The G.O.A.T

Bởi _YourFavoGay

Pheonix 'Nix' Jones is the most successful young, sexy, and talented rapper. He is said to the be greatest of... Xem Thêm

Greatness is Over-Rated
Temptation
The Deal
Clubbing With Bae
Never
Its Over
Baby, Im Falling.
I swear I didnt.
Surprise!
If I Lay here.
Talking Loud
Greatest Love Of All
Limelight
Epilogue
NEW BOOK COMING SOON
DADDYS LITTLE BOYS
TALL OAK ACADEMY
The G.O.A.T 2
August 15th 2017
Part 2 Of The GOAT

The G.O.A.T

5.9K 261 156
Bởi _YourFavoGay

Andres|

"Its Been One Month since 3 people died and the Rap God, Nix, was shot at a Studio in Downtown Chicago. The recent reports of Nix is that he have a surgery coming up to remove the second and final bullet that is 2 millimeters from his heart. This is a scary procedure. As you seen before I started talking there are candle lights and support parades all over Chicago, Miami, San Fran, and even Brooklyn. Nix fans will be supporting him while he undergoes this procedure--"

I cut the television off as I heard the bathroom door open and E walked out big and pregnant. She have really grown over this last month. She is 8 months and looks like a bubble ready to pop any moment. She climbed into the other side of the bed and ask me to rub the cocoa butter over her stomach. I grabbed the tube and she exhaled, "So how is he?"

"Huh?" I asked.

She chuckled, "Dre, you forgot I got a tracking device on your phone. You have been at that hospital for the last month 3 times a day. So how he is? Im not trying to be funny to tired to be funny."

"He is-um doing better. He still hasnt spoken. The Doctors want him to rest, because any sudden movement will move the bullet more towards his heart. However, his surgery is tomorrow tonight, so hopefully he make a speedy recovery."

"Yeah. Thats Good--" She said before she leaned her head back and tooo a large breath.

"Andres, you know what I got a craving for?" She asked.

"Some French Doughnuts, ice cream, and some cinnamon bagels down on the boardwalk. You think Candlino's still open?" She asked. I squinted and wanted to ask her what is her angle. We havent had a civilized conversation in months.

"Dont give me that look...I wasnt always this bitch you seem to think of me now..I mean have the person you pregnant by fall for a man."

"How about have the woman you got pregnant and proposed to fuck your brother?" I told her. Her eyes got wide and I continued, "Yeah, you dont like when I spit facts, huh? You can say what you want but I never cheated on you up until I found that shit out. Marcus is my brother. He fucking raised me, basically. Yeah, he is a dick, but I looked up to him. And just like you told me...I was nutting thinking of Nix... and as I fucked you, you was thinking of my brother."

"MARCUS WAS THERE!! MARCUS NOTICED ME--look I aint about to dread up the past. I spoke to my mother today and gave her all the tea. And she told me that if im not happy I should leave and to not kick someone that is down....and Nix is down so outing him will just be plain ole mean...So I--"

I looked in her direction and she said, "I have came to terms. I am still sexy ass shit. And def going to be a MILF, so you off the hook. However, You better be here for our child at my beckon call."

"So the wedding is off?" I asked damn near sweating bullets.

"Yup. My last demand before we break up officialy is for you to take me to that damn place and lets eat some fucking doughnuts." She told me before laughing and we both gave eachother a hug.

"I will always love you, Dre." She said making him feel bad in a way. After all this recent shit she been growing thru, he is still in shock. They looked into eachother eyes and she spoke, "Now you better come on before my mood change!" I helped her out of the bed and she asked, "Now when are you going to tell your family?"I havent even thought about that. My mind has been on making sure Nix is okay.

E laughed and said, "You do plan on telling them, or yall just planning on running off into the sunset?"

E change of heart is out of the blue, but it is well needed. I just have to get over another hurdle. And At this point I dont give a fuck. Suddenly, my phone rung and it was Jozie.

"Wassup?" I asked.

"sorry if yall are sleep or having pregnant sex, but they found Xcon and have brought him in for questioning." She saying that is a breath of released. After the Battle Of the Mcs he went off the radar and everyone thinks him and his goons shot up the place based on him just losing against Nix. This is great news.

9 Hours ans 15 Minutes Later.

Vita|

boom
boom
boom

I rolled over in Myles bed and tried tapping him, but no one was there. I sat up and was pissed that I had to answer the door. I grabbed his over-sized shirt and threw it on over my bra and panties. A series of more knocks erupted and I ran to the door and snatched it opened.

