But, you're pretty fucking do...

By yojauregui

"I mean, everyone always hears about my sexuality and then they stay away from me. So why don't you?" "Lauren... More

p r o l o g u e
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r

t h i r t e e n

9.2K 298 226
By yojauregui

"It was really nice seeing you today." Camila looked down shyly, smiling as herself and Lauren made their way out of Starbucks.

"Yeah, I'm glad we had that talk." Lauren agreed, running her hand through her hair as she instinctively held the door open for Camila. The brunette blushed slightly at the action, Lauren oblivious.

Camila walked out, lifting her head as her eyes glanced over at the metallic black motorcycle parked outside. "Me too," she sighed contently as Lauren joined her.

The raven haired girl slowly walked over to her motorcycle with her helmet under her arm, yes the motorcycle was actually hers. When she reached it, she placed one hand on the left throttle and quickly threw her right leg over the vehicle, seating herself comfortably. Camila's eyes widened, her eyebrows raised. That was hot.

When Lauren gazed back at the brunette, her emerald eyes shining, highlighted by the reflection of the sun, there was absolutely no denying that this girl was obliviously extremely sexy. Anyone would be insane to think otherwise.

Camila felt stupid just standing there, her heart beating uncontrollably; the coolest thing about her was the phone that was loosely clasped in her hand... And then there was Lauren. Such a badass.

"Well," Lauren effortlessly placed one foot on the gears, "I'll see you, whenever I guess?"

Dumbfounded, Camila only nodded like she was in a trance. "Uh, yeah." She somehow managed to speak, scanning Lauren subtly.

With that, the older girl pushed her hair backwards and placed the black helmet carefully on her head, just leaving her eyes exposed. She took another quick glance over to Camila, who smiled genuinely, before she flicked the eye shield downwards and over her eyes.

Camila raised her hand to wave as Lauren gradually accelerated and took off smoothly down the long road, leaving the younger girl to watch in awe and gulp heavily at what she just witnessed. She watched until Lauren was completely out of sight, the girls flannel drifting freely behind her in the breeze.

"Wow." Camila whispered to herself, shaking her head to free her from her thoughts.

She was going to have to tell Dinah, Normani and Ally about this.

Oh, and Keana of course...

- Meanwhile.

"When is Zayn getting here?" Cara asked, coming out of the bathroom, her wet hair wrapped up in a towel. She gazed over to her bed where Kendall and Gigi were sat, the brunette leaning against the headboard, the blonde sat on the edge, phone in hand.

Cara was only wearing black leggings and a black bra as she entered her room where her two best friends were. Upon hearing the door and Cara's question, the blonde and brunette diverted their attention over towards the certain blue eyed girl.

"I don't know," Gigi mumbled rudely, "I'm texting him." She said, looking back at her phone in her hands, ignoring her friends.

Cara frowned on instinct at her friends ignorance as she walked over to her closet. She should be used to it by now but still, it was disrespectful, Gigi was disrespectful. Cara got a top from her closet and turned back around, making eye contact with Kendall, who was already intently looking at her. The blonde girl rolled her eyes subtly earning a small, genuine smile from the brunette.

Gigi locked her phone and flicked her attention to Kendall, narrowing her eyes momentarily at her as the brunette peeled her gaze away from Cara and looked down.

"So Gi," Kendall tried, clearing her throat awkwardly, "what's going on with you and Zayn?"

Gigi smiled smugly, returning her gaze back to her phone and her hands. "He's into me," she flicked her hair, "that's all I know."

Cara whipped the towel off her hair and ran her hand through her blonde locks messily, flicking water gently across the room before putting on a plain white t-shirt. She then flipped her head upwards, looking at Gigi with an unreadable expression on her face, "Why do you say that?" She laughed slightly sarcastically.

Slowly, Gigi turned her head towards Cara, her eyebrows furrowed together in suspicion. Kendall's eyes widened and she shook her head behind the blonde girl, trying to communicate to Cara.

"What are you saying?" Gigi's voice was cold. Kendall cursed inaudibly under her breath, and exhaled heavily afterwards in defeat.

