Miss Stranger

By aanavats01

Ranked #34 on (7-Oct-2017) Relations, they're are the most important part of our life. We are all surrounded... More

Prologue!!
Chapter - 1
Chapter- 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Epilogue!!

Chapter - 18

747 75 27
By aanavats01

Eva's P.O.V.

I looked around myself carefully and after being fully sure that no one is watching me, I quickly entered the car already standing in front of the gate. Everyone was busy at the party, so it's the best time to sneak out.

"Drive fast", I said to the driver and rested my head on the car's seat. My mobile beeped in the meantime. I opened it and there was a message from Aria.

"I've sent the amount you wanted in your account. It's beyond your reach still you've done a great job, so it's a small tip from my side".

A small smile crept over my lips. Yeah, right girl, just wait till tomorrow and you'll know the truth. Poor she, she had no idea that the papers she had got signed by Noah are fake, surprise surprise. How am I going to allow her to take all the money? Idiot, mindless girl.

I didn't felt to reply her. Let her feel pleasure this one last night because, from tomorrow, she's gonna have sleepless nights. I laughed at my own thoughts. I hate people who value money more than someone's heart and to teach them a lesson is my right.

The car soon reached its destination and I came out wearing a stall around my neck and walked straight into the house. I knocked three times at the door which is our password and spoke, "Rose". The old man opened the door for me and I hop in.

"You came late", he complained and I clenched​ my jaws.

"I'm not useless like you, I've so much work to do", I replied and he grimaced.

"He called me a few days back. He knows you're alive", the old man said.

"Did he know that I'm the real Evangelina?", I asked and he nodded.

"Is he able to contact you now? Any information from him?", I asked.

"No, you've done a great job. I heard that he's going insane about my sudden disappearance. He is worried about his plan being ruined", the old man said with a smirk.

"Let him die for all I care and if you want you can die today only. I don't give a damn. Here's your money", I said throwing a check of a hundred million at his face.

"Only this much?", He asked looking at the check.

"You're not even worth my pity, I'm still giving you this amount. Now, just get the hell out of here and never ever show me your face", I declared and the old man just smirked.

"He's giving me more money than you", that sadist old man said.

"Mr. Patrick's, I can send you jail with the amount of proof I've against you. So, your choice. Either take the money and back off or be ready to spend your rest of life behind the bars", I replied and fear was clear on his face.

Spineless man!!

"Fine but don't think that you're free from me", Mr. Patrick's said.

"Listen to me you old man, if ever you'll come in my life again, I'll make sure to make your life a living hell", I said standing right in front of him.

"I'm your dad, Eva", he said.

"That's why you're​ standing on your legs in front of me. I'm giving you a chance to start a new life because unfortunately, you're my biological father. Now, leave and take your so-called wife with you", I said and he nodded. Mr. Patrick's took his suitcase and left the home with my so-called stepmom.

I ran into the other room. There she was. She was looking outside the window looking all weak and lifeless. Her white hair and wrinkled skin witnessed the sorrows and pain she had taken in her life. Earlier her husband and then her own son had made her life sorrowful. Life can be unfair to good people sometimes but not anymore.

"Maa", I said and she turned towards​me. Her face had a smile, a peaceful smile. A smile of hope and calmness.

"I knew you'll come one day. You kept your promise", she said and I hugged her.

"How can I leave my grandmother alone? After all, you're everything which is mine", I said and she stroked her hand in my hair.

"I want to go home, Angel", she said. She calls me Angel because my name Evangelina is too boring for her.

"I'll take you home, just give me one more day", I said kissing the back of her hand and she smiled.

"I trust you", she said and I placed my head on her lap and she gently stroked my hair. I closed my eyes and let all worries leave me forever. Everything will be fine now, after so long.

After spending some time with Grandma, I decided to leave. I picked up some flowers so that I can make an excuse of my absence for the following hours. The Watchman nodded at me whilst opening the door and I gave him one rose. I got back in the car and driver started the car.

My mobile rang, it was from Noah. He's a great help and whatever good will be in my life would be all because of him. I'll be highly obliged to him. Just one day more and my dream would come true. He might be unhappy tomorrow because he's going to be ditched by the people he trusts the most but it's important for him. He should learn not to trust everyone so easily, he's way too gullible. Don't know how he became such a big businessman with such a stupid mind.

I didn't pick up his call. I wasn't in a mood to talk to anyone. My mobile again rang and this time it was from none other than Kyle Stephan's, the person I loathe.

