I Still Need ✓

By glynfrans

Hugo is in love with his best friend. He doesn't know how to confess to Floyd, let alone if he's into guys, s... More

PREFACE
1. I'm lazy and I can't lie
2. I'm a gossip girl and, apparently, an advisor
3. I'm gay and I still can't lie
4. I get asked out by someone I don't like and I say yes
5. I still don't like him and I never will
6. I'm surprised and I'm confused
7. I'm disgusting and I don't give a fuck
8. I die and I don't know what it means
9. I'm confused and I... I'm just really confused
10. I don't know what I want, but I know I want to know what he wants
11. I'm not content and it pisses me off to no end
12. I seriously thought I would die
13. I run into an old friend and I come out to the entire school
15. I'm only here to be a shoulder to cry on
16. I've never been this nervous in my entire life
17. I want to wag my tail, but it's between my legs
18. I didn't know being in love would cause this much stress
19. I'm happy, even happier and the very happiest
20. I become the ham in the sandwich
21. I find out that spontaneous acts aren't always favorable
22. I'm accepted and pardoned from imprisonment
23. I'm practically the sibling of a celebrity
24. I did not see that coming
25. I suppose we're all just running out of luck
26. I feel like everything is slipping out of my grasp
27. I'm lied to and I'm accused of being jealous
28. I am not fucking amused, okay?
29. I don't concur with the saying 'all's fair in love and war'
30. I'm not a criminal and I have hope
31. I'm a sweet boyfriend to a sad boyfriend and a scared boyfriend
32. I'm starting to think it was all in vain
33. I wish I didn't have a heart because the only thing it does is bleed
34. I wish for us all to get what we all wish for
35. I'm gonna be walking on air
AFTERWORD
WHAT'S NEXT?
hahahahahaha

14. I need things I really shouldn't be needing

3.6K 302 431
By glynfrans

 "Hey, Hugo?"

I merely hummed in reply, while twirling a strand of Dylan's long hair around my finger, my eyes closed in appreciating at simply being able to lie there together on my bed in the afternoon sun seeping through the windows.

"Do you remember what I said when we went to the movies?"

In a split second, I was sitting straight up, staring him down as he lay there with a completely straight face. "What?"

"Do you remember wha—"

"I heard you the first time. Are you talking about what I think you're talking about? Are you referring to your... 'offer'? Your offer to... hook up?"

He nodded.

"Why on earth are you bringing that up?"

"Because I was wondering what your answer would be now."

"Well, it's kind of redundant, don't you think? We like each other, hence why we're dating, so why would we start an arrangement like that, but without the feelings?"

"No, I meant that I'm curious what you'd say if I said I'd want to sleep with you."

"Wh— I, uh... D-do you really?"

"Hugo," he sighed, sitting up to bring his face up to mine. "I already told you I'd be waiting. I'd love to be able to touch you and make you come for me. I'd do you against any surface I can find. And I'd love for you to do the same thing to me."

I went so red, my face felt like someone had it pressed against a radiator. "I'm—" I couldn't even bring out another word.

"Does that convince you?"

"Wait," I said when I found my tongue again. I replayed what he'd said in my mind. "You want to switch?"

"Boyyy," he dragged out and I mocked, "Gurrrl."

"It's both fun! I don't really see either of us always being more, uh... dominant than the other, I guess, as much as I hate that term. Anyway, what did you expect?"

"I-I thought, uh..." My cheeks definitely weren't going to cool down any time soon. "Never mind."

"No," he whined, putting his hands on my hips. "Tell me."

Eventually, I murmured, "I thought you'd be... you know, on top."

He grinned and leaned close to whisper, "I will be, baby," and he bridged the tiny gap to my lips to press a fierce kiss to them. "But you'll be great on top, too."

"How do you know?" I muttered, getting rather flustered at his words and actions, and he made it even worse by pulling me closer.

"I don't," he told me. "It's what my fantasies tell me."

A shiver went through my spine. Fantasies? I'd had my fair share of those. Lots of fantasies with Dylan and with Floyd and with... Dylan and Floyd. There was clearly something wrong with my brain.

"Dylan?"

"Yeah?"

"Is there something wrong with me?"

He let go of my waist and gave me a wide-eyed look. "What? Why would there be something wrong with you?"

I took a deep breath and decided to just throw it all out at him. He wasn't going to judge, I'd learned that before. I could safely tell him without causing anything. "I just don't understand why I can't let Floyd go."

"It's normal, Hugo. Crushes don't just go away."

"No, but I mean... I can't really explain it. I like you, I need you, but... I still need him, too. It's not like you're not enough or something... That's ridiculous. You're amazing. I just—" I cut myself off with a frustrated sigh.

"You need both of us," he finished calmly.

"Yes. Does that mean I'm crazy?"

"No, that doesn't mean you're crazy, Hugo. I think you've just never heard of polyamory."

"What? Polyamory? What's that? It sounds like a disease."

