All It Took Was One Look (Boy...

By Robokitt

The last 10 chaps will be taken off from the book so it will be a really long sample lol. Find it on Amazon... More

Chap 1
Chap 2
Chap 3
Chap 4
Chap 5
Chap 6
Chap 7
Chap 8
Chap 9
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14
Chap 15
Chap 16
Chap 17
Chap 18
Chap 19
Chap 20
Chap 21
Chap 22
Chap 23
Chap 24
Chap 26
Chap 27
Chap 28
Chap 29
Chap 30
Chap 31
Chap 32
Chap 33
Chap 34
Chap 35
Chap 36
Chap 37
Chap 38
Chap 39
Chap 40
Chap 41
Chap 42
Chap 42.5
Chap 43
Chap 44
Chap 45
Chap 46
A First Chance At Love (Book 2 Chapter Sample)
The Greatest Announcement Of All Time!!!
Just For You
FREE GOODIES JUST FOR MY LITTLE PUPS!!!
I Want You in My Book
Even more free stuff for my pups!
Hooray for us! <3
Last day to get the free bonus chapter!
OMG OMG OMG! Best news evAr!!
TOMORROW!
The day is here!
It's here! It's here
Exciting News!

Chap 25

599K 13.6K 8.4K
By Robokitt

~Aiden~

"I want to take you on a date." Liam said out of the blue. He was dropping me off at home and after today's events I was a little speechless so it was a quiet but comfortable ride home. Now we were standing on my front porch since he insisted on walking me to the door. I turned to him with wide eyes,

"What?" I thought maybe I didn't hear him right. He shifted nervously with a sheepish smile.

"W-will you go on a date with me?" He asked again. Nope, I was right the first time. My heart began to race as I bit my bottom lip. No one has ever asked me out on a date before, well I never 'Came Out' before so I guess that wouldn't happen.

"I mean I understand if you don't." he said quickly taking my hesitance as a no. I shook my head fast.

"No! No, that's not it, it's just no one has ever asked me out before, it kind of took me off guard." His eyes were focused on me like a little puppy waiting to be scolded. Aww!

"I would love to go on a date. You are my mate after all." I smiled up at him. A huge grin spread on his face.

"Really?" His voice as filled with excitement as his beautiful hazel eyes shined.

"Of course"

"Great! I'll come pick you up on Saturday." he told me.

Liam reached out and cupped my face. I watched as he slowly bent down till he was mere inches from my eyes; his intense gaze never leaving mine. Well they did when I licked nervously at my dry lips. He dipped his head, gently touched his mouth to mine and I sighed in pleasure as the sparked ignited between us. All too soon he pulled back and I almost whined in disappointment.

"I'll see you on Saturday, at seven o' clock." he spoke softly against my lips.

"Okay" I whispered.

I watched him walk to his car and drive off. So I opened the front door smiling from ear to ear, my cheeks hurting from the strain. I had a date!! With a werewolf no less!

I was in my own world, thinking about everything that happened today. About all the crazy impossible things I seen and heard when someone clear their throat. Closing the door I swung around to see my dad standing with his arms crossed while my mom stood beside him suppressing a smile.

"Do you know what time it is, Aiden?" My mother demanded as she feigned a strict expression. I looked at the clock on the wall.

"Eight" I said slowly looking at them like they were crazy, it was dark out but it was far from my curfew.

"And where were you this whole time?" My dad asked his face blank.

"I was with a friend." I said not sure what they were getting at.

"Uh huh, what kind a friend?" My mom said her mouth tightening in a funny way.

"The one that came over here... what is wrong what is wrong with you two?" I asked completely confused.

"Oh, so you kiss your friends do you?" My dad said with a raised brow.

My cheeks began to flood with a deep blush.

"W-what?" I stuttered; they saw?

"Ah, my boy has a boy!" My mom screamed rushing to wrap me in her arms. "Oh, I'm so happy."

I looked over her shoulder to my smiling dad.

"So seem to me that he doesn't hate you after all." he said wiggling his brows. I think my face just turned the color of a tomato!

"H-how d-did you see?" I asked mortified, tempted to push my mother off and run up into my room praying for a magical black hole to appear and suck me in.

"We were peeking through the window." my mom said proudly.

Ugh!

"You were spying on me?" I stated, my voice small from embarrassment.

"I wouldn't call it spying, more like looking." my dad said rubbing the back of his neck with a sheepish crooked smile.

