Something More Than Magic

By Liza_Heart

[ON HIATUS TILL SEPTEMBER] (Narnia /Merlin crossover) Narnia is once more attacked by the White Witch. The... More

A Little More Than Magic
1|We Need Help!
2|Narnia?
4|To Narnia!
5|Memories Beyond All
6|Welcome to Narnia
7| Attack at Cair Paravel

3|We're Sorry!

292 8 2
By Liza_Heart

Welcome back people! I'm sorry for the late update.... Okay let me warn you this chapter might be way too cliche' for your taste. So bear with me guys... This story was written like three years ago when I was 14... and yes that's it.

Hope you enjoy

Merlin's P.O.V

Merlin sat comfortably under a tree to take a fine watch-out. But then he felt like his eyelids are falling, and immediately he fell asleep.

He woke up just in time to hear a whisper. A very soft whisper. He saw there were 7 puddles sleeping. Wait 6 puddles. One was empty. It was Lucy's. Merlin got up, wanting to see who was whispering. Merlin was surprised to hear the voices from the horses. He went there with his magic in hand. He saw someone near the horses talking to them.

"Hello! Who's there?" He asked.

"Oh" said the other voice."It's me. Lucy"

"Lucy, what are you doing here?" Merlin went to talk to her.

"I-I couldn't sleep" she said. "I saw Peter was injured, and now I feel scared. If anything happen to him-"

"Don't worry Lucy" a low voice came from the horses. "Nothing will happen to the High King"

"Who's this?" asked Merlin who was a bit surprised. "Is it Swanlake?"

"Oh yes, can you still remember me m'lord?" asked the horse mere.

"I never forgot you" said Merlin. "Now Lucy my Queen, don't worry. we'll help you. Even if Arthur doesn't I will. I promise"

"Your presence is what we are expecting my Lord" said the Queen."Seriously?"

Merlin laughed. He always loved Lucy's jokes, and always will. He always liked the four siblings especially Edmund and Lucy, and never wanted them to be in trouble. He saw a tear rolling down from Lucy's sea blue eyes. Merlin got hold of her shoulders and wiped her tears.

"Lucy" he said. "Don't worry. I will help. I know you are strong. Stronger than any of the people I know of"

"But I'm worried about Peter and others" said the girl.

"Peter wants you to be strong. Strong for your brothers and sister. Strong for Narnia. Strong for...Him"

"You are right" said Lucy, and she hugged him. Merlin did let her to hug him for the girl need some comforting. "Thank you Merlin" said the girl. Merlin kissed her forehead even though he didn't wanted to, but thought that it was what she needed. "You always remember me of Edmund" she said.

"Now go back to sleep Lucy" said Merlin. "Because I have to wake Leon to the next watch. And have a good night's sleep Swanlake"

Arthur's P.O.V.

Arthur woke up the next day with Merlin screaming "Wake up!" at his ear. He looked at the boy who was crawling beside him, who seemed to be over joyed. "What?" asked Merlin, grinning idiotically.

"Did something hit your head this morning?" asked Arthur.

"I don't think so" he replied.

"Well then what happened to you?"

"Nothing" sad Merlin. "You know the sun is shining, birds are chirping"

"Well if that is all, would you please get off from me, right NOW!" said Arthur.

"Prat!" muttered Merlin getting off him but Arthur heard that. "Clot-pole" Arthur muttered back.

"Hay that's my word!" shouted Merlin. 'This boy has no common sense' thought Arthur 'Why can't he just-' "Shut up!" said the King turning his thoughts into words.

"Am- ahem" said a voice behind them. Arthur looked to see who that was. It was the girl. "Oh" said Arthur thinking what to say. "Lucy, as for your request we need to take time to decide it. Before all we have to go to Camelot today"

The girl seemed to be disappointed. But then she made it up. "Well then" she said. "The will is yours. And by the time you wake up, I made a nice fine meal for breakfast"

ooOoOoo

Their journey back to Camelot was fun. It was nothing like the first two days of the trip, listening to Merlin's and Gwaine's silly old stories, as said the journey back to Camelot was actually fun, and Arthur enjoyed very much, listening to Lucy's stories about Narnia and the kings and queens.