"With all your boyfriends, that's always what you say, 'He's into me.'" Cara quoted, "it's never, 'I like him', 'I think he's cool' or 'I'm into him'." She paused, realisation hitting her suddenly, "I don't think I've ever heard you say that."

Kendall gulped knowing that Cara had maybe crossed the line.

Gigi stiffened for a moment, "well, maybe that's because I shouldn't have to say that." She spoke lowly, "They or you," she emphasised, "don't need to hear that bull shit coming from my mouth." Anger laced her voice.

Cara and Kendall both froze upon hearing her words, not expecting that response at all.

The blue eyed girl decided it was best to not push Gigi, and it would just be easier to keep her mouth shut.

"Alright, alright. I'm sorry Gi." Cara apologised sincerely and quietly, being very cautious of her friend.

Kendall mirrored Cara's reaction, looking like a deer caught in the headlights, her eyes wide, obviously shocked.

"Fuck you." Gigi's voice was dripping with no emotion at all.

Cara and Kendall locked eyes and sighed simultaneously.

Of course, typical Gigi.

- Flashback.

Keana ran up to Lauren as soon as history class was over. Before she reached her best friend, she let the two girls finish their conversation.

"See you next history lesson Lucy." Lauren smiled goofily, waving at the smaller brunette as she walked passed her.

"Yeah, bye Lauren." She giggled. Keana smiled politely as Lucy passed her, making sure she was gone completely before jumping onto her green eyed friends back.

"Holy shit Laur!" She shook Lauren viciously, "Get in there girl!" She spoke, a little too loudly.

Lauren grinned so wide, throwing her hands over Keana mouth, chuckling. She loved her friend but she was so hyperactive at times.

As all of the students began to gradually leave the classroom, both Lauren and Keana turned and glanced at Lucy again, Lauren with her hand still covering her best friends mouth. The brunette made final eye contact with Lauren, and laughed again as she waited for her friend. Her laugh, even though it was barely audible from where she was standing, made Lauren's heart leap in her chest.

Gigi, Lucy's friend, began to make her way over to the smaller girl, passing the two other girls, Lauren and Keana, as she did so.

But little did the best friends know, Gigi had just heard their whole conversation and was astonished.

"C'mon Luce." Gigi ordered once she reached the brunette, her heart beating quicker than usual. She knew that Lauren was watching them so she purposely threw her arm around the smaller girls shoulders, looking back at the green eyed girl, making eye contact and smirking.

Turning back as they neared the door to exit the class, Gigi frowned, confused. Too many thoughts were flying through her mind.

"Hey girls! How was your first history lesson?" Cara, who was linking arms with Kendall, asked when they met Gigi and Lucy as they exited their class. Immediently, Gigi snapped out of her trance and dropped her arm from Lucy's shoulder, rolling her eyes.

"Pretty boring." Gigi sighed, speaking the at the same time as Lucy, "Pretty good." Lucy smiled.

"Well you would say that." Gigi said bluntly, crossing her arms and avoiding eye contact with Lucy for some reason. The brunette furrowed her eyebrows towards her friend, "What? Why?" She asked, curious.

The four friends began to walk through the corridors together, in silence, until Gigi finally decided to speak up again and address the situation.

"That Lauren girl. You seem to be getting close to her..."

Lucy smiled suddenly, "yeah actually. She seems really ni-"

"She likes you."

Lucy froze. "W-what?" She stuttered.

"Yup." Gigi nodded, popping the 'p'.

Cara and Kendall gazed at each other, clearly shocked as well. "Wait." Kendall raised her eyebrows, "Lauren Jauregui is a lesbian?!" She whisper-yelled.

"You heard me, didn't you?!" Gigi snapped, losing her patience quickly.

Kendall flinched and Cara placed her hand softly onto the brunettes arm to reassure her.

"What the fuck." Lucy spoke out loud, "that's kinda weirded me out now." She admitted, scratching the neck of her neck awkwardly.

"Uh-huh." Cara confirmed nonchalantly.

Gigi smirked, "it's weird isn't it?" She asked rhetorically, "It's unnatural, she shouldn't even be in this school to be honest. She should be at some camp or something, trying to help her into becoming straight again. Fucking freak."

