Forbidden

By MJsGirl1987

Leanne was once a sweet, young and happy girl until she tragically lost her parents and went into the care of... More

New life
First
Disappointed
Changes
The past
Breaking rules
Mistake
No class
Too close
Hurt
Just pretend
want
Morning after
Playing games
True feelings
Date?
Awkward
Chance
Trust
Complicated
Confused
Truth
Scared
Deal
Safe
Start of something new
Adjusting
Girl problems
Caught
Father and son
Help wanted
Flash backs
First steps
Tell me
Don't go
Gone
Time's up
No more lies
Please don't
Missing
Searching
New start
Plans
Happy birthday
Missundersanding
Trapped
why?
Who are you?
Suspicious
True identity
Set up
While you were sleeping
Old wounds
Unsure
Maria
Lie or Tell?
Feeling guilty
Lies
Visit
Confessions
The little thing's
Lisa's trial
Tell him
Talk to me
Diversion
Strange behaviour
Preparing
Bloodline
Anniversary
Mary's Trial P.1
Mary's trail Pt. 2
Snapped
Selfish
The truth
Tell her
Making plans
Worried
No more
Found
Motive
Better off
For the best
Avoiding the issues
Honesty
Too Many questions
Breakdown
It's Over
Anytime
Labour
Nervous
Birthday surprise
Return
Finally
Overwhelmed
Blame
Revenge
Problem
Caught
Left
Explain
Home
Choice
Conflicted
What happened that day
Better this way
Dinner guests
Comparing
Everything happens for a reason
Moving on

Who's the father?

370 17 42
By MJsGirl1987

LaToya's POV

"I just spoke with my lawyer. I'll take Michael down to his office this morning and get the paperwork signed for the restraining oreder" Joseph says, walking into the living. "Then hopefully all this will be over" mother smiles through purses lips and goes into the kitchen to start breakfast.

"This is ridiculous" I sigh heavily, when mother leaves the room. "Why should we have to go through all of this? Lisa was locked up until Leanne and Michael decided to let her out" I frown. "Yes, I'm aware of that, but there's nothing we can do about that now. All we can do is deal with..."

"The fall back of yet another problem Leanne has caused" I mumble. "What's that supposed to mean?" He frowns. "I mean. Ever since that girl turned up she's caused nothing but problems for this family, especially for Michael. He was doing really well until she turned up. He was doing well at work and starting to get his life back on track and now look what's happened. He was finally back on the right track and..."

"Michael. Is just as responsible for Lisa getting out as Leanne and as for him getting on the right track. I'd hardly call him following suit with his brothers and stealing money from the company to go out partying and paying women for sex"

"Yeah, and Leanne was one of those hookers and..."

"Don't you ever call her that again" he snaps in a hushed tone so nobody hears us. "Do you think she chose to do that? To get beaten and forced to do what she did? No! She didn't have a fucking choice. Yes she's had a lot of issues but can you really blame her? That poor girls been through enough to drive anybody crazy" he frowns and I don't say anything.

"What about girls that get dragged down Allys and raped? Or babies that get stolen from their parents and sold on black markets like objects? Or people who get mugged? Do you think those people asked for that to happen?"

"Of course not!" I frown "but if that was me. And my aunt tried to do that to me I would have..."

"Well it's very easy to sit on your ass and say would you would do, but being in a situation is different. Leanne was a 15 year old little girl and just lost her parents. Do you think she deserved all that?" He raises an eyebrow and again I don't say anything, but shake my head.

"Of course not" I sigh "I admit Leanne has caused a lot of problems, but Michael isn't exactly innocent either. He's been spoilt little brat and a pain in my ass ever since he learned to walk and talk so don't act like she's to blame for all the problems Michael has in life. If anything she's done more good"

"How has she done more good?" I frown confused. "Every girl that boy has ever brought home never give a shit about him and used him for one thing or another. Usually His money and every one of them have left him broken hearted, but Leanne clearly cares about him and not money or.. "

"How do you know she cares more about him than his money? Look at Lisa. When she first turned up we all thought she loved Michael and was really sweet and caring and look how that turned out. She just wanted his money like the rest of them" I shrug. "Are you serious!? You just have to look into that girls eyes to see how much she loves your brother. And have you ever heard her talk about money or expensive vacations or cars or anything like that? No. And not that it's any of your business, but Leanne doesn't need Michael's or anybody's money because she has plenty of her own that her parents left her plus a house and a whole bunch of other stuff too. And you wanna talk about Michael getting his life back on track? He only started doing that when she turned up. Haven't you noticed how much he's changed? He finally went to rehab and got off the painkillers, he does great at his job, he even opened up his own hotel and he has more confidence than he's ever had in his life and that's because of her. You can't blame Leanne for every problem Michael has in his life because the majority of them were caused by Michael himself"

"I'm sorry" I mumble, knowing deep down he's right. "It's not me you need to apologise to. You never had problem with her before"

"That was before I knew all this stuff about her past and.."