"Uh huh, just another way of saying S-P-Y-I-N-G!" I exclaimed pulling from my mom's death hug.

"But are we right? Is he your..." my mom looked hopeful. My blush became deeper. I shrugged my shoulders unable to meet anyone's eyes so I kept mine towards on the floor.

"I don't know, but he want to take me on a date." I said softly.

I cringed when my mom squealed loudly, jumping up and down.

"Oh Yay!" She clapped her hands excitedly while dad just smiled widely.

"We're going to have to get you an outfit, and a haircut because honey it's a little long. Just a little snip off the ends... or maybe a lot off the ends." she began rambling.

"Mom! I'm not a girl!" I whined as my dad chuckled.

"We're just excited that you're going on your first date is all." he said walking towards me, placing his hands on my shoulder. I bit my bottom lip,

"I'm going to go to bed now." I muttered, mom was still talking to herself about getting me a suit and some nice shoes.

"Okay Grace lets go to bed." I heard dad say as they headed up the stairs. Walking into my room I threw my bag on the floor and pulled my shirt off ready to get in the shower. My mind was just about to drift off to today's adventures when someone's hand came over my mouth, muffling my startled cry. My racing heart dropped as soon as I heard their voice.

"So you got a hot date, do ya?" Brent's voice made a frightened shiver wrack down my spine. I whimpered softly,

'Not again.' I cried softly to myself.

I was pushed onto my bed suddenly, too slow to react I found the side of my face being pressed deep into the comforter. He was leaning heavily on my back and head, preventing me from moving. My breath was coming in short panicky gasps.

"Brent." I whispered shapely. "Please-"

"Oh shut up Aiden ." he said sounding annoyed. I could feel his hot breath on the back of my neck causing bile to rise in my throat.

"You're disgusting. How can you live like you do? Checking out men, fantasizing, DATING them? It's gross!" he whispered the last part in my ear. My cry was muffled by the blanket when his hard knee pressed painfully into my back.

"I should beat the living shit out of you just for thinking about it. My mom would have beat my ass six ways from Sunday." He growled digging his knee deeper.

"Brent!" I wailed. "Stop!" I howled through clenched teeth. I cowered even further when I heard his disturbing laugh.

"You're so pathetic." he snickered. I yelped when he grabbed the back of my hair roughly and turned my head to look at him. His green eyes glaring into mine with repulsion.

"Pitiful, it's sad really, watching you cower behind you're pathetic little friends at school. I can honestly say I laugh when I see this scared little mouse act you do when I'm around. Your nothing, you're a disgrace to human kind and I wish that you and your whole ass fucking, fag community would just die! That would make my day." I could see the sick smile on his face. I was shaking like a leaf, biting my lip to prevent the screaming of in pain lodged in my throat. He pushed his knee harder in my back before getting off of me and walking out of my room.

Slowly I slide off my bed onto the floor gripping the bottom of my blankets burying my face in them; my body was shaking with my uncontrollable sobs. Why does he have to do this to me? The spot where his knee was, burned. It only made me cry harder.

*****

Saturday

When Saturday rolled around J and Eric were aware of the way I was acting. I couldn't seem to smile or join into anyone's conversations. All I did could seem to do was nod and stare into space. Liam wasn't at school again for the rest of the week but I didn't ask Dom what he was doing. Occasionally, I would see Brent giving me heated glares in the halls or the cafeteria, which kept me on edge all week. I even had weak moments where I would be hiding in my room and stared at my closet. But I held back on my craving for it just because I wanted to show to Liam that I wasn't some pathetic drug addict.

Now it was Saturday, almost time for Liam to be coming over to pick me up on my first date. I should be ecstatic right now; jumping off walls and whatnot. It was my first date but I couldn't get Brent out of my head. He holds so much hatred towards me, how could someone loath a person so much just because they're different.

I meant to take a quick shower but once the warm water hit me I was stuck. I leaned my forearm on the wall while resting my head against it. I sighed exhausted. It was beyond draining to be me right now. First Brent comes and messes up my life, then he terrorizes me whenever he feels like it; now I have a werewolf as a... I don't know what he is to me. I mean yeah, we shared a couple of kisses but does that mean that were together? He never asked me to be his boyfriend. And I had no idea of what's happening with his girlfriend because I know for damn sure that I'm not going to be his little ass on the side. Now this date; I'm so confused.

"Ugh!" I turned the shower off, ripping the towel off its hanger. I was drying my body but when I reached the spot Brent bruised I sucked in air.

