can you see me? ///m.g

By blurryfandom

all emilie wants is for martinus to feel the same way she feels about him. she wants to make him see her the... More

chapter 1~the keating four
chapter 2~sick
chapter 3~let the games begin
chapter 4~comfort
chapter 5~brother intuition
chapter 6~the date
chapter 7~what did i just do
chapter 8~awkward
chapter 9~feels good to cry
chapter 11~i'm the worst
chapter 12~promise
chapter 13~stalker
chapter 14~i need you
chapter 15~sammen om drømmen
chapter 16~he knows
chapter 17~goodbye
chapter 18~not over you
chapter 19~melting eyes
chapter 20~finland
chapter 21~adjusting
chapter 22~it ain't your fault
chapter 23~decline
chapter 24~imagine if...
chapter 25~together at last
chapter 26~the slap
chapter 27~visions
chapter 28~concert (part 1)
chapter 29~concert (part 2)
chapter 30~love
chapter 31~hurricane jennie
chapter 32~suspended
chapter 33~sleepy
chapter 34~trust
chapter 35~keating four reunited
question...
chapter 36~i see you now
one last thing : )

chapter 10~realization

2.2K 106 65
By blurryfandom

Marcus pov//

I woke up extra happy today. I know why, it's all because of Cece. Last night we had such an amazing time together and I would love to do it again alone this time.

Martinus and Jennie had fun as well.

I got ready for the morning and walked downstairs to get ready to leave. Martinus was there with Jennie and Cece. We were all meeting at our house this morning.

It's weird I feel like I'm forgetting something and there is some weird feeling rushing over me but I can't put a finger on it.

Whatever. We all started to walk to school.

Cece-"Does anyone else feel like we are forgetting something?

Marcus-"Yes actually."

Martinus-"Nope.

Jennie-"Yea but I don't know what."

We all just kept walking. We passed by Emilies house and she was on the porch with Marie. I could see Marie was crying.

Nobody else was paying attention but I looked at her.

Emilie-"Marie Im sorry I know it hurts but you are a brave girl okay?"

She gave her a hug and she saw looked up and saw me. Her eyes were so red and it looked like she had been crying all night. We kept on walking.

Why didn't we stop? Why didn't anyone say anything?

I looked back and I saw Emilie holding her little sisters hand and Marie had a cast on? What happened?

Marcus-"Guys what happened to Emilie's little sister?"

Cece-"I don't know why is she okay?"

Marcus-"She has a cast on and was just crying to Emilie."

Martinus-"Oh shit."

Jennie-"We never told Emilie to meet us in the morning she must think we forgot about her."

That made me feel really bad. I looked back at Emilie and she looked like she was crying again. She looked up and I quickly looked away.

Cece-"I feel like crap now."

I saw Emilie turn because she had to go the other direction for Marie to go to school. She is actually in the same grade as Emma and they are best friends. Who would have thought we would have all ended up so close...but right now it feels like we are distant.

We got to school and we all went into class. The bell had rung and Emilie wasn't here. We saw her walking this morning...where could she have gone.

Ten minutes passed and she still wasn't here.

Martinus-"Marcus where's Em?"

Marcus-"No idea."

He looked actually worried. The past couple of days he hasn't really mentioned her and now he seems to be concerned. I guess none of us have been concerned.

Class was over now and Emilie never came. I'm rather concerned now and I'm looking at Cece and so is she.

Cece-"Okay where is Em?"

Martinus-"No idea."

We all had to head to our next class. Still No Em. Where is she?

Emilies pov//

I woke up this morning extra sad. I was just over everything. I got zero sleep. I got Marie up and made both of us breakfast.

I would be taking her to school today and it's not gonna be easy because she is in a lot of pain. She was complaining a lot this morning and honestly I felt sorry but Mom told me she had to go.

We got on the porch and she was in tears.

Marie-"Emi please!!!"

Emilie-"Marie Im sorry I know it hurts but you are a brave girl okay?"

I looked up and I saw all of them walking together. Nice to invite me, oh wait. Marcus was looking at me and I just ignored him.

I gave Marie a hug and I walked slowly behind all of them. I could kind of hear what they were saying but I didn't want to listen at all.

Marcus turned back and looked at me a couple times. Why?

Thank god I have to turn here and I won't have to see them. Oh wait I still have to go to school with them. Wait? Do I have to go? Mom isn't here so she wouldn't know. Who cares right?

Marie-"Emi I'm going over Emma's today will you walk me to them?"

That hurt to go their house but Emma and Marie are best friends so I couldn't say no.

Emilie-"Of course Marie."

We were at school. I walked her into her classroom and explained to the teacher what had happened since Mom couldn't be here.

Marie-"Bye Emi!"

I bent down and gave her a huge hug. I love her to death.

Emilie-"Have a good day!"

I walked out of the school and looked back at my school. Yea not going.

I don't want to sit in bed all day. Where am I gonna go? Well it's super cold so let me go somewhere and do work.

There was a little coffee shop that was always quiet and I can get some hot chocolate and work there.

