Only His [A Klaus Mikaelson L...

By BewareTheBear

Before you read the summary of this book I would like you all to know that there is a NEW VERSION of this boo... More

Updated (Better Written) Verison
A little bit about Alex...
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Updates
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Update on Updates
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
New Story Idea
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
New Story Idea #2
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Squeal!
Squeal's Up!
Did you miss me?
IT'S UP!

Chapter 8

15.5K 372 30
By BewareTheBear

This is going to be the last update for the day.
****************************************
Alex's P.O.V

Klaus and Stefan have come down from the cliff top and approach Elena and Jenna.

"Quite the predicament. You know, it's funny, all this talk about preserving the family, and here's Stefan, granting your wish." Klaus says to Elena.

"Stefan..." Elena said to him sadly.

"It's okay," Stefan said to her and I ran up to them ignoring the pain in my ankle. I fell in his arms because of my ankle and Stefan caught me. I pulled his face to meet mine.

"Don't do this," I said and he hugged me as he sat me down.

"I have too." He said and I shook my head.

"Please, Stef, I need you," I said as we pulled away and he kissed my head.

"You'll be ok," Stefan said and pushed me away from him. I cried and kept my eyes on him.

"Well." I look at Klaus. He points a stake between Jenna and Stefan. "Who's it going to be, Elena?" Klaus asked and I looked at her.

"No," Elena said and Klaus smiled.

"Oh, don't worry. There's actually no choice." Klaus said and vamp speeds around Stefan and stakes him in the back. Stefan screams in pain and crumbles to the ground.

"Stefan!" I yell and found myself not being able to move again. I looked at Greta who is chanting a different spell.

"No! Stefan! No!" Elena says.

Klaus rips the stake out of Stefan's back, leaving a sizable chunk of wood in his back. "I have other plans for your boyfriend. I want him alive. But for now..." Klaus snaps Stefan's neck causing Stefan to fall, disgracefully, to the ground. "Whenever you're ready, Greta," Klaus said and I crawled over to Stefan when Greta let me go.

"Stefan, Stefan!" I yelled at him. I pulled the chunk of wood out of his back and saw Klaus walk up to us. I pulled his body closer to me and cradled him in my arms.

"He will be fine," Klaus says and I hear Greta begin chanting the next part of the spell which dispels the ring of fire surrounding Jenna. Jenna looks frightened. Elena, teary-eyed, watches Klaus and me.

"Stay away from my family, or I will kill you even if it takes me an eternity." I threaten and hugged Stefan closer to me. I bent over and placed a kiss on his forehead. Klaus stands up angry at me and walks over to Jenna. "You're going to be ok, Stefan. I will never let anything hurt you." I whispered in his ear.

"Your turn," Klaus said and I look up at the scene in front of me. Wait, what role do I have in this whole thing?

"No, Jenna, no!" Elena said and attempts to get Jenna, but the fire around her flares up. Jenna looks over at her.

"It's alright, Elena. I know what I have to do." Jenna said.

After a moment of shared silence between Jenna and Elena, Jenna vamp speeds to Greta and ferociously bites her neck. Greta screams and I smiled. Karma's a bitch.

Klaus vamp speeds over to Jenna and stakes her in the back, pulling her off of Greta, who has fallen to the floor. Jenna gasps and Klaus released her. Jenna fell to the ground and Elena started to cry.

"Jenna, no!" Elena yelled and I felt a tear run down my cheek. I was about to watch my friend die. Jenna looks up at Elena, tears in her eyes. "Just turn it off. Jenna. Turn it off. You won't be scared anymore." Elena tells her and I nod.

Klaus flips Jenna over onto her back and hunched over her. Jenna seems less frightened when Klaus stakes her in the heart. I closed my eyes shut with tears falling down them, while I hear Elena scream.

Elena cries as I open my eyes and look at Jenna. Jenna's body starts to become grey and decayed. Klaus releases the stake from his grasp and stands up. Jenna lays lifeless on the stone with the stake through her heart.

Greta begins chanting the next part of the spell. Klaus is by her side. I heard Stefan wake up and look down at him. He looks at me and tries to get up but is too weak. He sees that I'm crying and I shake my head.

"You're too late," I said to him quietly. Stefan looks up at Elena and sees her tear-streaked cheeks as well. He looks over towards Greta and sees Jenna's dead body with the stake in her chest.

"No," Stefan says and we watched as Greta pours Jenna's blood into the ceremonial bowl. "I'm so sorry," Stefan says to Elena. Elena places her finger to her lips and shushes Stefan.

"Are they going to kill him?" Elena whispers at him and Stefan moves off my lap slowly.

"Yes." He whispers back and Klaus approached Elena.

"It's time," Klaus told her and the circle of fire disappears from around her.

