Black and Blue | Chandler Rig...

由 younqprince

Welcome to Asygarth, the town where almost everything is a crime punishable by death, no matter how old you a... 更多

characters.
chapter one.
chapter two.
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five.
chapter six.
chapter seven.
chapter eight.
chapter nine.
chapter ten.
chapter eleven.
chapter twelve.
chapter thirteen.
chapter fourteen.
chapter sixteen.
chapter seventeen.
chapter eighteen.
chapter nineteen.
chapter twenty.
chapter twenty-one.
chapter twenty-two.
chapter twenty-three.
epilogue.

chapter fifteen.

160 24 11
由 younqprince

"Hey, how are you?"

"I'm good."
I reply, sitting down next to him.
"How are you?"

"Tired."

"Oh, yeah?"

He nods.
"I don't think I can handle another night of Fallon's snoring."

Giggling, I scoot closer to him and hug my knees to my chest.

"Sorry we have to sit in the grass."
The brunette begins.
"I'd get us a table over there, but I'll get skinned if Onyx sees us together."

"I understand."
I sigh.
"Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, of course."

"What did I do wrong?"
My voice might've sounded a little eager and desperate, so I made sure to clear my throat and calm down a little bit.
"I mean... they love Aspen and Blaire so much... I just don't understand it."

He get real quiet for a moment, biting his cheek as his blue eyes jump around the short green grass.
"I can't even answer that."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm still trying to figure it out myself."
He admits, expression defeated.
"Aspen is sweet, caring, and energetic, which is what they need, but he's also the only one who can stop Dekedrian from snapping someone's neck. Leyton, Jonah, Shannon, and JB can only do so much, but Aspen goes the extra mile just for the man."

Silence coming upon me, I swallow and nod, listening very carefully to what he was saying.

"Blaire is the kind of person that knows exactly what to do, even though he's never done it before."
He continues.
"As soon as you three came into Pod D, he had the mentality and knowledge of a prisoner, he knew exactly what to say, do, and how to act. I'm still trying to find out how he's so good at it. He's Onyx's star child, and he's everything I've tried to be for the past... well, forever, kinda."

"I thought I did everything right."
I breathe out.
"I can't be like them, though. I don't see a good side in Dekedrian like Aspen does, I don't have mannerisms like Blaire does, and I can't sit there with people who claim they're fair and square, when they really aren't that good of people."

"We're good, Chandler, we're as good as it gets."
He rasps, face coming closer to mine.
"Jb is a great leader and man, Jo is good, Cass is good, Brileigh can be good, Leyton is good. I-I wish you could see that!"

I was at a loss for words. What was I even supposed to say to that?

"I miss you, Chandler."
He whispers.
"I miss every single goddamn thing about you, and I can't even have you."

"You can have me..."
My voice breaks, eyes dropping a few tears as I began to feel my lungs ache, my stomach twist, and my heart pound.

He shakes his head.
"You're forbidden from Onyx."

"Who says they're watching?"

"Someone is always watching."
He husks, lips rubbing up against my neck, tossing shivers up my spine.
"Always."

"Avery..."
I whine, looking down at my crotch. His knee has since been positioned against it, my erection rubbing against it with passion through the material of my uniform pants.

He was about to kiss me, I knew he was because of the way he had leaned forward, but he ended up jolting backwards when the whistle went off, signalling it was time to come back inside.

"Think about me tonight."
He says, getting on his knees.
"I want you to think about me and touch yourself."

I nod, my lower regions aching and throbbing as the familiar warmth is swept away like the wind as he walks away, looking over his shoulder multiple times to see me.

Slowly, I make my way towards the large group of inmates eagerly standing around by the door, trying to get in as quick as they could do they could go back to their usual pod routine of whatever it is they do.

Dragging my feet inside the pod, I search around a little bit before my eyes find Keaton sitting on a table with a few unfamiliar faces.

Slowly, I sit down next to him, nudging my head against his arm.
"Will you come to my cell, please?"

"Later, okay?"

"I really want your cock."
I whisper, fingers desperately gripping onto his thighs.
"Please, I'm so horny."

"You've got yourself a shadow."
One of the men says, chuckling as he runs his hand through his dirty blonde hair.

