This Isn't Real {Vampire Harr...

By omfgiloveyoustyles

What would you do if you were taken by a vampire? What would you do if you found out vampires weren't the onl... More

Prologue: Darkness
1. Mysterious Boy
2. A New Place
3. Explanation
4. Mine
5. Alone With Louis
6. Conflict
7. The First Night
8. The Second Day
9. Are You Afraid?
10. Confused
11. Outburst
12. Dark
13. Communication
14. Moving
15. Are We Safe?
16. Memories
17. Disobedience
18. Demonstration
19. Capture
20. Control
21. Trouble
22. New Encouters
23. Problems Not Solved
24. Irreversible
25. Help Me
26. Unwilling Alliance
27. Final Fight
28. Evolved Friendships
29. Tranquility
30. Repercussions
31. New Enemies Old Problems
32. Unexpected Allies
33. Before the Storm
34. First Move
35. They Found Us
36. No Way Out
37. Trapped
38. Promises
39. You Can't Break Me
40. So It Begins
41. Friends Left Behind
42. Just The Beginning
43. Return
44. Things Aren't Always As They Seem
45. The Beginning...
46. Getting Home
47. Revolution
48. Fighter
49. Feeding Time
50. Training
51. It's Time

12. Lullaby

12.6K 314 103
By omfgiloveyoustyles

It sounds weird, but I felt whole again when I kissed Harry after our little 'fight'. It wasn't really a fight, cos it lasted for about 10 minutes until I found myself in his arms, kissing him again. He really has turned me into some sort of softie. I need somewhere I can go and get my mind working properly again.

I heard a sniffle from behind, and realised that Niall must've still been in the room. I think Harry wanted to prove to Niall that I didn't 'belong' to him, and that Harry was the one that 'owned' me. I still disapprove of the idea of being 'owned' by anyone, since I'm not an object, I am a human being. Oh right, Harry's still kissing me.

I tried to push away from him, so as not to make Niall feel uncomfortable or rejected in anyway, but Harry strongly disagreed, and showed me so by pulling me towards him by my waist with both of his strong hands.

"Don't worry, princess, I'll leave you two alone.." I heard Niall's voice in my head.

That's what made me snap again, I pushed against Harry chest enough to get him to realise I wasn't comfortable with this. But since when did he care what I was comfortable with? But unfortuantely by the time I had gotten Harry off of me, Niall had already left the room. I sighed and walked past Harry and sat on the bed, rested my head in my hands. I really was still angry at Harry about earlier on, but I didn't want to bring out that demon-side of him again. It was already 9.30pm and all this vampire dramatics tires a girl out, and all I really wanted to do was sleep.

 "Now, come on, babe" Harry purred, "Just calm down now that he's gone, you haven't got you hide your feelings anymore..."

"Harry? Can't you just leave me alone for a bit?" I asked gently, being careful not to set him off again.

"Why would I want to do that, love?" He asked mockingly. He knew I couldn't do anything about it if he wanted to do something.

"Because I need to get changed into a different shirt." I said, chuckling at the end.

"Well the clothes we bought for you are in the wardrobe over there." He said, pointing over towards the corner of the room.

Oh yeah, I had forgotten that they had bought some clothes for me. I squealed and jumped up towards the wardrobe, flinged the doors open to reveal a multitide of bags from different shops. I excitedly sifted through them until I found some pyjamas, and...oh god. The only underwear they had bought we were from Victoria Secret. I wonder whos idea the was (note the sarcasm).

I carefully dig through, to find that it seemed that all of the boys had chosen different ones. I could guess who had chosen which sets though. There were 2 sets of plain ones, probably chosen by Liam and Zayn, sicne they seemed to be the most sensible out of all of them. And then, there was the ones that Harry and Niall had chosen. Harry had chosen a red lace set, which made me gag, just thinking of why he had chosen them. And then my favourite pair, the ones the Niall had chosen. It made me chuckle, since one cup had a clover on it, and the other cup had 'Lucky Charm' written on it in the colours of the irish flag.

I laughed, and pulled out the irish ones, thinking I could annoy Harry with them, since I CERTAINLY wasn't going to wear the ones that Harry seemed to have chosen for me. I gathered my underwear and pyjamas in my arms and headed to the bathroom. On the way there, I looked over to Harry, who seemed to be frowning,

"What's the matter, Harry?" I asked whilst smirking, since I was pretty sure it was the underwear that was getting on his nerves.