"Shit" I hissed.

Sighing I walked out, picking out a white fitting T with dark wash skinny's and black vans. Drying my hair with my towel I grabbed my brush and combed out the tangles. When I was satisfied with my appearance I spayed on a bit of cologne just as I hear my mom's voice.

"Aiden! Your dates here!" She called giddy.

I rolled my eyes and I took my gray jacket off the back of my computer chair and cautiously headed down stairs. Right when I was close to the top stairs I felt a hand roughly grab the back of my neck.

"Ahh" I yelped in surprise.

"Going on your homo date?" He snarled in my ear. I shut my eyes prying he didn't push me down the stairs or something. He chuckled before slapping my bruised back; I bit my tongue suppressing my cry.

"Have fun." and with that he was gone.

I took a quick look behind me to see he was walking towards his room. My bottom lip started to quiver but I held the tears back. I was not going to cry on my first date. Taking a deep breath I walked down with my dignity in tacked. And the moment I saw Liam standing by the door I couldn't stop the grin from appearing on my lips. He was wearing a light blue checkered shirt; untucked, dark blue jeans with black high tops and a leather jacket. All in all he was freaking HOT!!! He smiled at me showing those beautiful white teeth of his. All of a sudden I was nervous anymore.

"Hey" he said.

"Hey yourself." I answered back a blush rising in my cheeks.

"Aw!" Mom shrieked. I winced as my ears began ringing. Women are Banshees, all of them! Shaking my head I walked over to Liam.

"You ready?" He asked, I was just about to nod when a blinding light made me flinch.

"Move in closer." my mom ordered. I looked over to her my eyes wide with disbelief. Of course she had her damn camera up to her face her finger on the trigger ready to shot. Oh god!

"Seriously! I'm not going to prom." I whined annoyed.

"Oh, shut up and get closer, Liam put your arm around him." She demanded like a drill sergeant. Liam was shaking from laughter; his eyes bright as he wrapped his arm around me. I groaned and looked at my mom with a blank expression. There was another flash.

"Come on Aiden, give me a nice smile honey." I refuse! I kept my face blank till she moved the camera away from her face and gave me a stern look.

"You better give me a smile boy or I'll tape your face into one, your chose." she threatened narrowing her blue eyes at me. I shrank back a little. I knew she wasn't playing anymore so I forced a big smile. She gave me a happy grin and took another picture and another and another and another.

"Moooom!" I cried.

"Oh alright, alright. One more!" The flash went off, one was like five to her.

"Grace, let them go on their date honey." My dad said coming in to the room and wrapping his arms around her waist. He had a pleased smile on his face as I watched as my mom pout.

"Fine." her lips pursed. I almost laugh at my mother's childish behavior.

"Thank you dad! We're leaving now." I said rushing towards the door with Liam chuckling behind me. I had the door open and a foot out when my mom called. We turned simultaneously and I was blinded by another damn FALSH!

"Ugh!" I exclaimed and stomped out to Liam's car. I could hear my parent's laughter in the house as Liam closed the door. I threw on my jacket and stopped in front of his car, almost missing the beauty of it. I'm no car expert but I was sure that it was candy apple red Audi R8. It was sleek and sexy and expensive as hell. I looked over the top of the car to stare at him in awe. He was opening the car when he saw me staring. He rosed a brow with a cute little smirk on his face.

"What?" He asked. My jaw was hanging, how can he just be so indifferent about this? I pointed at the car.

"I believe you had a normal Camry last I saw you." I pointed out. He looked at his ride then peered up at me seductively. I think my heart just skipped a beat.

"Well I want to ride in style." he purred. Opening the door I watched him get in so I snapped out of it and did the same.

"So where are we going?" I asked once I was buckled in. He started the car and drove off with a screech it made my excitement escalate.

"You're just going to have to wait and see aren't you." he teased sparring me a sideways glance. I couldn't take the smile off my face, I felt so right around him. He made me forget about everything that troubles me.

Throughout the whole car ride he had me laughing so hard till I had to tell him to stop or I was going to pee my pants. His reply to that?

"Not to mark his car, it's new." Later he surprised me when he started to rap Drake. We got to talking about our like and dislikes, like even though he's a wolf he loves cats. I told him I was allergic to cats.

"Won't have those around then." he said. He told me he ate dog food once, it wasn't so bad. We went from favorite foods to colors, which we surprisingly had a lot in common.