Keaton laughs, shuffling some cards on the table.
"Newbies always love themselves some chocolate."

"Especially that little one."
Another man speaks, obviously trying to remember the name as he looks up at the ceiling, as if it was going to give him answers.
"Shit, what is it? Skander?"

"You talkin' about Kitten?"

"Yeah, I'm talking about kitten, fool!"

"His name is Skyler."
I huff.
"You can't call him Kitten, you have to call him Skyler."

"Sassy."
The first man licks his bottom lip.
"I like him."

Keaton kisses my temple, wrapping his arm around my backside.
"I like sassy."

Relaxing, I let out a soft sigh, lying my head on the man's shoulder.

"I'll fuck you tonight, okay? That cherry red clit is gonna be my dessert after chow."
He husks, warm breath hitting my ear.

"Save some of your appetite, then."
I grin.

"KP, we playin'?"

"Hell yeah."

"What are you guys playing?"
I ask.

"Rummy."
Keaton replies.
"You've basically gotta make all these fuckin' sequences and shit."

"I've never heard of that before."

"Well, you can learn from the best."
He chuckles.
"This is Kensley, Kendall, and Mackenzie. Kenz, Ken, and Mac for short."

"Hi, I'm Chandler."

"Sullivan hasn't announced this one."
Mac furrows his eyebrows.
"What's up with that?"

"It's unofficial."
Keaton says.
"I don't wanna scare the boy off."

"He'll like this one."
Kenz nods.
"He'll definitely fucking like this one."

"I'm a little confused."
I admit.
"What's going on?"

"Don't worry about it, baby, all you gotta do is relax."

They began to play their card game as I watch intently, still trying my best to stay as close to Keaton as possible, but I needed warmth and comfort, and that's exactly what he gives me.

Dick, too, but that's beside the point.

Out of the blue, a strong man appears next to the table we were sitting at, and I almost screamed, because I didn't hear or see him at all until he was standing right there.

"Ladies..."
He speaks, a natural rasp and growl to his voice, becoming masked by his thick accent, very deep and masculine, much like Dekedrian, except this man was English.

"Speaking of the goddamn devil..."
Mac smirks, holding his fist out.
"You get it done?"

"The fuck you think, fool?"
The black haired man furrows his eyebrows, bumping his fist against the man's.
"I always finish."

"Didn't hear him scream."
Ken comments.
"Sneaky motherfucker."

The muscled man shrugs, smirking. He clearly knew that he was good at what he did, and I started to get a little clammy and scared, because I was tired of all these buff men being bad guys! Him, Dekedrian, Jonah, Shannon, and JB could all snap my neck with their pinkies!

He looks over at me, scratching the thick scruff on his jawline as the four men go back to the game.

Spreading two of his fingers, he puts them up to his mouth, parts his pink lips, and stick his tongue between the digits, flicking it up and down at an alarming pace, lust in his eyes.

I knew what he was doing, I knew what it meant, and it only made me wanna cum more than I already craved.

We had met before and our encounter was the best, not a day went by where it didn't cross my mind. He wanted me to deliver his clean uniform to him... even if I did it by the lips of my pussy... his words, not mine.

The heavy pod door opens with a loud slam, catching the attention of almost every single inmate.

Looking over, I see a guard and a boy that was probably around my age carrying his bed and baggage.

"You've gotta be shitting me..."
Mac mumbles, jaws open like several others as the boy walks towards us.

Bypassing my seat, he goes by Keaton's, too, dropping his stuff and climbing into Danny's lap, hands on the man's chest.

"What took you so long, baby girl?"

"You know how the SHU is..."
The boy says, voice coming out with an American accent that I was almost certain had some sort of Spanish tint to it, the guy was no doubt bilingual.
"Esos tipos son pedazos de mierda."

Yeah, definitely bilingual.

"My sweet, sweet girl... you know I'll take care of them for you."
Danny husks, rubbing his nose against the boy's with absolute love in his voice as they both close their eyes.
"They're dead men, all of 'em. Te lo prometo, mi bello."

"I missed you, Papi..."
The 'sweet, sweet girl' whines.

"I'm here, mi amor, I'm right fucking here now."

