Jack Frost x Reader~ My Snowf...

By Draco-Tomlinson

You're a normal girl living an ordinary life until you meet Jack Frost and the guardians. You live with them... More

It's Winter
Quick Twist
A quick enemy
Getting back at Tooth
Apologies and Arguments
Training
Manny, Nightmares and an awesome Free Day
Simulation
Fight and Flight
Winter's Kiss
Betrayal
A New Friend
Another Guardian
Easter...
A Visit Home
Pasta-lavista
Kidnapped
A Call for Help
Search for a Cure
Darkness
She's Not Here Anymore
You Forgot Me...?
Please Remember
Back To Normal
Im Back
A Library in Burgess
Tsunami
News from Manny
Light
Birthday's Are Awesome
Who Was I Before?
Apologies and New Powers
New Powers (Part 2)
Dear Diary
Twins?! (Part 1)
Twins?! (Part 2)
Love Is In The Air
Cupid's Arrows
Poison
Manny
A Lust Potion
7 Minutes in Heaven
Girls Night Out
Someone's Jealous~
3 vs 3
Christmas
A Sweet Surprise
The Wedding
Date Of Release: Oneshots

Forgotten

2.6K 83 75
By Draco-Tomlinson

Song: Don't Look Down (Nightcore)

"Hey guys you wanna sleep here tonight?" Jack asked Jamie and Raven after everyone was done eating.

"Ya sure! But won't our parents kill us?" Raven asked back.

"Tell them your stayed with me overnight." I said.

"K. Your parents are really worried about you though." Jamie replied.

"Can we just not talk about my parents please?" I said back.

"Why? What happened?" Raven asked and she hugged me once she saw my expression fall.

"They don't believe in me." I replied, and Jamie hugged us too.

"Aww it's ok. You still have us and the Guardians." said Raven, and I smiled.

"Ya, ya I know. Now let's go to sleep."

"Wait, where are we gonna sleep?" Jamie asked.

"You two could sleep on my bed. As long as you don't do any funny business." I said and smirked in victory when I saw them blush.

"S-shut up."

"Wait where are you gonna sleep." Raven asked, and she was smirking now.

.....

....

...

..

"Someone please give me my sword I feel like killing her."

I woke up to the sound of North and Bunny arguing about which ones better, Christmas or Easter.

I tried to get up, but someone's arms stopped me from it.

I panicked for a second but then remembered last night.

Turning my head, I saw Raven and Jamie cuddling too.

I tried to squirm out of Jack's grasp, but he just tightened his arms around me.

"You should sleep with me more." He mumbled sleepily in my ear.

"Shaddup, F-Frostbite." I stuttered while blushing. What a great way to start my day.

"5 more minutes pweaseeee." Jack whined.

"Fine, but let me at least take a picture of the couple over there." I said, gesturing to Raven and Jamie.

He didn't move so I took that as a yes and grabbed a random camera.

*click*

"Huh? Wh- Y/N!!" Jamie stirred awake once we saw me holding the camera.

I smirked and cuddled with Jack again.

"No fair, now I can't take a pic of you two." Raven whined once she woke up.

I rolled my eyes, and heard heavy footsteps coming towards the room.

"Everyone w- oh everyone is awake. Come out now, emergency meeting." North said once he came in.

We all stood up sleepily, freshened up a bit, and walked outside.

Everyone was gathered around the globe, and the 4 of us stood beside North.

I turned towards the globe, and saw the lights going out. Fast.

"W-what? How?" Kendall stuttered out.

"Lucretia." North replied.

"She's not in the cell anymore, mate." Bunny said, hopping towards us.

"Oh no.... how'd she get out?" Sandy pictured.

"She's not our problem now. We need to make the kids believe in us again." Tooth said.

"Jack, Y/N, you two handle Asia, I will handle Europe, Bunny to Australia, Tooth to Africa, Kendall South America, and Sandy to North America. Raven and Jamie come with me." North ordered, and we all nodded.