Soon we pulled into a small little restaurant, there were no other restaurants or stores anywhere around us, just trees and dirt. He parked and got out rushing around the car to open my door. I rolled my eyes as I stepped out of the car.

"Oh, what a gentlemen" I teased.

"Only to you." he smiled.

Pulling my jacket closer we walked into the restaurant to be greeted by a waitress no older than Liam and I with a maroon dress with a black apron.

"Hello there, do you have a reservation?" She asked sickly sweet. I bet she hates this job. Liam nodded,

"Jacobs" Liam said to her.

She looked down at her book while I glanced around. It was one of those holes in the wall joints but it had a classy taste to it. I mean if you're asking for reservations you have to be pretty well known. And better have some good ass food! It was darkly light, there were tables scattered that only fit two people. A bar on the other side of the room with a wall stacked with alcohol and crystal glasses. Each table had a dim black square light fixture overhead, just enough light to see you're food and who was across from you. The tables were covered in maroon cloths, black napkins and a white candle. Wood chairs with black cushions and here were booths along the walls in complete opposite to the tables. Instead of red table and black cushions it was black cloth and red cushions. Overall it was a black and red theme and very stylish.

"Mr. Jacobs, come this way please." she said sudden, grabbing two menus. Liam looked back at me inclining his head in the direction of the girl. We followed till she led us to a table.

"Um, I'm sorry but can we have a table outside?" Liam asked. She nodded and began to lead us out of the double doors out into another table scattered layout. The tables were spaced out unlike inside were they were close together. There was a dark wood floor and each table had a heating lamp. There weren't many tables out here but there was a whole lot of space. I looked out to see nothing but forest and the only thing separating us from it was a high fancy iron gate fencing the whole restaurant in. On this side of the gate there was just a large expansion of neatly cut grass till it ran into the wood floor we were standing on.

We were seated, the tables were larger than the ones inside, and the lights hanging from the extended roof were much brighter.

The girl gave us our menus and asked us what drinks we would like to start off with. She looked as if she was trying to suppress a smile or something. I was giving her a weird look like she was going to go all joker on us. We both ordered coke and soon I could hear the clicks of her heels as she left.

"You look good." Liam complimented.

"Thank you." I replied in a small voice, I could feel a blush coming on. "You look handsome yourself." he chuckled tilting his head like he was studying me. My eyes began to dart anywhere but his.

"What?" I asked. I saw his shake his head and look down at his menu.

"So I think I'm going to get the steak with the baked potato, what about you?" He asked his gaze still on the menu. I shrugged looking down at mine. After a while I finally said,

"Chicken parmesan." the waitress came back with our drinks and took out her note pad.

"So what can I get for you tonight?" She asked expectantly, she had her pen out and looked from Liam to me.

"Yes, he would like the Chicken Parmesan and can I get the steak and baked potato?" he told her.

"Sure, and how would you like your steak sir?" She eyes focused on her pad her pen scribbling down our order.

"Rare" we both looked up at him with disgust. He glanced at us innocently. "What?" The waitress shook her head.

"I'll get your order" and left while I raised my brow at him.

"Rare?" I said the appall clear in my voice.

"Hey, that's supposed to be the perfect steak." He said defending himself. "And it's delicious."

"You know that it's basically just bloody meat." I informed him, leaning in with every word. He leant in closer as well and whispered,

"Wolf, remember." Now I just felt dumb. I backed up into my chair embarrassed. He chuckled at me so I turned my head away looking out into the trees. I noticed that there was music playing out here, I didn't know the song though. Liam cleared his throat so I turned back to him.

"What's wrong" he asked softly. I could see his brows were furrowed down slightly. I shook my head,

"Nothing, why?" he pursed his lips.

"I don't know, you seem...somewhere else" I looked down at my hands. He was right, my mind did seem to be lingering on how my life sucked. I didn't want to go back home not with Brent there. This was so pitiful, I was scared of my own home. I felt the fringe of my hair being moved out of the way. I peered up to see Liam's concerned face.

"Tell me what's the matter, beautiful?" he asked. I blushed and looked away from him.

"You make sound like a girl." I muttered in humiliation. Was I really that girly looking?

"Okay, what about adorable?" He asked the corner of his mouth quivering. I huffed,

"How would you feel if I called you...?" I paused as I thought of something, "Pup?" I said smugly. His face dropped a little before he smiled.

"I'm still calling you beautiful because you are to me so go head.

"Fine pup, I will." I huffed crossing my arms childishly.