Picking him up and placing both hands on the new inmate's butt, Danny smiles.
"Ladies... if you'll excuse me, I have to go check to see if my girl's pretty pink pussy is still tight and warm like a little princess."

The men nod and begin talking about how they'll keep an eye out and to make sure no one disturbs the two of them as well as saying that they should take as long as they need and not to worry about anything other than each other. What the hell was this and who the hell is that?

"Who was that?"
I ask.

"Liam Bryce Rose Grey."
Keaton replies, looking over at me.
"We call him Lil Grey, but Danny'll usually refer to him as princess, Rosie, or some Spanish stuff."

"He just gets to walk up in here and rub himself over Danny?"

"Don't be ignorant, new guy."
Kenz warns.

"You ever witnessed a prison relationship?"

"Many times."

"Well, this shit is legit."
He says.
"Like Carrington and Dekedrian legit."

I mentally roll my eyes, I was absolutely sick of hearing about how much everyone loves Aspen and Brileigh's relationship.

"Liam just came back from the SHU."
Mac says, taking over the explanation from Keaton.
"I don't know what the hell he was busted for, but Danny was furious."

"A little birdie told me that he used to have a relationship with Skyler, is that true?"

"That's true."

"He moves on quickly."

"You have no fucking idea what that boy means to him."
He sneers.
"Don't disrespect your leader."

"My leader?"

He nods, sighing as he begins to shuffle his playing cards again.

After a few more hours, I was tired of sitting on the uncomfortable seats that had since been turning my butt numb.

Tugging on his arm, I whine in his ear.
"Will you please come to bed with me?"

"You wanna sleep or do you want me to eat that pussy like a feast?"

"I like the second one."
I smile.

"I'll close it up, go get ready for me."

While walking to the empty cell I had been staying in forever now, I noticed the inmates seemed off. I wasn't sure what was up, but most of them were paranoid and acting like they'd seen a ghost.

Taking off every single article of clothing, I jump onto the top bunk, bare toes curling into the thin blanket.

My member was already hard, my balls were bloated, and my core leaked steadily. I couldn't help myself but to rub circles onto my throbbing clit with my fingers, closing my eyes to imagine Avery propped up above me, soft hands rubbing my core, thumb rolling my nub around as he sticks his tongue out between his teeth and licks his bottom lip, smiling softly at me.

"You started without me?"
Keaton groans, dropping his pants.
"Come on, baby, you can't do that."

"I wanna be the it couple."
I moan, speeding up my hand.
"Keke, I wanna be like Aspen and Dekedrian."

Grabbing my wrist, he jerks my arm away from my body, pulling a long whine out of me before he smirks, slapping the thick tip of his cock against my wet clit.
"Let's be like Keaton and Chandler. I heard that they fuck like porn stars."

"Don't stop."
I order, watching his length disappear inside me.
"Don't stop even after you cum, I want you to fuck me until I can't stay awake."

If Aspen and Dekedrian, Shannon and Teddy, Liam and Teddy, and Kale and Skyler are allowed to be well-known couples, I'm sure as hell getting my spot on the charts, too.

Hello!

I don't think you guys realise how excited I am to have been able to introduce Liam in this chapter! A very very good friend of mine created the character and sent me all his information, there's trouble boiling up in Obsidian Isle, and I can't wait to write it for you guys.

Obviously, I've got to thank my very best friend for allowing me to use Liam. Lukey, thank you! <33 ( -thaneXX ).

I included a picture of Liam, cause he's our princess of the chapter.

I love y'all!
cam xo

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

2.3M 69.5K 30
Ian Becker, an innocent teenage boy, ends up in an all boys mental hospital after a life-ruining misunderstanding. He isn't like the rest of the boys...
50.5K 3.7K 56
Book Two of the Haunted Lover's Duo. "The paradox of vengefulness is that it makes men dependent upon those who have harmed them, believing that thei...
637 109 28
Nayan moves out of his home country to an entirely new one, having different customs and meeting new people. Having met Ace, he develops feelings for...
173K 5.3K 17
Normally, when you find a man alone in a cell in the deepest parts of the castle, you leave and don't look back. This is especially true when the man...