Below Average || Auston Matth...

By Desmoulin11

Auston Matthews falls for an outsider More

0.01 || Toronto
0.02 || Hockey Night in Canada
0.03 || Letting go
0.04 || talks
0.05 ||
0.06 || moods and time
0.07 || Hometown
0.08 || Ride
0.09 || falling
0.10 || tongue
0.11 || Sing
0.12 || How do I?
0.13 || okay
0.14 || nightly
0.15 || out
0.16 || mess
0.18 || touching
0.19 || voice
0.20 || Game Day!
0.21 || hospitals
0.22 || shiver
0.23 || mom and dad
0.24 || Banquet
0.25 || Pain
0.26 || missing
0.27 || CNE
0.28 || rock
0.29 || truth
0.30 || Hockey
0.31 || smirk
0.32 || girl
0.33 || dancing
0.34 || drinks
FIRST AUTHOR'S NOTE
0.35 || fight
0.36 || Trouble and love
0.37 || photography
0.38 || Trees
0.39 || Presents
0.40 || love
0.41 || DAMMIT.
0.42 || cripple
0.43 || verbal
0.44 || left
0.45 || flights back home
0.46 || Days
0.47 || Sick
0.48 || Week.
0.49 || you
0.50 || Nightly Smile
0.51 || love you
0.52 || New Friend
0.53 || morning
0.54 || laying down
0.55 || missing you
0.56 || labor
0.57 | baby
0.58 | crazy in love
0.59 || small town boy
0.60 || Matthews p.1
0.61 || Matthews p.2
0.62 || The Matthews
The End
epilogue

0.17 || feeling

1.4K 16 4
By Desmoulin11

do you hate me?? or do you like this??

//

"Aww Kris look at this!" I hear someone came in the room. I groaned and opened my eyes. Mitch standing there smiling like a mad man. 

"Awe new couple 2k17?" Kris came in and smiled at me. I look to my right, Will sleeping like while holding my hand. Mitch hands me a box that's wrapped in wrapping paper. 

"Whats this?" I shake it with my arm with the cast on. Kris rolled her eyes. 

"Your new phone since the old one is smashed. And out of date." Mitch said. I tried opening it with my two fingers with my thumb. I sighed and used my mouth to open it. 

"Who bought this?" I asked. They both look at the sleeping beauty that's holding my hand. I smiled and lightly hit him with the phone box. He jolts up and rubs his head. 

"Ow! Ryan that hurt" He pouts. 

"Why did you buy me a new phone!?" I asked him. 

"Cause your other phone is broken," He tells me. 

"I told you I don't like it when people spend money one me," I said. 

"And I told you I don't care! You are my friend and you deserve better!" He tells me and walks out. 

"Don't say it, Kris! I know he is right." I said and sighed. I open the box. I turn it on, he changed the background to us two walking around Kris's parent's house at dusk. I smiled at my background, he is something special. 

//

@Ry.Kingston: Thanks for being there for me when I need someone the most. I love youuuu ❤ #Besties

Tagged: williamnylander

782 likes and 111 comments

@bozie42: Awe cute

@Kristen_L: Finally a post 

@williamnylander: I love you too #bestie

@Sydneyesiason: Awee this is adorable pic 

@austonmatthews: Talk?  

@laura_colella: girl you gotta come see us soonXx

@Ash.ley.Prince: Views behind yous tho 

//

"Ry I may have told the team you were in the hospital," Mitch said. 

"Okay," I nodded, I didn't mind. Then Syd and Matt came in through the door. Syd smiles and hands me a rose. I said thanks and put in down on my lap. Will comes back in with another rose, he hands it to me. I smiled and looked at him with apologetic eyes, I could tell he was mad cause his face soften up. Will hands me a bag of my clothes, I hate wearing hospital gowns.  I pulled out my shorts and lead forward to try to put the cast in the leg hole. They all laughed at me, I started to laugh too. 

"Could you girls help me?" I asked. The guys left the room, then Ash comes in. She starts laughing at me. Syd gets my cast through the hole and helps me put my other leg through, then Kris unties my gown from the back. I realised I don't have a bra and Will just brought me a white tank. So looks like my nipples are going to poke out a white tank. Ash went to get the guys. 

"Will can I have your sweater?" I asked. He hands me his sweater, I put it on. It's warm, and it smells like him. 