"Do anything to make 'em believe and stop fearing!" Bunny added before we all separated.

The wind carried me really fast this time, and I was holding onto my sword really tight so it wouldn't fall.

"Jack, you take 24 countries, I'll take the other 24, k?" I said, and Jack nodded.

"You can make the wind carry you yourself, right?" Jack asked.

"Yup. Cya in a bit!" I said back. "Be safe!"

I landed in a random country, which I recognized to be Japan.

"Ok. Time to make kids believe again." I said to myself.

I flew over Tokyo, and saw a pair of teens, having a snowball fight.

The wind softly carried me down, and I landed in the snow.

A snowball immediately hit my face, and I fell backwards.

"Wow, Ruby, did you see that? The snowball hit something invisible!" Said a girl.

"I know! Hold on, is it just me or is something forming there?" said the other girl, who I assumed to be Ruby.

"It's a person!!" said the first girl.

"Sup?" I said to the girls.

"W-who are you?" stuttered out Ruby.

"Sorry, kiddo. No time for introductions. I need to make more people believe in me." I said.

"Wait, we can help! We have a small band, which is pretty famous in Asia, so we could tell all our fans about you!" said the first girl.

"And we have our next concert in 10 minutes in there!" Ruby said as she pointed at a dome-shaped building.

I thought about it for a while, and then nodded.

"Thanks." I said, and they smiled.

"Glad to help."

And that's how the entire Asia believed in me.

....waiting....

...still waiting...

..where is everyone?!..

I was already back at the workshop, and I was waiting for everyone else to get back.

The lights on the globe were coming back fast, but there were still a few places that barely had any lights.

Bunny finally arrived, and Jack flew in after him.

"Jack, guess what? I made the entire Asia believe in me." I said and smirked.

"Well, at least I tried." Jack shrugged, and Tooth flew in.

"Jack, when was the last time you visited Africa?" she asked.

"Um...well...I don't think I ever visited Africa..." Jack replied sheepishly.

"The people there are so kind though!" Tooth squealed. "And I got a lot of teeth!"

North came in with Raven and Jamie, and Kendall flew in not long after.

Sandy flew in with his plane, and landed safely.

"Good job everyone! More lights are on globe." North said, and we all looked towards the globe to see a lot more lights.

"But Lucretia's still out there....what do we do about her?" I asked North.

"Well, nothing for now. We wait and see. Now we eat!" North bellowed.

"Yay! I need foooooodddddd....." Kendall said and sat at the table.

After dinner, Raven and Jamie left, and I went to our room and laid down on my bed.

I turned on my side and saw a picture frame with a picture in it, of 3 people who I can't remember.

"Y/N can you sleep with me again, pleaseeee??" Jack begged me.

I rolled my eyes. "Fineeee~" I replied, and I snuggled in with him again. Even though he was cold, he gave me some sort of warmth.

But the thing which kept on bugging me was who were the people in the picture frame.

They seemed like some people who were.....

Forgotten...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.5K 1.8K 11
Before Jack Frost and even before the 4 Legendary Guardians & Pitch, there was the first guardian made my Manny; her name, Angela. She fought the boo...
15.3K 349 64
A Rise of the Guardians/Frozen Fanfiction He was the only friend she'd ever had. She was the first one to see him. And then he was gone. Five year...
51.8K 1K 21
Generation after generation, immortal Guardians like Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy protect the world's children from darkness an...
113K 3.8K 22
ᯐ π‹πŽπ•π„π‹π˜ π’ππŽπ– π…π‹π€πŠπ„π’ ( πšπ™Έπš‚π™΄ 𝙾𝙡 πšƒπ™·π™΄ π™Άπš„π™°πšπ™³π™Έπ™°π™½πš‚ ) ─────────────────── ❝ π–π‡πˆπ“π„ π‹πˆππ’! 𝐏𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄! 𝐁𝐑𝐄...