Lucky Me | Damon Salvatore

By siriuslymondler

***** 'It's then that I realize that I have true feelings for Damon Salvatore. Yet he will never be mine. An... More

Before We Begin
1. Family Ties
2. You're Undead To Me
3. Lost Girls
4. Haunted l
5. Haunted ll
7. 162 Candles ll
8. History Repeating l
9. History Repeating ll
10. The Turning Point l
11. The Turning Point ll
12. Bloodlines l
13. Bloodlines ll
14. Bloodlines lll
15. Unpleasantville l
16. Unpleasantville ll
17. Unpleasantville lll
18. Unpleasantville IV
IMPORTANT
19. Children of the Damned I
20. Children of the Damned II
21. Children of the Damned III
22. Children of the Damned IV
23. Children of the Damned V
Real talk
24. Fool Me Once I
25. Fool Me Once II
26. Fool Me Once III
27. Fool Me Once IV
28. A Few Good Men I
sickly in love
29. A Few Good Men II
30. There Goes The Neighbourhood

6. 162 Candles l

8.5K 180 169
By siriuslymondler

🎶Your lies are bullets, your mouths the gun
And no war in anger was ever won
Put out the fire before igniting🎶
_______________

I awoke to Elena shaking me saying something about Forbes and police and Vicki. Luckily Damon wasn't still in my bed. I honestly did not understand anything she just told me besides get ready so that's what I did.

We've been up at the sheriff station all day answering questions about Vicki. And when I say we I mean Matt, Elena, Jeremy, Stefan, and myself. We have answered them separately, of course and it was pretty boring. Once we were asked the final question, and we gave the final answer we walked out to see Stefan looking at a very distressed Matt walking away. Oh boy.

"I'll meet you guys at the car." Elena said getting g her serious face on.

"Ok." Jenna said walking down the steps with Jeremy but stopped when I didn't follow. "Emily, you coming?"

"I'm going to go to the grill, if that's fine."

"Uh... Yeah, yeah, of course."

"Ok. See you later, Jenna." And with that I walked off to the grill. And guess who was there? Sweet old Caroline. BUT she was talking to my Christian. This would just not do! "Oi! What are we talking about here?" I said wiggling in between the two of them. Caroline gave me that look like bitch I was trying to get laid. Oh well. Like I said I called dibs a long time ago.

"Well we were talking about it's nice when people don't always interrupt your conversation. Like some people." Caroline said nodding towards me.

"Me! I would never! I just saw two friends and decided to pay them a visit. I'm completely innocent!" I said.

"Yeah, because that's what you are. Innocent." Christian said scoffing.

"How dare you question my innocence! I'm as innocent as Elena!" I said. Caroline laughed at that.

"Innocent as Elena? No one is as innocent as her. Poor girl hasn't even been introduced to her first sneaking out yet. And you were sneaking out at age 13 to go to some random college party, because my cousin was going to be there!" Caroline exclaimed.

"Well he was hot! And someone had to get our group interesting. Y'all were all boring with 'I wonder what I'm gonna be when I grow up' crap." I said throwing my hands up in the air.

"Excuse us, for actually wanting a future." Christian said.

"Your excused, Christian." I said patting him on the back. Caroline's phone rang and she walked off for a bit, and when she came back her once smile was now a frown. "Don't be sad. If you ever are sad just remember one time I did a hand stand in my kitchen but I fell over and hit my head and knocked myself out, but my parents thought I was sleeping. So they put a blanket thinking that I made the life decision to sleep in the middle of the goddamn kitchen!"

Caroline and Christian bursted out laughing and once they stopped Caroline said, "Well I am sad, but they made me feel better. My mom just told me to come to her office is all. See you guys!"

"See you!" Christian and I both called out.

"Oh and Emily try not fall asleep in any kitchens today!" She said calling back to me.

"It'll be very challenging." I yelled back. I followed Christian over to the bar. "That's not the only thing that's funny and cool about my family. Once when I was sick I gave my grandma two dollars to get me some skittles and coke, and she came back with a bag of chips, 2 bags of skittles, and 3 liters of coke. But coke the soda, not coke, like cocaine."