"Tyler and Auston are on their way here," Matt said. I nodded slowly. My dad smiles and gives me a kiss on the head. My brother comes in and hands me a rose, what's up with the roses? 

"Lunch time!" The nurse comes in. I lick my lips, I love hospital food. I open the lid, perogies and bacon, then a fruit cup with chocolate milk. 

"I still don't understand how you can eat hospital food?" Ash says in disgust 

"Cause it's food that's why," I said dipping my pierogi in sour cream and eating it. 

"Damn cookie you have a whole room for yourself!" Tyler comes in. 

"That's because I like big things" I muttered and laughed. 

"Fucking Ryan" Ash laughed. My dad shook his head and giggles. 

"Jesus Ry!" Mitch laughed along. 

"Did I hear that right?!" Matt laughed. Kris slaps me upside the head. 

"Ow, my head!" I rubbed it. 

"Mind out of the gutter" She scowls at me. I glare at her and drank some milk. 

"Here you need some real food" Tyler handed me a box of pizza and a bottle of pop. I smiled and open it. I rub my hand and lick my lips, dug right in. I offered Will a slice, and he takes one. 

- Main Bitchess messaged you 

You never share your pizza ;) -Ashh

Shut up. 

Ouuu you like him!! -Kris

Maybe.. Teehee 

What!? You like Nylander! - Syd 

Yeah shhhh!! but I gotta deal with Aus cause Idk what to do 

Will bought me a new phone...

"Earth to the girls!" Mitch said. I look up, then ate another slice. 

"What?" Ash asked. 

"I bought some sharpie markers" Matt pulled out a brand new pack. Everyone grabbed a marker and wrote on my cast. Everyone but Auston, I handed him a marker. He took it and wrote on my cast. 

"Well, we better get going!" Syd said, then gives me a hug. I smiled and Matt pats me on the head. 

"Yeah I have to leave too, School's calling me," Ash said and Cole agrees. They left, Cole hugs me and Ash kisses my cheek. When she turns around I slapped her ass. 

"Not yours," She says and left. 

"So you really got yourself in a pickle" Tyler sits on the other side of me. 

"Yeah sure did" I looked at my leg. 

"Who drew the dick!?" I looked at Mitch. He puts his hands up in surrender. 

"She drew a pussy!" Mitch tattles on Kris. She hits him on the arm. I rolled my eyes and shake my head at them. 

"My flight leaves tomorrow," My dad tells me. 

"Okay, you going to stop in before you leave?" I asked my dad. 

"Well let's go home" Mitch gets up and then Kris does too. I just noticed he is burnt as fuck. 

"I'll be back around 6 with your timmies" Kris tells me and leaves. 

"Mitch is burnt" Auston laughed. Making me and Tyler laugh. 

"Well, I'm going to get food from the cafeteria." My dad gets up and leaves, Will follows him. 

"Ty can you give me and Aus a minute to talk" I look at him. He nods and leaves. "Oi! Wait up!" I hear him yell. I smiled and laughed at him. 

"I'm sorry" Auston sits down where Will sat. "I didn't know what I was thinking," He tells me. 

"Aus I know there are a million thoughts that run through your head," I tell him. "I was scared, I was worried till this morning. I thought I lost another one" I said looking at him. 

"If you don't want to be here for me that's okay, I'll be fine," I tell him. 

"No, I'm going to be here for you and this little human" He grabs my hand. I look at him, he looks at me. 

"I'm sorry for putting you through this, I'm sorry for the pain," He tells me. I intertwined our finger together. He kisses the side of my head, I smile and thought about our relationship. I don't think this is going to last. I hear the three men coming back, Aus lets go on my hand and leans back in the chair. Yeah, this is not going to last long. I ran my good hand through my hair. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 825 30
"Please, can you just stay?" [toronto maple leafs] [mitch marner] © tr2626 • not edited •
85.7K 971 64
"it was him. it's been him all along." Second Installment of the Auston Matthews Series
62.8K 722 36
When Maia Richardson accidentally texts the wrong number things get pretty interested
LOST CALL. By am

Fanfiction

175K 3.1K 24
━━ AUSTON MATTHEWS! ❝ Eventually, everything connects.❞ [toronto maple leafs] [auston matthews] © nazemkadri 2017