"Its fucking 7 in the morning chill out--" I stopped talking as I seen a delivery man. He exhaled, "Sorry ma'am I am here to drop off the moving boxes."

"Oh-Um this way."  I said before apologizing and allowing him to come in. A few more guys followed after him inside of Myles new apartment. He was planning on staying here, but he got a modeling gig in LA and well he became the face of these new underwear line for men called SHVPE, last week and they want him out there now. I wonder where he is--my mind wandered off as he flew in carrying 3 suitcases.

"Baby--" He gave me a kiss as I closed the door.

"Sorry to wake you, but I have to get this all packed up. Is there anyway you can stay and help."

"No can do. Its my family brunch before back to school at 11. Plus, no one knows we are dating so yeah have to make it." I told him. He must have saw the sadness on my face and he walked over and said, "Ill be back. Trust me. Its only for 6 months."

"Then why are you packing up the place?" I asked him.

"Im packing up, not moving out. It will still be mine. I will still be paying the bills. This could be your place if you want a break from your moms. Senior Year can be a bitch--just dont throw any parties." He joked and I gave him a hug and said, "Im going to miss you so much."

"When do you leave?"I asked him.

"In a couple of days, I promise you a fancy dinner and some cuddles before I--"

"I wanna do it." I told him.

"Do what?" He asked.

"Have sex, dummy." I told him. He grabbed my hand and said, "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I really like you and dont see the big deal over the whole virginity thing soo yeahh. Lets do it." I told him. He smashed his lips into mine and we started making out. I heard my phone ringing down the hall and I ran and picked it up.

"Jozie?" I asked.

"Mom is asking where you are...I cant cover everytime. You need better lies." She whispered to me. Jozie knows about Myles and I. I told her a few weeks ago, well she went thru my phone and seen a picture of us kissing.

"I will tell her Im picking up a fruit platter. Ill be there soon." I hung up and I turned around and seen Myles hanging up his phone.

"Why was I just invited to the Santiago Family Brunch via Andres?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders and prayed for a good brunch.

Marcus|

"Sevyn, I taught your uncle, and your aunties how to tie their shoes. Now we been on this for dayss--" She gave me those puppy dogs eyes and I said, "Dont give me that look!"

"Now make two bunny ears,,,wrap one bunny ear around the other, and thru the hole and pull tight." I told her as I did it. She kissed my cheek and said, "Thank you Dad!" She ran off to her room and I said, "Lotion those knees, those shits ashy." I stood up as I finish buttoning my shirt it was a knock at the door. I walked over and answered it. It was a small brown box. I closed my eyes and I grabbed it. The hospital in New York called me last week and told me Sevyn Mom had passed and I gave them my address to send me the ashes. I grabbed the box and signed off. I closed the door and went over to the counter sat it down. Sevyn came running into the living room holding my phone. She gave it to me and I seen it was Dre.

"Dre, We are walking out the door now."

"Yeah, could you stop by Publix and grab some plastic plates and forks."

"Sure. And you sure sound happy today." I told him.

"Yeah, besides Nix surgery today...E and I broke it off with no strings attached." He informed me. I gasped as I motioned Sevyn to get the car keys and lets go. As we walked out the door I responded, "Thats good bro. Everything seems to be working out."

"Almost everything. The detective on Jozie case called Mom this morning. Its still getting nowhere. I have Nix phone and Ill call up the P.I and see if he gotten anywhere with finding Ken."

"Yeah do that--" I said quickly before changing the subject, "So I can return this ragedy ass suit because I didnt like it." We both laughed as I helped Sevyn into the backseat and I rushed him off the phone. They will never find Ken's body. Trust and believe that. I hopped in the driver seat and peeled off.

Sevyn asked, "Daddy, where is Shaad?"

"He is at work." I told her. He had started working at some Animal Shelter downtown. That was kind of off because his ass hates to get dirty, but hey he says it takes his mind off things.

"He not come to brunch?" She asked.

"No he missing this one." I told her. I looked in the mirror and seen her pout.

"Its alright. But good news he bringing home your Doc Mcstuffin bookbag for school on Monday. You ready?" I asked.

"As I will ever be." She said sarcastically. We both laughed and turned the corner heading into Publix.

Santiago Family Brunch

Andres|

"I wanna make a toast to new beginnings coming out of this crazy summer we had as a family. One being a baby girl I am about to cherish like no other. We had a few downs, but thru it all we made it because we are a family and a family stays together." I spoke across the table and everyone lifted their glass of orange juice and took a sip. I sat down and we all continued to eat and enjoy each others company.