"And that doesn't change who she is. She's still the same person she was the first time you met her. Maybe if you actually got to know the girl instead of being stuck up and judging her all the time, you two might actually get along"

"And how am I supposed to do that? She barley comes anywhere near me" I shrug. "Because you make it clear you don't want her to. Just go and talk to her"

"But..."

"Breakfast is ready" mother calls from the kitchen. "Now's your chance to be nice. Go and let her and Michael know breakfast is ready"

"I guess I can talk to them over breakfast" I mumble and head upstairs.

After talking with Joseph, I do awful about the way I've been towards Leanne and I know I need to make things right between us and even with Michael, since all of this has caused tension between the two of us too"

I get upstairs and make my way the end of the hall towards the guest room where Michael and Leanne are staying and Janet comes charging out of her room. "Get out of the way! I'm gonna pee!" She says quickly and she rushes past me, almost knocking me over and rushes into the bathroom. "You know you could just say excuse me!" I call to her as she slams the door shut. "Jeez do people not have manners in this house?" I say to myself and continue going to the spare room and open the door.

"Hey. Breakfast is... oh my god! I'm so sor"

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM!" Michael yells as I'm closing the door and Janet walks out of the bathroom and looks over at me. "You didn't knock did you?" She giggles seeing the embarrassed expression on my face. "It's not funny! They shouldn't even be doing stuff like that" I scrunch my face as I walk past her. "Always knock before opening a door. Especially with them" she chuckles following me downstairs.

After a few minutes the two of them come into the kitchen and I look away from them awkwardly not knowing what to say.

"Um... would you like some coffee?" I ask getting up from my seat and go over to the machine. "No thank you" Leanne says in a neutral tone and I nod and go back over to my seat. "Did you sleep ok last night?" I ask her and she simply nods.

through out breakfast try to talk to Leanne, but she makes zero effort, but has no problem talking and joking around with Janet.

When their done eating, Leanne goes upstairs to get changed and Joseph asks Michael to speak with him privately.

"Did you see how rude she was being?" I turn to Janet and she looks at me confused. "Leanne. I was trying to be nice to her even offered her some coffee and she barley made the effort to speak"

"She was probably worried you'd put something in it" she chuckles. "That's not funny" I frown. "I'm trying really hard to be nice to that girl and she barely even speaks"

"Why don't you try talking to her about things she likes?" Janet advices. If you wanna make things up with Leanne then try and take an interest in her instead of things just you like"

"I just tried, but you saw how rude she was towards me. They both were"

"They weren't being rude towards you. They were embarrassed because you walked in on them fucking"

"Janet!" I gasp "Well it's true. Anybody would feel awkward if someone walked in on them and it was pretty obvious you felt awkward too. If it happens again, just do what I do and pretend like it never happened"

"You walked in on them when they were... You know?" I scrunch my face, as that imagine pop's into my head.

"Like I said ALWAYS knock" she giggles.

****
Michael's POV

After breakfast, Joseph takes me into the living room to talk about the lawyer we're going to see today. "He said that you can sign for Leanne because she's a minor so there's no need for her to come. She can just stay here with the girls"

"But we were supposed to be going to the hospital after and..."

"You two aren't going anywhere near that place. I'll speak to Lisa. You can sit in the car and wait"

"But what if she doesn't tell you anything? It might be best if I go and..."

"Well she isn't telling you two anything either so what difference does it make?" He cuts me off and Leanne walks into the room. "What time are we leaving?" She asks and Joseph tells her the same thing he's just told me.

"So I just have to wait here?"

"We'll be as fast as we can. I promise" I smile and she nods, not saying anything. I'm about to speak when there's a knock on the door and Tito comes in with his sons. "There you are. We went to your house and you weren't home. You guys ready?" Tito smiles and I look at him confused. "The game? You guys are still coming right?" Taj asks "I'm sorry. I completely forgot" I sigh, remembering they had a baseball game today "I'm really sorry, but i'm not gonna be able to make it"

"Leanne can still go" Joseph cuts in. "Actually I um..."

"It's fine" I cut her off from whatever excuse she was trying to think of. "It'll be good for you to have some fun and relax" I smile. "I'll come too" LaToya smiles "But you don't like baseball" Leanne frowns confused. "Doesn't mean I can't come and cheer on my nephews. C'mon it'll be fun and it'll give us two a chance to hang out" She smiles and Leanne doesn't say anything. "You'll be fine. You go and enjoy yourself" I smile and peck her lips and she nod, but seems a little nervous about leaving.

