roommates || yugbam

By ainananah456

"Why do I always have to be roommates with you?" Bambam asks in an annoyed tone as he puts down his bags on t... More

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
IMPORTANT NOTE!
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
epilogue
bonus chapter 01
bonus chapter 02
bonus chapter 03
TYSM!
10K READS?!
Merry Christmas!
101K Reads!?!!

chapter 2

11.8K 523 583
By ainananah456

IMPORTANT: i'll update chapters VERY SLOWLY because we don't have a stable wifi just yet, so i'm really sorry to keep you waiting :(

- - - - - - - - - -

*Yugyeom's POV.*

It has been a week and so far we already had four wins after our comeback, ahgases are working really hard for us as much as we work hard for them, even if Jackson-hyung isn't here to hold the trophy and give a speech for them since he got sick the day after our fan meeting. It's quite sad without him, especially since he's our moodmaker and he really radiates positive vibes out of him, but us members try our best to act funny so our ahgases wouldn't be too sad either, but he'll be back on out fifth stage.

Bambam and I? We get along pretty well in front of the cameras like we usually do. When we get home, we just ignore each other and just plop down on the bed, sleep straight away, or maybe it's just me because I hate waiting for him to finish showering since he takes SO long.

JB-hyung is doing a lot more aegyo in this era than I expected, it's quite surprising, actually. Mark-hyung has been more active unlike before, and that's a good thing, he's also leaving for the jungle next Friday, so us, members and ahgases, wish him luck to fight mosquitoes. Jinyoung-hyung doesn't flick away hearts anymore, he treasures them and I find it cute. Youngjae-hyung is still a total sunshine and is still innocent.

Am I good at talking to you? If that so, then yay!

Anyways, we're at the practice studio right now in our company building, which is, obviously, JYP Entertainment. We were just finishing choreography for some of the songs like Shopping Mall, with Jackson-hyung just sitting on the couch while watching us. It was organized at first when everything started to mess up and we couldn't really think of the next dance step or when we try to change dance steps and guess what the result is? Always a failure.

We were already having lots of rounds of our choreography for Shopping Mall and we just couldn't get it right, even PD-nim already checked on us a while ago and scolded us when he saw our choreo.

And since there weren't any cameras around, the mess just got messier as Bambam and I bickered at each other once again.

"Yugyeom got it wrong!" He always blamed everything at me whenever JB-hyung stops the music when someone makes a mistake.

"Aniyo!" I snapped at him, and we just continued bickering back and forth unless someone stops us. Like Jinyoung-hyung.

"Honestly, you guys are not helping at all! You're just adding up to the stress!" Jinyoung-hyung scolds at us for the hundredth time of this day.

"How about you guys just be quiet for a while and at least give some suggestions for the choreography," JB-hyun told us calmly, he was just obviously trying to prevent himself from exploding.

"Hey, you guys should take a rest, it's past lunch time. Wanggae would be upset if you don't eat," Jackson-hyung had interrupted and gave us the puppy-eyes-look. Well, since we couldn't say no to those eyes, we just gave in and sat on the floor for a while.

"What do you guys want to eat? Jinyoung and I will just buy it," JB-hyung asks us as we were sitting down, Jackson-hyung also joining us on the floor.

"Anything from the Japanese restaurant nearby is fine," Bambam, who was tired like the rest of us, suggested. Out leader asks us if it was alright for us and we just nodded our heads, we clearly didn't have appetite for anything right now. JB-hyung and Jinyoung-hyung then left us.

I was still thinking about our choreography for Shopping Mall and I think I should give a little help for the group, so I stood up suddenly that the boys looked at me, confused. Ignoring their facial expressions, I went over to the sound system of the practice room and played the song.

Feels like shopping mall
Like like shopping mall~

The song continued on and I danced the verse with just small gestures until it came to the chorus, where we usually mess up, and tried to figure out what was wrong.

"Yah, I got it!" I exclaimed and paused the song, the other members probably still wondering why their maknae is suddenly like this.

"This is the part where we usually get wrong, right?" I say as I did the dance move. "Where we need to change positions and just turns out that we always bump into each other? I think I found the solution for it."

"Go on," Mark-hyung says as they intently watched me.

"How about we, in the front, step backwards before moving sideways to the left and those in the back, step forward before moving sideways to the right? I exchanged the steps and I think it would be better," I suggested as I stood in front of them.

"I think it's good-" Youngjae-hyung says, but Bambam cuts him off.

"Oh, wow, now you're acting like a leader? Jin ja?"

I was suddenly shut down at what he said and everyone fell silent.

"Why didn't you think of suggesting that earlier? We would've succeeded in practising, wouldn't we?" Bambam continued on pressing, and my anger was rising up, but I tried to hold it, as the two of us looked at each other, dead in the eye, obviously sending electricity to each other. He smirked, for he knew that I was losing my patience.

"Bambam, he's just trying to help, maybe he didn't just think of it earlier," Jackson-hyung tried to explain, but Bambam still wanted to see me explode, but I wouldn't give him the satisfaction just YET.

"That's the thing, he didn't use his brain-"

"It was maybe because you kept on blabbering even if he didn't do anything," Mark snaps at the white haired boy. The smirk on Bambam's face faded, and anger was suddenly visible on his face.

"Hold on, please just calm down, we all need to rest and Jackson-hyung might feel worse," Youngjae-hyung butted in, fiddling with his fingers anxiously.

