The Young She-Wolf

By AlexusXOXO

Hailee a young she-wolf who wishes nothing more than to find her mate, and on her 16th birthday her wish is g... More

Disclaimer:
The Young She-Wolf
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Bonus Chapter: Emily&Henry
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Sneak Peak: The Complicated Tales of Emily & Henry
Epilogue
Closing Statements
Old Book Covers

Chapter Six

13.7K 436 9
By AlexusXOXO

*NOT EDITED*

Luna Hailee

"Ms. Morgan you're late." Mr. Nicholson my anatomy teacher stated as I walked to my seat in the back of the classroom.

"I'm aware Mr. Nicholson." I rolled my eyes.

"Care to explain?"

"No, thanks. You may continue with you lesson now sir." I faked a smiled, and sat at my desk ignoring the shock facial expression of my peers. From the look on Mr. Nicholson face he was also shocked by the major attitude I had given him. I've always been polite to my teacher and was never late, but today was different, I didn't feel like living up to people expectations, that's what I always did and look where that got me.

After a few moments of staring at my Mr. Nicholson choose to ignore my rude comments and go on teaching.

"Wow Hailee, did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed or something?" Jamie said turning towards me.

"I'm fine." I growled out.

The rest of the day went by uneventful until lunch. After getting my lunch I sat at our usually table in the middle of the cafeteria. "Have you guys heard?" Natalie said sitting down with her lunch tray.

"Tell me you're talking about the new guy?" Jamie said.

"You're lucky Carter's not here." Mark said seriously. He was always the serious one in the group; I guess that what happens when you're the future 3rd in command. His father was always tough on him it only got worse when the pack was attacked. Mostly because it was his father William job to train the pack he felt like he didn't do his job, so now his works Mark really hard so he doesn't repeat his mistake.

"What new guy?" I said taking a bite out of my pizza.

"There's this new guy he's hot. Too bad he's human."

"What's wrong with humans?" Mark said as he wrapped his arm around his human mate Judi.

"Sorry Judi, I didn't mean it like that." Natalie said sincerely.

Our whole table consists of wolfs except for Judi who was Mark's mate. She was a petite slim African America and  Vietnamese girl with ombre hair and dark brown eyes.  Her and Mark had mated last year, and as hard as it was explaining to Judi what was going on she accepted him and now they live together and she is five months pregnant with his pup. Because she was pregnant by a wolf and baby's developed much faster she would be due sometime next month. To humans having kids this early is frowned upon, but to werewolf's it perfectly normal to have a family at such a young age.

"It's fine. Plus I seen him and he is hot for a human" Mark growled. He stood pulling Judi up with him and dragged her out of the lunch room.

"There totally going to go have sex in an empty class room." Jamie said while the rest of us nodded.

"I'm starting to think she enjoys making him mad just to get hot angry sex out of him." Natalie said as Jamie and pretty much everyone else nodded in agreement.

After school I went straight home. I walked in the kitchen to see Kate making sandwiches for the kids so they could have something to eat when they got home. "Hailee can you give me a hand?"

I honestly didn't feel like doing anything right now, but sleep, but I opted to help just because I know all the work Kate does around the pack house.

"Sure." I sat my bag down and got to work.

"How was school?"

"Good." I said nonchalantly.

"I heard y'all got a hot new human boy." She smiled up at me.

"Yea, everybody talking about him, I have yet to actually see him"

"Well all the girls are talking about him." At that moment all the small children ran in the house and ran straight for the kitchen. "Settle down kids, lunch will be ready in a few, go wash your hands and sit at the table." they all ran to the dining room. "Soon I have one thing little rug rats running around." She rubbed her small bump.

"Yea can't wait." I forced a smile

Once every child had a sandwich, Kate said she wanted to talk with me upstairs. I followed her upstairs to her room that was located right next to the Alpha. "What did you want to talk about?" I asked as I sat down on the couch.

"I notice that you've been acting weird lately, well not really... You've change. Not necessary a bad change it kind of sudden. You've been partying a lot. You haven't been eating. Is this all because of the baby?"

"No it's not about the baby," I honestly felt bad, she pregnant and she so focus me that she's not even able to be excited about the baby.

"Well what is it. I not clueless like you stupid brother, I know something's wrong, you can talk to me about anything." She frown.

"I'm stressed put about school, that's all." I lied.

"Hailee-." I cut her off before she could accuse me of not telling the truth even though I wasn't.

"I'm not lying." I lied.

"You are, and by the way you're acting I know it's something horrible."

"Whatever I have homework." I stood up about to walk out.

"Get back her!" She yelled.

I ignored her walking towards my room. "I not fucking joking, get your ass back over here, and talk to me." She followed behind me.

"Control you hormones for Pete's sake." I slammed my door in her face and locked it.

"Hailee if you don't open this door I will call your brother!" She threaten. After a few minutes she gave up, "Fine Sam it is."

<><>

"What?" Someone knock on my door.

"Open up." Sam said, "Now." He ordered.

I stood up, and went to open the door, "Yes, my brother dearest?" He rolled his eyes at my sarcastic attitude and pushed me aside to walk in.

"Kate told me what happen." He said.

"And?" I sat at my desk.

"I don't want you upsetting her, she's pregnant and I don't want anything to happen to her or the baby."

"So because she pregnant, she can do whatever she pleases?"

"In my world yes, so be nice please."

"She angry because I want talk to her about my so called problems."

"She just wants to be involved in your life."

"Nothing happening!" I yelled.

From the look on his face you could tell he was shocked by my outburst, "Is something going on?"

"No, that what I keep trying to tell your stupid-. "

"Watch it." He growled.

I sighed. "That's what I keep trying to tell Kate, I'm fine... It's not because of the baby, I happy that she's pregnant and I will be someone's aunt soon, it's just that school is just a bit stressful, I not trying to take it out on her but she just keep pushing me to tell her something big that doesn't exists." I said in a very calm voice.

"Okay, don't let school stress you out, and if you need any help ask, I was a straight A student." He joked. In reality he didn't do that well in school, he was just lucky that the principle and many of his teacher were in the pack.

"Yea, right." I laughed. He kissed my forehead before leaving.

Sam had the calming effect on me, he made me feel like I wasn't alone, but I knew at the same time I couldn't tell him about Mason, it was far too embarrassing and I couldn't take more drama at this point.

After dinner I apologized to Kate, letting her know nothing was wrong with me, she let the issue go and apologized to blaming her outburst on her pregnancy hormones, we hugged it out and I went up to my room to finish my homework.

It was around 12 am, I still had precalculus homework to do but I couldn't focus, Mason wasn't home. For the past two nights he was coming home late and drunk and he smell like a human. I know we had both agreed to stay out of each other way but I couldn't help but wonder what he was doing, who he was with.

That night I stayed up all night waiting for him but he never came home.

Where the hell is he?

Picture of Jamie in the Multimedia

A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera: Say Something

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 27 27
Scarlett is the daughter of Alpha Noah and Luna Radiance of the Crescent Moon pack. Even though her status is high, people bully her because of her u...
128K 4.6K 39
skylar is a kind and loving girl. she is outgoing and loves to have a laugh. Her best friends are precious (the twins mate) and aria (beta Jacob's si...
101K 2.7K 45
River Santiago daughter of the alpha of the Grayston pack. just turned 18. and is able to find her mate. Lowell Morgan. the current alpha the most f...
40.6K 929 27
The year is 2040, Kaydence Evans is trying to survive college in a world full of werewolves. She has been trained by her father for past 10 years in...