Shortly after Leanne and the others leave Joseph and I go to see our lawyer and he said it shouldn't take him more than 24 hours to get the order and will put it as his first priority. It didn't take as long as I thought it would, but Joseph had already spoken to him on the phone so there wasn't really many more questions he needed ask. He mainly just needed me to sign stuff.

When We're done we go to the hospital and get out of the car and Joseph stops me. "What are you doing?" I frown confused. "I told you, your to wait in the car"

"Your not seriously leaving me in the car? I'm not a little kid" I frown. "Watch me. Now you just wait here and I'll find out what's going on and why she was at the house last night and don't leave this car until I get back" he says sternly and I sigh heavily and get back on the car.

I'm getting really sick and tired of people treating and talking to me like I'm a kid. Especially Joseph. I bust my ass everyday working for him and even have a baby on the way, but it's like all he can ever see is some little kid that can't do anything.

****
Joseph's POV

I get to Lisa's room and she's putting the baby in the crib. "What are you doing here?" She looks at me confused. "Where's Michael?"

"It doesn't matter where Michael is. I wanna know why you were stalking around outside their house last night" I say getting straight to the point.

"I wasn't stalking anybody. I went there to see Michael and happened to go into labour as I got there" she shrugs. "But why were you there in the first place? Michael has made it pretty clear time and time again he doesn't want you anymore. How many ways does that boy have to tell you to leave him alone!?" I snap and the baby starts crying. "Now look what you've done" she frowns picking him up.

"What the fuck is this!?" I frown, pointing at the name on the side of his crib. "It's my son's name" she shrugs. "Michael, Joesph? Why would you name your kid after your ex husband? What the hell is wrong with you?" I frown "Why do you think?" She shrugs and smiles slightly. "He's supposed to be coming to see us today. Isn't he sweetie?" She coos at the baby. "Are you saying this is Michael's baby?" I frown confused "He's the little boy Michael always wanted" she smiles. And I look at her confused for a moment then walk closer to them. "Can I hold him?" I asks softly and she nods handing him to me. "Why don't you tell me exactly what's been going on with you and Michael?" I ask sitting on the edge of her bed with the baby. "Michael and I love each other"

"Michael said that? He said he still loves you?" I ask confused "He's never stopped loving me" she smiles.

*****
Leanne's POV

"Is everything ok?" TJ asks as We're walking around and I nod and fake a smile. "Is it because your not playing? Because you know my dad will let you straight back on the team once you've have your baby" he reassures me. "It's not that. I mean I do miss not playing, but it's just.." I pause and look over and see a group of girls looking over then quickly turn away when they see me notice them. "Everybody keeps staring at me" I mumble. "Their probably just surprised to see you. You left school awhile ago remember? And nobody knew why. And don't worry I didn't tell anybody the real reason, I promise"

"I think the staring is more to do with the huge baby bump I'm walking around with... They probably all think I'm a slut" I mumble that last part, and look towards the ground feeling people staring at me. "Well your not" he smiles and lifts my chin so I'm facing him again. "You don't have to be ashamed about being pregant. There's others girls at this school that are pregnant too and half of them don't even know who the father of their baby is and if they do their not with them anymore. At least you know who yours is and you and my uncle Michael are actually still together and pretty soon your gonna be a family" he smiles, placing his hand on my baby bump and I smile back at him through pursed lips.

"TJ!" Tito shouts as all the players are going onto the pitch. "Are you ok now?" He asks and I nod "Don't worry about all them. If they say anything to you just let me know and I'll take care of it for you" he smiles and gives me a hug.

"Leanne! Quick there's some seats here that actually look clean!" LaToya, waves over. "I'll catch up with you later" TJ chuckles and I go over and sit with LaToya. I'm not sure why LaToya was so eager to come to the game with me today because she doesn't even like sports or me for that matter.

Through out the game LaToya keeps asking me questions and looking confused everytime a player moves. "Who's winning?"
She asks "our team"

"Which is our team again?"

"The red. The one your nephew's are on" I fake a smile, trying not to get annoyed with her constant questions. "Is the game over?" She asks as everybody starts getting up. "The first half is. I'm gonna go get a hotdog. Do you want one?"

"Oh god no. You don't wanna go to one of those stands sweetie. Who knows what germs and flies are all over those hotdogs. Plus they could be laced with something" she scrunches her face at the thought. "I'll just get you a bottle of water then" I chuckle at her exaggeration towards hotdog stands.

As I'm walking over, I hear my name being called and turn and see Amy my old classmate walking over to me.

