Vic Fuentes and the Boy from...

By OXkellicOX

Kellic based in the world of Harry Potter. Love both so why not. Vic is your average wizard in Gryffindor, w... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 6

134 7 0
By OXkellicOX

[Vic pov]

I wake up to the sounds of Mike and my parents talking very loudly outside my door. Almost as if they're arguing. I don't really care all that much so I just walk past them and into the bathroom. I got ready and I went back to my room, grabbed my trunk and we were off. Our parents drove us to Kings Cross and we leave our parents there and we head to the platform. And we board the Hogwarts Express.

"Heyyyyyy!" I hear as the door opens to the compartment that Mike and I are in.

I internally groan knowing that's Jaime's voice. I look over and see him walking in and sit next to Mike. I love Jaime, he's like my second brother, but I'm just not in the mood for his cheerfulness right now.

"Heyy, Hime!" Mike said excitedly.

"Hi" I said.

I heard Jaime whisper something to Mike but I didn't hear it, if only I cared more, I would ask.

"Oh, don't mind him he's just in a mood" Mike said to Jaime. I just rolled my eyes.

That's how it's probably going to be all the way to Hogwarts. Them two talking to each other. Me throwing my two cents in every once in a while. I still can't shake the thoughts of Kellin off of my mind. Why? I can't tell you. But ever since him and Oliver became a thing months ago, he's all I think about. Before, he was on my mind a lot and I would take a few glances at him during dinner, but that's all changed now. Maybe it's my naturally competitive nature and the jealousy is just eating me alive. And now I have to complete with Oliver. Well not exactly, he has all of Kellin's attention and I don't even know if he knows that I exist anymore.

We had that one conversation, but that was two months ago. And nothing has ever been said between us since and probably never will again. I knew he wasn't serious when he said we should hang out. He was probably just being nice. But he probably really didn't want anything to do with me.

"Hey Viiic, ... Vic" Mike said, taking me out of my thoughts.

"What" I said confused.

"We're here back at the Hogsmade station, come on" he said to me. I nodded. And got up and walked off the train with them.

This is going to be a long semester.

As I was walking off the train I did see Kellin getting off with a couple friends. I don't really know their names but whatever, he wasn't smiling, that amazing Kellin smile I've seen in the past. And he had his eyes glued to looking at the ground. I don't know why. I hope everything is ok, with him. I don't want to see him sad, if it's Oliver's fault that he's sad then I'll kill him. I want him happy, even if it's not with me. But the Kellin I see in front of me isn't happy. I'll find out why, one way or another.

I continue my way to the carriages and we went into the Great Hall, when we got to the school for the feast and we saw Lynn there with a book. No surprise there.

"Hey Lynn" I said getting her attention.

"Hi guys!" She screeched at us. Then got up and hugged us all really tight.

"Oh my god, you boys have no idea how much I missed you all, it was so boring here the whole time. There wasn't really anyone here, but I did meet one Hufflepuff girl Tay in the library, she was cool. But I missed you all, you have to tell me what you all have been up to, over break" she tolled us all.

Then Jaime started telling us what he did. I tried my best to pay attention to what he said. And block out my thoughts of him. But I'm just going to say that it's hard. So basically Jaime told us that his family was glad to see him and asked him all about school, and all of us. Then he told us a few things that he got for Christmas, and all that.

Mike told them what we did. And I thank him for not mentioning anything about me drinking and smoking weed. I didn't tell him not to mention it, he just didn't and it's a good thing I don't really want them knowing, how different I am in the muggle world. Lynn is half muggle so she might have an idea what it is and how they work. But she's still not like us. Jaime won't at all, being from a pure wizard family, and no idea how the muggle world works, outside of our muggle studies class.

Mike just told them that we visited our aunts and the rest of our family, and that they all hate us for being "different" and not like them. They also don't like our parents for letting us learn about magic and going here. But we're wizards and they're muggles. I love being a wizard, or I did.

I remember when I first got my letter six years ago. I was so excited but nervous at the same time. Then I was even more thrilled when Mike got his five years ago. It was nice having him here, that little piece of family here to help. But now I think I'd rather be home. I wish I still had my weed. I could really use it right now. But muggle things don't work or have the same effects here at Hogwarts.

Wait. I can try and brew something like it in potions. That's a good idea. While they're talking and eating cause the feast just started, I take out my Advanced Potions Making textbook and flip through casually. Mike is next to me so I don't want it being obvious what I'm looking to do.

"Vic? Are you reading a textbook?" Lynn asks me.

"Yeah so?" I stated.

"Nothing I've just never seen you read, let alone look at a textbook when not in class" she said. I just shrugged and continued to look. But then something catches my eye in the book.

It's a page if draughts and elixirs, and their ingredients. But one specifically pops out.

Draught of Peace - relieves anxiety and agitation of the drinker. It should be a turquoise blue when finished, and simmered before consumed. Side effects include overdoing the ingredients can put the drinker into a deep- or irreversible- sleep.
Ingredients - powdered moonstone
                      - syrup of hellebore
                     - powdered unicorn horn
                    - powdered porcupine quil 
Preparation:
1. Add powdered moonstone until the potion turns green. 2. Stir until the potion turns blue. 3. Add powdered moonstone until the potion turns purple.4. Allow to simmer until the potion turns pink. 5. Add syrup of hellebore until the potion turns turquoise. 6. Allow to simmer until the potion turns purple. 7. Shake powdered porcupine quills vigorously until they are ready and then add until the potion turns red. 8. Stir until the potion turns orange. 9. Add more porcupine quills until the potion turns turquoise.

