A Walk On The Softer Side (Mp...

By ImTheMuggleMundane

♥Book #1♥ Omega Quincy Warmers has a massive job ahead. He's going to take over his pack, "Lycan" soon. Thou... More

1-Playing *Edited*
2-Moving *Edited*
3-Greeting *Edited*
4-Travelling
5-Kidnapping
6-Finding
7-Escaping
8-Debating
10-Possesing
11-Managing
12-Recalling
13-Storming
14-Offering
15-Apologizing
16-Betraying
17-Dreaming
18-Talking
19-Marrying
20-Blessing
21-Returning
22-Birthing
23-Discussing
24-Dueling
25-Promising
26-Imprisoning
27-Attacking
28-Burning
29-Finishing
-Aftermath-

9-Healing

23.2K 862 126
By ImTheMuggleMundane

Lance By The Side

October's P.O.V

My head ached; I could feel every volume of blood suddenly pounding against my skull in the similar beat of an angered drummer.

Light, though obvious whispers were sounded above me, in response I thinned my lips therefore resisting the urge to speak.

I wanted to gather information. Just something to report to the outside world if I ever did escape, or perhaps wrote down a diary by the time my build was only ashed bones.

"Wakey, wakey - oh for God's sake Owen! Do you think he's still alive?" A quirky high pitched tune rung out. A nervously worrisome pitch layering the female voice.

"Like I would know Sophie! The Omega prince kicked him pretty roughly! You know that when Quincy acts violently, he means it!"

"That's your fault y'know, now because of this, his majesty won't leave the sparring room, and you know how Lance is with him. Plus that new werecat, he just won't leave him alone. He's getting pretty-"

"Shut up! Don't recite any of that miserable palace gossip to me, it doesn't count. This time next year they'll be happily mated and all will be well..."

I was done, exhausted, tired and not to mention grumpy.

Now people were talking about me as if I wasn't even here, all of which aggravated me strongly. I called out, demanding attention.

"Who's going to be happily mated in a year?" I asked, the effort far much more than I had thought, so much that I groaned afterwards.

Sharp gasps sounded above me, as I felt a hand slap to my temple.

It wasn't just a hand however, it was cool towel. Pleasantly making me serene as I bristled.

Gradually initiating my eyes to open once I connected my face above, I came face to face with a pearly blue set of eyes.

"You're awake," The rough lips moved slowly, as though unsure of how to react. Or maybe surprised.

I cracked a smile, "Yeah." Naturally resting my head down unto what felt like a soft pillow.

"The Omega prince will be relieved. He thought that you were a goner. Can you stand?" It was a female, judging by her heart shaped baby face and rosy cheeks. Her feminine jaw line and large breasts were now pushed unto my chest.

Strangely, I didn't feel attracted despite how undeniably pretty she, the brunette was.

"I'll help you up October, here." The dark haired man extended his arms out to me.

Owen had wrapped his arm around my waist, gently pulling me up then prepping me against the pillow.

I could now see that I had returned to whatever was either the medical or resting room.

Though this time, when turning my head to the side slightly I could see my previous escapee door locked in chains. Firmly.

Like I was running away again, last time I did so I ended up in some sickos bedroom.

Quincy had been in that bedroom; Quincy had been changing in that bedroom, Quincy-

"Owen quick! Hold his shoulders down whilst I sedate him!" The brunette shrilled.

Owen didn't bother to hesitate, roughly grabbing me by the shoulders before slamming me back into the head of the bed.

"Where's Quincy! What've you done with him! Where the hell is he! I'll kill you; I'll bloody kill you if he's hurt!" My anger shook the walls, my tense body fighting against Owens's build.

I could feel him weakening, his strive cracking. A pleading glance to make me stop, or at least for me to calm down-

How could I dare to calm down? When Quincy could be out there, hurt, alone or with another woman or man! What if he was worried about me? Perhaps he too was looking for me and this would just be the exact thing to-

Then it happened.