"Anyway, are you going to tell me what's wrong?" He asked again. I met his expectant hazel eyes.

"It's nothing, I just have a lot on my mind these days." I couldn't tell him I was being bullied at school and home now could I? No. And I know you're probably thinking 'Stupid, tell him!' but I couldn't seem to form the words.

"Are you sure that's nothing?" I nodded.

"Why did you want to eat out here?" I questioned him suddenly. He opened his mouth looking reluctant to change the subject but soon his shoulders slumped.

"I like it out here, I feel more comfortable outside than in a closed up space like in there." He answered jerking his head towards the double doors.

"Oh, I guess that makes sense." We were interrupted by plates of steaming food placed in front of us.

"There you guy are, is there anything else I could do for you?" Our waitress asked straightening. We shook our head and thanked her for the food. But when she didn't walk away right away we looked back up to her with questionable expressions. She smiled sheepishly at us biting her lip before say,

"Are you guys on a date?" She blurted out. My eyes widened as my face flushed, Liam looked calm and gave her a smile.

"Why yes, yes we are. Do we look good together?" He asked I would have thought he was teasing but he had a serious expression.

"Uh, yeah, you guys look so cute, how long have you been together?" She asked excitedly.

"This is actually our first date." he responded. She awed loudly before leaving.

I looked around the table awkward.

"Don't be embarrassed." Liam chuckled.

Trying to think of other things and not this awkwardness I took a bite of my food. It was delicious! It became pretty silent as we ate but I would sneak looks at Liam under my lashed until I was shaking my head at him in disgust. I could see the blood pouring out of his steak.

"That's so gross." I told him. He looked up at me in surprise, his cheeks puffed out like a chipmunk. I tightened my lips together trying my best to keep in my laughter but it was impossible.

"What?" He asked me his eyes wide his mouth still full. I shook my head almost choking on my chicken. He raised his brow at me before looking back down at his food and cut a small piece stabbing it with his fork and holding it out to me. My face scrunched up and I shook my head viciously.

"Hell no." It looked like it had just been cut out from the cow only moment ago.

"Come on try it." he pushed.

"Nope." I said stuffing a piece of chicken in my mouth.

"Please?" He begged, giving me that damn puppy dog face. I sighed and swallowed my food reluctantly opening my mouth for his to guide the bloody steak in my mouth. I almost gagged from just that thought. He pushed the meat in my mouth with a proud smile on his face. I chewed slowly,

"Just don't think about." I gave him a narrow eyes glare. Surprisingly it wasn't that bad; when I swallowed. He was looking at me eagerly.

"Well?" He asked. I shrugged,

"It's not that bad I guess, but I still prefer my food to look less like a murder scene." I told him. He shrugged.

"Whatever it's delicious" he argued but I just smiled.

"Whatever you say pup." I looked back at my plate, ignoring his glare.

"Right beautiful." I ran my tongue over my teeth keeping any comebacks I had inside. He chuckled and continued to eat. A while later when I had finished my meal I glanced up to find he was already finished and staring at me. And that is how we stayed for a while till I finally broke the silence,

"Why were you not at school? Were you sick again?" I teased. His eyes were soft as he answered.

"No I moved." he said. I frowned,

"Moved? Where!?" Thinking that I wasn't going to see him at school anymore or him for that matter.

"Calm down, I didn't move far, I just moved back into the pack house." he responded.

"Pack house?"

"Yeah, it's actually where most of my pack live." He took a sip of coke, his eyes still trained on me.

"If your pack lived there why you aren't- or why weren't you there?" I asked I leaning my arms over the table.

"I guess you can that my dad wanted to have alone time to his mate and 'pup'?" He laughed softly.

"So if he left who was in charge? That's how packs go right?" I asked he nodded,

"He left the Beta in charge, that's my dad's second in command."

"Why are you at the pack house now?" Curiously getting the best of me.

"Well, for some reason there's been an infestation of rogues trespassing on our territory lately. And a couple of our own have be found... dead. Things have become too dangerous and the pack needs their Alpha at hand, so we moved back to the house." He told me, I was shocked. People were ending up dead because of these so called rogues. Wait does that put Liam into danger? He must have sensed my worry because his warm hand came to rest on top of mine.

"Its fine Aiden, nothing's going to happen to anyone anymore. We're making sure of it." he reassured me.