All other three girls fell silent, their eyes now trained on the floor. Gigi was breathing heavier now due to her small rant. They all knew that the fiery blonde haired girl had gone a bit too far but none of them could tell her.

In response, Cara and Kendall slowly unlinked arms, continuing to walk with their heads down.

- end of flashback.

"Zayn's at the door!" Cara shouted over to the blonde girl who was sat on her own on the large black sofa in the living room as she heard the doorbell ring. Cara and Kendall were occupying themselves in the kitchen, attempting to bake a cake whilst Gigi unsocially texted Zayn.

"I know." Gigi spoke in monotone, lifting herself up from the sofa to go over to Cara's door.

As she opened the door, a familiar, brown haired boy was stood there, smiling happily at the sight of Gigi. Gigi opened the door wider so he could enter the house, just about making an effort to smile.

"Hey Gi." He eyed the blonde subtly, blushing slightly at how pretty she looked.

"Hey babe." She replied, stepping forward and hugging him quickly.

"Kendall!" Cara screeched from inside the kitchen. Zayn pulled away from the hug, only to see a blonde girl with cake mixture on her nose and a brunette laughing hysterically in the kitchen.

"Hey Cara! Hey Kendall!" Zayn waved at the two girls, who waved back instantly. Gigi watched, unamused before pulling Zayn along with her, heading towards the living room.

Kendall glanced at Cara when the two were out of sight and slowly placed her finger on the tip of the blonde girls nose, removing the small amount of cake mixture on it. Cara turned to face her friend and scrunched up her nose, giggling as Kendall seemed to be concentrating hard.

"Shut up." Kendall couldn't help but smile playfully, pushing a laughing Cara backwards.

"I didn't say anything." Cara smirked, causing Kendall to blush and flip her off light-heartedly.

"You look amazing." Zayn complimented Gigi as the pair of them took a seat on Cara's black sofa.

"Thank you," The blonde sighed as Zayn placed his hand on her thigh and she interlocked their fingers loosely, "So do you." Her voice wasn't so convincing but luckily, Zayn didn't notice. Instead, he smiled very widely.

Zayn was wearing a long black t-shirt with a black bomber jacket over it. On his legs he wore black ripped jeans and on his feet he wore a pair of light grey trainers. He looked extremely good.

"Sorry I couldn't come around earlier. I thought it would be a good time to work on my song for my music assignment." The tattooed boy stared directly at Gigi's side profile, she was looking down at her phone. Again. But Zayn didn't mind.

"Oh, yeah. When are you performing?" Gigi asked, half interested, looking up into Zayn's brown eyes momentarily.

"Well I perform in front of my music class in a few weeks but there's a show afterwards where the best songs are performed in front of the whole year." Zayn explained, intently focusing on the girl sat beside him.

"Well, let's hope you get through to that, to perform your song." Gigi smiled genuinely, maintaining eye contact for the first time.

The boy nodded in response.

"It's you."

Gigi froze, her hand tightening around Zayn's, suddenly feeling quite clammy. "What?" She tried to sound calm but really her heart was pounding.

"That's the name of my song." Zayn seemed completely oblivious to the blonde girls reaction, "it's called 'it's you.'" He explained.

Gigi exhaled the unknown breath that she was holding in and relaxed instantly, "oh." Is all she could say.

For a moment she didn't know what Zayn was implying. And that scared her.

-

What is going on with Gigi?!

Okay guys so a part of me ships Keana and Camila ughh... Do you want more interactions with them or nah?

And awh, CaKe!! hmm, thoughts on their 'friendship?' ;)

Sorry if this chapter was a bit boring, I need to get to a good part of the story, so it's a filler I guess and an insight into Gigi's relationship with Zayn, her past relationship with Lucy and her relationship with Kendall and Cara. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 5.8K 22
The title says it all G!p you
126K 5.3K 60
Male Y/N
30.8K 861 40
I have questioned my sexuality since day first but I am really certain that I am going to marry my boyfriend, Ty. He was basically my everything. But...
19K 514 10
Lauren's friend Ally just got a new step-sister. She seemed fragile and held back. Once Lauren got to know her she knew Camila was a beautiful disast...