"It's not a disease," he laughed. "It's a concept. A way of living. One that... not a lot of people stand behind. You know what the amory-part means, right?"

"Like amore, love, I'm presuming?"

I was getting an anxious feeling in my stomach.

He nodded. "Well, the Greek word poly means several. Meaning, you love several people. Polyamory is basically the opposite of monogamy."

"So this is a thing?" I squeaked out. "People do this? There are people out there that date more than one person at the same time?"

"Yeah, it's becoming more common these days."

"I— But you..." I shook my head. "Why do you know this?"

"I dunno. I just like researching controversial stuff. It's fun to see what people have to say about it and judge their opinions."

"Then what is your opinion about... polyamory?"

He was quiet for a bit, as if he wasn't really sure what to say, until he finally said, "I personally don't like the idea of people dating others outside of their current relationship, like if I would be going out with somebody other than you. It just sounds kinda... slutty. To me, at least."

I nodded. I didn't really like that idea either.

"But adding someone to the relationship... if all parties have equal feelings for each other... That doesn't sound like there should be anything wrong with it. I'm not opposed to that."

I was flabbergasted. Absolutely dumbfounded, not a single word springing to mind. It was like my eyes had been opened to a new world, yet at the same time it felt like I was treading on very, very dangerous territory. A taboo no one should speak of.

"Hugo?" He grabbed my hand and squeezed it comfortingly. "Don't beat yourself up about it. There's nothing wrong with it."

"Yeah, that's what you say," I muttered, "but there's a lot of people that say it is very wrong. Besides, I don't even know what to do with this information. I can't date both of you! Floyd probably doesn't even want that..."

I had no idea what even went on in Floyd's mind most of the time. He was still hiding that thing from me with Olivia, and she was sick and not responding to texts, because her mother said that phones stopped her from getting better, however that made sense.

"You probably don't even want that," I added.

I just couldn't look at him. I felt so ashamed. Here I was happily dating this wonderful guy in front of me and I wanted more? How selfish of me.

Dylan cleared his throat and I snapped my head around to look at his face, which was—of all things—red.

"Y-you're kidding."

"I—"

"Tell me you're kidding. This can't be true."

"W-well, I'm— Uh..." He scratched his head. "You have no idea what things little Floyd does to me."

I stared at him, my jaw somewhere in the basement. I had to be dreaming. This couldn't be happening. There was no way this could actually be real life. This was ridiculous. "Are you serious?"

"I am serious."

"Are you really?"

"Yes, Hugo, I am!"

I shook my head. "I don't believe it."

"Why don't you?" he groaned.

"I just don't."

"Well, it's true."

I brought my hands up to my hair and tugged at the short strands with gritted teeth and wide, wild eyes. Crazy. I probably looked like I was going crazy. I was going crazy.

"Dude, calm down," Dylan sighed, grabbing my wrists. He pushed me back, forcing me to lie on my bed and I reached for the front of his shirt, something nice to hold onto and squeeze so hard it hurt my own fists, and screeched, "Dylan, this is bad! We can't have a crush on Floyd together. If he finds out, he'll run ninety miles."

"We don't have to tell him."

"For fuck's sake, I wasn't even planning on doing that!"

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair, which was all over the place from me violently shaking him around. "We don't have to act upon those feelings at all. They'll be gone before we notice it."

I really doubted that. But I wanted to believe it so badly. I hoped for it with all the vigor I had.

"How long have you... liked Floyd anyway?"

"Dunno," he replied with a shrug. "He's just very easy to like."

"That he is," I grumbled.

"Hey, let's just forget about it for now."

I can't.

He leaned down and pushed his lips to mine.

Oh, that would do it.

I let him erase all thoughts of Floyd by getting swept up in the way he so easily made me melt into a puddle at his touch. His tongue did amazing things, his hands did amazing things, even his hips did amazing things.

I was so responsive to anything Dylan did, it was ridiculous, but I loved every single second of it. He was very good at making me feel... just absolutely wonderful. If anyone were to come into my room now to interrupt us, I would drag them to the very pits of hell. I'd had enough interruptions already. This was our private time.

No Floyd, either.

Dylan's hand was leisurely making its way under my shirt and I desperately tried to pull him closer, as if we weren't already stuck to each other as close as physically possible, and he started teasing my upper body with slow, gentle strokes, using his fingers to find all my weakest and most sensitive spots. Gosh, he was way too good at this... He was driving me absolutely insane.

I didn't know where this scene was going, but I sure as hell was up for any possible outcome, and it seemed Dylan was having the same idea. His other hand made its way down my stomach to the very edge of my pants—cue a mighty shiver of anticipation—but then he moved away to look at me.

Damnit.

Did he want to ask me if I wanted him to go on? While it was extremely nice that he wanted my consent, I thought he already knew that I wanted to go on! Wasn't it obvious? I would definitely have stopped him if I didn't. I just groaned in frustration and urged him to continue, which made him chuckle with a glint in his eyes.