Suddenly, My Grandma asked, "Dre, when is Nix surgery?" The entire table went quiet and all eyes were on me. I took a deep breath and said, "Um, it is tonight at 6. Im heading over after this...his mom hasnt been there so he needs someone to be there for him."

"His mom? Gosh, I thought she turned her life around why is she abandoning her son?" She said and I actually had to shrug my shoulders, because I didnt know the answer. I was already scared for what Nix was about to do on that the stage before the lights cut off. Part of me was thinking he was about to confess his love to me. Next Thing I felt was a hug body cover me and protect me...before I heard winces of pain and screams of agony.

I poured more syrup on the Pancake as my phone rung.I pulled it from my pocket and it wasnt ringing. It was Nix phone. I pulled it out and ran over to the side and waved for Marcus. It was the P.I.

"Hello." He said as she placed it on speaker. Marcus arrived and I said, "Yeah, this Andre. The one Nix hired you for. Is there any news?"

"I traced his phone to the last coordinates and its in a five mile radius of Grangy Road up by that construction being done over there. Im having my boys over at the DEA go search--" Marcus press the red phone and dragged me into the house. He closed the patio door and I asked, "What the fuck you hung up for? This is good news."

"No its not, Dre." He confessed while rubbing his face.

"And why the hell it isnt good?" I asked while folding my arms.

"Because--we sort of killed him and I dropped his body in the new cement hole and it was filled...Ken body is under the concrete and if they dig up to find thst phone they will find his body." He confessed. I took a deep gasp and said, "And who is We? I didnt do shit and how the fuck did this happen, Marcus?" He paced the floor a few times before walking off into the kitchen.

"That night I rode around for hours looking for that pussy. Trying to find him. I couldnt. And when I arrived home God dropped him on my front door step. We begun to fight and I cut him a few times, however we fell and he started choking me the fuck out and just as I thought it was over for me--" He stopped talking and looked around and I asked, "Tell me."

"Rashaad grabbed the knife from the floor and stabbed him up. And he died. I took a vow to protect him and I will. So if they find that body I will take the wrap for it."

"Rashaad??? Why was he at--"

"Him and I are kind of together. And before you get all self righteous he is 18." I told him.

"I dont know if I should slap your ass or be smirk that you are gay too." He said before chuckling. I covered his mouth and said, "I aint gay...just feeling a dude thats all. I mean he make me feel young." I hugged my brother and said, "I know what you mean. And I was planning on telling everyone about Nix and I before I head off to the hospital."

"Good bro. And what about this P.I. Imma call him back and tell him that our family will be so grateful if you stop your investigation." I told him as I dialed the number back. And just as I explained to him and said goodbye a loud scream erupted from outside.

I exhaled, "What now?" Marcus and I ran out of the door and seen Grandma with a knife up trying to stab Myles with it. Sevyn ran over towards Marcus and he picked her up. I snapped, "Grandma, chill out. Whats going on?"

"He give my granddaughter the eye. He is like Kendrick to Jozie. He gave Vita the eye."

Myles looked back at me and said, "Bro, could you get this knife from her, she is crazy. I dont know what she is talking about."

Vita cried out, "Grandma, really? Put it down. He is no fucking Kendrick."

Jozie interjected, "How sure are you about that? You are already in his bed." The entire brunch went numb and Vita stared at her sister and argued, "Well, that dont mean we are fucking unlike you and Kendrick did."

Suddenly, a slap came quickly across Vita face from out mother and she sternly said, "Dont you dare say her rape was consential sex." Vita held her face and confessed, "I would never, but before that it very was. Lets say the night after E and Andre Gender reveal party."

E gasped, "Child this tea is too good." Jozie stood up and cried out, "How could you?" She ran off and my mom called after her. I looked over at Myles and just as he parted his lips to talk, Marcus said, "Bro, I advise you to just leave because if you give me enough time to make it over there...Imma bury you."

E tapped Myles pants leg and whispered, "I think he is serious."

Vita snapped, "Myles lets go. This is too much. And E stop egging shit on before I air your ass out. Brother fucker. Yes, I caught you and Marcus kissing before. And I didnt say shit because I wanted my brother Andre to be happy."

E sipped her juice before saying, "Your brother was never happy with me. He was too busy--"

I blurted out, "IM GAY!" The entire outside went numb once again and my mom and grandma covered their mouth.

"I am gay and I am in love with my bestfriend." I confessed. My grandmother started clapping.

"About time my precious Boy. About time."

My mom added, "I thought this was going to happen on my deathbed. Go to him." I looked over at Marcus and nudged my head. He took a deep breath and whispered so that only I can hear.