"How can there be two kings and two queens under another king?" asked Arthur from the girl, ignoring Merlin's 'Don't you understand' look.

"Well that's a bit hard to explain" said Lucy. "But King Peter is the High King and rules all over Narnia and under him the other four Kings and Queen's rule over their reasonable parts. In the ancient times when the time of the four siblings, the High King was given the north or the Northern Mountains and the Gentle Queen, his sister, was given the south which we call it as the Great Southern Sun. While the the Just King got to rule over the Western woods, the Valiant Queen, the youngest was given the Eastern Ocean"

By her short speech Arthur figured out some things about the location of Narnia. First, to the north of the country there are mountains, second there the sun is rising from the south, third, there is a wood to the west of the country, and fourth, towards the east there is a sea. 'Wow' thought Arthur. 'I've to see this country'

Lucy continued. "But when they came back again, and ruled Narnia with King Caspian the reign changed and the High King rules all over Narnia, while King Caspian rule over the Northern Mountains"

"If the High King you call is so High and Mighty why couldn't he come here and ask for help instead of sending a girl like your-self?" asked Arthur thinking of teasing the little girl.

"Don't you dare insult my bro- my_ my_ my King and don't question his ruling. May I ask you, would you leave your kingdom to get help from someone when the kingdom is at it's greatest need for a king? And you should understand his situation. His younger sister and his only brother has gone missing without any clue. You may not, because because you may mot have siblings, but just think if one of your closest friends goes missing would you go somewhere else instead of staying here and trying to find them?"

Those words struck into Arthur's head. He thought about Guinevere and Merlin. If something happened to them he would even risk his life to rescue them.

"Why did he send you?" asked Sir Percival. "I mean how could he risk your life? He could have send someone else instead of you"

There was a little pause. But then the girl spoke. "There is no one we can trust in Narnia in these days, except for a very few. But now as a King and a Queen has disappeared the High King doesn't trust in anyone else, except for the royals. I was sure that he-himself wanted to come here, but then I pointed out that he and Caspian was needed for the country. So as there was no other option I took the risk"

All she said seemed to the truth but Arthur couldn't help not believing the whole story. It's not that he disliked the girl, she was beautiful alright with golden brown hair up-to her hips and a beautiful smile with sea blue eyes, but he didn't wanted to believe her.

By the time they arrived at the castle of Camelot, Arthur saw Guinevere, his Queen waiting for him near the castle entrance doors. He asked Gwen to give a castle chamber for Lucy and went back to his chambers.

The next day after a lot of talking in the throne room with the Knights of the Round table, Arthur came to a conclusion. He summoned Lucy to the throne room. "Lucy" said Arthur. "Sorry to disappoint you. But after this long meeting I had with the Knights, I decided um... Not to help..."

Merlin's P.O.V.

Merlin gasped. How could Arthur be that arrogant? Arthur didn't even tell him about the decision. He wouldn't let Arthur to let that happen. Merlin looked at Lucy. He saw tears rolling down from her sea blue eyes. He had never seen Lucy cry before. (Okay may be once.. but that was a sob..) As far as he he knew Lucy hardly cries.

"How could you?" Merlin heard Lucy's voice. "I- I personally thought that you are a good brave king and a man that help someone that help someone in need. I- never had a doubt on you, but now I see that you are actually an arrogant pig"

"Hay" said Sir Gwaine. "Don't insult our King"

"I didn't insult him as bad as you insulted MY King" said Lucy. "I should have shouted at you at that time but kept quiet because I had a passion to save my country which I think you don't have"

'Easy girl' Merlin thought to Lucy, which he thought the best thing to do. 'Otherwise you'll burn your-self here because of your anger' He had never seen Lucy in such an anger before. He looked at the Knights. They are all confused and surprised. 'Does that mean' thought Merlin. 'That Arthur came to this decision by himself?' He doesn't know the answer for that for he was not allowed at the meeting. He looked at the Queen, and she looked surprised too.

"Arthur how could you do this?" cried Merlin not knowing what to say.

Lucy seemed to cool down a bit after Merlin's words. "I'm sorry about what I said. But please if you can..."

"It's all over the decision has made" said Arthur.

