Jack Frost x Reader~ My Snowf...

By Draco-Tomlinson

You're a normal girl living an ordinary life until you meet Jack Frost and the guardians. You live with them... More

It's Winter
Quick Twist
A quick enemy
Getting back at Tooth
Apologies and Arguments
Training
Manny, Nightmares and an awesome Free Day
Simulation
Fight and Flight
Winter's Kiss
Betrayal
A New Friend
Another Guardian
Easter...
A Visit Home
Forgotten
Kidnapped
A Call for Help
Search for a Cure
Darkness
She's Not Here Anymore
You Forgot Me...?
Please Remember
Back To Normal
Im Back
A Library in Burgess
Tsunami
News from Manny
Light
Birthday's Are Awesome
Who Was I Before?
Apologies and New Powers
New Powers (Part 2)
Dear Diary
Twins?! (Part 1)
Twins?! (Part 2)
Love Is In The Air
Cupid's Arrows
Poison
Manny
A Lust Potion
7 Minutes in Heaven
Girls Night Out
Someone's Jealous~
3 vs 3
Christmas
A Sweet Surprise
The Wedding
Date Of Release: Oneshots

Pasta-lavista

2.9K 84 56
By Draco-Tomlinson

Song: Safe and Sound (& the video is of Jack!)

We landed in front of the workshop, and Raven and Jamie's mouths were hanging wide open.

"Wow!! Is this...Santa's workshop?!" Raven exclaimed.

"Well, duh!" I said in reply. "But we call him North here."

"Awesome!" Jamie said as he pushed open the doors and ran inside.

Raven ran in after him, and me and Jack walked in.

We heard a loud thud and some shouts in another language, so I ran and Jack flew towards the source of it.

"North!" Jamie said, hugging him.

"Jamie! Good see you again!" North said, and hugged Jamie back, but lightly.

After they stopped hugging, North looked towards Raven.

"Raven! You on top of nice list!"

Raven gasped. "Really?! Thank you Santa- sorry I mean thank you North!" and she hugged him too.

Bunny came hopping out, and Raven gasped again.

"Is that....the Easter- wait I thought he was supposed to be a Bunny, not a Kangaroo." she said, and I fell on the floor while laughing.

"See Bunny? Me and Y/N aren't the only ones who think your a kangaroo!" Jack said in between laughs.

"Ya, ya, very funny mate." Bunny said, and hopped to Jamie.

"Who is this girl and how do you know her?" he asked him, and Jamie blushed lightly.

"Well, she's Raven and she's my girlfriend." Jamie replied, and Raven blushed.

Bunny frowned. "Cmon, Jack and Jamie have girlfriends. Why don't I?!"

"Maybe because you haven't met the right person yet." Raven said, and I nodded.

"Plus, I know you like someone. *cough* Tooth *cough*" I said, and Bunny blushed.

"N-No I don't..." he stuttered.

"Then why'd you stutter, Kangaroo?" Jack asked.

"How many times do I have to tell you, I am not a Kangaroo mate!" Bunny said, and hopped towards Jack.

"How many times do I have to tell you to just tell Tooth how you feel? Cmon, you think Y/N became my girlfriend by me not telling her?" Jack said in reply and smirked.

"Don't you dare drag Tooth or Y/N into this."

"Stop! No more fight. Now we introduce Raven to others!" North said, and Tooth, Sandy and Kendall came out of nowhere.

"Sandy! Thanks for giving me all those awesome dreams!" Jamie said. Sandy smiled in reply.

"Wait, so your the Sandman, your the Tooth Fairy, and your.....?" Raven said.

"I've never met her before.... is she a new Guardian?" Jamie asked.

"I'm Kendall, the Spirit of Water." Kendall said and made a water heart around Jamie and Raven.

I froze it and Jack added frost patterns on it.

North somehow made it smaller, Sandy made it glow, Bunny cut it in half, and Tooth added strings to the separate parts.

Jack put one half on Jamie, and I put the other half on Raven.

"There! Something to remember us by." Kendall smiled, and Raven and Jamie smiled back.

"Oh, also, can we see Lucretia?" Raven asked.

"Ok, but stay away from cell." North said, and they went down.

"So, what do we do while we wait for them?" I asked the others.

"I dunno, why don't we just go with them?" Jack asked back.

"Nah, let them have some alone time." Kendall said.

"Yup, alone time in a prison with a villain. Best idea ever mate." said Bunny sarcastically.

