REGAL ACADEMY: ROSE AND HAWK

By Wisdom_Jackson

This is a Hase fanfiction. I read many of these and wanted to come up with this. Hope you enjoy this. And don... More

Late! And Potions Class
The Accident
Healed and Curses???
Confession
Music Class Fun!
Truth Or Dare?
Date Night-1
Date Night-2
Grandmother's Find
Ball Dates-1
Ball Dates-2
Ball
New Year
Framed!!
An Extremely Angry Hawk
Who Will Kill Max First??
A Costume Ball?
A Sick Rose
You Again???
The Curse Of The Cursed Blade

Masquerade Ball

3.9K 51 4
By Wisdom_Jackson

Rose's POV:

Today was the Ball.We nearly shopped for 4 hours.

Choosing our marks was a great problem.

Now we went to my room to get changed.Boys promised to  meet us here.

Astoria and Joy do not have a partner. I tried to persuade them but failed.

First Joy went to get changed.She came out wearing:

Next Astoria went to get changed.She was wearing:

Ling Ling had hurried inside to get changed.She had a:

At last I went inside to put on my dress.Which was:

Astoria said,"Hey your boyfriends are gonna have their jaws rolling on the floor.We all laughed at this.Then granny shouted,"Rose they are here!!"We went down slowly.Oh my!! And what Astoria said was happening right now.

Travis was wearing:

Hawk was wearing:

Hawk's POV:

WOW!!She as amazing!I said in her ear,"Wow!Beautiful as ever,MY LOVE."She giggled and replied,"Handsome too."Then I helped her board my dragon.

When we reached there we went inside the beautifully decorated Ball room.SW was telling the students,"Now dance later we will have our singing contest."

We started to dance.

Wow she danced so gracefully even in this dress.She put her head in my chest and sighed. I smiled.

After 1 hour Rapunzel  said,"Let's begin the contest.And you in the pink and blue."She pointed at us and continued"Closer by Chainsmokers" Wow we both sang  the song.

The crowd erupted in a huge applause. Rose was blushing badly.We got down from the stage and made way to our friends.

Then after a while together we went outside to the lake.We removed our masks and played for a while.Then Travis and I hugged both our girlfriends and went to our castles after dropping the girls.

When I  reached my castle I went straight to bed.I fell asleep thinking about Rose and that stupid Andrew.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

457K 31.2K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
146K 5.2K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
564K 8.6K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
272K 8K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...