As I look at how to make this potion it definitely seems tricky, but doable. It's level is advanced which is probably why it's in an advanced potion making textbook. But it seems like it might help me so I guess it's probably worth a shot. After the feast I'll go down to the potions room and try and brew some. I could wait till the morning when I have class, but what's the difference.

Before the feast is over I eat something. Now that it's over I'm walking with them back to the common room, only I'm going to be taking a detour and head down. Hopefully no one will notice. I split away from Jaime, Mike and Lynn, and head down to the dungeons to the potions room. I look around and make sure that Professor Slughorn isn't around, I don't see him, with any luck he's either gone to bed or still at the feast. But anyway I whip out my wand.

"Alohamora" I whispered and the door opened and I went inside. I grabbed the ingredients that I'd need.

When I got all the things then I left and made sure to close the door and I headed up to the common room. I made sure to be quick and quiet. I finally made it up to Gryffindor tower, and I said the password for the fat lady. I saw my friends talking in the common room and I quickly tried to walk passed them, and I was able to until they caught me.

"Vic? Where'd you go?" Lynn asked me.

"Yeah, and what's all that stuff your carrying?" Jaime asks. I ignored and kept going.

I took out my cauldron and put it over the fireplace and my potions textbook and started. But the next thing I know Jaime and Mike came into the dormitory.

"What are you doing?" Jaime asks.

"What does it look like?" I retorted back to him.

"Ok, so what potion are you brewing?" He asks now.

"Just some potion" I say.

"Vic" he says warningly.

"Jaime can you leave for a minute" I say. He nods and now it's just me and Mike.

"Ok, Vic tell what's going on, the whole break you were smoking weed and getting drunk. Before break you were always going out to get butterbeers, and now you're stealing ingredients from Slughorn to brew some potion. What potion even is it?" Mike says to me.

"Fine, but I'm brewing this whether you want me to or not. It's called draught of peace, alright it's to alleviate anxiety ok, like an alternative to the weed back home ok" I tell him.

"Ok, what are you so anxious about?" He asks. I sighed.

"Mike I told you about this" I said.

"Ugh, Vic, this is about Kellin isn't it" he stated. There's not point in denying it. I lowered my head in defeat.

"Vic you've got to get over him" I sort of ignored him. But I continue to brew the potion, while he talks.

I didn't really pay much attention to him while trying to make the potion, I had to concentrate and make sure that I didn't mess up. This was a complex potion to make so I had to sort of ignore him. Ok it's finally the right color that it's supposed to be and I think that this is a good time to try it out.

"Vic, are you really going to drink that, how do you know you even did it right?" He says.

"Well there's only one way to find out" I say.

I pour some into a glass and drink it. It's tasted gross, but it does work, so I must have done it right. Cause within seconds I felt calmer and less anxious.

"Well?" Mike says with concern.

"I feel fine, better then before, this it great, Mike I think you should probably go to your own dormitory and sleep. I'm going to as well" I say.

"Alright, but I'm going to have Jaime watch you I don't trust that potion you made" he says.

"Whatever" and I laid down on my bed. And I saw Mike leave.

_________

[Mike pov]

A/N: this is going to be a quick thing but I feel it's necessary, and it's not going to happen again, ok carry on.

As soon as I left Vic in his dormitory I went down to the common room. Jaime and Lynn where there and I had to tell them.

But I know I have to try and get Vic with Kellin. But there's only one problem, Oliver. I hate him, only cause I know him, we were sort of friends at one point, but something happened and yeah, but Vic, he doesn't know him and I can even see what he's doing to Kellin and I don't like it either. And if Vic found out, I don't know what he'd do. I know cause Kellin's in most of my classes except the two he as with Vic. Kellin is always late to the last few and he always shows us with red puffy eyes and recently he's had a bandage on his forearm. I don't know what's that's all about, but I'm not stupid and it know it's not good.

I reached the common room from and I walked up to them. It's now or never.

"Hey did you get anything out of him?" Jaime asked.

"Yeah, and it Kellin related" I said to them.

"Ok, what really happened over break and what was he doing?" Lynn asks me.

"Ok Vic has completely lost his mind and I I have no bloody clue why he can't get over Kellin, but I'm not Vic. So he smoked a lot of weed over the break and drank a lot, to alleviate anxiety and stress. So now he was brewing a potion that does just that. Look I don't care about that but he's obviously not getting over him anytime soon, so we have to take matters into our own hands" I tell them.

"What do you have in mind?" Jaime asked.

"Well I was thinking we have to get Kellin to brake up with Oliver first but, we have to get Vic with Kellin before the end of the school year, look I'll get closer to Kellin, and maybe we can hang out at some point and Vic happens to be there, but until then, Jaime I need you to go up and watch him I don't trust the potion that he brewed" I say. And Jaime nodded and walked past us up to the dormitories.

Now is me and Lynn, and we finished coming up with the perfect plan. I just want my big brother back. I miss him, he's so closed off and distant. Please let this be easy.

______________________________

Ok I hope you all enjoyed. Thanks for reading! Stay awesome =)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 235 13
Kellin is a 24 year old postitute and works at an underground strip club. He was disowned from his family because of this life style. He has one lo...
5.2K 177 24
Kellin is the trouble maker student, leader of his friends and victim? When a unstable home life erupts; Kellin may just throw his trust into someone...
4.2K 215 16
Vic is an incredibly shy and introverted boy, who hasn't left his house in years. Many of the neighbors don't even know of his existence, as he just...
3.3K 125 13
Eye Candy- visually and superficially attractive and entertaining but intellectually undemanding Kellin is a famous male model; which means he's eas...