The Day I Became a Serial Kil...

Od MushyMarshmellow

This suspenseful novel won't let you down. Enter the mind of a Serial Killer. 17-year-old senior in high scho... Viac

Chapter 1: A Terrible Accident
Chapter 2: Tragedy
Chapter 3: Insane
Chapter 4: I'm Sorry
Chapter 5: Clean-Up
Chapter 6: Yes
Chapter 8: Still Here
Chapter 9: Ricin
Chapter 10: Sick Game
Chapter 11: From White to Red
Chapter 12: Secrets
Chapter 13: The Hard Way
Chapter 14: Brother
Chapter 15: Wrapped In Roses
Chapter 16: Trapdoor
Chapter 17: The Unexpected
Chapter 18: Killer Party
Chapter 19: Memories
Chapter 20: No Regrets
Chapter 21: Hope To Die
Chapter 22: Red Everywhere
Chapter 23: A Familiar Face
Chapter 24: Blood Bag
Chapter 25: Coma
Chp. 26 news + Announcement
I LOVE you all
Thinking of you all ❤❤❤
I'M BACK (Chp. 26 Update!)
A few words... ❤

Chapter 7: Not Safe

6.9K 418 304
Od MushyMarshmellow

The two men laughed at me with their guns out as I pulled my pocket knife from my pocket. Little-Man in the middle, snorting cocaine whilst laughing as well. A ding muted their laughter as I checked my phone.

Unknown: Heads up.

Gunfire went off outside the house, causing Little-Man's guards to investigate, leaving the house. Now, it was me and Little-Man all alone.

"Your guards must not want you alive if they left you alone with me." I said.

"I don't need my guards to protect me, princess. You wanna' threaten me? Come on, little girl."

I smiled, taking that as a challenge, even though I was scared on the inside. I swung my knife at him, gashing his cheek. He yelled in pain, blood dripping down his face.

"You little bitch!"

He yanked his long knife from the table, gripping it tightly in his palms. He growled, "I'm gonna' kill you!" He yells as gunfire continues outside. He rushes at me, ready to make a clean stab. He misses as I dodge him, running him into the rear table against the wall. He grabs his stomach in pain as he grunts once more. He yells like a mad man with his knife out. I slid under him, slicing his ribs as he falls to the floor. He screams in agony. "You got balls, don't you?!"

"Yeah, I do." I replied.

The gunfire stops outside as he runs at me once more, falling to the ground as I jab in the stomach with my knife. He groans, laying his hands on the stab wound. I approach him, looking downward at the ground where he is laying. "I'm sorry this happened to you. It's nothing personal."

I lunge down at him, landing my knife in his chest as he stops moving. I slide my knife out slowly. His blood paints the floor as it flows around. A ding goes off as I check my phone again.

Unknown: Come outside. Now.

I exited the house, viewing all of Little-Man's men lying on the floor, covered in gunshot wounds. There was a car in front of the house's gate with tinted windows, not allowing me to see who was in the vehicle. It was a dark red truck. I starred at it a few more seconds, until it drove off. I didn't know if that was the unknown number... or maybe someone spying on me... or a nosy neighbor. Either way, someone knew what I'd done.

I left the neighborhood as the sun fell. I walked over to Courtney's coffee shop, since I felt I wanted some coffee. I entered the coffee shop, walking over to the front counter.

I saw Courtney at the front counter, taking an order. I waited in line until it eventually came my turn to order. I saw her and she saw me. After few seconds of awkward silence, I spoke.

"I'll have a medium size coffee, 2 teaspoons of sugar, and vanilla creamer."

She clacked away at the register as she out in my order. "Courtney, how have you been?" She didn't respond. "Okay, are you even going to talk to me?"

"Crystal, we haven't talked for years. Now, all of a sudden, you're asking me how I've been?"

"Jesus, Courtney. Why can't you just forget about the past for once? This, all over some boy neither of us have spoken to as long as we haven't been friends?"