"Why didn't you choose the red set?" He asked, looking genuinely hurt that I hadn't picked those out even though I knew it didn't bother him that much.

"Because I know for a fact that you picked that set." I said in a 'duh' tone. Harry's lips suddenly turned up into a smirk,

"You know me so well." He said cheekily, with a wink on the end.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed, before walking into the bathroom to get changed.

Once I had changed, I looked at myself in the mirror. Suprisingly, I didn't look too bad, considering I hadn't really paid attention to my appearance in 2 days. All I needed to do to make sure I was presentable was to put my parting in the right direction. I left the bathroom to find Harry pulling his shirt off, so he was now only in his boxers. He looked at me as he heard the door open, and chucked at me covering my face.

"Dear god, Harry! Please, some trousers at least!" I said, laughing as well.

"Um, how about no, love?" He said mockingly, whilst taking my hands away from my eyes carefully.

"Ok, fine, just get into bed so I can't see you!" I pleaded.

"Well, that's rude" He acted offended, before climbing into bed, and patting the space next to him.

"Patience is a virtue." I said simply.

"Good things come to those who wait." Harry responded and licked his lips seductively.

"Ew, Harry, you've got a dirty mind." I retorted, as I retched at his actions.

"Ok, if I promise not to make any dirty comments, well you get in the damn bed?" He chuckled.

"Deal." I said, as I made my way over to the bed and lay down.

As soon as I had turned away from him, I felt his arms around my waist and hugged me into his chest with his head in the crook of my neck, his warm breath sending shivers down my spine.

"Harry, you promised you would leave me alone!" I protested,

"No, I promised not to make any more dirty comments" He said, knowing that he had chosen his words carefully before, and was very proud of himself.

I sighed, trying to calm down, and accept that I was going to have to try and like Harry a bit more soon, since this was going to be my life from now on. Then I suddenly thought of something.

Niall. How was Niall? Was he hurt? Was he ok? Was he sad? I needed to know.

I went to get up, only to have Harry tighten his grip around my waist.

"Don't worry about him now, babe." Harry soothed, "Just go to sleep."

I realised that my argument is invalid at this point, since if I fought back I would either turn Harry into som sort of psychopath with a demon voice, or just get Niall into more trouble. I'll have to deal with it in the morning. So I decided to try and get some sleep. Just as I was about to fall asleep, I heard Harry singing something really quietly,

"So your friend's been telling me
You've been sleeping with my sweater
And that you can't stop missing me
Bet my friend's been telling you
I'm not doing much better
'Cause I'm missing half of me

And being here without you
Is like I'm waking up to
Only half a blue sky
Kinda there - but not quite
I'm walking 'round with just one shoe
I'm half a heart without you
I'm half a man at best
With half an arrow in my chest
I miss everything we do
I'm half a heart without you

Forget all we said that night
No, it doesn't even matter
'Cause we both got split in two

If you could spare an hour or so
We'll go for lunch down by the river
We can really talk it through

And being here without you

Is like I'm waking up to

Only half a blue sky
Kinda there - but not quite
I'm walking around with just one shoe
I'm half a heart without you
I'm half a man - at best
With half an arrow in my chest
'Cause I miss everything we do
I'm half a heart without you

Though I try to getcha out of my head
The truth is I got lost without you
And since then I've been waking up to

Only half a blue sky (only half the blue sky)
Kinda there - but not quite
I'm walking around with just one shoe
I'm half a heart without you
I'm half a man at best (half a man at best)
With half an arrow in my chest
I miss everything we do
I'm half a heart without you

Without you
Without you
Half a heart without you
Without you
Without you

I'm half a heart without you"

~*~

Sorry this chapter hasn't got much action in it, but I need to get the scene set for whats going to happen next, a new update tomorrow!

P.S I'm trying my best to get updates out fast, but keep the quality good, so thats why these more recent chapters my have more grammatical and spelling mistakes in them, since I'm trying to get them done fast.

Thanks for the support guys!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

525K 10K 29
No one likes being force to do something without their say but that's exactly what I was forced to do. I was in the wrong place at the wrong time and...
1.1K 50 24
An ordinary girl living her life was forced to move with her family across the world to London. She warmed up to the idea after letting it sit for a...
3K 62 21
What would you do if The two most important people In your life were gone in an instant? Well that's what happened to Haley Weatherly. What will she...
32.5K 1K 57
The sequel to One Direction's mate. Death, it's the one thing everyone has to go through, except me. My name is Emily Jessica Koch. My mates are L...