Insanable! # Book 1

By goldndiamonds

Highest ranks: Rank #1 in watty2017 on 10oct2020 Rank #1 in hotromance on 13july 2k18 Rank #1 in "cuteromance... More

Chapter 1. (s)
2
Chapter 3. (s)
chapter 4. (r)
chapter 5. (r )
Chapter 6. (s)
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76.
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79.
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87.
Chapter 88.

Chapter 84.

3.8K 211 57
By goldndiamonds

"Just chuck it, okay. I have given you enough .. Now its time to return my favours". I shout at top of my voice....

"Just try to understand, I really don't have enough money to give you... My company will be in loss even if tried to return even the 10% of your  money back." Chipped this shit-at-name-of-buisness.

I smirked.

"You know what? Even if you sold your whole company to me even then you will be not able to return all the money.." I smirked...

"See you know, I really don't have any money, my company is going in loss. And I don't know what will happen to my family if I sold out the company to you." Chipped this greedy man in front of me.

"What kind of family you are talking about... We all know that you don't give a shit about your family. Okay. So know stop all this rubbish... Mr. Aggarwal. I have had enough of you." I state lifting myself up from the white couch of his room.

"Enjoy today's party as much as you can because from tomorrow you won't be having any money to spent on your fucking shit. I am taking your company and other stocks." I said fixing my coat as I make my way out of the room only to get a view of a party in its full swing downstairs.

"But Mr. Shekhawat.... Wait... You can't do this...what I will do without my company and stocks.... Mr. Shekhawat at least just think about me.." Chipped Mr. Aggarwal..

I sighed hard.

Some people are just intolerable..

From upstairs ...I hold the iron  railings and make myself comfortable there.. Because I know this man is not going to stop with his rantings anytime soon.

I look downstairs...
Crowd of people.....
Drinking...
dancing...
Chatting...

I ran my eyes through the crowd..... Until

My search stop on my granny.. My lovely granny.

And my heartbeat stop for a moment as I just saw the epitome of beauty right beside my Granny...

Clad in red full length dress, a bun on her head, loose curls falling around her face, her pearl necklace she is playing with while talking to granny. The way she put her red painted nails on her red lips when she laugh at some random joke that my granny cracks..

Did something is wrong with my heart......? Because my heartbeat fasten suddenly. I think I need to see a doctor.

"who's the lady with my granny. The Lady in the red???." I asked to a confused looking Mr. Aggarwal.

My eyes fix on the beautiful lady with my granny.

"Oh.. That.lady..umm. Let's chuck it. that's not necessary now. The thing necessary is that you can't do this to me now." Chipped Mr. Aggarwal.

I glared him hard..

"I just asked. Who. Is . the .Lady. With. My . granny." I chipped slowly, controlling myself otherwise I would have throw him downstairs until now.

"Sanyukta. That's my daughter from my first wife. " He chipped like she is some kind of disease..

"We both are doing business together from past three years. But I never see her around.. Never.." I chipped, my eyes returning to her.

Sanyukta...! I rolled the name on my tongue.

"Yeah because she did her schooling from a boarding school in London and also her higher studies from London. She just came back two months ago."  Chipped Mr. Aggarwal.

"So you spent some of my money on her studies also." I chipped .

At least that will be a good thing this greedy person had ever done.

" no!!! I don't have much money to handle her bullshit too. She went there own by herself, something scholarship and shits. Let's talk about our business Mr. Shekhawat. Give me some more years.." Mr. Aggarwal said.

"I know it will be very difficult for a person like you.... But will you try to respect girls ..at least in front of me.. !! " I state glaring him straight in his eyes.

"I'm telling you. Don't go on her looks, she is a piece of shit...." He said but I cut him in between.

"One more word and I will be beating the hell out of you not minding the age difference between us." I chipped sternly.

He look really scared by my warning. Did he really think I'm even going to touch a shitty person like him.?

"I really pity your daughter.. She really  deserves a good father." I chipped and make my way downstairs where my granny is.

I didn't look back but I know Mr. Aggarwal is following me.

As I make my way toward the ladies, I don't know, but my heartbeat began to run in a marathon.

What the fuck is happening.???

I stand right in front of them.
"Shall we go granny.?" I chipped to granny, who is smiling fondly.

"Hey! Randhir... Have you done your business." She asked and I nodded.

"Now meet Sanyukta. Sanyukta Aggarwal, Mr. Aggarwal's daughter.
And Sanyukta, he is Randhir, Randhir Shekhawat, my grandson." Chipped granny smiling..

Isn't my granny look "too" much happy.

"Hi, nice to meet you." Sanyukta chipped slowly, forwarding her hand for a shake.

I too gladly accept her hand and shake our hand softly.

Her skin so soft, delicate, fragile...as like her voice.

I need to leave her hand even if I'm feeling not to do so.

Suddenly she look behind me and her beautiful smile vanish.

I look behind only to see Mr. Aggarwal, staring her hard.

I look back at the cute pure innocent soul.

But when she found me looking at her she smiled , but the smile didn't reach to her eyes.

She don't like her father. Obviously who will like a father like him... He is so greedy.

I'm scared that in future he may use her to earn money ....

I cringed at the thought..

She look so pure.. Innocent..

Suddenly I'm feeling all protective and possessive around her.

What is happening to me??

Then Mr. Aggarwal said something to her which I didn't notice and her smiles again faded. and she make her way upstair, maybe to her room.

I don't know what I'm feeling, I'm feeling suffocated.

She's an angel trapped in hell.

**

"I don't want my money back and not even your company." I state as I come face to face again with this greedy man ever. Mr Aggarwal.

We are sitting in his office and discussing the business.

His eyes lits up with happiness.

"Really.?"

He want assurance ..bloody cheap..

"Do you think I will lie." I scowls at him.

"oh no no. Not at all. Thank you. thank you so much. Mr. Shekhawat." Mr Aggarwal chipped.

"But..." I smirked.

"But??" He repeat.

"Its only possible if you let me marry your daughter, Sanyukta." I paused because I know he can't keep his mouth shut for much time.

"But why?, she is a little piece of shit, good for nothing, same like her mother. She can't give you what you want. She doesn't worth it..." He chipped but I cut him off.

"I will free you from all the loans I gave you in the past." I chipped simply.

"Deal done!" He chipped sitting back in his chair, confused as hell what just happened..

"Don't . use. The. Term. Deal. Understand. Because its not a deal or kind of business for me." I glare in his eyes socket to make him realise how serious I'm.

"Ready the formalities papers soon. I want this marriage soon as possible. Get it." I asked and her nodded.

I make my way out of his cabin.

"I really liked the girl in the party. What do you think. ".. Granny words runs in my mind.

I'm feeling very good now. Really very good..

But soon I remember something and went back to his cabin.

"After all this, stay away from my family, and from "my family" I mean Sanyukta too. Okay" I state and make my way to my own company.

I come out of the cabin and call Granny.

"Hey granny I have a surprise for you..."

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

643K 40.7K 102
#2 in Indian on 09/22 Lovestories are fairytales where a prince charming comes on white horse ! Not really!! Sometimes it's a bit different! When one...
122K 8.2K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
10.3M 573K 64
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 They never thought of being each other's but destiny had another plans. 𝗩𝗜𝗗𝗬𝗨𝗧 𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗬𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜...
253K 11.1K 76
*************************************** He is cruel but he has a heart!! She is kind but misunderstood!! He is like fire!! She is like rain!! He is c...