"I guess, Crystal. Whatever. It'll be one dollar and fifty-seven cents."

Courtney's mother who is named Courtney as well, runs the coffee shop with her daughter, my ex-friend. "Your coffee will be here soon. Go have a seat, Crystal." I took a seat at the nearest table to the front counter as the door chimed as it open. It was William. He walked over to me, taking a seat at my table.

"Hey, how did you know I was here?" I asked.

"I tracked your phone. It was pretty simple, Crystal."

William and his hacking skills always fascinated me. "The police department let you out?" He gives me a straight stare. "Yes, they did."

"What kind of questions did they ask?"

"Nothing important." He replied.

"Good."

William stares at me for a few seconds. "I told them who killed Joslyn." He said as I froze.

"What?!" I shouted, making him hush me up.

I notice the TV screen on the wall in the shop. The news is on. The news woman is reporting the latest news as I notice the headline on the screen.

Murder of Joslyn Patters confessed.

"William summers, a supposed accomplice in this crime confessed to the real criminal who committed the murder of Joslyn Patters. Apparently, as stated by William Summers, Brittany Colson committed the murder due to the bad blood going on between her and Joslyn Patters. She was arrested this afternoon and is now in custody. William Summers gave clear proof of this crime, including the murder weapon used in the crime which happens to be a rock which was covered in dry blood and Brittany Colson's fingerprints. Brittany claims these accusations are false and her mother is looking for a lawyer immediately. We will give you more update on this shocking confession later." The news woman said.

William... you sneaky son of a bitch.

"You know I'd never snitch on you right?"

I smile, "Of course not." William and I walked separately to our own homes once night flooded the sky. I arrived home, my dad at the table, eating dinner with my mother and Jason. I took a seat. "Hey Dad. Hey, Mom. Jason..."

"Hey honey, you're late for dinner."

"I know, sorry. I was at William's studying."

My father knew my alibi was complete bullshit. He knew I wasn't at William's studying. But, he didn't mention it, even though I knew he wanted to. My mother gets up from her seat, putting her plate in the sink as she turns the water on. My father whispers, "I have you covered."

"What?" I whisper back.

"I got William out. I got that Brittany girl's fingerprints on that rock. I whipped yours off. Your good to go."

"How did you get her prints on it?"

"I'm a cop, Crystal. We cops have multiple ways of fucking people over. All this mess is over. You're free, sweetheart." It burned me on the inside thinking of what he said... because I knew I wasn't free. Not with the unknown number on my ass. I needed to get rid of whoever was behind that unknown number. I had few clues as to who the unknown number was. Of course, the red truck I'd seen earlier that day. The unknown number seemed smart, yet not clever. The red truck was at the top of my list for clues.

My phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled my phone out, viewing the screen which showed I was getting a call from William's mother. I answered and was startled at what I heard. William's mother was breathing heavily, crying. "Whoa, what's wrong? Are you okay, Ms. Summers?"

She continued to cry. "No. I... I... the police are at our house..." She said, weeping.

"What?"

"There are police guarding our house. Someone is threating to kill William." She sobbed.

"What? Who?"

"I don't know... some anonymous number. William still hasn't got home yet. I called the police... They're trying to trace it. Listen, I have to go. Please, be safe, Crystal."

She hanged up as police sirens went off in the distance. My father got up from the table, looking out the window as police rushed around my house in a circle.

A ding went off on my phone, viewing my phone.

Unknown: No one can protect you or William now. Not even the police. I'm not your threat, Crystal. I'm your future's threat. I have William, and you won't see him anytime soon. Our work is far from done. Lots more killing needs to be done, Crystal. So, get your little knife ready... Because we're just getting started.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4/5/2017

Thanks for reading Chapter Seven of 'The Day I Became a Serial Killer'. I'd really appreciate some feedback in the comments, as well as a book vote if you enjoyed the seventh chapter. Thank you for reading, fellow Wattpaders! Chapter Eight is out now!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

1.8M 97.1K 74
Swallow is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon purchase. When Mildr...