My brain did it again!

By docistheboss

Sang recently moved to Sergeant Jasper and meets the GB and the SB men one by one. This is a fanfiction based... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1 - Can I use bleach with this?
Little Note
Chapter 3 - Bow chicka wow wow
Chapter 4 - Blush, Baby! Blush!
Chapter 5 - Oh, boy!
Chapter 6 - Clumsy
Important Note
Chapter 7 - Stuck in Heaven
Chapter 8 - Lalalalalalala! I can't hear you!
Chapter 9 - Feel That Beat! Boom Chicka, Boom!
Chapter 10 - Mine Is Better
Muy Importante <3
Chapter 11 - Nothing is Sexier Than a Turtleneck Sweater 🐢
Chapter 12 - Bongo Madness
Chapter 13 - Uh... What's Happening?
Chapter 14 - God Bless Men in Tights
Chapter 15 - God Bless Men in Tights: part 2
Chapter 16 - Grande Pumpkin Spice
Chapter 17 - Little and Big Things in Life
Chapter 18 - It's Getting Hot in Here
Chapter 19 - I Dare You To...
Chapter 20 - Grab Some Popcorn, Honey.
Chapter 21 - The Jungle Rats
Chapter 22 - Seeing double
Chapter 23 - Get me food!
Chapter 24 - Dead Rodents and Onion Socks
Who's next?
Chapter 25 - Fancy Shmancy Elderly Bingo - Part One
Chapter 26 - Fancy Shmancy Elderly Bingo - Part Two
A Little Help <3
Chapter 27 - Please Don't Quote Youtubers
Chapter 28 - Not quite an Epilogue ;)
Bonus #1 - How Hard Can it Be To Wash a Car?

Chapter 2 - So Cute I Could Puke

8.8K 517 118
By docistheboss

Corey

Alright, I need to confess something. Since Kaylie punched me - not that I can't take a punch, especially from a girl - and did not want to leave our apartment until Raven escorted her not so gently outside of the building, I'm looking more closely at our security cameras here at the Sergeant Jasper. Not that she could do us harm. She's Academy. She's  supposed to be trustworthy. Man, I just can't trust that chick. Even if she's Academy. I really want to think that somewhere deep inside, she's a good person but I have not seen the good in her yet. I feel bad about thinking this of a person that we should be able to trust, but it is what it is. You don't assault other members of the Academy. I called Doctor Roberts about the incident and he was not impressed with her. They took her in because she was a good thief and also because she didn't steal people for fun or target people who couldn't defend themselves or people who obviously needed the money. She never took much either. It's just her attitude is so... Ugh!

I don't understand how someone could think this deep about who they could or couldn't steal from and be so selfish in their daily life. How can you go from ' Oh, I can't steal this old lady's purse. She needs her money and she can't defend herself. ' to ' I need to think about my needs first and fuck all of you if I put you into deep shit while we're on a mission. ' ? And really? Hitting me because I want MY sandwich back? How old is she? Twelve? Has she been raised by wolves?

I should really stop getting all worked up because of her. I just hope that Doctor Roberts tells the others at the Academy to take a closer look at Kaylie and see that she doesn't cause problems to other teams. She hasn't found a team yet and I'm starting to understand why. That girl just can't work with other people and she's way too impulsive. So, back to me watching our security cameras. Kaylie is not completely the reason why I'm getting a little obsessed with my team's safety. She just reminded me that we were slacking in that particular department and we recently had some weird things happening in the building and also outside of it. Notes on our apartment doors, directed to all of us or someone specific. They're not clear in their intentions, though. The notes are quite vague and we haven't found out their meaning yet. It's only been a week and I still can't find anything on the cameras about who could've led those notes on our doors. 

So, yesterday, I was looking at all the cameras on the insane amount of screens I have in the Sergeant Jasper's security room. Both my team and the Blackbourne team have bought the building five months ago since the former owner was filing for bankruptcy. We paid him well and I think it helped the guy. He wasn't bad. Money simply burned in his hands. We had a friend helping him with that problem but he still didn't want to keep the Sergeant Jasper and we were kind of happy to be able to do what we wanted with the place. The Blackbourne team moved in recently, except for Gabriel, who's been meticulously making a plan before choosing an apartment. He's been a real tornado, running from one store to the next to find the best furniture and all the rest to make the apartment his own. He also wants at least three bedrooms because he needs one room for his art, one for himself and another for anyone who would need to crash at his place for whatever reason. I'll admit that I'm a little curious to see what he will do to the place when he finally settles on an apartment. He still needs to visit two more because he declared that the lighting was off with the others and that the view was 'fucking awful'. His words, not mine.

