chapter thirteen.

Bob your head, pull back, slide your tongue over, ignore your aching jaw until this is all over.

Suck, slurp, kiss, make him come with his eyes closed and toes curled.

His thick fingers were tangled up in my messy hair, nails lightly scratching at my scalp whenever I sucked the tip real gently.

He wasn't necessarily that long, but he had quite a bit of thickness, prickly stubble of shaved pubes scattered around the base of his length, tickling the tip of my nose whenever I went all the way down.

It's warm when it happens, salty, and I felt obligated to swallow because I didn't know if that was part of the deal or not. I took it, though, with a sour face, wiping the corners of my mouth on my shoulder before standing up, knees hurting.

"What do I owe you?"
He asks, pulling his underwear and uniform pants up.

"Just the two cups of ramen."
I reply.
"A-and would you look out for me while I take a shower?"

"That's gonna cost you a little extra..."

"P-please..."
I beg, clasping my hands together.
"I don't think I can go in there alone, I'm wanted."

He sighs, rubbing at the back of his neck.
"You got it, lemme grab my stuff, I'll get in there with you."

"Could you spare a towel? My things got stolen."

"Good lord, kid, who took your stuff?"

"I think it was Jonah and Laken from Onyx."

When he collects his things, he puts his hand on my shoulder and walks me to the showers before picking one somewhere towards the back.

Stripping off his clothes, he kicks his shoes off and steps up to the shower head, turning the water on before guiding me under the mist once my clothes were all off.

I put my hands on his toned, tan chest and lie my forehead in between both of his pecs, which were slightly elevated like a tit due to all of his working out.

His hands find my lower back, instant comfort running through my veins as I look over to the side and see Shannon happily rubbing his hands over Theodore's stomach, the man shooting me a death glare once he notices me staring before covering the boy's member and turning to the side so all I could see was the older one's bare ass.

"We should go, I made a mistake."
I whisper.

"Ignore whoever is looking."

"I'm serious!"

"Can I wash the shampoo out of my hair first?"
He growls.
"This is fucking prison, people are gonna give you some goddamn stares."

After a few minutes of clinging onto him like a sloth, we dried off and he took me back to his cell, giving me some lotion to put on before kneeling and pulling out his commissary stash.

"Chicken, Steak, or Salmon?"

"Chicken, please."