"Really that's it? My grandma would've done the same, but given me back the money, and thrown in a new pair of shoes." Christian said wiping down the bar.

"I wasn't aware this was the grandma olympics. Anyways I should take off. Elena is probably moping around wondering what to do with her life without me. Talk to you later, sweetie." I said blowing him a kiss. He made a face at me that I laughed at.

When I arrived home Elena and Jenna were seated on the couch and I took a seat in the middle. "You're wallowing." I stated.

"So is Jenna." Elena pointed out.

"My wallowing is legitimate. I was dumped." Jenna said with a bitter tone in her voice.

"I have advice for the both of you. It's don't be sad, and be awesome instead." I said while smiling at myself.

"Wow I feel so much better." Elena said in a sarcastically.

"So what you will, but y'all have never gotten a brush off email saying, 'I'm leaving town, see ya.'" Jenna huffed.

"Wanna keep it down over there." Jeremy said.

"How dare you speak to us that way! We are you elders and you should learn to respect us!" I said getting up.

"Oh yeah. You're my elder all right. I can see the gray hairs from here." I rushed over to the mirror to see my natural curly brown hair.

"Now you're lying! And I thought we had the strongest bond! Just like you, my whole life has been a lie." I exaggerated. Jeremy rolled his eyes at me. "And now rolling your eyes! What's next?"

"What were you doing anyways?" Jenna asked him.

"Homework." He answered plainly.

"Since when do you do homework?" Elena asked.

"Elena don't question his methods! That'll just make him stop!" I half whispered to her.

"I gotta finish this. I'm behind and I have a quiz tomorrow so.." Jeremy trailed off.

"What do you think? Alien?" Elena joked.

"Some sort of replicant." Jenna said.

"Maybe he has a twin too!" I said.

"He can hear you!" Jeremy shouted from the kitchen.

"No he can't. Last night, I yelled at you for five minutes to bring me the ice cream. When you didn't answer I opened up my door to go to your room to yell at you some more. But stopped when you were at my door eating the ice cream with a sly little smirk, in front of my face! Like how dare you, Jeremy?" I walked up closer to his face, "How dare you?" I said more slowly.

I then heard Elena groaning, and running up the stairs. Jenna then walked in the kitchen and made some coffee. "What was that with Elena?"

"Opened up her phone, and saw a picture of her and Stefan. She announced she will be laying in her bed until she becomes apart of it, and sulked upstairs." Jenna said.

"Ah makes sense. That girl was always more sensitive than me." I said shaking my head.

"You know I've made a conclusion about you twins." Jeremy said dropping his pencil.

"What might this conclusion be?" I said sitting across from him.

"Elena may show she's sensitive and the so called good twin, but one day a guy is going to work his way into you little heart and make you care, and possibly break you. But just so you know I will beat him up if he does." Jeremy announced. I just stared at him speechless. Jenna went wide eyed and just sipped her coffee. And Jeremy just shrugged and went back to working. After a few more moments of silence the doorbell rang.

I cleared my throat and said, "I got it." When I opened up the door Bonnie stood there. She seemed kind of nervous. "Ah Bonnie. You are good in school. So when I was younger I was in the verge of weighing 100 pounds. But I weighed 99 pounds. With me so far?"

"Yessssss."

"And when we went to Mexican, and you know me and food. It's just... I love food. So I begged them to order nachos. Still following?"

"Yes. Just Emily being Emily. You being normal."

"And I ate a pound of them. So I officially weighed 100 pounds, right?" I asked.

"I suppose."

"Did that make me 1% nacho? Or did it digest too quickly? Or what? Because I have been wanting to know this for years and I think I'm about to get my answer."

"Is Elena here too?"

Jeremy leaned back from the kitchen, "She's upstairs."

I threw my penny in my pocket at him, "She was not asking you! And you-" I pointed at Bonnie. "Just ignored me completely." Bonnie just giggled and ran up the stairs. This bitch. I was seriously wanting a real answer. I will get it someday. I followed Bonnie, and ended up outside Elena's door.