"You know what, I'm fine. Jin ja, everything's fine. I'm sorry if it didn't come into my mind earlier, I wasn't too focused either," I apologized truthfully, I was too tired to even argue with him, I don't even care if he wins this time.

The tension grew as we fell into silence. Luckily, the two hyungs who bought food for us finally came in with the food.

As they distributed the food one by one, they noticed the silence.

"Did something happen?" JB-hyung asks with furrowed eyebrows as he gave me my food and chopsticks.

I shrugged and headed for the door, "I'll eat inside the dorm, I don't feel well," I excused without looking at them and left.

As I ran down the stairs of our company building, I was tearing up because of anger. I put on my shades and cap before going out, and luckily there weren't much people today, so I peacefully made my way to our dorm building.

I quickly got inside the elevator and once I reached the particular floor, I got out and pulled the dorm keys out of my pocket as I finally stopped in front of the familiar door and went in after unlocking it, the messy, yet cozy living room welcomed me, and being alone for a while made me calm down a bit.

*Bambam's POV.*

"You guys are telling me off like this was my fault!" I exclaimed, putting my chopsticks down loudly.

"Well it really is! If you would just stop teasing him all the time or hating him all the time then we wouldn't be in this situation," JB-hyung says, not even looking at me. The others just stayed silent.

"Hey, it isn't just me! Yugyeom also teases me-"

"We know that, but he was just trying to help!" Mark-hyung snaps at me once again. "Tell me, have you ever heard him complain whenever you suggest to add something or change something in the choreo?"

"Ne!" I raised my voice as well, but as it processed in my mind, I don't remember if he really did complain.

"Jin ja? When?" Jinyoung butted in and all their heads turned to me, as if waiting for me to speak, turns out, he was right.

Yugyeom never complained whenever I suggested something.

My lips felt like they were glued shut and I wasn't able to speak.

"See? He never complained because he knows that it was for our team work and for our fans, do you ever let that get into your head?" Mark-hyung's voice lowered when he said this, feeling as though he felt sorry for Yugyeom and I.

"I'm sorry," I apologized finally as I continued eating.

"Don't say sorry to us, apologize to the maknae," Jackson-hyung pats my back and smiled at me, but apologizing to Yugyeom is definitely not my thing, but I just nodded my head.

"Where's my beef- YOUNGJAE-AH!" Jinyoung suddenly shouts out of nowhere and when we turned our heads to Youngjae, he had his eyes wide and immediately puts the beef in his large mouth. The mood went back to normal and we started laughing again, only that Yugyeom isn't here.

* * * * *

The rest of us continued practising, except for Yugyeom, who seemed to be staying inside the dorm and is ignoring the hyungs' calls, so we just started without him. Mark-hyung explained to us once more about the maknae's suggestion and applied it on the choreography.

And the surprising thing was, everything came out perfectly. Everytime we practice for Shopping Mall, it always seems so flawless. The first time that I am actually thankful for Yugyeom, and the first time I am actually feeling guilty of what I did.

It was almost 11pm and we had to prepare our things to leave since PD-nim will be closing the company building once the trainees are done.

When we got out of the JYP Entertainment, we put on our glasses and caps, so no one would recognize us as we walk to our dorm building. When we were inside and are already in front of our door, we knocked a few times but Yugyeom never opened the door. JB-hyung pulled out his keys and opened it instead. We all went inside the living room to see Yugyeom lying down on a blanket on the floor with only one pillow under his head while he slept.

The rest of us slowly, and quietly went inside and went to our respective rooms. Yugyeom and I's beds are usually a mess so I just plopped down on mine.

I felt really guilty for what I did earlier so I got out to wake him up so he could sleep properly on his bed.

"Yugyeom-ssi," I whispered, but loudly enough for him to wake up. I kneeled down beside him to wake him up, but when I touched his arm, he was freezing.

"Aish! Honestly, why would you sleep out here when it's cold?" I rolled my eyes at him and stood up to get a thick blanket from our room, and I couldn't believe that I, myself, would get him a blanket.

I took the blanket inside his cabinet and went out to the living room again, covering him with the blanket, the frown on his face was then gone and he felt relaxed.

I was staring at him for a while and sighed, "I'm sorry." I apologized even if I knew that I would still tease him no matter what.

I just want the guilt out of my chest.

As I was about to enter our room again, Yugyeom mumbled something in his sleep that I've heard clearly.

"Bambamie, don't leave me."

- - - - - - - - - -
AAAAAND YEAH! That's pretty much it for this chapter and I feel like it's all happening too fast lol. I think we're getting our wifi back next week but I'm not sure yet, so yeah. Anyway, give opinions! And I hope you're enjoying it so far. :)

Ainahgase

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 6.9K 28
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬ THE BABY PROJECT. The tale of two polar opposites getting together; everyone thank Ms. Lee. ( lisa x jennie )
118K 2.1K 38
ONGOING Just some Got7 imagines filled with fluff, angst, sweet moments and more. Read to find out. Hope you enjoy! Started November 25, 2019. Com...
148K 3.9K 71
The vkook couple were happily married and had a baby boy named Kay.Everything was perfect but taehyung grew frustrated.Because he was always cockbloc...
40.4K 1.7K 25
wherein jackson is dared to seduce the 'grim reaper' date him and break his heart. status : completed