The Light Of My Life (Zane~Ch...

By _Kitty_Catus_

I have been very interested in this ship recently, as well as story writing. I won't update often, but I'll m... More

Prolouge
-ONE-
-TWO-
-THREE-
-FOUR-
-FIVE-
-SIX-
-SEVEN-
A/N, TAGGED
-EIGHT-
-NINE-
-TEN-
-ELEVEN-
-TWELVE-
-THIRTEEN-
-FOURTEEN-
-FIFTEEN-
-SIXTEEN-
A/N
-SEVENTEEN-
-EIGHTEEN-
-NINETEEN-
A/N
A/N - Celebration
VERY IMPORTANT A/N
-TWENTY-
A/N - ESSAY
-Twenty~One-
-Twenty~Two-
-Twenty~Three-
-Twenty~Four-
-Twenty~Five-
Help!

-Twenty~Six-

390 13 34
By _Kitty_Catus_

Well, today is the day.

I sighed softly, looking towards a still-sleeping Zane~Senpai.

I walked over to him, shaking him awake.

I pecked his lips when I saw his eyes open.

-Zane's POV-

As I woke up, I felt s pair of lips press against mine and just as quickly pull away.

I blinked a few times, looking over my fi- *ahem* -girlfriend.

She was wear a short, pastel pink shirt and had on a currently unbuttoned dress shirt.

I slowly sat up in bed, kissing her cheek. I was in nothing but boxers.

"Babe, why are you dressed so formal today?"

"Kawaii~Chan wants to look good, of course! She and Zane~Kun's last day of school is today! So is graduation!"

My eyes widened. I quickly jumped out of bed and got dressed, deciding against my jacket and mask today.

Kawaii~Chan and I headed downstairs to eat breakfast. Soon after, she started heading outside.

"H-Hey, Kawaii~Chan! I need to grab something- Wait in the car." I headed up to our bedroom, quickly searching through my nightstand drawers.

I grabbed out a small, black box and examined the inside.

I sigh, hoping she thinks it's as beautiful as I do.

I put the box in my backpack and ran downstairs. I got in the car and drove us to school.
-------
Just halfway into fourth period, seniors were called into the gym.

We all got our robes on and went through the graduation ceremony.

It felt like hours. Am I too impatient? Propo-

My thoughts were interuppted by the ceremony ending and my mother's arms hugging me to death.

"Oh, ZuZu!! I'm so proud of you!!"

I smiled. "Thanks, mommy.."

She paused, a stern look on her face. "What are you doing, hugging me? Go to Kawaii~Chan!"

My eyes widened, my heart racing. I nodded, walking over to my girlfriend and her group.

The group consisted of Katelyn, Nicole and Aphmau (I guess they made up?).

"Hiya, Zane~Senpai!" I smiled at KC, quickly kissing her.

She kissed back, and we stayed like that for a few moments.

I pulled away, getting down on one knee.

Kawaii~Chan tilted her head.

I pulled out the tiny black box, I hear her group gasp. I see a crowd gathering around around us.

I cleared my throat, opening the box. It showed a golden ring, and heart-carved rose quartz in the middle.

I see tears well-up in her eyes.

"Kawaii~Chan, I know we're very young, maybe even to young for this, but- I love. I love you with all my heart, you are the light of my life a-and- There's no one I'd rather spend the rest of my life with.. Kawaii~Chan Li, will you marry me?"

She pounced on me, giving me a huge hug. Tears streaming down her face, she shouted "Yes! Of course Kawaii~Chan will marry you, Zane~Senpai! I love you so much!!"

I gave her a quick kiss and slid the ring on her finger.

"I love you, KC.."

"Kawaii~Chan loves you more, Zane~Senpai."

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...