Once they came back up, we all headed towards the dining room.

"You guys wanna eat here?" Tooth asked Raven and Jamie.

"Yup! I'd eat here everyday if I could." Jamie replied, and North made his yetis get two more chairs.

We all sat down, and all the food was served.

"Hey, guys." Raven said, gesturing to me and Jack. "I dare you two to eat pasta together."

I shrugged. "Ok, as long as you two do it too."

"We'll do it if Bunny and Tooth do it!" Jamie said, and Bunny and Tooth blushed.

Sandy made a heart above his head with Bunny and Tooth in it.

Raven giggled.

North put one plate of pasta in front of me and Jack, another one in front of Raven and Jamie, and one last one in front of Bunny and Tooth.

"We could make this a contest! Whoever finishes all of their pasta first wins. But the catch is, you have to share each pasta strand with your partner." Kendall said.

"Hey! What's the prize?" Raven asked.

"Hmmm.... other then kiss, I guess ride in sleigh and any food." North said, and Bunny licked his lips.

"I can already taste those carrots."

"3....2...1..GO!"

I picked up one end of around 5 strands (idk what to call it) , and put it in my mouth while Jack put the other one in his.

The strand became shorter, and I glanced at Bunny and Tooth to see half of their pasta done. What the- how?!

I bit on the strand and sucked it up, and Jack put 20 strands in his mouth. We repeated the same thing, and I just happened to glance at Raven and Jamie, who still had a lot of pasta to go.

Bunny and Tooth only had 10 strands left.

I grabbed all of the pasta and put an end of it in my mouth, and the other one Jack put on his. Even I don't know how we did that.

Shorter, shorter....a bit more....

Bam.

Jack's cold lips were on mine again, and I was still surprised but kissed back.

"Awwwww!!" I heard Tooth squeal, and I broke apart from Jack to see Raven and Jamie kissing.

And all of mine and Jack's pasta was done.

"We win!" I exclaimed and jumped up.

"Everyone loves the sleigh!" Jack said.

"And food!" I replied.

"Bunny and Tooth still didn't kiss though...." Kendall whined.

I turned towards them to see Bunny gone and a blushing Tooth flying off.

"Something tells me they were pretty close." Jamie said.

"Y/N, Jack, to ze sleigh!" North bellowed.

"We still get the food right?" I asked.

"Da." North replied, and we went to the sleigh.

As soon as we sat in it, North said: "Buckle up."

"Wait, where are the seat belts?" I asked, suddenly concerned.

"It's expression!" North laughed, and hit the reigns.

The sleigh moved at a super fast speed forward.

"AHHHH HELP SOMEONE!!" I screamed and held onto the eats for dear life.

"Loop de loop!"

The sleigh went in loops, and I felt like I was gonna throw up. But I eventually got used to it, and started screaming.

"WOOOOOO!!"

North's sleigh blasted off outside, and I saw the moon shining up high in the sky, while there was some snow falling everywhere.

We flew around a bit, but then we turned around and headed back to the workshop.

I walked in, and sat on the chair.

"Now, where's the food at?" I asked.

Somehow, (f/f) appeared in front of me, and I licked my lips.

"I have never been so happy to win a contest in my entire life."

"Hey I won too!" Jack said as he sat beside me. "So can I have my prize now?"

"You already got your food." I said, pointing at the plate in front of him.

"Not that prize, snowflake. This one." His finger lifted my chin up and his lips met mine again, in a more passionate kiss.

I smiled in it, and kissed him back.

I heard a camera go off, but who cares.

I'm with my favorite snowman, and that's all that matters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 349 64
A Rise of the Guardians/Frozen Fanfiction He was the only friend she'd ever had. She was the first one to see him. And then he was gone. Five year...
21.8K 596 20
You are the daughter of Jack Frost, you've been raised in the school and know every twist and turn, secret passageways, and the best spots to confess...
41.7K 1K 21
When the evil Pitch Black threatens the children of the world, (Y/N) and Jack are chosen as two new Guardians to defend them. The only problem is, no...
973 32 10
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐™น. ๐™ต๐š›๐š˜๐šœ๐š ๐šก ๐š˜๐šŒ โ๐™„'๐™ซ๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™–๐™™๐™ข๐™ž๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™–๐™›๐™–๐™ง.โž ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› โ”โ”โ”โ” . . . The winter spi...