Elena looks up at him. Klaus extends his hand towards her. Elena gets up from the ground and walks past Klaus, ignoring him. I'm so proud. Elena makes her way to the altar and looks down at Jenna's body. Klaus follows her up to the altar and grabs Elena's face in his hand.

Stefan struggles to get up from the ground, I offer to help but he declines. Klaus turns Elena's face so she is looking at him.

"Thank you, Elena," Klaus says to her and I started to feel odd.

"Go to hell," Elena growls at him and Stefan continues to struggle, but falls back down. He's still too weak.

Elena stares out, blankly, as Klaus sinks his fangs into her neck and starts to drain Elena of her blood. Stefan and I watch on, helplessly. Klaus holds Elena tightly as his eyes start to sprout more veins. Elena's eyelids flutter and her eyes roll into the back of her head and she dies.

Klaus releases her and Elena fall to the ground. Blood drips from Klaus' mouth and the flame in the bowl is extinguished. Elena's body lays lifeless and Stefan stares at her, sadly, and lowers his head to the ground. Klaus breathes heavily and walks down the stone steps.

"I can feel it. It's happening." Klaus looks up at the full moon. Suddenly, his bones begin to crack and he starts to transform. His eyes are yellow like a werewolf's, but he still has the veins under them, like a vampire. "Yes, yes!" Klaus says and I feel my right arm break.

Stefan looks at me as my bones break. "Alex...are you a-" I cut him off only to realize myself.

"Werewolf?" I said and screamed as my bones started to break one by one. The only thing I felt was pain and the only emotions I felt was anger and fear. I heard Bonnie chanting and Stefan come closer to me. "Get me out. Of. Here."

"No! You were dead!" Klaus said and then I felt worried. Wait. Hold on did I just say I felt worried for Klaus out of everyone in this situation. What about Elena? Or Bonnie?

Bonnie continues to chant her spell. I looked up slightly to see Klaus' body contorts into painful shapes as he screams. Meanwhile, Damon, who showed out of nowhere, carries Elena's body towards Stefan and me and laid her down next to us. Stefan gently grabs Elena's arm.

"Elena," Stefan said.

"Feel loved - ahhhhh!" I screamed as I continued to turn. Damon looks at me and places both of his hands on my arms.

"Did you know?" He asked and I shook my head. I screamed again as my back broke.

"Damon, get Elena out of here, please," I begged him and he wiped my tears from my cheek. I could tell Damon didn't want to leave but he had to. Damon looked at Stefan and they nodded at each other. I watch as Damon grabbed Elena and walked away with her. I looked at Stefan. "Make it stop." I stuttered. He shushed me and held me close.

"Elijah! Don't listen to him." Stefan yelled and I shook my head. Stefan looked at me confused.

"I don't want to be alone," I said to myself mainly but Stefan heard it loud and clear.

"You won't be. Just get through tonight and it will all be ok." Stefan whispered to me and I nodded trying to take control of the pain. But I couldn't. I saw Stefan and Bonnie run towards Elijah and Klaus since they ran for it.

"No!" They yelled and Stefan looked back at me.

"Get me to the woods," I said and Stefan vamps sped me there.

~

Stefan was with me and trying to comfort me until a black wolf came up to us. I didn't know how knew it was Klaus, but I could tell. Stefan looked at me and I squeezed his hand.

"It's ok. It won't hurt me." I said and Stefan kissed my head. "Go, before I hurt you." Stefan gave me one last looked like he didn't want to leave me but decided to do as he was told.

I looked at the wolf as is walked up to me. It rubbed its nose against me, trying to comfort me. I laughed and felt my arm break again. "Is it almost over?" I asked and it tried to nod. "Did you know what I was?" I asked and it did the same thing. It was about to run off and I whimpered. It turns around to me, worried. "Please don't go. I don't want to be alone. Please...I'm scared."

It made its way back to me and laid down next to me as I shifted. Then we ran off into the woods together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 10.2K 36
Where a bored fairy leaves her homeland to travel around the human world. To learn new things and have adventures. Which she will and much more... Va...
253K 7.9K 39
After being saved by his brother only for him to give up himself to the hybrid, Damon couldn't help blaming himself for his brother's despair. Wha...
2.5K 82 9
"You and me always forever We could stay alone together You and me always forever Say you'll stay never be separate" "You know you've got me in your...
ꜱɴᴏᴡ By qx

Fanfiction

26.4K 1.1K 9
ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴋᴀᴍᴀʀɪ ᴀʀɪᴇɴ ꜱɴᴏᴡ ʜᴀᴅ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴡɴ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏꜱᴛɪᴄ ꜰᴀʟʟꜱ ᴏʀ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ꜱᴛʀᴜᴄᴋ ʙʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ !DIS...