₣ΞgĦŦ ™

By Greckos

"When you out here in these streets, ain't nobody gone love you" "Ain't no nigga gone do that time for you" "... More

ĆĦΔРŦ€Ř I
.2.
.3.
.4.
.5.
.6.
.7.
.8.
.9.
.10.
.11.
.13.
.14.
.15.
.16.
.17.
.18
.19.
.20.
.21.
Ch. 21 (Cont.)
.22.
.23.
.24.
.25.
.26.
.26. (Bonus)
.27.
.28.
.29.
.30.
.31.
.32.
.33.
.34.
.35.
.36.
.37.
.38.

.12.

3.9K 158 19
By Greckos

"Shooting Crabs to my yeezy, For You Angel Nigga's who be playing like y'all demons"

~Tee Grizzly

🈳 Lee🈯

Sitting at the vanity, Lee stared at her reflection. She was getting ready to attend some event with Ruth.

She felt trapped. She just knew that she'd never see Chrestano.

"Ruth said to be down in 5 minutes," One of Ruth's bodyguards informed, before exiting. Rolling her eyes, she stood up and walked out of the room.

"You've got to get yourself together" She thought. Being that this was week 4, closer to Eleanor's death, she hoped she escaped in time for her court date.

"Such a pity to see you so down my love. I hope not the long face at this event," Ruth commented, watching Lee walk down the stairs.

"Why are you doing this? Can't you find it in your heart to just let me go? What sane human being you know does this? I would never marry or love you even if this was a do or die situation," Lee spat, earning a smack across her face. This caused her to stumble unto the ground.

"You are so lucky I don't want to miss this event. Otherwise, your punishment would be way worst. Don't worry though I'll save the fun till' after the event. That is until someone can afford you," He grinned, signaling for his guards to pick Lee up.

*ººººººº 25 minutes later ºººººººº*

Dice⚄

Nessa was a no show so Dice decided to choose a random at the last minute.

The men all arrived on Dice's private jet. They had time to discuss and situate their plan. Now they were relaxing on the flight. Well all except Dice. He drifted into deep thought. Everything was happening so fast. KJ woke up, but still was being kept due to extended surgeries. Nicki showcased an different amount of jealousy. Lee being kidnapped and possibly sold tonight. Drastic was becoming the new trend in situations.

Why was Lee so important to him? That he had no clue of. Dice couldn't say he loved Lee, because they weren't there. He had love for her, but not in a relationship type of way.

It was just the feel of common to her that attracted him. The fact that she had a bond with his brother made him feel as if somebody could finally relate to his pain of missing his brother. Anybody that honored and loved his brother just as much as he did was good in his eyes.

   🕐⌚***7 hours later***⌚🕐

They were finally at the event. Dice grabbed his date's arm and proceeded down the walkway to the entrance. Followed by the rest of the gang. Sirus soon caught up to Dice and was now in front of him with his lady on his arm.

Greeting the guards, they entered the building. The place itself was very etiquette, but the people inside were on a different level of class. It had the idea of an fancy ass restaurant.

They migrated to one of the vacant booths. While sitting, Dice did a brief scan of the crown. Not seeing Lee, His mind drifted into wonder.

"What if this was the wrong place?" He thought. Just as he did, an light appeared on the stage followed by an female. Most likely an female who knew she wasn't going to be traded.

"That's odd," Carter brought to their attention.

"What is?" Rico asked.

" If this is his event and Lee is supposedly his leading lady, why isn't she up there?" Carter questioned, just above a whisper to avoid ears.

"What you saying?" Dice asked, feeling the growth of frustration.

"I'm saying that maybe his plans are to trade her. Maybe personally to somebody," This shook Dice. He didn't know what to think.

"We cannot let that happen," Dice sighed.

"Neither one of us got 4 billion at the moment," Sirus spoke.

" We'll just shoot up some shit," Dice answered.

" They got real feds here B and cameras. What about our plan?" Sirus asked.

"Doubt that. What real fed gone allow women to be traded? He got pigs of his own. But She's not out here. Whose to say she hasn't been sold already?" Dice questioned more to himself.

"Can I have your attention gents? Today we are here to celebrate our 5-year anniversary of this event. I am proud to announce this years bidding for these breathtaking women. But the sequence of this event starts with bidding as traditional and then trading traditional as well. So try not to empty your pockets to fast. There will be breaks between. After bidding, we're going to attend our cheese and wine ceremony. Then, a little bit before trading we'll attend the dining part of the event. In the meantime, before the bidding starts you guys are welcome to do some self-bidding yourself. But before all of this happens, let's bring to the stage the man who allowed of this to be possible. Gentlemen, Ruth!" She briefed before the room applauded his presence.

Walking on stage with Ruth set an distressed looking Lee.

"Aye, ain't that her right there!" Riot pointed out.

"She bad than a bitch, the bid is understandable," Sirus commented, having the whole table agree.

" She looks pitiful," Stated Carter's date. Who so happened to have been an Cover girl model.

"Agreed," Said Dice's date and the others.

"How the fuck would y'all look if your body was being traded?!" Dice damn near snapped. Causing them to get quiet.

He turned his attention back to Lee. She wouldn't look up. What did he do to her? Dice longed so badly to look her in her eyes and assure her that she was getting out of here.

"This beauty right here is my personal favorite. She's more than her worth true enough, but I've decided to be nice tonight and set her up for bid. My little thank you gift to all of you. Thanks again for coming you guys," Ruth smiled, earning cheers from 'nutty ass' niggas in Dice's words.

It infuriated him more to know Ruth's idea.

"This is great," Carter smiled, causing the whole table to look at him.

"Could you ladies please sit at that table for a minute?" Carter instructed, having them do what he said.

"Okay, if he has her up for bid. That means her price is no longer accountable, because she's not being traded. This means one of two things. We can either bid for her ourselves or just take her from the winning bidder," Carter put on the table.

"How about we do both. That way if we don't win her, we can just snatch her from the other nigga," Riot summed up.

"I'm with it. I just need to talk to her for a minute," Dice spoke, hoping too.

"I think I saw her walk onto the balcony," Covergirl observed as they came back over.

"Good looking," Dice thanked, before discreetly making his way to the balcony.

There stood Lee, sipping her glass of wine and staring upon the world. She looked soo badly like she wanted to cry.

"Lee?" Dice called out. Lee turned around fast, feeling the tears.

"Dicee!" She was about to go over and hug him, but she remembered that Ruth's bodyguards were watching.

She turned back around and Dice pretended to talk on his phone, catching on.

"I'm here to get you out of here ma," Dice spoke into his phone, but directed his statement to Lee.

"How? He has guards everywhere and cameras," Lee responded hopelessly. She just wanted to curl up and die. Her only motivation was Chrestano who she'd miss so much.

" Just know I'm getting you out of here," Dice answered, before falsely hanging up his phone and walking off the balcony.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 6.1K 39
Just read PLEASE DONT BE GHOST READERS VOTE COMMENT THANK U
24.9K 844 22
-Can be read as a stand alone- Heart: In the streets of Atlanta it is what many will die behind, and what many will get themselves killed trying to p...
1.3M 50.4K 46
read at your own risk cs it's ass
536K 16.4K 35
[This is my first book ever. Please beware that it is not edited] I wish I could tell you my life was all good and gravy but that would be a lie. Lif...