Let It Rain Love {BoyxBoy}

By Revenge_Diamond

Rain isn't that bad. It's what brought Eric Micheal Days, and Chase Jared together. But both the boys aren't... More

Let It Rain Love {BoyxBoy}
The Morning
Monday
Craziness
Comfort
Romance
Moments
Don't Let It Slip
I'm Not Okay (I Promise)
Let It Rain
Rhythm of Love
Relationship
The Closet?
Turned Night Into Day
Let It Be Memorable
Author's Note

Visitor's Kiss

8.1K 288 51
By Revenge_Diamond

Dedicated to CrazedWriter for being awesome and supportive. Also, one of my many internet best friends. Love ya lots, Marceline<3

~ < ~

"Honey, someone's here to see you." my mother said quietly. I felt her come and sit next to me on the bed. She moved the hair out of my face.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"James." she replied, I could hear the laughter in her voice. I pulled the blanket over my face and groaned. Right now, I didn't feel like having any company over.

"Come on, sweetie. He's waiting." she ordered.

I pushed the blankets off of me, "Tell him come up here."

"Okay!" she squealed. She covered her hands over her mouth and walked down the stairs. I could hear her 'ooh' to herself. I rolled my eyes. Groggily, got up and looked for a shirt to put on.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed?" I heard James' voice laugh.

I turned around and blushed, "Hey, I can't have time to find a shirt?"

 "You got that body." he winked and laughed.

I found a plain, white tee to put on. James came over and sat on the bed. He looked around examining my room.

"So how come you came over?" I asked as I sat next to him.

"Just because. Well, to check on you. You got hurt pretty bad, ya know." he nodded.

"Yeah, guess so." I scratched the back of my head. He looked over to the side. I studied him closely. His beautiful, golden blonde hair was so long and messy; it made him look cute. And they way he laughed.

But, I couldn't be in love with both him and Chase. I just couldn't be.

"You were protecting him. Weren't you?" he asked after a pause.

"Huh?" I asked taken off guard.

"You were protecting Chase." he said, answering his own question.

I paused, "Yeah."

"That was, nice." he shrugged.

"He's like a brother." I blurted out. I quickly regretted it. One, it was a lie. And two, I loved him.

"Ooh." he grinned.

"Ooh, what?" I laughed, playfully.

"Eh nothing." he stuck his tongue out. I laid down on back and rested my hands behind my head.

"Okay." I shrugged. He laid down next to me, and stared at me.

"May I help you with something?" I winked.

He shrugged, "You have pretty eyes."

"What?" I asked taken off guard.

"You, have pretty eyes." he repeated, this time a little lower.

"You do too." I blurted.

He smiled and laughed. I did as well, it felt like the semi-awkward moment had gone away. He tapped my arm.

"Yeah?" I nodded.

But he didn't reply or say anything back. Instead,he began to lean in. I inhaled, he was going to kiss me. Should I kiss him back? What about Chase? I kept asking myself questions, but his lips pressed to mine gently before I could answer any of them.

"Hey, honey Chase is--OH MY GOD!" my mother screamed.

We both pulled away and sat up. I sighed, she had no idea she had just saved me from getting deeper involved in a love triangle.

"Um, Mrs. Days. Hello." James waved awkwardly as he stood up.

"Hi mom." I smiled a little.

"I-I was going to tell you that Chase was calling Eric," she nodded. "Sorry, for...interrupting."

"Hey, Eric. I should be going." James replied as she walked out of the room.

"Oh, okay. See ya tomorrow." I nodded. And he walked out without saying another word. I sighed and went to grab my cellphone. I went to 'Contacts' and clicked on Chase's name. It was four times, then he answered.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Hey, Chase." I smiled.

"Oh hi. Are you doing okay, Eric? I feel bad, this was my fault, but then again, I could have never last two seconds in a fight. But you're okay, right?" he rambled on.

I nodded, "Chase, I'm fine. It's okay. And James came over too."

  He was silent for a couple of seconds, "How come?"

"Just because, like he checked on me." I replied.

"Oh. That's, er, nice."

"Yeah...."

"Um, hey can I call you later or something? I need to get started on my homework. And I still sore from when, well you know, Nathan tackled me."

"Aw, that's alright. You get better, okay?"

"I will, bye."

"Bye." and I hung up.

Why is everything so complicated? Oh, that's right. Because we make it like that. And because it's life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

832K 27.1K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...
3.8K 172 9
yizhan ficလေးပါ ongoingလေးမို့ လိုက်ဖတ်ပေးကြပါအုံးဗျာ
752 105 24
For Cameron Daniels it was a love story that began with just one look. A look from a new boy at school that seemed to search deep into his soul and f...
459K 42K 33
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...