Only His [A Klaus Mikaelson L...

By BewareTheBear

Before you read the summary of this book I would like you all to know that there is a NEW VERSION of this boo... More

Updated (Better Written) Verison
A little bit about Alex...
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Updates
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Update on Updates
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
New Story Idea
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
New Story Idea #2
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Squeal!
Squeal's Up!
Did you miss me?
IT'S UP!

Chapter 6

19.1K 350 43
By BewareTheBear

Two updates in one day!
Wooooooooo!
****************************************
Alex's P.O.V

I woke up in a bed. Funny, I don't even remember going to bed. I looked next to me and saw Klaus. He must have carried me to bed, oh well.

I got out of bed and put my earbuds in. I still had an iPod, I just couldn't call on it. I walked to the living room and saw Katherine asleep on the couch. I started making breakfast. I was listening to Preservation Hall Jazz band, but all it did was make me miss New Orleans. I was dancing in place while cooking when I felt arms wrap around my waist and pull one earbud out of my ear. 

"Morning Love." I heard Klaus whispered in my ear.

"Morning," I said to him. I might not be happy but I'm not rude. Then there the music in my ear making me happy no matter what.

"And here I thought you would have pushed me away," Klaus said and I turned to him. We stared into each other eyes and I could fill his breath on my lips.

"Do you want me too?" I asked and he smirked.

"And why would I want that?" Klaus asked me. We stood there for a moment staring at one another and then we heard slow clapping.

We looked at Katherine and I realized what was happening. I shook my head and walked around Klaus. I looked at the clock and saw it was 12 pm, then I heard my phone. I followed the noise till I found a desk. I opened up the top drawer and found my phone.

"Aha!" I said and walked back to the living room. Klaus saw I had my phone and he rolled his eyes. "Thought you could hide this from me forever!" I yelled and then I saw Damon calling.

"Hello brother of mine," I said and smiled at Klaus. He seemed angry but I just kept smiling.

"So, you know how Elena didn't want to be a vampire?" Damon said and then the happy train stopped.

"What did you do?"

"I fed her my blood," Damon said.

"Damon!" I yelled at him through the phone.

"Yea, I know I know," Damon said and I just took a deep breathe trying to calm myself.

"Where are you? And are you alone?" I asked Damon.

"The Grill and no, I'm with Alaric," Damon said and I looked up at Klaus. He looked unsure about what I was thinking so I just kept a straight face.

"Bye Damon," I said and hung up. I walked up to Klaus and looked him in the eye.

"Yes, love," Klaus said to me still insure.

"Let me go to the Grill, please," I said and he laughed.

"No," Klaus said and I frowned.

"I'll let you come with me," I suggested and he sighed, then nodded. I hugged him with a big smile.

"You can leave but you must stay by my side." Klaus 'compelled' me and we left. I was so happy to see Damon again.

~

I saw Damon go to the bar and ask for a drink. Then I saw Alaric sit next to him. "I'll have the same," Alaric says as I slowly walk up to them.

"I screwed up," Damon said and I nodded. Alaric saw me and I placed my fingers over my lips. Oh, sorry, did I forget to mention I was standing right behind Damon and he had no idea what was going on. It was hilarious.

"Yeah. Yeah, you did." Alaric said acting as if he didn't see me.

"Yeah," Damon said and took a sip of his drink.

"Gentlemen? Why so glum?" Klaus said and I rolled my eyes. Klaus stands next to them at the bar. Alaric and Damon look at him.

"Ugh. Klaus, I presume." Damon said.

"In the flesh," Klaus said and looks at Alaric. "Thanks for the loaner, mate." Damon gets up and looks angry.

"Ok, then tell me why you have my sister?" Damon said and I placed my hand over his eyes.

"Guess who?" I asked him and he was quiet for a while.

"Katherine Pierce," Damon said and turned around to me. I hit his chest because I felt offended. Damon hugged me and spun me around. He then placed it back down in front of Klaus.

"I missed you too," I said and we smiled at each other.

"Here's your bourbon," Matt said and I smiled. Matt knows me too well.

"Thanks, Matty blue," I said and he smiled then went back to work. Damon looked back up at Klaus as I drank my drink.

"Any reason why you stopped by to say hi other than my sister convincing you?" Damon asked and I just stayed right where I was. I did convince Klaus though. 

"I'm told you and your brother fancy my doppelgänger. Just thought I'd remind you to not do anything you'll regret." Klaus said and I looked at Alaric then back at Damon and Klaus. Damon breaks into a smile at the irony of the comment.

"Ha. Thanks for the advice. I don't suppose I could talk you into a postponement, by any chance, huh?" Damon asked and I coughed on my drink, then placed it down trying to hold in my laughter. Did he seriously just ask that question?

"You are kidding?" Klaus asked and looked at me. "He is kidding, right?"

"No, not really," I said and down the rest of my drink.

"I mean, come on, what's one month in the whole grand scheme of things?" Damon said and I just placed my head in my hands. I looked at Alaric.

