carnell, she was beautiful, smart, protective and he loved everything about her.

Did he love her? Yea... maybe.

Moving away from his thoughts his eyes found the clock that read 6:30; it was still pretty early but maybe he should do something nice for her. Like make her breakfast or something. Even though he had never cooked anything in his life, he could at least try as a thank you for inviting him to stay for the night. Carefully removing himself from her arms, he climbed off the bed put on his pants and shirt then headed into the bathroom to clean himself up. After he finished in the bathroom, he grabbed his glasses and headed down the stairs to the kitchen.

He didn't notice last night but the kitchen was actually large and much nicer than the one at his house. It smelled like flower scented candles and...bleach? Maybe her parents cleaned often. Speaking of parents his father was probably waiting at the house to tear his head off. He imagined him waiting by the door and as soon as he entered he would be blindsided with a bottle to the head or maybe his fist. He flinched imaging the the scars he would leave on his body this time.

After the beating he would make sure Raven never saw him like that. He didn't want to scare her off, with how he looked after a beating. Shaking away the fearful thoughts he settled on making her a simple fruit salad with either coffee or orange juice. There were fresh fruits on the counter and there was bound to be something to drink for breakfast in the fridge. Walking over to the fridge his fingers grasped the handle and pulled it open-

"What the fuck are you doing?" a voice questioned eerily from the stairs making him slam the fridge door close in fear as he turned to face a man standing with his arms crossed. He was scowling at him and a twinge of unease crept down his spine. Who was this guy?

"I'll ask again since you haven't responded. Who the fuck are you and what the fuck are you doing here?" The man took a menacing step toward him and he froze trying to find the words that were caught in his throat.

"I'm.....Hunter Wills.....Ravens boyfriend" he stuttered and the man nodded smiling wide.

"Oh so your Hunter Ravens mentioned you a lot. I apologize if I made you nervous. I'm Jax her older brother" he said extending a hand and he shook it.

"Its fine. She invited me over last night. She didn't tell me she had a brother".

"We usually like to introduce people face to face before we talk about them" he smiled warmly and Hunter smiled in return.

"So as an older brother I gotta ask. What are your intentions toward my little sister?" Jax leaned casually against the doorframe waiting for an answer.

"Well I like Raven a lot. She's different from any other person I've ever met. She's nice, sweet and beautiful. My intention is that I just want to make her happy" he answered honestly and Jax nodded appeased by his answer.

"Good answer and your just like she talked about. Your right that she is different in fact you'll never meet anyone else like her in your life so I would hold onto her if I were you" he said and Hunter nodded not planning to let Raven go for anything.

"Since you like Raven so much has she told you about our family and what we do?" he asked casually.

"No she really didn't mention it".

"Then how about I show you" Jax smiled wide "You me and our cousin Billy how about we go hunting and I can show and tell you all about our family". The offer was tempting because if he got to know Jax then maybe that would make Raven happy and he really wanted to know everything about her so he decided to go.

"Okay hunting sounds good".

"Great wait right here and I'll get my stuff and awake Billy. We can get something to eat on the way out" he said dashing upstairs leaving him standing there in the kitchen. Honestly he was excited to be spending the day with her brother and cousin. He could get to know them and hopefully get in there good graces; this was a good thing but he wouldn't deny that a strange feeling passed through him. A feeling that whatever they had planned wasn't going to be good but he chalked it all up to his nerves as Jax came downstairs holding a tiny duffel bag with Billy right behind him.

"I hope you ready to go hunting"Billy huffed tiredly and Hunter nodded then paused.

"I should go tell Raven I'm leaving".

"Don't worry about it I left her a note saying we're going hunting" Jax told him walking out the door with Billy. Hunter glanced toward the stairs and headed out behind them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263 1 1
Jaime is a depressed teenager. Her mother a druggie, and her dad a person she doesnt like to speak of. After her mother gets a bodyguard, strange thi...
Black to Blue By Mane Omsy

Mystery / Thriller

418 263 11
A man-hunt turns into a mysterious one unfolding the secrets hidden within the city itself. Violence can't stand a chance. So, wild thoughts enter th...
960 113 56
Raven Valentine is an orphan with only one thing on her mind. Running away with the girl she loves, Sage. One hooded figure, a car crash, and a curse...
7.5K 355 28
Many hundreds of years ago magic did exist. For Raven she knows all too well about magic, without it, she'd be dead. As a newborn she was touched by...