I put my phone on silent mode and closed my eyes whilst resting on my seat. From past few years, my life would've been a total mess because of only one person, Kyle Stephan's. My dad wanted me to marry him because Kyle was a big businessman and he offered my dad a big deal but what am I?.

I'm not a doll whom he can sell so I pretended my fake death. Except for Eric and my grandmother, the whole world thought that I'm no more. Eric was a true friend and my first love also. We both married so that my father could cause no harm to me.

But because Eric and Sarah were meant to be together we divorced each other. But one day, unfortunately, my life ditched me and I met Kyle Stephan's again when I went to his office because Noah Calvin, asked me to do so. Kyle didn't react much on seeing me so I felt a bit relieved thinking that he might not remember me and made plan to go far away from him soon.

Kyle Stephan's had tortured me in every single way. I had been running from him in all these past few years. When he agreed to marry me for some business deal, I took an oath to myself to never ever marry him and I somehow succeeded too. But recently I got a news from my sources that he had threatened my dad and asked him to force me to marry him, guess he found out that I'm the real Evangelina.

And that so-called father of mine agreed to his deal once again. But, I'm not a helpless girl who needs a shoulder to cry on, I'm very much independent, more than anyone can imagine.

But it ain't easy to catch me because I'm hard to get. Mr. Kyle Stephan's, do whatever you want to do because from tomorrow all you'll get is hopelessness and despair. I despise you with all my heart.

You call me Rose girl but how can you forget that a rose had thrones which protect it and I'm so gonna hurt you, badly!!

-----------------------------

Noah's P.O.V.

It had been three hours that Miss. Rose is missing. I saw her going somewhere in a car but didn't follow her. C'mon what am I? Stalker?

I called her but she didn't pick up or maybe ignored it for some reason. I know she must be upset after seeing Eric with someone else and I do feel sorry for her. I really want to do something for her, but what should I do?

After the party was over, I changed into some comfortable and waited for Eva to come. I need to talk to her. She's not like Aria, strong and independent. She's weak and I know she needs someone to be with her.

"Noah, let's go", Caleb came inside my room with Drake.

"Where?", I asked.

"We're getting a bit bored. Let's have a drive nearby", Caleb said.

"I want some nice shots too. It had been so long that I've clicked something worth", Drake replied holding his camera.

"I actually am not in a mood to go anywhere", I replied.

"C'mon buddy, don't be a spoilsport. Everyone is ready and are waiting downstairs for you", Caleb said.

"Did Eva come?", I asked.

"Yeah, she's also downstairs", Caleb said and I felt kinda relieved.

Finally, she's here!!

"Ok, let's go. I don't want to spoil anyone's mood", I said and joined them.

We all came out and saw everyone already standing along with their respective cars. Me, Eric, Caleb, Drake, Sarah, Aria, Eva and one more boy was there. Aria told me that he's her best friend. His name is Garey, I guess.

Jess too came after some time and we all moved to a nearby place, sort of farm as suggested by Eric. I was thinking of taking to Eva but what am I suppose to ask her is what I need to think about.

We all came out of our cars and started roaming in the fields. The greenery of the surroundings. Drake got busy in having pictures and I saw Jess mixing with Aria and Sarah. My eyes searched for one particular face and I found her.

I saw Eva standing at a good distance from us taking the support of the tree. She was looking sad as if something is bothering her. I've never seen her this quiet.

I walked near and stand by her side. She looked at me and passed a smile.

"Are you ok?", I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Why did you ask this?", She asked.

"You're looking sad. I know it's a bit tough for you to see Eric and-", I said but she cuts me in between.

"Please Noah, I don't really wanna talk about it. You should take care of yourself", she said and looked away.

Why is she so rude?

"Ok, if you say so", I said and left her. I don't want to annoy her, if she's not in a mood to talk then I should leave her alone.

-----------------------

Hey cupcakes!! How are you guys?

How was the chapter? Do lemme know!!

Vote, comments and share!!

Instagram: soul.musical

Keep reading..
Love you all..
Aana..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 373 24
"Har lamha yun kal ko talash raha hai yeh dil, Guzri yaadon ko fir se jeena chah raha hai yeh dil, Koi mujhse bhi puch le kyu khamosh hai meri aankhe...
18.4K 1.7K 20
Completed! TRUST IS THE ROOT OF ALL RELATIONSHIP! When life makes u stand on that position which u didn't even thought in your worst nightmares What...
1.4M 46.1K 57
After Noah destroyed Emelie's heart, she spiraled into a deep depression. When he reappears years later with a very different version, she must decid...
40.3K 1.1K 19
My love for you is past the mind, beyond my heart and...... .....Across Your Soul Friends, we always wait for the moment whe...