"You up?" Bonnie said entering her room.

Elena seemed to think for a moment before answering, "No."

"Why haven't you called me back?" Bonnie asked worriedly.

"I'm sorry." Elena replied with.

"Are you gonna stay in there forever?" Bonnie asked.

"Yeah."

"Move over... I am officially worried. What's going on?" I asked Elena.

"I'm tired of thinking... Tired of talking."

"You know, I am too, but I'm not moping around," I said but Bonnie scoffed so I added, "as much."

"Can we get one-line version so we can at least pretend to be helpful?" Bonnie said with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Stefan and I broke up." Elena said simply.

"Honestly I don't see how you people can deal with relationships, break ups, and all that drama, while I am still trying to find a way to wake up early in the morning." I said truthfully.

Bonnie chuckled, "I'm so sorry. Are you ok? Right stupid question. I know I've been kind of MIA when you need me the most. I suck."

I half coughed, "Dick." Bonnie gasped and hit my arm. Elena managed a weak laugh. "Ah I'm the winner. I got her to laugh!"

"You want to be the ultimate winner? Get my mind off it." Elena challenged Bonnie and myself.

"Just remember, you asked for it." Bonnie said smiling devilishly. She then ripped open one of Elena's pillows.

Elena sat up and gasped, "Hey!"

"Be patient." Bonnie commanded.

"I'm sorry but this word patient is not in my vocabulary." I said raising my eyebrows.

"Oh trust me we know, Emily." Elena said. I shot her a playful glare.

"I need you to swear to secrecy." Said Bonnie completely seriously.

"It's kind of a bad week for that stuff." Elena said trailing off.

"Like seriously, you have no idea." I continued for her.

"Swear because I'm not supposed to be showing you this stuff." Bonnie said a pleading look on her face.

"I swear." Elena said.

"Woah woah woah. Last time you showed us a "trick" or something it took two weeks for my eyebrows to grow back Bonnie Bennett!" I exclaimed remembering the moment.

"Cut me some slack. I was nine!" Bonnie said raising her hands up in defense.

"Fine fine. I swear." I replied with.

Bonnie asked, "There's no windows open right?"

"Right." Elena and I said in unison.

"It's a twin thing." I said to Bonnie who was laughing.

"There's no fan? No air conditioning?" Bonnie continued to ask.

"None. Zilch. Zero." I responded with.

"What's going on?" Elena asked.

"And I thought I was the impatient one." I said. Elena glared at me. Bonnie was now waving her hands above the feathers on the bed. All of a sudden the feathers all levitated circling all of us in. Elena gasped in astonishment. I, however, fell off the bed in amazement. "Good lord baby Jesus. Ok Bonnie, you definitely win. You are officially the winner!" I practically screamed.

"It's true Emily, Elena. Everything my Grams told me." Bonnie said smiling so big.

"It's impossible." Elena said.

"Obviously it is, Elena. I mean... I just... I can't..." I whispered.

"But it's true. I'm a witch." Bonnie said.

"Well let's not call yourself that now." I said. Bonnie and Elena glared at me. "Sorry I tend to make jokes when I'm uncomfortable or nervous." I smiled sheepishly. Bonnie pulled me in a hug that soon involved Elena in the hug too.

We soon all let go and decided to watch a movie. We chose Harry Potter. We were watching the first one at the moment cause we wanted to go in order. "Hey Emily." Bonnie nudged me while we were watching Harry almost swallowing the snitch.

"Yeah Bon Bon?"

"Explain this movie plot in one sentence."

"Oh, I want to hear this." Elena said while sitting up.

I cleared my throat, well here goes, "A nose less guy has an unhealthy obsession with a teenage boy."

"I mean it's true." Bonnie said smiling. "It's weird huh? After all this time," but I cut her off.

"Always."

Elena hit my arm, "Oh my gosh! You nerd!"

"Anyways," Bonnie continued trying to stifle her laugh, "After all this time joking about being psychic. I really am a witch. You guys don't think I'm a freak do you?"