"Hey, I thought it was you" she smiles at me through pursed lips and I smile back at her the same way. "Um... I just wanna say I'm sorry about all that stuff that happened that day. With the fight and that other stuff. I  never thought you'd get kicked out of school"

"It's fine" I shrug "and I didn't get kicked out. I left"

"To have your baby?" She asks pointing at my baby bump. It's ok I'm not judging. Lots of teenagers have babies these days. Don't listen to those girls over there I know your not a slut" she says looking in the direction of the group of girls who were staring at me earlier

"Yeah. Um... I'm gonna have to get back" I say awkwardly. "I had no idea you and TJ were going out. Your so lucky he's like the hottest guy in school" she smiles. "I'm not with TJ" I shake my head confused. "Oh.. I just thought because I saw you both before the game and you two were all cuddly and stuff and when he was touching your baby bump. I'm guessing he's the father"

"We're just friends and no he's not the father" I frown getting defensive. "So if it's not TJ then who is?"

"What's that got to do with you?" I hear TJ from behind us. "I was just asking because I saw you and..."

"And you'd thought you'd come over here and try and get some gossip?" He cuts her off. "Um... maybe we could catch up another time" Amy turns to me and leaves.

"Are you ok?" TJ asks and I shake my head. "I just wanna go home. I'm sorry I just really don't wanna be here anymore" I mumble and he nods understandably and takes me to go and find LaToya.

"Hey, what's wrong?" She asks concerned when we walk over. "Leanne's just not feeling to good" TJ says, not going into detail. "I warned you about those hotdogs, but you wouldn't listen to me" she says getting up from her seat. "C'mon let's get you back" she smiles taking my hand. "If you want we can hang out tomorrow?" TJ says as we're getting ready to leave and I nod.

****
Michael's POV

I'm still sitting, waiting in my car and I'm about to text Leanne to see how everything is going at the game and Joesph suddenly swings open the door and drags me out of the car.

"What the fuck!?" I snap "is that your baby!?" He snaps and I look at him confused. "Lisa! Are you the father of her baby?"

"What!? Fuck no!" I snap surprised he's even ask. "So why did you wanna come here alone again so badly?"

"I didn't and I already told you why I was gonna come here. That kid has nothing to do with me!" I snap. "Why would you even think that!?"

"She told me the two of you have been seeing each other again and..."

"And you believed her!?" I snap "so nothing's happened between the two of you since she came back?"

"No" I frown. And he looks at me skeptically for a moment. "You did didn't you?" He frowns and I sighs heavily.

"It was one time and..."

"Are you fucking serious!?" He yells "so it is your baby! After everything that women did you.."

"No! It happened way before all that and before I was with Leanne" I cut him off "it was one time and It happened when she first came back and she was fucking around my head like she always did and I tried to ignore her, but then mother invited her to the house for dinner and when I went to the bathroom. She followed me and that's when it happened and I swear that was the last time anything ever happened between us. It was like 2 years ago and before I was with Leanne. I've never cheated on her. There's no way that baby could be mine, I swear"

"Then you won't mind coming inside and sorting this out then will you?" He raises and eyebrow. "Fine! I'll go speak to Lisa myself and.. "

"No you won't" he cuts me off "I managed to get this when she wasn't looking" he says holding up a pacifier. "You don't need to speak to Lisa. You just need to go into the hospital and get a DNA test to see if there's a match"

"Are you serious!? I don't have to prove shit! And I can't believe your actually falling for Lisa's deluded lies over your own son! I haven't done shit and..."

"She's named the baby after you" he cuts me off and I look at him confused. "She's claiming this baby is yours and you and her are still together and.. "

"And it's all bullshit!! Lisa's fucked up in her own little fantasy world and..."

"If it's not you then who is?"

"How the fuck should I know!? She's probably screwed half the state for all I care, but it's nothing to do with me!"

"Why are you getting so defensive?" He shrugs. "Why!? Because you dragged me out of a car like a fucking psycho then started accusing me of shit and didn't do. I don't know why she named her kid that, but it has nothing to do with me. I swear"

"If she's lying then you won't have a problem coming inside and doing this test then will you?" He shrugs. "Fine. Whatever" I sigh heavily. "But this all just a waste of time" I shrug and follow him into the hospital.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 103 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
1.6M 47.4K 50
"Listen Astrid MarĂ­a Johnson, if you really want to get rid of me so bad, go out on a date with me. Just one. And if you didn't like it, then you wil...
54 0 32
Mennettha Ellis who's always been for the underdog....intelligent, down to earth and although a Thick Madame can dance and skate her butt off. She...
2K 137 22
Lacey Stevens has been on her own since her parents died in a plane crash when she was eighteen. Now, six months before she turns twenty-two, she lea...