I haven't found anything suspicious while watching the cameras yesterday, but I did found something quite interesting. I was eating Chinese takeout and watching the different screens, bored out of my mind when my eyes drifted to a tiny blonde girl, dancing and apparently singing in the laundromat. At first, I just thought that she was cute but I couldn't see her well because she was at a bad angle for the camera. Then, she moved and I was flabbergasted. I remember my heart rate picked up and my face got so close to the screen that I almost bumped my nose on it. She's beautiful. She's energetic and fun and I need to meet her, like yesterday.

Approximately two minutes after I spotted her, I saw Raven coming in the laundromat with two big laundry baskets in his arms. When he saw the girl, everything flew out of the baskets and I just had to laugh at the expression on his face and the boxers that landed on the girl's face. Only Raven could've done this. Well, I'm kind of clumsy sometimes when I get nervous, so I could probably achieve something similar, but to accidently drop a man's underwear on a girl's face is just so Raven. He would probably also do it on purpose, even if in this case it wasn't. It was fascinating to watch them interact with each other. That's when I discovered that the girl is kind of shy and super cute. Due to the fact that they were only two in there, I could hear them perfectly and that is how I know that her name is Sang. 

Even her name is cute. When that shithead from floor eleven came in, I wanted to slap Raven on the back for his quick thinking. Great job, he did, acting like she was his girlfriend and living with him. Couldn't have done a better job myself. Well, I would not have talked so much about sex with her, though. He still gets me flustered when he talks like that. Not that I'm a virgin, but I don't know... It's the way he talks about it, you know? His logic too. It's so completely different than ours. I love it. I love him. He still has no clue and I'm such a coward but I'm scared that if I tell him how I feel, that he's going to leave our team or just stop talking to me. I don't think that Raven could like me like that. I never saw him being attracted to another guy or bringing a guy to his apartment before. I don't know. I'm confused. Sometimes he just looks at me, you know? Like he wants to kiss me senseless and I don't know what to think about that. Am I imagining things because I feel too much for him or is it real? It's not like I have someone to talk to about this. I wish I could have a friend who would listen and help me with this situation.

After Raven and Sang exited the laundromat, I didn't move to the elevator's cameras, too preoccupied with finding a way to meet this girl. It's not like I'm good at introducing myself to girls in a casual way. I get awkward and anyway. I haven't been really interested in girls much. Not that I don't find them attractive. I just didn't find one who I really wanted to get to know better. Besides, with the Academy, it's a little complicated, having a girlfriend. There are certain things that you can't tell her so sometimes it must be hard. Take Kevin for example. He's been with Mindy for a very long time now. They even have a little girl together but at some point in his relationship with her, they almost broke up. Kevin was tired of the missions, especially because Mindy was pregnant and needed him more and she cried a lot because Kevin was absent for a couple of weeks for a mission in Michigan. After that, she gave him an ultimatum. If he wanted to stay with her, he had to stop the lies because she was starting to think he was having an affair with someone else and being pregnant, she started to get very insecure. So, he could stay with her and really commit or lose her and keep his lies intact. Being already fed up with the missions, Kevin decided to choose his family - not ours but his with Mindy and the baby to come - and he got out of the Academy for good. He still comes to see us sometimes and we're still friends. We understand his choice. How could you not choose your child, you know?

Oh, man! Here she is! Right at the laundromat again. It's been three days from her last time there. I spotted her once, talking to the new security guy in the reception area. His name is Jefferson. Great guy. Funny as hell. I suppose he's hot too but he's not my type. He's tall. Not as tall as Brandon and me but I'd say he's around 6'4" maybe. He has black hair, he's tanned and his eyes are a surprising turquoise color. It's so unsettling and bright with a very dark blue rim that I wonder if they glow in the dark. You should see the guy. Gabriel saw him once and he wanted to paint his eyes. He's not into guys at all, but the color is just beautiful. I can understand why an artist would want to paint those. Anyway, Sang was talking to Jefferson and they were laughing at something he said and I didn't like it. She kept a reasonable distance, though. I guess his muscular physique and height made her a little cautious, even though she obviously appreciates his sense of humor. 

They didn't talk very long. I didn't pay much attention to what they were saying because I was too focused on the way she moved and the light pink dress she was wearing so well, displaying just enough legs to make me feel extremely tight in my pants. I mean, she.is.hot. Damn! I don't know how her legs can look like they're going on for miles when she's so tiny! Don't let me start on the rest of her body because we could be here for hours and I don't have the time right now. I need to go to the laundromat A.S.A.P. Shit! I have to go back to my apartment so I can bring clothes to wash. How's my hair? When was the last time I brushed my teeth? I'll just brush them again. Let's see... Clean blue jeans and a black t-shirt with ' And then Satan said " Put the alphabet in math. " ' written on it in big red bold letters. Well, it will have to do, because if I take too much time to get ready, she'll be gone when I get there.