The instant cooling sensation that travelled through my pores, how quickly I collapsed I wouldn't remember, only that I couldn't hear anything at all anymore.

My head hit the bed, thumping it down flatly as I rested down unto it. My hazy gaze soaring above my head, the unforeseen fit dilating down rapidly. I couldn't remember anything, I wasn't even able to hear anything but only the simple sighs that the people above me gave out.

I wasn't a monster, why were they so concerned with me? I wanted to just go home, yet now every time I pictured home I saw Quincy. Only him and I, which would be my home.

"Owen that recessive gene that Quincy detected, it's something (I can assure you) but he's not a werewolf."

*****

Zachary's P.O.V

"Hold, and then pull your majesty." Lance whispered into his ear, hands invitingly planted unto Quincy's waist.

Quincy inclined his chin, his grip on the thin bow arching backwards as he hauled the string back to the area of his rear. His focus, the nocking point.

A breath in, then a sturdy release as the arrow shot by, slamming firmly into the would-be heart of the wooden doll.

The doll collapsed, a satisfying thud siring Quincy's happiness. His face splitting into a delighted beam. The brunette revealed his bright white teeth, as his electric blue eyes sparkled.

It was probably the eighth world wonder when Quincy Warmers smiled. It was just that special, just that little bit more pure. His smile alone could brighten up the world.

"That was amazing Quincy, pretty hot if you ask me." Lance's voice visibly tickled Quincy's neck, where his head was currently positioned. His arms disgustingly wrapped around the smaller boy's waist.

Quincy fiddled with his bow, frowning. He then placed it downwards, sighing before his eyes reconnected with Lance's.

Quincy grinned. "I'm getting better with a bow I think, though I'm still so much better with a gun..." He wandered off, staring at the gun shelf depressingly; shoulders hunching.

It was much more feminine for an Omega, if he or she must fight to use a bow or such. It wasn't practical as Quincy had made his duty to point out while he bitterly complained - though it added certain elegance to the charm of which an Omega should already hold.

Lance smirked, "Well of course. I taught you everything that you need to know. I could teach you so much more,"

"What? Like how to handle a machete like Row? That'd be amazing!" Quincy replied innocently, fist pumping into the air eagerly.

Lance winced, beyond any doubt uncomfortable enough to admit to Quincy that his wants were indeed unlikely. Guns were one thing, machetes unspoken of.

Yet rather than admitting that, Lance simply lied. He grabbed Quincy's waist, rolling his sneaky hands by the brunette's side.

I grunted, anger fusing. My knuckles beating together as I watched despite myself. It was one of those moments when you just don't want to look; still despite yourself you can't turn away. Rather you observe in earnest hope. (Surely I didn't precisely know what I was hoping for.)

It was clear, maybe even borderline obvious that Lance's interests in Quincy lay elsewhere. As in, an interest in the two of them laying somewhere...

A touch on the shoulder would soon lead to a caressing of the side and then to a grip of the hands until Lance would firmly tackle him, chests touching one another.

That was only when Lance even managed to tackle him. Quincy Warmers was unlike any Omega that I'd ever seen, young or old - he was a unique case.

Quincy might have been small, and even compacted (a substitute word for on the lean side to be honest) but he was sure not to let that get him down, he moved quickly. Too quickly. So that concluding in him getting others down.

He could have you in a headlock with a loaded gun pressed to the side of your head in a couple of mere seconds.

It only made me love him more, his special strength and passion. So unlike most of the weak needy Omegas that were typical of the population.

They were so boring. Anyone was boring when compared to Quincy.

Quincy kicked, he fought plus he actually seemed to enjoy kicking ass, totally parallel to his doll like features and soft pastel colours that he adorned.

In some ways, it was the best of both worlds. A sweet and angelic Omega that resembled a blue-eyed angel, but he could kick anyone out of their senses in a minute of time when angered. Any Alpha who mated with him would be reassured that he would be capable of sorting himself out. He would be a Mate to be proud of.