"Its been too much spilled for just one Brunch." He seemed to be scared and that was never him. First time I ever looked in my brother eyes and seen fear. Myles walked off quickly without even giving me eye contact. Vita followed behind him. I cant even deal with that right now. I looked over at E and said, "Im about to head to the hospital."

She placed her hand on her stomach and replied, "Good timing, because I think my water just broke or I peed on myself--ouchhhhhhhhhh." She cried out in pain and my eyes went wide.

"Oh my god, she is in labor. Marcus help me carry her."

-------------------------------------------------------

6 Hours and 10 Minutes Later.

"E, it is time to push." The Doctor said over blue covering and I wiped her sweat and E cried out, "I cant. It hurts so bad." I looked into her eyes and said, "You can do it! All this tough shit you been doing towards me these last few month...Come on bring that fire. You got this." She nodded her head and Doctor Raygan said, "1.....2.....3.PUSHHH."

E screamed loud and held my hand tighter.

"Stop! Dont push anymore." He said as he stood up and said, "I see the baby leg. That means the cord is around the baby neck. I have reach in and turn the baby, because she is losing oxygen. It will hurt, but it has to happen. Hold his hand and dont let go." E shook her head yes and cried out, "Protect my baby girl." She grabbed hold of my hand and she smirked at me. All this shit we been going thru and we managed to put all this to the side for our child. I think co-parenting with her is not about to be so bad.

"Oouchhhh---MMMMMMMMM."

"ANDRESSSSS!"

"PAPPIIIII!!!"

Her hand was so tight on mine, I felt as if my hand was losing oxygen.

"Okay, I feel the cord. Im taking it from around her neck...got it."

"He got it, E." I said as I watched the doctors eyes, not even noticing that E grip around my hand had loosened.

"Turning the baby around now." He said as E heart monitor went haywire and a nurse said, "We are loosing the mother. Doctor hurry up."

"Get him out of here." The Doctor snapped as I was forced out of the room. I looked thru the glass as he pulled my baby girl out and handed her to a nurse and he started working on E. If this was yesterday I will be smirking because all the shit she put me thru is finally turned around on her, but it would be the day she turns a new leaf. Suddenly the curtain in front of me blocked my view and I turned around and slid down the door and had my knees in my chest. The one person I needed was upstairs on another floor being prepped for his own surgery.

20 Minutes later the door opened behind me and I hopped up. The Doctor said, "Mr.Santiago, your daughter is fine--" As he continues my jaw dropped and tears filled in my eyes.  I looked down the hall and seen happy faces and balloons floating in the air as My mother, grandmother, brother, sisters and Rashaad came running down. This happy day just made me feel an entire different kind of way.

4 Hours and 19 Minutes Later.

Andres walked down the hall of the hospital as if he was a ghost. As if he was in an entire dream he stopped at room 2949 and pushed the door opened. He seen a sleeping Nix laying there 2 hours out of surgery. Atleast one thing went good. He went over to the bed and slid his feet out of his shoes. He climbed into the bed and wrapped his arms around him. He didnt even notice the Louis Vuitton purse laying across the couch that belonged to Nix mother who was in the bathroom.

He laid his head against his chest and spoke as Nix mother stood at the bathroom door watching the entire thing. She was still mad at her son,but she had to be there for him.

Andres spoke, "So the Doctor told me they managed to get the bullet and you are on your way back to 100 percent. Atleast one of our days went well. Mines not so much. Well, it started off good. E finally backed off and allowed us to go our seperate ways. Santiago Brunch went haywire. Jozie and Kendrick was actually fucking days before he raped her. Vita and Myles have been in a secret relationship. Same goes for Marcus and Rashaad...who actually is the reason that Ken is missing because they killed him...and to top it all off E gave birth to my daughter almost 5 hours ago. I named her Talia E. Santiago. The reason I say I named her is because E died during child birth--" Tears rolled down his face on to Nix hospital gown.

"The day she finally stop being a bitch is the day she passes. The day I finally tell my parents and hell they already knew I was in love you--was it that clear."

Nix mother spoke, "It was very clear." Andres sat up quickly as she walked out of the bathroom and continued, "It was clear ever since middle school. How your face will light up when he was around. It came clear to me on his tenth birthday when I brought him that huge Publix cake and his father came back drunk and smashed my entire face into it. You went all the way home and at baked a new cake with your grandma recipe. All to make him feel better. These last month I have just been wondering where did I go wrong and I was so scared that if my baby boy died....then the last time I we spoke I told him I was disappointed in him. And that was a lie, because like I knew since he was born he was and is the Greatest of All Time--"

"The G.O.A.T is what he has tatted across his back and he told me it was because you always called him that." Dre told her.