That's what I did. By now class was starting. I took my phone and saw no messages. Nobody ever answered and it's not like they were looking for me.

I sat down and ordered some hot chocolate and a muffin. It was delicious. I was reading a book when I felt a shadow hover over me. Who could that be. I looked up and saw a blonde boy.

Boy-"Is this seat taken?"

I smiled. He was cute.

Emilie-"No please sit."

Boy-"Thanks. Do you not have school or something?"

Emilie-"I decided to not go."

Boy-"And whys that?"

I looked up at him. He had curious eyes and he seemed friendly.

Emilie-"I just wasn't feeling it."

Boy-"Interesting. I'm Wes by the way."

Emilie-"I'm Emilie."

Wes-"Nice to meet you Emilie."

I smiled. He was drinking hot chocolate as well.

~end of the day~

Martinus pov//

The entire day Em didn't show up. I tried texting her but they weren't going through. Did she block me? No I don't think she would have done that.

I met up with Marcus and we started to walk home.

Marcus-"Anything?"

Martinus-"No. I don't know where she could have gone or who she could be with."

Marcus-"I saw her this morning with Marie and she looked like she had been crying for hours and hours."

Martinus-"Really?"

That made me super sad to hear. Was she crying because of us?

The rest of the way home was rather silent. When we walked in the house I saw Emma running around with Marie.

Emma-"Marcus! Martinus!"

Marcus-"Hi Emma."

Martinus-"Hi Emma, hi Marie. What happened to your arm?"

Marie-"Oh Emi didn't tell you. I broke it when I fell off the swings."

That's strange I had no idea.

Marcus-"Did Em take you to our house?"

Marie-"Yea she did she picked me up from school with some boy and then left."

What boy? Who is she talking about.

Martinus-"What boy Marie? She wasn't in school today."

She looked at me very confused. She made a weird expression.

Marie-"She took me to school this morning and I assumed she went straight to school. She has been very sad lately and I don't know why."

She has been really sad? I saw mom come out of the kitchen.

Gerd Anne-"Why hello boys. Marie how long is your mother gone for?"

Marie-"Oh for a week but Emi is taking care of me!"

Martinus-"Wait what boy though?"

Emma-"Martinus why do you want to know so bad! Is someone jealous?"

I looked at Emma angrily.

Martinus-"No!"

Marie-"I don't remember his name but he was blonde. He kind of looked like you Martinus."

Marcus-"Where could they have gone."

Marie-"I don't know but she isn't picking me up."

Marcus-"Who's taking you home?"

Gerd Anne-"I am! I offered because Emilie seemed a little stressed out."

Marcus-"That's weird."

Gerd Anne-"She wasn't in school?"

We both shook our heads.

Gerd Anne-"Maybe I should call her mother."

Marcus-"No!"

Martinus-"We will look for her!"

We grabbed our jackets and went. Honestly where would we go? Maybe we should call Cece as well. She would know better than us where to look.

Marcus called her and told her we were coming over her house to see her.

Cece pov//

I was sitting in bed when I got a call from Marcus. He told me that they were on our way and they have some information about Em and where she is.

I waiting anxiously because I need to know about my best friend. I have been a terrible friend these past two days and she needed me but I wasn't there.

I saw the boys coming and I ran towards them.

Cece-"Where is she is she okay?"

Marcus-"I don't know where she is but she was at our house..."

Cece-"What do you mean?"

Martinus-"She came to drop of Marie who by the way has a broken arm and Marie told us that she was with a guy and how she has been really sad lately and apparently her mom isn't here. I feel so out of her life right now."

I could see Martinus was sad and I think we all are. We all messed up. I got really nervous and I felt myself getting upset. Marcus put his arm around me.

Marcus-"Don't be upset we will find her."

Martinus-"We should hurry its getting dark out. Maybe we should split up? You guys check her house and I will check her favorite places."

We nodded.

Cece-"Stay in touch if we find her."

Marcus-"Lets go."

We went opposite directions. We started to go towards her house and I didn't speak because I was so worried.

We got there and knocked on the door. Nobody answered. We knocked and knocked.

Marcus-"What if she is in there and isn't answering?"

Cece-"I know where she keeps everything."

I went under the mat and pulled out a key. I put it in the lock and opened the door. I went inside and the first floor was empty. I ran up to her room and she wasn't in there. I went looking and looking and she wasn't anywhere else. One more stop and sure enough I was right.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 1.6K 76
imagines - dirty/sad/cute My acc on Instagram (where you can ask me for one) - @/xmactinusfanpagex and @/xmactinusgnrx
11.8K 988 30
It will happen don't be afraid... if not now, one day... Martinus Gunnarsen is devastated after his best friend Angelica got hit by a car. All he can...
New life By Milla

Fanfiction

8.6K 457 27
Jessica has a perfect life in New York. But one day it all changes. She has to move to a new country. She has to leave her boyfriend and friends. But...
119K 4.4K 89
(COMPLETED) Sofia, lives in Trofors next to her all time best friends, Marcus and Martinus. But she seems to want more with one of the twins.. Cover...