He immediately brought his face back to mine, raining kisses down my lips, jaw, neck and collar bones, while pulling down the zipper and sliding my jeans down my hips, making me start breathing like a deer on the run.

Dylan chuckled against my throat. "Jesus, Hugo, are you in labor or something?"

"Shut up," I panted, reaching for my pants to help him take them off faster. "I'm too turned on for a bitch fight right now."

"Hmm, might wanna get rid of that horniness then."

In a split second, Dylan's hand was inside my underwear, and I couldn't stop my mouth from letting out some embarrassing sounds. He grinned as he used his other hand to pull my pants down. "I knew you'd be sensitive."

"Fuck, Dylan," I groaned as I hid my face behind my hands. "Don't tell me you're a dirty talker, because I don't think I'd be able to handle that."

"I'll shut myself up then," he said, suddenly moving his head down, and took me inside his mouth. I gasped in surprise. "W-whoa, yeah, I guess tha-ha-hat works."

He chuckled again, and this time, I felt the vibration of his voice around my... Well, you know what. I was in heaven. I didn't even have words to describe this experience.

I breathed out some obscenities, not really knowing what else to say, and he had to put his own hands on my hips to keep me from wildly tossing my body around. He gave every single part of me the attention it craved for. I did everything I could not to jam myself into the back of his throat, because 'suffocation by dick' didn't sound like a very classy way to die.

I would have laughed if I wasn't in this situation.

He just kept going and going and my mind was reeling, the pressure building up till I could barely hold on anymore. I tried to prolong the pleasure as best as I could, but eventually, when he looked up at me with that knowing look in his eyes, I just couldn't keep it in anymore.

Wow, that was spectacular...

After my erratic breathing had slowed down somewhat, my stupid subconscious thoughts resurfaced and I burst out laughing.

"What?" he asked, while he wiped his mouth.

"I was thinking of something stupid," I said, waving a dismissive hand at him as I sat up. "Uh, do you want me to...?"

"Oh, well, you don't have to. I know that you've never... you know. It's okay. Unless you want to."

I shook my head, smiling thankfully, because I'd indeed never done anything like that, but I could certainly handle doing it with my hands—it couldn't be much different from pleasuring myself—so I told him I'd return the favor that way, which he gladly agreed to.

I pushed him back onto the bed with a smile and pulled his pants away, revealing his... surprisingly small penis.

No, I'm kidding.

He was definitely very decently sized. I wasn't all that surprised, to be honest—sometimes you could just tell or something? Like he was just the type? I don't know. My mind wasn't really making sense after what we'd just done. In any case, just like any other boy that saw a big dick, I wondered how he was ever going to fit inside me.

I had been staring for a little too long, when he joked, "Enjoying the view?"

"Shush," I said, squinting my eyes at him, before sitting myself down on his upper legs and moving my hands back to where they were supposed to be, and muttered, "Shit, do you use two hands to jerk off or something?"

He immediately threw his head back with raucous, throaty laughter and I scowled at him in annoyance, to which he snickered, "You're exaggerating, Hugo. I'm not that big."

I placed my hands above each other around him, from base to tip, and pointedly raised my eyebrows at him, to which he retorted, "You have small hands."

"No, I don't," I said, waving my hand in his face.

"Ugh, Hugo," he groaned. "Please. You're killing me."

"Oh, sorry."

I took a deep breath and put my hands at his naked loins, focussing on the task at hand.

Ha.

Okay, pleasuring Dylan.

Fortunately, it was as easy as I hoped it'd be and I'm not sure if I should be proud of it, but— Oh, what the hell, I was damn proud of it. It was nice to know I could make him feel good too. Admittedly, it was amazing to hear his voice, so different from when he was speaking. I had to stop myself from smiling too wide, and from getting turned on again. Otherwise, we'd be right back to where we started and we'd get into a never-ending cycle until we were too tired to get it back up again.

Whoa, I really did have very weird thoughts when I was engaging in sexual activities.

When Dylan had finished, my bed was an absolute mess. I stared at it and he stared at me and then we just stared at each other in silence, until I snorted and said, "Now I have to change the sheets."

"Go ahead, Cinderella."

I pulled him off the bed and snarled, "You're helping me, jerk!"

A/N: lol I hate this chapter... but are you guys enjoying the story so far? :')

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

905K 40.5K 83
Remy is the new kid at school in the small town of Rosewood Creek. He thought his life would finally be normal, however, Rosewood High had other plan...
1.1M 47.6K 61
When the bad boy gets two rival alphas for mates... Noah should be dead. So why is he still breathing? Alphas Mason and Tristan are mates. So why ar...
18.1K 364 19
Kade Noles has had it rough. Kade gets sent to a boys foster home after being caught by the police. He's been on his own for a while, growing up mov...
546K 8.9K 15
Luke has been head over heels for his brother's best friend for longer than he can even remember, but he's never had the courage to do anything about...