WHO TO CHOOSE...

Par izabellaschooler

Tanner Braungardt's twin sister Tori Braungardt is confused.... She likes Dylan Mitchell... He likes her. But... Plus

Whatever...
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 9
NEW STORY AND WHAT TORI LOOKS LIKE
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
NO UPDATES TODAY
1.13k reads!!!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
OMG/ Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17th Steven.
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Geez
i have an ig
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
wittle update
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 - instagram - tori
Chapter 30 Instagram - matthew
Chapter 31
Chapter​ 32
Chapter 33- Instagram Tanner
Chapter 34
Go Fam
Chapter 36- Insta-tori
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Wow!!!!!
I have a question
Tanners sexiness
QUENTINS NUDES

Chapter 35

546 10 8
Par izabellaschooler

Tori p.o.v
"I still.... I still love you Quentin." I said. Then he looked at me. "What?" He said and moved closer to me. "I still love you and I know I messed up..." I said then Quentin grabbed my face and kissed me. "I was the one that messed up." He said then let go of me. I smiled and Tanner walked in. "Am I interrupting something?" He asked I laughed then shook me head no. I then walked out of the room and went back upstairs. I started watching Grey's Anatomy and then I heard a knock on my door. "Come in." I yelled. Then Taylor caniff walked in. "Hey best friend. I think Matthew likes you..." He said. I shot up and looked at him "what no he can't!" I said. Then Taylor nodded and showed me a picture of him and Matt's messages and Matt was saying that I was super pretty and all that. A tear slid down my cheek and Taylor wiped it away and said "I just want you to be happy with whoever and that seems to be Quentin." I nodded " I should probably tell Matthew that I'm going to get back with Quentin." I said the Taylor nodded then left. I called Matthew.
Ring...
Ring...
Ring..
M- hey beautiful what's up?
T- we need to talk. Well I need to say something.
M- okay
T- I am going to get back with Quentin he is the one and I'm sorry if you don't like it but...
Click....
Oh my God Matthew just hung up on me. I grabbed my shoes and went to the Caniff's house. I just walked in and went to Matthew's room. "So you can hang up on me before I'm done talking?" I yelled. He turned and looked at me. "Yeah I can because you chose Quentin and not me." He yelled back. "Oh hell no you don't get to blame it on me. You were talking to other girls when I first tried to date you. So fuck you Matthew Espinosa. It isn't my fault that I love Quentin." I yelled then ran out of his house. Once I got back to the house I seen a path of rose petals and a sign that Said Tori follow the path ;) so I did what it said and followed them outside to the backyard. Once I got out there I seen the one and only Quentin Allen McConathy. I seen him in a cutoff and jeans. Once I got to him he got down on one knee and asked me. "Tori Lerayne Braungardt will you do me the honors of marrying me. Now, I know that we only dated for a couple months but those months were the best months of my life. And I want to be with you forever. So please will you marry me?" He then pulled out a ring. By this time I was crying and I nodded and yelled "Yes Quentin Allen McConathy I will marry you." Tanner then jumped out with a camera and yelled "she said yes!!!!". I laughed and kissed Quentin. I was so happy and he slid the ring into my finger.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

6.5K 47 13
Dylan Reese is the kind, loveable, rich, and beautiful twin sister of Logan Reese. She never took her father's money for granted, even though many pe...
115K 4.5K 41
Kristen moves into town hoping for a new and simple life after the death of her parents but when she ends up moving in next door to twins, Ethan and...
460K 7.7K 31
evelyn conklin, belly's twin sister, had always liked, and looked up to jeremiah, she started meeting some of his guy friends, and realized that the...
Dysfunctional Par blondie567

Roman pour Adolescents

561 35 18
"Liking a boy is hard enough but when there's two of them it gets worse." Kelli Trumble has dealt with a lot of problems in her life but Matt and Lu...