Too bad he wasn't my Mate.

I chanced a look up at them again, as they had now moved on to wrestling. Quincy had the warrior beta firmly pressed down unto his belly, hands tied behind his back.

"One, two, three! Okay!" Quincy hopped off, kicking a spare gun to the side as he walked by.

Lance dusted himself off, jumping up. His dirty blonde hair was now newly ruffled, hair askew. His face lightly flushed, even his brown eyes displaying the tiniest hint of happiness. He couldn't wipe off the smug grin on his stupid face either.

I wanted to crush my fist into his jaw.

It took me a while, a short moment of time to notice that Quincy was now steadily approaching me, or at least the glass case that kept me in the spectator's room.

I prayed that he wasn't going to dismiss me, off-put by my dedicated presence to his practise session.

I tensed, though immediately relaxed when he ceased his trek, his nose pressed against the glass, only that bleeding thin window separating the two of us. A playful simper and soundless laugh.

I flushed, as he perkily grinned. I desired to hear his laugh, probably make a blessed track of it.

He mouthed something, my brows furrowing when he tapped unto the window repeatedly for emphasis.

"Go? Go where?" I asked, completely confused.

He pouted, reluctantly moving away from the window afterwards sauntering into an adjacent door and vanished.

Lance threw me a lour, his eyes narrowed suspiciously as his brows creased.

I didn't bother to spare a thought on him; rather my attention was diverted when the door for the spectator's room was unlocked.

Quincy quickly ambled in, a trail of sweat cloaked unto his temple. His cheeks were healthily flushed, a towel flung over his shoulder as he dabbed on his head.

He seemed delighted to see me, his grin widening immensely.

I was filled with pride suddenly, an overwhelming sense of happiness that he was possibly noticing me.

"Hey, would you mind if I borrow that water bottle? Terrible of me but, I'd be incredibly happy..." He rambled off, an embarrassed blush filling his face.

Disappointment hit me like a truck, a truck filled with rocks. With an obese driver.

"Y-yeah." I stammered, thrusting it at him.

It was a lame throw, far too high for him. Still, miraculously he managed to catch it, jumping up. Once he'd hit the ground again he gifted me with a much cherished grin.

He drank, his Adam's apple bobbing, hindering no thoughts of how he could possibly be seducing me as he did so. When done, he tightly screwed the blue lid back unto the bottle.

"So...I noticed that you've been observing me as of late. See anything that you like?" He teased.

Yes. So much, your ass, your face, your smile and that cute little beauty mark that you have just right above your lip - can I feel it maybe?

I gulped. "No, no not really. No offence to you of course! I liked your equipment... I'm Zachary Blackbird, alpha of a long deceased band-"

He held up a hand, cutting me off shortly, "I know who you are. We've met before, am I right? I apologize for how rude that I was beforeha-"

It was my turn now to spare him of the trivial matters, "I couldn't care less Quincy. Only, I noticed that you didn't arrive yesterday to the dinner. As well as your older brother, he was absent."

Quincy altered his face into a hearty crimson. "Of course, you see my mate had a struggle with arriving. He wasn't very...I can't share this with you, I am deeply sorry regardless. Though I can assure you, such rudeness won't take place again."

Silence, a respectful one as Quincy awaited my verdict. We children in royalty were practically soaked in manners from an early upbringing, which Quincy evidently didn't differ from.

I flapped my right hand around dismissively.

"Don't worry yourself about it, I wasn't disturbed at all. Might as well add your bed rest is also impeccable, I should let you know." The compliment was released out of my throat, as I extended my arm. "Far too splendid for simple guestrooms. You don't resist expense do you?"

Gladly he took it, cracking a grin. "That's good then. Are you planning to stay then? You and your band? I've accepted you, not that I could not exactly."

I nodded, "The mates?"

