chapter eleven.

I woke up late, I felt like all my energy had been sucked out of my body, so I didn't have any plans of getting out of bed at my normal time.

When I rolled over, I saw Kale and Skyler walking in, the man going into the bathroom and the boy folding two white towels before placing them on the top bunk.

Kale comes back and hook his arm around Sky's waist, pulling him into his lap before he begins combing his hair gently.

"Are the showers busy?"

"No."
Kale shakes his head.
"The lunch rush hasn't hit yet."

"Okay, cool."
I nod, stretching out.

"You better go."
He says.
"You don't have much time, I'm not going to fucking wait for you, Riggs."

"I'm going, Kale."
I laugh.
"I'm going."

"Listen to some cartoons while daddy gets you some Advil."
The man coos in Skyler's ear as I collect my stuff.

"Yes, sir."

"I'll be back in a little bit."
I comment.

"See ya."

Honestly, I wanted to stay under the water forever. It was especially warm this afternoon, and I was more than happy just letting all of it fall on me.

I noticed someone staring at me through my peripheral vision, and I tried to ignore them, but I felt weird. I was naked and they were just staring.

Looking over, I realized it was Avery.

"What?"
I ask.

He turns his water off and walks over to me, doing the same to mine.

"You are such an asshole."

"Oh my god."
I roll my eyes, turning away.

He grabs my arm and jerks me towards him.
"Just listen to me!"

"I don't wanna listen to you, I'm over it."

"You walked out on me, but I'm the bad guy?"
He breathes out.

"You're in Onyx and I'm in Azure."
I say.
"Just stay away from me."

Making my way back to the cell, I notice Skyler listening to his cartoons as Kale takes off his shirt, and plops down onto the bottom bunk.

Climbing over his body, I begin to leave kisses down his neck. If Sky wasn't going to take advantage of this time, then I would.

He holds my cheekbones and passionately kisses my lips, sticking his tongue in and out continuously until his fingers enter pass my waistband.

With a moan, I straddle his waist, thumb and pointer finger toying with his nipples.

The calloused pads of his fingers run down past my sack, delicately pushing into my core with no lubricant.