Laundry bag in hand, I run to the elevator and when I arrive downstairs, I try to look casual, walking slowly toward the laundromat. Opening the door, I spot her right away. She's wearing a light yellow summer dress, the skirt hitting mid-thigh. The thin spaghetti straps are displaying her delicate shoulders and her long hair, in a cute high ponytail, is reaching the middle of her back in a cascade of different shades of blonde where I can spot some single hairs, shining like gold threads. Beautiful. She looks at me the moment I step inside the place and her eyes are going huge while she looks up at my face. Yep. I know. I'm quite tall... I must look like a giant for her. She's like... 5'2" max. A tiny gorgeous pixie. I smile down at her, completely enamored and happy to see her in person. She's even more beautiful face to face. Before I can talk, she looks down at my t-shirt and smiles back at me with humor in her eyes.

" I like your t-shirt. " she says, pointing to it with her index finger. 

" I like your dress. I mean, you look good in it. I mean, you're gorgeous! Uh... My name is Corey. " I tell her like an idiot. Our cheeks go red at the same time and she bites her lower lip to keep the smile that is already forming. I saw it, little pixie! You can't hide it! I did that to you! Yaaaaaaasssss! Scoooooooooooooooooore!

" I'm Sang. " she answers me shyly. I almost told her that I already know her name but I refrain. She would ask me why and I can't tell her the truth because she would think I'm a stalker. I'm not... Much... Shit. I am. I don't mean any harm! I just like her and I wanted to find a way to meet her, that's all! 

You know when something is going quite well? You meet someone and you try to interact with them and then boom! Something awkward happens. That's what's happening right now, because when I look down at her hands, extending mine toward hers for a handshake, my hand is not only touching her hand but also a pair of very sexy pink satin panties that does not leave much to the imagination. She was probably folding it before I came in. I retract my hand, my face getting even redder than it already was. You want to know what that little minx is doing while I'm all embarrassed? She's laughing quietly at my expense, finally folding the tiny scrap of fabric and putting it in her basket while I'm still dumbstruck, my jaw on the floor.

" You find this funny, huh? The poor flustered nerdling, caught touching your barely existing panties? " I attempt at some humor.

" You're not a poor flustered nerdling. You're a handsome flustered hotty. Uh. I mean, you're really hot. No, I mean, I like how you look and your personality so far. Uh... I just wanted to say that you don't look one bit pathetic to me. Ugh... Please find a shovel and dig me a hole so I can lie in it? "

" You're cute. Can I offer you my company until we're both done with our laundry? Maybe we can try not to stutter too much and find out if we have things in common? "

" Yes, let's do that. "

And so we enjoy each other's company for about two hours, talking about the things we like, finding quite a lot of things that we both enjoy. The more I listen to her, the more I'm happy to have met her. She's a little treasure, honestly. Smart, funny and sweet. She's shy too, although I don't understand how such a beautiful girl could be shy. We decide to have a movie night soon with a Star Wars marathon. We'll have to do it in two shots because there are so much Star Wars movies now that we wouldn't be able to watch them all unless she would spend the night and we just met so it's a no-no. I'd like to take it slow with her. I don't even know if she likes me that way. Okay, that's not true. I heard her telling me that she finds me hot and all so I don't think she would tell me things like that if that wasn't true in her opinion. 

When we are done, she gives me her apartment number and tells me on what floor she is and I do the same. I'm on floor seven. Just like Raven, Axel, and Marc. Brandon, my twin, is staying with me. I told her that tidbit of information too. Not about Raven and the others but that I live with my twin. She didn't ask me things like girls always ask when they learn I have a twin. Some of them even asked me if I would agree to a threesome. Like I would ever want to have sex in the same room as my brother. Like I would ever get near him when he's naked. I did it when I was young. I mean, we took a couple of baths together when our mom still had to bathe us. Never again. I will not be in a situation where I could accidently touch a part of my twin's naked body. Ew. Just, ew.

Before we leave the laundromat, I have to laugh at the fruit cup machine. That has to be Raven's doing. Only fruit cups, really? Who will ever use this machine?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59K 2.2K 18
This is a fanfiction based on C.L.Stone's Ghost Bird Series. The boys surprise Sang to a Vacation to Disney Land Florida. I do not own these Charact...
177K 10.5K 42
COMPLETED Mad: •Insane •Very angry •Great, remarkable Sang Sorenson is mad. Very mad. But growing up in the mafia with an abusive family, who wouldn'...
47.8K 3K 16
Sang is a popular girl who is about to graduate. A terrible accident changes her life forever. She meets 9 beautiful guys who help her through everyt...
55.4K 2.7K 28
This is an Academy fanfic that takes place between P&S and HoK. Sang is invited to join the Academy guys on a mission- go not-so-undercover to a loc...