"I for one don't think you are a freak. I thought I was psychic for a long time, but I wasn't weirded out by it. It just turns out I'm just that good at guessing." I commented.

Elena then said, "No of course not. Bonnie I just ...don't understand though. If your grams asked you to keep all this secret why did you tell us?"

"Yeah kind of suspicious Bonnie. If that's even really you." I said raising an eyebrow.

"Oh trust me I'm Bonnie. But you guys are my best friends. I can't keep secrets from you." Bonnie answered with. At that both Elena's and mine smiles faltered.

I cleared my throat and whispered to Elena, "Well this is awkward." She nodded.

"Anyways I need to meet up with Caroline to help plan this party, which both of y'all are coming to, by the way." Bonnie said gathering her things together.

"Bonnieeeeeeeee. That requires so much work to get ready, and put makeup on, and just well, moving." I complained.

"Well too bad, because you are getting your ass up and coming to this party, and Elena you will be doing it too." And with that she left. Got to give it to her. Bitch has some nerve.

"Well I'm going to visit Stefan." Elena getting out of her sweats and grabbing for her skinny jeans.

I put my hands over my eyes, "Woah! Warn a girl, would you? We may be twins, but I don't want to see that."

"Oh calm down, Emily. I have pants on now." Elena said.

"Why are you going to see Stefan anyway? I thought y'all ended things." I said following her down the stairs.

"Yeah, well I may be reconsidering, and I'm persistent. And if I get scared you'll be right there to give me the boost I need."

"Oh so now I'm going too."

"Well you're sitting in the passenger seat of my car, and the key is in the ignition so I would say yes."

I looked around completely oblivious that I was here, "Woah! How did you? Did you have Bonnie?"

"Emily you followed me around while I got my keys walked out and sat in my car. With free will might I add."

"I'm starting to think you are a vampire too! Using your compulsion! The disgrace!"

"Ok I'm just going to drop the subject."

"That's right! Run you coward."

"I can't! I'm driving."

"Jesus Elena. It's a figure of speech."

She scoffed, "I knew that." You could tell she clearly didn't.

"I'm so the smart twin."

"No you're not!"

"Yes I am!"

"No you're not." This continued until we arrived at the boarding house. Suddenly Elena became very quiet. And it took quite a while for her to get her butt out of the car and up on the porch. She raised her fist to knock, but stopped just as she was about to make contact.

"For gods sake Elena!" I pushed her out of the way, and knocked for her. I sent her look and she gave me a weak smile.

"It's open come on in." Some girl said. Elena and I entered and saw a girl in a towel.

"Fucking plot twist!" I yelled out. Elena nudged me, but her face showed complete disgust and shock.

"Oh My God! How...How...Who?" The girl said a obvious confusion on her face.

"Well I'm Emily. And I'm gonna let you two talk this out while I go get some bourbon." I said slipping away. But in reality I just hid behind the wall to listen to the rest of the conversation. I didn't want to be included in that drama fest.

"And I'm Elena. Who are you?" Elena said with some confidence. Good for her. She was a complete bore sometimes.

"Lexi, a friend of Stefan's." This Lexi person announced. Apparently she's a very good friend, if you know what I mean.

"Is he here?"

"He's in he shower." Well that makes it worse. "Do you want to wait?" Oh please say no Elena. That's gonna be awkward.

"No." Ok now leave. I'll follow. I mean, if you warn me. I can't see through walls.

"I'll tell him you stopped by."

"That's ok." All of a sudden I hear a door slam. I run to windows to see Elena taking off in her car. That bitch just left me. What the actual fuck. Now I really need that bourbon. I heard Lexi go up the stairs and I followed at a very slow pace so they wouldn't hear me cause, you know, vampires, and super hearing.

By the time I got to door I heard Lexi saying, "So they're related cause they can be twins." Well duh. How dumb are you. Elena and I are as similar in our looks as it gets. Besides our hair of course.

Stefan then said, "I don't know." What do you mean you don't know Stefan?! You dated one of us.