"Is it then?" asked Lucy. Merlin could sense that her temper was rising. She wiped off her tears. He knew that she was not a kind sort of a person and he really didn't want to see her cry. "Good bye for you. Sorry if I have wasted your precious time"

Merlin was surprised. He has never seen Lucy in such a state. She used to be a good tempered valiant Queen whom all the people love. Merlin locked eyes with her. Just then a familiar voice echoed in his head. 'Valley of the Fallen Kings. I would be there until tomorrow evening. You can come if you wish'It was of Lucy's, in a kind and gentle tone.

With that she took her cloak and started to move. Then suddenly Merlin heard three voices at once, in-side his head. One was a rich warm voice; 'Go help her' then an ice cold voice; 'Come... My King' and then someone screaming to death. Merlin felt a thin strike of pain running through his spine. His head throbbed, and everything floated in-front his eyes. He fell down not knowing what was happening around him.

Then everything went black...

ooOoOoo

Merlin woke up in Gaius' chambers with Lancelot and Gwaine beside him. "What happened?" he asked from the two Knights. "You fell down, and you started bleeding from your nose" said Gwaine.

"And Lucy came to you and put some liquid into your mouth and you were unconscious since then" said Lancelot.

"Where is she?" asked Merlin getting up.

"No Merlin. You should rest" said Gwaine.

"Tell me WHERE IS SHE?"

"She left" said Lancelot. "No Merlin wait" for just then Merlin jumped off from bed and prepared to leave.

"No" said Merlin. "I promised her that I will help. Besides I heard a voice-" and broke off.

"What happened?" asked Gwaine. "What did you hear?"

Merlin had no doubt of telling them for Gwaine and Lancelot already know about his powers. But the voices he heard... He knew exactly who said him to help her. It was Aslan's. He couldn't figure out the other voice which said about a King... Is that Arthur?

"I heard three voices" said Merlin. "One voice telling me to help her, another mentioning a King, and another screaming to death"

"I have no idea" said Lancelot. "This seems a bit complicated"

"Yes" said Merlin. "Now can you please excuse me so that I can leave now"

"It's no use now Merlin. It has been almost six hours since she left Camelot. We can't track her now" Gwaine tried to object.

"She went to the Valley of the Fallen Kings" said Merlin. "She said she would be there until tomorrow" He walked towards the door. "Hay Merlin" he heard Lancelot's voice behind him. "How dare you to leave this castle without your friends?"

"Thanks" he said. He was half surprised but Merlin knew that they would help him. He went outside signaling others to follow him. He went to the stables and chose three fine horses. he took them outside and started to prepare them.

"Where are you going Merlin" A voice spoke behind him. He looked back and it was Arthur.

"To the Valley of the Fallen Kings" he replied shortly.

"And why are you going there may I ask?"

"What?" Merlin asked coolly. "Do you know any other way shorter than this,that we can reach to Narnia?" Merlin wanted to end this conversation.

"You? Going to Narnia?" asked Arthur surprised. "Are you going to give them more trouble?"

Merlin ignored him and went on with his work. He heard Arthur say, "Well Merlin where ever you go make sure that you deliver my dinner on time"

He never bothered to respond Arthur. He was still angry with him for what he said to Lucy. After a few minutes, Merlin saw the two Knights Gwaine and Lancelot coming towards him dressed in amour. "Sorry we're late" said Gwaine. "Went to the kitchens to grab some apples"

"Oh, you should have told me Apple Head" said Merlin teasingly.

"S' alright" said Lancelot, the Peace Maker. "Now get on. We have to be there by nightfall"

Vote Comment and Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 3.4K 21
You and Peter have been best friends since birth and you two do everything together. When Lucy finds Narina you, Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy are t...
14.3K 551 38
This is a The Chronicle of Narnia >< Harry Potter Crossover Description: The world have hidden things that have yet to be discovered. Magic exists...
493K 14.8K 31
"You're not going anywhere, if anything your little boyfriend will just have another seat next to you." Peter threatens. A sharp laugh fell uncontrol...
89.2K 1.7K 21
She is from Narnia, but will she ever be able to return. In Narnia, they call her an Angel because of the hope that she always bestowed upon the lan...