"Can he hear correctly?" I asked Alaric and he just laughed.

"Let me be clear...I have my vampire. I have my werewolf. I have everything I need. The ritual will happen tonight. So if you want to live to see tomorrow, don't screw it up." Klaus threatened. I got up and kissed Damon's cheek as I saw Klaus walk away.

"Where are you going?" Damon asked and I looked at him. Klaus was watching us and stepped in.

"Oh, I compelled her to not leave my side while we were out," Klaus said and I nodded. I have to play along in game I don't like in order to keep my life.

"What he said," I said and winked at Damon.

"Let's go, Alex," Klaus said as he wrapped an arm around my waist then led to the door and we left.

~

We walked in and I saw Katherine is making coffee. I walked over and sat down across from her. "Everything okay?" She asked Klaus and me.

"What have you been doing?" Klaus asked her and she looked at me than him.

"Making coffee. Do you want some?" Katherine said.

"I do," I said and she handed me a cup of coffee. "Thank you." Klaus rushed over to her, grabs her by the throat and 'compels' her.

"Tell me what you've been doing," Klaus asked.

"Making coffee." She said and he released her. She holds her neck, gasping and turns around.

"Wait. Take off your bracelet." Klaus said. Katherine takes it off and gives it to him. "Now, I want you...to walk over to the window and stand in the sunlight."

"But I'll burn." She said and I looked away.

"You don't have a choice," Klaus said and I just stared at my cup.

She stands in the sunlight and the side of her face exposed to the sunlight starts to burn. She kept screaming. Klaus looks at her with a smile. Sick twisted bastard were the three words I kept repeating in my head. He lets her burn for a moment. I looked at her quickly then look away just as fast and Klaus notices.

"That's enough," Klaus said. She rushes over to the corner of the room, in the shadows. "Guess I was wrong. All right, then. I need you to do something for me."

~At the Boarding House~

Klaus and I watched as Stefan parked his car, walks out and opens the door for Elena. She gets out of the car and turns to him.

"Thanks for today," Elena said. Klaus and I woosh up to them. Stefan puts himself in front of Elena and they both turn their heads to see us.

"You got me all nervous. I thought maybe you'd done something stupid. You ready, my dear?" Klaus asked and Elena looks at me before answering.

"I'm ready," Elena says and she starts walking toward us. I start to walk up to her as well, but Stefan stops her.

"No," Stefan said and I looked at him scared. Please, Stefan, I'm already losing a friend to this curse don't make a brother too.

"I wouldn't. No reason for you to die, too." Klaus said to him. Elena turns around and looks at Stefan. He can't stop staring at Klaus.

"No. Stefan, hey, hey, it's fine, it's fine. I'll go. No one needs to get hurt. There's no reason for you to get hurt. Plus, I'll be with your sister...I won't be alone." Stefan looks at me and I nod. She kisses him. "I love you," Elena said to him.

"I love you," Stefan said and they kissed again.

"Close your eyes." Stefan just keeps looking at her. "Close your eyes," Elena says and he closes his eyes. As she lets go of his hand and places one behind her for me to grab, Klaus wooshes us to the woods, so when Stefan opens his eyes, we're gone.

~In the woods~

Elena, me, and the witch Greta, I think that's what Klaus said her name was, are walking in the dark through the forest.

"Where are we going?" Elena asked and she still had a tight grip on my hand.

"This way," Greta said and we kept walking.

"You're Luka's sister, aren't you? I heard about you. He and your father were looking for you." Elena said to her.

"Well, they were wasting their time. I wasn't lost." Greta said. I looked at Elena and could tell she thought Greta didn't care, but I heard the saddest in her voice.

"But they were still your family," I said. She stopped walking and turned around to me. Elena trips on a rock, but I catch her before she falls to the ground.

"God, I can't see anything," Elena says and Greta lights fires all around us in anger. Elena and I see someone lying on the ground. But I know it's Jenna, it breaks my heart, I really liked her.

"Jenna? Jenna, Jenna! Jenna? Hey, hey, Jenna! Jenna!" Elena said as she rushed over to her. I looked down and watched as Elena couldn't find a pulse. "Oh, my God. No. Jenna! No!" She looks at us while crying. "He killed her? Why? I did everything that he asked." I shook my head at her.

"She's not dead Elena," I said and Jenna wakes up.

"She's in transition," Greta said as Jenna looked around.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 2K 60
What if Damon and Stefan Salvatore had a little sister? What if she fell hard for their Mortal Enemy? Well In this story, you'll get the answers to...
260K 5K 67
She may be the youngest, but she'd be damned if she's the weakest. Brynn Mikaelson doesn't want much out of life. She spends her days in New Orleans...
434K 10.2K 54
It's been an adventure. Since 1864 Alexandria "Alex" Elizabeth Salvatore has traveled across the globe enjoying her vampire life. Sure her brothers h...
2.5K 82 9
"You and me always forever We could stay alone together You and me always forever Say you'll stay never be separate" "You know you've got me in your...