"You don't know or you didn't find out?" Lexi said. Well it wouldn't take that much effort, just ask anyone.

"No maybe i don't want to know. I have no desire to tie Elena to Katherine." Oh they're talking about Katherine and Elena. That makes much more sense. "Ok yes, yes the resemblance is what drew me in. But that's it. Katherine and Elena may look the same at the outside but at the inside they are completely different." Hey what about me. I feel left out. Story of my life. "I don't know if I can say the same for Emily though." He added. I don't know wether I should feel happy that I was finally mentioned or pissed cause he compared me to this Katherine person.

"So Eelena is not a raging bitch then huh?" Lexi said. So when Stefan said can't say the same for Emily, he was comparing me to a raging bitch. Oh shit is about to go down. I repeat shit is about to go down!

"No. Elena is ... Elena's warm and she's...she's kind, and caring and she's selfless and it's real and honestly when I'm around her... I completely forget what I am." Stefan said. Sounds like a bunch of teen crap to me. How does it feel Stefan? How does it feel?

"Oh my god! You're in love with her." Lexi exclaimed. Wait what.

"Yeah I am."

"Hold up you're what?!" I yelled coming out from the corner.

"Oh yeah there was another one wasn't there." Lexi said.

"Oh yeah there was bitch." I said sounding a lot more confident than I felt at the moment.

"You're right she's more like Katherine. Looks more like her too." Said Lexi smirking.

"Oh you wanna go. You wanna go bitch?!"

"Relax, I'm kidding. I think we might be friends. Now if you excuse me I'm in a towel so I'm going to get some clothes on."

I turned to Stefan as she left. "Care to explain?"

"Well first, why didn't you leave with Elena?" Stefan asked.

"Cause the hoe left me! But I love her. Now that we're on the topic of love... YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH ELENA?!" I yelled.

"Yes. I believe so."

"I know that you are a man and have your pride and everything, Stefan, but you are totally doing a happy dance with me." I said walking towards him, hands outstretched.

"Oh really. We shouldn't. My legs they're broken!" He said falling to the floor.

"You're a vampire. You'll heal. Now dance with me Salvatore!"

"Oh no you called me by my last name."

"And that means I'm angry! So dance!" Stefan groaned but surely enough he got up and actually started doing weird dance moves. I was laughing while video taping it all. He stopped when he realized what I was doing and glared at me. "Now I'll have that as leverage when I need something done."

"Oh you're so dead."

"You can't kill me. You love my sister, and if I was dead at the hands of you she would never love you."

"I would just blame it on Damon."

"Ok now you're scaring me." He bursted out laughing and I did right after him. "I told you I was the fun twin. Now get ready cause you are going to drop me off at the grill for the party, and you're going to get your girl back, Stefan!"

"Sounds like a deal." And with that we were off.

A/N

So here is the update I promised. The next one will hopefully be Monday. More and more of y'all have been commenting and voting and that means so much to me. So I wanted to say thank you! I have been getting a lot inspiration lately, so I would expect 2 updates a week😉

Anyways the song for this chapter was Kill Em With Kindness by Selena Gomez. I felt like with Emily's humor, this song worked for this chapter. I know this chapter was kind of a filler, so I'm sorry. Soon will be more Emily and Damon😏

Until Monday

Xoxo

Updated// May 4, 2017

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 5.5K 52
When Elena's Twin enters the picture, Mystic Falls has a different take on our adventure. Eliza is strong, caring, sarcastic and loving, the rock in...
1.2M 23.7K 58
Juliet Salvatore hasn't seen her brothers since 1864, she thought they were dead. After she woke up she thought she was all alone, she didn't want to...
2.5K 51 12
A Petrova Doppelganger An Original Hybrid A Vampire And a betrayal Both Katherine and her sister were on the run , being hunted , but for very diffe...
81.2K 1.1K 67
*The Vampire Diaries ReVamped* What if Stefan and Damon Salvatore have a sister? Mystal Salvatore is back in Mystic Falls and she has a past that eve...