"Yeah, and I see your name under his arm in between the lines of that tribal tattoo. I spotted it earlier." She told him and he gasped and chuckled, "I never knew that."

Suddenly Nix parted his mouth and said, "Because it wasnt for you to know, idiot." Andres turned his head and kissed him on the lips.

"Gosh, I miss that slick ass mouth. That stank breath not so much." Dre told him as all three of them laughed.

"Before I even register all what you said....did you say Marcus killed somebody." He asked as I exhaled loudly before we all laughed again. The door opened and the Doctor rolled a baby on a hospital crib and he said, "Someone told me this where I might find you to hold your daughter." I quickly hopped up and washed my hands before coming back and picking her up slowly.

"Awww, she is so precious." Nix mother said. Andres mumbled, "That she is." Talia spreaded. her eyes and he said, "I love you, baby girl." Nix grabbed Andres leg and added, "Always and Forever."

2 Weeks Later.

"E, she her eyes is spitting image of yours. I will make sure to tell her about you every day. She will know who her mother is. The lady that made all of this possible." Andres said as he rubbed her tombstone and he walked behind Talia stroller and headed back towards the car. Nix hopped out the passenger seat and opened the back door. He popped her carseat off the stroller and placed her in the back seat.

"Junior, push her baby bag over." Nix told his son as he closed the stroller and Andres placed it in the trunk. They climbed into the car and Andres crunk it up.

"So you ready?" Nix asked.

"As I will ever be. Plus, your mom is probably pissed putting up all those boxes in that new house in New York all alone." Andres said as they both laughed and Andres peeled off.

"Myles, I am with Jozie...we are getting a tattoo." Vita said as she moved the camera around the tattoo shop. Myles rubbed his chin and said, "Oh, thought you was avoiding me."

"Never. My family will have to get over it. I love you." Her eyes opened wide and she stared at him thru the facetime call and he held his heart and said, "So I take your virginity and now you love me. I told you I got that good good." They both laughed and she blew him a kis as he responded, "I love you too. Call me later."

"5 Months and 2 weeks left." He said counting down the days they are back together.

Jozie screamed, "Sir, that freaking hurts." Her and the tattoo man stared at eachother and he smirked, "If you dont yell, you will get my number after this."

"And how you know I want your number." Jozie asked.

"I mean you been focused on me ever since yall walked in here." He said smirking at her. She rolled her eyes and laid back and pursed her lips as the needle hit her skin again, trying not to scream.

Later that night.

"Shaad, what are you talking about?" Marcus asked as Marcus stepped out of the tub and wrapped the towel around his waist.

"Just come open the front door." Shaad said thru the phone. Marcus walked down the hall and said, "If you arent at this door imma kill you--" Suddenly as he opened the door  he seen a gun at Shaad head and two other guys pointing guns at him. They motioned them inside and as Marcus stared at them it became evident it was the guys who Marcus beat up for Shaad way back when.

The tough talking one snapped, "I told you, we get revenge."

Shadd cried out, "Ice just let him go."

"No, the plan was for you to get close and we rob him for all he got. It was going well until he actually fell for your ass!" Ice snapped.

Marcus snapped, "What?"

Rashaad cried out, "I didnt know you back then. They didnt jump me that day..it was a ploy to rob you. After that threesome with you and Kendrick I sen all your nice shit in here and people from our projects dont have that...Im sorry Mars. I stopped the minute I fell for you, but they found me."

"You been playing me?" Marcus asked Rashaad hurt and pissed.

"WAS. Mars I love you." Shaad pleaded.

"Yall can deal with that shit later, boys take all this shit. Dont leave anything in this shit." Ice snapped. Marcus and Rashaad stared at eachother and he couldnt believe how this boy could have played him. It takes a real G.O.A.T to melt a cold nigga heart, but it takes the realest G.O.A.T to play a cold nigga for all he got.

THE END.....for now.

Epilogue tonight at 8 PM Eastern. To officially wrap this book up.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

287K 11.9K 53
ROMANCE *Jasper continues to watch the man play around on his own in the river. Splashing thin air and washing himself of his dirt and blood stained...
38.1K 913 16
Meet Oliver Evans he is 27 years old and just landed a job as secretary to big shot CEO. He hasn't met his new boss yet because he has only exchange...
142K 6.6K 35
✔️ | After swearing off relationships, I never thought I'd fall for my one night stand. A complete stranger. Months of searching and unsuccessfully...
64.2K 2.9K 25
Karis is a cold blooded killer and didn't give a fuck what anyone has to say about it. Karis and his crew want to be the last ones standing in a crew...