"What about you?" I asked, his words not settling my worry by any means. He smiled softly at me,

"Nothing's going to happen me." He said again. His hazel eyes telling me to trust him, so I did. It was all I could do. I nodded,

"Is this what you were training for?" I asked thinking back to when he told me.

"Yes." he said. "My dad said I needed a little more combat skills."

"I guess that's good that you're learning to protect yourself." I agreed.

Suddenly Sideways by Citizen Cope came on the speakers, making me smile,

"I love this song." I sighed softly. Liam gave me a lopsided smile and reached his hand out to me.

"Dance with me then." he demanded tenderly, getting to his feet. I looked up at him like he was crazy.

"Are you crazy" I stated my thoughts. He chuckled but kept his hand out to me, his damn sexy hazel eyes brightening as he gazed down at me.

"No, no one else is dancing" I told him embarrassed. He shrugged,

"So what." he said stubbornly taking my hand in his and dragging me out onto the grass, pulling me into his hard body. I sucked in a breath. God, I felt like my knees were going to give out just from being against him like this. We just stood and I bit my bottom lip anxiously, I was finding it a habit of mine.

"What is it?" he questioned.

I sighed before looking up at his sheepishly,

"I have never danced before." I muttered, quickly shifting my eyes from him to the ground. I heard his sigh, great I was annoying him. I wanted to just run back to my chair. I felt his arm wrap around my waist and lift me onto his shoes and began to slowly sway to the beat, holding me close to him.

"Well were just going to have to improvise aren't we" he whispered. I felt butterflies in my stomach begin to flutter at how sweet he was. I wrapped my arms around his neck. My heart was going crazy at our proximity.

"Will it always feel like this?" I whispered to him laying my head against his shoulder.

"As long as you're always with me, beautiful." he said burying his face in my neck, I listened to the strum of the guitar as we swayed, feeling a type of peacefulness came over me in the circle of his arms. Liam began singing softly in my ear causing shivers to course through my body, his smooth deep voice soothing me and having me melt right in his arms to pool at his feet. I didn't know he could sing like that.

"These feeling won't go away

They've been knockin' me sideways

I keep thinking in a moment that

Time will take them away

But these feeling won't go away"

He stopped singing to pressed his lips to the base of my neck,

"Can you answer a question for me?" He whispered. I nodded unable to form a verbal yes. His mouth moved to my ear, his teeth tugged at it. I gasped in pleasure.

"Would you please be my boyfriend?" He asked pulling back to peer down at my face. I blinked in shock; that was not the question I was expecting. He wanted to me to be his boyfriend? He wanted a relationship? I think I stopped breathing. My lips were moving but nothing was coming out.

"This required words." He said nervously his eyes shifting all over my face looking for something. I finally took a deep breath but before I was going to answer I thought about something.

"Wait, what about Queen Bee?" I asked him. He frowned,

"Who?"

"Your girlfriend, Liam." I was waiting for the realization to appear on his face and he would take back his question. I watched his face change from confusion till it cleared. I looked down at his chest as I got ready for it, my heart sinking to my feet. Then I heard him chuckle,

"Aiden, I don't have girlfriend." I frowned.

"What do you mean?" I said peering up to meet his gaze.

"I broke it off a while ago." he told me with a gentle smile.

"You did?" He nodded.

"Once I realized there was no way that I was going to be able to stay away from you, I told her that I couldn't be with her anymore." he confessed.

"Oh." Well that explains why she stormed into the cafe a while ago.

"So will you?" He asked again a little more nervous than before. His hazel eyes pleading, I smiled,

"Yes" I said breathlessly.

I watched as he closed his eyes sighing in relief. I was going to say something else but I never got the chance. His lips were on mine, it wasn't a desperate, lustful kiss but a passionate loving one. Cupping my face between his big hands, giving me no way to pull away; not like I was planning to. His mouth was warm and soft as I reached my hands in the back of his hair pushing my body closer to his, never wanting to let go. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.4K 2.8K 45
Liam Forsythe was not dealt an easy hand. On the day he was born, his dad, family and their entire wolf pack were massacred by a rival. The only reas...
267K 10.7K 21
°°°°° "I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his...
1.2K 38 11
Three bedrooms, three roommates, one pool. That's what Liam thought he signed up for when he moved in to Ethan's house freshman year of college. Thr...
551K 19.5K 42
[BoyxBoy]/[ManxBoy] [Completed, but I do go back to edit it when I'm not lazy] Skylar Thas is known as a shy, anti-social, nerdy boy. He spends most...