"Yup." He popped the 'p'. "I'd rather not have a savage group of angered Alphas on my hands."

I was thinking about our hands currently rather, my smooth yet calloused hands comparing surfaces with his smaller plane ones.

It felt wonderful. A little bit of heaven. "Quincy I just wanted to say to you-"

He glared at me, silencing me numbly. I practically bit on my tongue in surprise.

"Shh." He whispered, harshly before his eyes again softened. "Pardon me, sorry. Just I meant to say- "

The arena was being opened again, I rotated my focus back to the fighting space. Quincy seemed to be scrutinizing it, or at least studying the player that had entered.

"Watch." He warned, "It's Rowan." He had released his connection on my hand, poking a finger at the glass. Singling out the one player.

I didn't know how he gathered that, the newcomer had an entire gear setup covering their face, a skin tight uniform that cloaked their entire body in black. It was a one suit, thin though gave off the impression that if intended it could give off to a certain stretch.

The newcomer curtly addressed Lance, thumbing him into the direction of another room. Which Lance didn't even bother to argue with? Rather the Alpha ran quite steadily in the given direction.

Whoever was inside of this secondary skin, I had opted to like.

I watched, driven to curiosity by his sister's balanced agility. Instead of a practised doll, puppeteered by a trained swift expert, she worked with holograms.

Each hologram quicker than the last as Rowan shot at their feet or head. She was rapid; sparing no second glance after one had been disintegrated. Though still alert sufficiently so as to rotate around speedily enough to catch a hologram out.

What was most gratifying about her methods was the aftermath shattering a hologram would have, suddenly these white pixel creatures would collapse, sunken into the metallic ground as though they had never been there. Giving off a microwave sense of noise before they seemed to 'die'.

Quincy was captivated, watching in earnest like a pupil studying their teacher. In that aspect of fighting I perceived that he deeply respected his elder sister, furthermore was eager to be on par with her.

When finally done, Rowan whipped off the headgear displaying a bush of red hair that she swung about. Her breaths sharp and short.

Another hologram had randomly appeared, jumping out of nowhere, at high speed galloping up to her. Quincy screeched out, yelling. His arms wildly flapping about as he frantically waved at her in hope.

"Rowan! Look behind you! The illusion isn't over yet!" He bellowed, slamming his fist out on the glass.

If the outside reception to sound passing through the glass was anything like the inside of the spectating room, Rowan most certainly was a lost case.

I was sure that soon I would be figuring out what would happen, if human contact collided with that scarily computer-operated body, only I never did.

Rowan spun round, blasting the hologram right where a heart would be situated. The thing gave out a strangled cry, before collapsing to the ground defeated.

Rowan smirked, smiling towards us. Quincy beamed at his elder sister, waving back at her.

I was now reassured that Quincy Warmers and his family were perfect. Especially Quincy.

I could not wait to meet his wolf, which would be undoubtedly powerful. I was nearly certain of it, Quincy had ought to have gathered his unbeknownst courage from within him perhaps, that would be a decent explanation. Or maybe he did just have a confused nature.

A powerful wolf for a powerful Omega, they would certainly be a fine pairing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 1K 16
Sequel Collection series set in A/B/O (omegaverse) featuring F!Alphas, M!Alphas, M!Betas, and M!Omegas. Features: Rut and heat cycles, nesting, same...
82.1K 4.3K 94
Kongbop (Omega)- A extremely shy, yet charming, well-mannered 19-year-old, who will begin his first year at his dream collage. He has a horrible past...
69.5K 3.1K 134
[[MATURE CONTENT]] Pack, family, mate. Loyalty, respect, honor. These are the words that form the foundation of the wolf society. At six years old, E...
55.7K 1.8K 5
🔞Includes Mature Themes🔞 Such As- Sex A/B/O Dynamics Smut Profanity Kinks Violence Blood and Gore Graphic description of blood Mpreg Intersex ma...